Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost [ Roleplay ]

+6
Eddy
River
Daize
muffinatormanic
MollyFlyer
AleciaAutumn10
10 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Lost [ Roleplay ] Empty Lost [ Roleplay ]

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:17 am

You wake up in the middle of a jungle on an unknown island. You have no idea how you got here, or what your doing here. All you remember is your name.
Your lost.

A number of people have been brought onto this island. You don't know whos on here with you, or the dangers you might have to face. Everyones dressed the same. In a cotton shirt with leather trousers, and running boots. Why are you here, and what is going on? Why have you been chosen from the billion people across the globe? Only time will tell.

Character Form:

Code:
[b]Name :[/b]
[b]Gender :[/b]
[b]Age [ Teenager or Adult ] :[/b]
[b]Appearance :[/b]
[b]Personality :[/b]
[b]Other : [/b]

My Character:

Spoiler:

Stranded::

Amelia Tyrone -- Alecia
Audrey Murray -- Molly
Kristen Dubbie -- Muffin
Morgan Poole -- Daisy
LeiLani Carabeth -- River
Alana Bryans -- Sandy
Irene Charles -- Rain

Last edited by AleciaAutumn10 on Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:19 am; edited 5 times in total
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Lost [ Roleplay ] Empty Re: Lost [ Roleplay ]

Post by MollyFlyer Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:11 am

Name : Audrey Murray
Age [ Teenager or Adult ] : Young adult
Appearance : Shoulder-length dark brown hair, brown eyes, and six toes on her right foot (though this isn't apparent, as she's self-conscious of it and rarely goes barefoot).
Personality : Cautious, slow to trust, and self-reliant.
Other : Audrey grew up learning to take care of herself. She worked odd jobs after school and on weekends to pay for her clothes and lunches to make things easier on her family; she saved, studied hard, and applied for scholarships so she could go to a good university. And while she knows she needs to make professional alliances in the working world to get started, she tends to suspect others of trying to use her.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:00 pm

Name : Kristen Dubbie
Age [ Teenager or Adult ] : Teen
Appearance : Black hair with dark brown eyes. It seems like they are almost black. She is tan and a birthmark on her right leg.
Personality : She's outgoing at times, but shy. She is concerned about mostly herself but works hard to get what she wants.
Other : She was currently attending a high school and finishing up her classes, she is in a choir, plays volleyball at her high school, she volunteers a lot too
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:34 pm

Name :Morgan Poole
Age [ Teenager or Adult ] :Teenager (Age 19)
Appearance :Curly strawberry blonde hair, and big blue eyes. A long, pointed nose, and fattish lips. Okay in height, around 5'6, and has a tan.
Personality :Grew up in a rich family, got everything she ever wanted. Though she isn't very snobby, she is big on fashion and overreacts on the slightest things. She is kind, and loves plants. She landscaped her garden, and has done a course in botany.
Other : Doesn't trust others because she has a bad history in friendship. Others often use her for her money, and take advantage of her.
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:55 am

Accepted! You guys are now officially stranded! I'll start this tomorrow. [:
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:25 am

I woke up by the sound of buzzing in my ear. I swatted the insect away. Where was I? I was on dirt, surrounded by trees. And I had a huge headache. What had happened, and where was I? I got up and dusted myself. It seemed like the smell of moss had become my new perfume. I couldn't remember anything.

What was I wearing? I looked down at the foreign outfit. I don't remember this being in my wardrobe. I felt in my pockets, to find a note. The note read ::

Let the games begin.
On this island, there are supplies scattered. Look around to stay alive. And just to let you know, they aren't in the most easiest places. So make sure to watch where you step.

Games? Where was I? I took a deep breath and headed towards the huge bush and vines. I gasped as I saw what was behind.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:46 am

Something was on my face. I slapped it off my face. It was a crunchy leaf, it was dead. I opened my dark colored brown eyes and there was trees surrounding me. Weird.
I remember sleeping my bed last night and tossing and turning. How am I possibly here? This was just a dream. I pinched myself. Didn't wake up yet.. I pinched myself again. Didn't work. I slapped my face. Nope. I stabbed my nail into my leg. Ouch! That hurt! What the heck...This is so crazy. This isn't happening. I was not going to allow this.

