Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super School Roleplay

+12
JLBABV
McKaylaBlue12
Dillonus
cyrus2hip594
Luv
Anita
Admin
Bear
AleciaAutumn10
CarlyAllHeart261
muffinatormanic
Cheer
16 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Super School Roleplay - Page 4 Empty Re: Super School Roleplay

Post by JLBABV Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:03 am

Someone just asked me what my power is, so i showed them bygrabbing something over ten metres away without getting up. They are now looking at me like I'm some sort of freak! Hey i just thought i could stick a camera on my hand and go see where my dorm is! I heard the list is just outside. If only i had a camera. I really wanna know who I'll be staying with!!
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:21 am

I walked into the room and saw that a girl was already there. She had dark brown hair and was already beginning to unpack her things. I walked over to the other side of the room and put my bag down on the bed. I wasn't sure what to say. I said to her in my normal, quiet voice, 'Hi. I'm Bekah. Whats your name?'
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Dillonus Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:57 am

Bear wrote:
Dillonus wrote:I walked into a dorm with one other girl in it. She had wavy brown hair with purple streaks in it. I saw her ID card, which said Ava Montgomery.

She looked kind of lonely, sitting on her bed with a tiny little dog. Salazar slithered out and sniffed the dog. I didn't even know snakes could smell. Huh, yu learn something new everyday.

"Hi, I'm Hero." I said to her.

I kind of fell asleep for a second, but I suddenly woke up. I saw a girl with bright red hair and emerald earrings with a snake, I assumed it was her companion.

I stood up and stroked my hair, with Flea flying by my side.

"Hi, I'm Ava Montgomery. What powers do you have? I uhm, heal," it felt weird saying it out loud so casually.

"I think you have the wrong room," I picked up my dorm map and handed it to her. I got a paper cut which she noticed, and "surprising" enough, it healed instantly. Yes, I can be very clumsy.

I was amazed by the fact that she healed herself.

"Well the secretary lady told me I wouldn't have a roomate and said that this was my room. Should we go talk to her, because it seems like there has been some kind of mistake." I asked.
Dillonus
Dillonus
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:45 pm

Dillonus wrote:
Bear wrote:
Dillonus wrote:I walked into a dorm with one other girl in it. She had wavy brown hair with purple streaks in it. I saw her ID card, which said Ava Montgomery.

She looked kind of lonely, sitting on her bed with a tiny little dog. Salazar slithered out and sniffed the dog. I didn't even know snakes could smell. Huh, yu learn something new everyday.

I kind of fell asleep for a second, but I suddenly woke up. I saw a girl with bright red hair and emerald earrings with a snake, I assumed it was her companion.

"Hi, I'm Ava Montgomery. What powers do you have? I uhm, heal," it felt weird saying it out loud so casually.

"I think you have the wrong room," I picked up my dorm map and handed it to her. I got a paper cut which she noticed, and "surprising" enough, it healed instantly. Yes, I can be very clumsy.

"Well the secretary lady told me I wouldn't have a roomate and said that this was my room. Should we go talk to her, because it seems like there has been some kind of mistake." I asked.

OOC: This was before I (Ava Montgomery) went into the auditorium. Above, I was in the auditorium but this roleplay "scene" happened before to finish this part.

BIC: "Hm... what did the secretary tell you your room number was?" I frowned, confused. I was actually getting used to no roommate, it was easier.
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:48 pm

JLBABV wrote:Someone just asked me what my power is, so i showed them bygrabbing something over ten metres away without getting up. They are now looking at me like I'm some sort of freak! Hey i just thought i could stick a camera on my hand and go see where my dorm is! I heard the list is just outside. If only i had a camera. I really wanna know who I'll be staying with!!
As Madeline and I passed down the hall, I noticed you demonstrating your power, and I was amazed!

I thought back to Madeline asking me about my power...and felt saddened. I can't pick up objects from far away. I can't lift up a person on just a finger. I can't burst into flames and survive.

I was a bit out of place in school...am I out of place here, too?
I suppose only time will tell.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:06 pm

People were still pouring in from the auditorium doors, it was extremely loud, everyone whispering with curious expressions on their faces. It was strange for there to be an orientation, we've already been given all the information we needed, and it's pretty self-explanatory. Like the school map, anybody could figure that out, even those with no sense of direction.

The older woman with grey hair, black glasses, and a long dress who was pacing back and forth on the stage seemed... suspicious, anxious maybe? I couldn't really explain the feeling or the energy she projected, but it just seemed odd, maybe she was nervous? I know if I were on stage all alone in front of a ton of new students I'd be really nervous. But she just seemed... different, not nervous, I couldn't explain it.

We sat there and waited; thoughts popping into our mind.
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:31 pm

Madeline grabbed my hand. "Hurry, there's no time! What are you doing, stopping to enjoy the scenery? Let's go!" She tugged at my arm and pulled me toward the open doors.