Then a note fell from the sky. Or it was from a tree. I was shocked. It was like this was all planned. It was white and new paper, but it was printed with old writings.

Let the games begin.
On this island, there are supplies scattered. Look around to stay alive. And just to let you know, they aren't in the most easiest places. So make sure to watch where you step.

Games? Like in those horror movies? No. I can't do this. Is this a video game? I clapped my hands to see if anyone could hear me. I screamed for a near by airplane that would had maybe came. I attempted to climb a tree. That was an epic fail. Breathe. Remember to breathe. Kristen this is just a dream. Let's just go along with this dream so we can get outta here. I agreed with myself not knowing what was going to happen. I got up and wandered to see if I could find anyone or anything.

Last edited by muffinatormanic on Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:50 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : messed up)
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:46 am

Audrey woke slowly. The sun was glaring in her eyes; had she forgotten to close the curtains again? Sunrise meant that her alarm should be going off soon. She squinted and reached for her clock. It felt like her eyes were filled with sand.

No clock. Eyes still closed, she quickly assessed her situation. No sheets or bed, at that. Dressed, fortunately. Her left hand was cooler than the rest of her; it was in the shade. She rolled to that side and rubbed one hand across her eyes before opening them.

She found herself crouched under a tall tree; a city girl, she couldn't recognize what type, but it was tall. And not the only tree around -- she was in a forest. She thought she heard water running in the distance . . . and couldn't hear the buzz of power lines or the roar of traffic.

Well.

She didn't expect that.

A crinkle of paper in one pocket caught her attention, and she pulled out a note. Reading it over was both terrifying and reassuring. She'd read The Most Dangerous Game, but at least now she knew where she stood.

Cautiously, she began to make her way through the forest, one eye out for the promised supplies.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:55 am

I slowly open my eyes, drowsy. The sun beats down on me, and I feel hot. I want to scream at the maid for opening my curtains, but I can't. My throat is dry, and my stomach growling. On top of that, I had a headache. Where was I?

No one in sight, not even a bug, which was not a good sign. I manage to get up, and I realize I'm wearing a hideous outfit. A faded blue cotton shirt, and ugly leather pants. The boots, made for running made me gag, and as I felt the smooth leather on the pants, I feel pockets. Digging my hand inside them, I find a crinkled piece of dirty white paper.

Let the games begin.

Games? The only games I knew were dress up and acting like princesses, and this was very different. I pinch my self, hoping it's a dream. After failed attempts, I begin to search. For water, for food, for someone.
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:04 am

I gasped at the sight. A waterfall poured down on a glistening lake. Flowers grew on the sides. It was beautiful. The grass was green and fresh. I urged to go swim in it, but I was too cautious. I didn't trust this. It seemed to unnatural. I walked away, feeling my throat dry. I needed supplies, and fast.

I walked and walked, the jungle seemed endless. Atleast there were no signs of animals yet. An acorn fell in front of me, and I looked up at the tree. A satchel was sitting on a fork in the tree, carrying unknown contents. I looked at the tree. Looked climbable, and strong. I stared up on it, foot by foot.

I reached the fork, and grabbed the satchel. Inside, there was a bottle full of water fresh water, and some crackers. A packet of cookies. I took a small sip and hung the satchel on my shoulder. I needed some civilization. Some communication. Someone to talk to. Socialize. But would I share these prized supplies? I walked on, calling out.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:13 am

I walked endlessly through the forest. There was a pine tree of some kinds, some berries. I didn't dare try the berries. Who knew there could be poison of some kind? I decided to collect wood. Or fire wood. Was that the same thing? They collected wood in the movies, so I decided to collect wood. There was a piece of wood next to a tree that had bamboo type of leaves. I picked it up and collected more. It got too heavy, so I left some behind. I carried only six. I hoped I wouldn't have regretted it. I called out to hope someone would hear me.

"Anyone there? Speak English? Hello?"

It was useless, but at least I tried. I tried again.

"Hello! I'm all alone! Don't be shy!"