As we stepped into the auditorium, I looked around. A few kids were flying to the high ceiling ahead. Others were stretching their entire bodies to their seats.

"Let's find a seat in the front," I suggest. Together, we walked to the front of the room, located two adjacent empty seats, and waited patiently.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Dillonus Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:31 pm

Bear wrote:
Dillonus wrote:
Bear wrote:

OOC: This was before I (Ava Montgomery) went into the auditorium. Above, I was in the auditorium but this roleplay "scene" happened before to finish this part.

BIC: "Hm... what did the secretary tell you your room number was?" I frowned, confused. I was actually getting used to no roommate, it was easier.

"16" I said.
Salazar slithered around my ankles and sniffed the tiny dog.
Dillonus
Dillonus
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:34 pm

"Good day, students. Welcome to International School of Powers. We are very pleased to have you all with us, and look forward to teaching you about harnessing your powers in the years to come," the woman began.

"As you should already know, I am Headmistress Blackwood. I have been the Headmistress of International School of Powers for twenty years, so do not give me a hard time. I know exactly how to deal with every one of you. You may think you're clever, but you're not. I've seen it all before. No funny business."

"Now, I am hoping you will all choose to train for the Super Olympics sometime this week. This competition will be in May, and although it seems far away, eight months is not a very long time for a competition like this. Furthermore, students are not permitted to wander the grounds after nightfall, and you are absolutely not allowed to enter the forest. This is all for your own safety. Because, at ISP, all we care about is the safety of our students."

"At ISP, we strive to provide the top education for our students, and the best ability knowledge. We have some of the greatest teachers here, who do their best to do what is best for you. Because that's all we care about: our students. The future."

"Thank you for your time. If you choose, there will be a tour guide at the door to show you around campus. Only if you don't want to find out these century-old secrets on your own. Dismissed."
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dillonus Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:34 pm

I made a graphic for my character, here it is:

Super School Roleplay - Page 4 Hero_g10

Code:
[url=http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=71&u=16530327][img]http://i23.servimg.com/u/f23/16/53/03/27/hero_g10.png[/img][/url]

My character's power if flying.
Dillonus
Dillonus
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:38 pm

Dillonus wrote:
Bear wrote:
Dillonus wrote:
Bear wrote:

"16" I said.

"Hm, well my dorm is room 60, you've probably got mixed up with the numbers," I glanced at the dorm school map looking for room 16, "That's a one-person room too, according to the map."
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:29 pm

Dillonus wrote:I made a graphic for my character, here it is:

Code:
[url=http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=71&u=16530327][img]http://i23.servimg.com/u/f23/16/53/03/27/hero_g10.png[/img][/url]

((Wow, Dill, this is very nice! It actually looks like she's flying. I should make a graphic for my character like that.))
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:47 pm

As I walked out of the auditorium past a crowd of students, I couldn't help but think who sent me my invitation letter signed by Headmaster Gordon. If this Headmistress has been here for 20 years, then who sent me that letter?! Most importantly, who is Headmaster Gordon?

"Where's Lucy?", I thought looking everywhere, touching the walls as I walk through the hallway.

Passing by the lockers, I saw a girl with such long limbs, reaching out to her locker, trying to unlock it. She must about 20 ft away. I walked towards her locker and unlocked it. I could barely see her 20 ft away, so I just walked past her to the Headmistress Office.

I opened the door and entered the office. There was an old lady by the table.

"Looking for Headmistress Blackkwood?," she asked.

I nodded. "She's waiting for you, Elberht."

Before I could reach the door, it opened on cue. I walked in and heard the door lock behind me.
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:21 pm

A girl named Bekah just walked into the dorm room. She seems nice! "My name is Belle!" I said, trying not to sound too Italian. At least now I know someone properly!

I decided it was time to practice my power. I stood about 20ft away from my locker and attempted to open it. Naturally, I failed. I just cannot control something from that far away! However before I could open my locker, some guy opened it for me and walked off. I could have thrown a bucket of water over him! Well at least the locker was open now! I walked over to it and took out my binder. I also took some notepaper and a pen. It was time I wrote to my Mama.
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:00 pm

Madeline grabbed me by the arm. "We don't need no tour! C'mon, let's explore!" she directed me.

Together, we ran down the halls together, chasing after the mysteries of our new school and temporary home.

I felt so free, so happy! I began to run faster. It was as if my legs had grown longer in moments...had they grown longer? I'd never ran as fast as that before!

I turned my head around to look to Madeline, to tease her for being so far being. "Hey, slowpoke!" I shouted.

Her eyes widen. "Look out! In front of you!" she warned. Before I could turn my head back...bam! I crashed head on into another student.

((Who'd I crash in to? c;)
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:29 pm

Luv wrote:
Dillonus wrote:I made a graphic for my character, here it is:

Code:

((Wow, Dill, this is very nice! It actually looks like she's flying. I should make a graphic for my character like that.))

OOC: I love your graphic! So creative, I should make a graphic of my character and their super power, but showing healing would be hard. Super School Roleplay - Page 4 Icon_razz
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:05 am

Ouch! I've just been hit by a speeding girl,she must have super speed! I have a human shaped indent in my stomach! At least none of us got really hurt! I got up and checked if she was ok
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:20 am

JLBABV wrote:Ouch! I've just been hit by a speeding girl,she must have super speed! I have a human shaped indent in my stomach! At least none of us got really hurt! I got up and checked if she was ok

"I'm so sorry!" I blurted out. "Are you okay? Are you hurt? I wasn't paying attention. I'm really...really sorry." My voice changed from quick and alarmed to slow and shy over the course of a sentence. "Um...I'm Vikki. Nice to meet you. And, er...this is Madeline."

Madeline giggled as she waved.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:41 am

"I'm perfectly fine!" I said, my accent clearly evident. "I'm Belle! It is a pleasure to... bump into you Vikki! Ciao Madeline!" I said. She watched as i twisted my arms and fingers so they didn't stiffen.
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:12 am

JLBABV wrote:"I'm perfectly fine!" I said, my accent clearly evident. "I'm Belle! It is a pleasure to... bump into you Vikki! Ciao Madeline!" I said. She watched as i twisted my arms and fingers so they didn't stiffen.

I giggled and smiled lightly.

"We were just...um, exploring. We're getting use to the place still...would you like to join us, and look around? Maybe we'll find something interesting."
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Dillonus Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:26 am

Bear wrote:
Dillonus wrote:
Bear wrote:
Dillonus wrote:
Bear wrote:

"16" I said.

"Hm, well my dorm is room 60, you've probably got mixed up with the numbers," I glanced at the dorm school map looking for room 16, "That's a one-person room too, according to the map."

"Isn't it kind of weird that there are two one person rooms? Wouldn't it make more sense and take up less space if it was just a one person room?" asked Salazar.

"Yeah that is weird." I said.
Dillonus
Dillonus
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:31 am

Luv wrote:

"We were just...um, exploring. We're getting use to the place still...would you like to join us, and look around? Maybe we'll find something interesting."

"I would love to!" I said, smiling back. "Where to first?" I asked. "We could check out the learning areas!" I suggested. I'm so happy that I'm making friends! I feel like I fit in here! "Where abouts are you from?" I asked Vikki and Madeline.
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dillonus Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:41 am

Spoiler:

As I entered the auditorium, everyone was buzzing with anticipation. I found an empty seat near the front.

The Headmistress gave a whole speech about following the rules and said the forest was forbidden.

As I left the auditorium I saw all the new students using their powers. One girl stretched about 30 feet to her locker, another girl ran at about 50 MPH and ran into the stretchy girl, and one kid was turning certain parts of their body invisible.

It felt weird because everyone had really cool and strange powers. I could fly. Big deal. All the famous superheroes fly. Superman could fly. So could a whole group of others. Sure Superman isn't real, some 6th year told me that.

I hope other kids will think my powers are cool. Now I really miss Teddy. I wonder what she's doing now?

Salazar, not wanting to be run over by other kids, was flying over my head. A lot of students were looking at him curiously. This place is amazing. At my old school, if there was a flying snake over my head, everyone wouldv'e been surprised. Here, only about 7 kids looked at Salazar, and only for about 10 seconds before they got preoccupied with something else, such as a girl setting herself on fire.

I just hope I'll have more friends than one talking, flying snake named after a bad guy in Harry Potter.
Dillonus
Dillonus
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:48 am

JLBABV wrote:
Luv wrote:

"I would love to!" I said, smiling back. "Where to first?" I asked. "We could check out the learning areas!" I suggested. I'm so happy that I'm making friends! I feel like I fit in here! "Where abouts are you from?" I asked Vikki and Madeline.

Madeline chimed in quickly. "I'm from Nora. It's a town in Scotland where folk like us live. You know. Special ones." She smiled. "My parents moved there sometime after he told my mom about his powers."

It was my turn. "I'm from the United States...Ohio. In a...normal town. With my normal parents." I shrugged. "Let's go to those learning areas!"
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:51 am

Luv wrote:
JLBABV wrote:
Luv wrote:

Madeline chimed in quickly. "I'm from Nora. It's a town in Scotland where folk like us live. You know. Special ones." She smiled. "My parents moved there sometime after he told my mom about his powers."

It was my turn. "I'm from the United States...Ohio. In a...normal town. With my normal parents." I shrugged. "Let's go to those learning areas!"

"Sounds like a plan!" I said. "I am from Italy by the way!" I added. "I'm thinking maybe the gymnasium? I hear that is where our practical power enhancement lessons will be held!"
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next