Silence met me once again. The wind started to blow and blew my hair to the left. It got all over my face. I kept walking. There was a tree's root in front of me and I tripped.

Ouch.

I fell on my face. My face was numb and I got a bruise. All of the wood fell everywhere. I picked them up and decided to quit for the day. My arms were sore from carrying the wood, my legs were sore from walking too long, and I longed for water. This was going to be a long dream...or nightmare.
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:28 pm

Audrey thought she heard someone, and quietly moved into a hollow behind a fallen log to hide. She still wasn't quite sure what was going on, but didn't want to risk running into someone whose 'supplies' included a weapon -- or who might have a deadly view on what they thought it'd take to stay alive.

She didn't want to kill. She'd never truly fought beyond schoolyard scuffles before, though she'd taken a self-defense course or two. But if it was the only way to survive . . .

Setting that thought aside for now, she slid lower until she heard the footsteps pass. She grabbed a gap in the log to pull herself up and carefully peeked out; no sign of -- whoever it was. She realized the log felt odd where she'd grabbed it and looked closer -- it was a canvas strap.

Grinning, she pulled out a small satchel. A canteen -- empty. A packet of water purification tablets, better than if the canteen had been full. A small packet of waterproof matches . . . maybe. If she could risk having a fire or smoke drawing attention to her. And best of all, a medium-sized hunting knife, with a sheath and belt to carry it. She strapped the last on, securing it around her waist, before pulling on the pack and beginning to move again. She thought she'd spotted a path earlier, but she'd keep to the trees. A path meant people; People might mean rescue or death. Better to remain alone for now.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:49 pm

It was getting cold and I didn't care about the bugs anymore. So what if I got a bug bite? It was just my imagination. I would wake up later. It was also getting dark. No sight of anyone. I was all alone.

Time for bedtime Kristen! I told myself. I think I might go crazy if I keep talking to myself. Haha. I laid myself flat on the grass and brought over some dead leaves. I put the dead leaves on me as a blanket to keep warm. I hoped there were no bugs, but that didn't matter. I tossed and turned. And when I turned for the last time and was finally comfortable. I found a plastic bag filled with goods. It had a canteen, extra bottle of water, and a sandwich? It also had rope. Just a dream. This is just a dream.... I took it and said thank you to whomever gave it to me. I felt so creeped out. It took me a great while to finally go to sleep. I let myself fall asleep and hoping no one would hurt me while falling asleep.

Suddenly something cracked.

It was like someone stepped on a twig.
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:34 pm

Audrey winced at the loud snap of a stick under her boot; she'd need to watch where she stepped better than that. With a careful eye, she'd managed to find a thermal blanket and spool of fishing line -- both safely tucked away in her pack, though she wasn't sure how she could use the latter.

It was late enough that she needed to find a place to take shelter for the night. A good hiding place would be more valuable than protection from the rain, at this point . . . a rocky outcrop caught her eye. Not quite a cave, but it was a large enough area for her to squeeze into. She dragged a few branches in front of it, quietly as she could, to add to the cover. The pack went in first, after removing the blanket -- even if she didn't meet someone hostile first, there was the risk someone would take her few supplies. She wrapped herself in the thermal blanket, then worked her way into the makeshift shelter like an inchworm. The bag could serve as a lumpy pillow. With luck, things would make more sense in the morning.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:11 am

OOC:Sorry, but I'm no plant expert, and it's a little unrealistic.

BIC:Silently, I take off my running shoes. They were loud, and ugly. I keep both tucked under each arm, and slowly, as to avoid attention, walk around, examining. The trees were different, I couldn't tell which type they were. Sturdy, thick, tall, and leafy, covered with moss on the bottom of the trunks, their roots extending deep and far across. I identified some poison ivy, and some hazardous bushes of berries, not even a bug in sight.
Where am I, and why am I here? I feel like crying, but no tears come out. Convincing myself to be strong, I trudge on, the sun beating down through the gaps in the trees.
After what seemed like hours of walking, I hear a loud rush of water. Running to the sound, I see a beautiful waterfall, falling from a small mountain, with tall and thick trees along the edge. Along the little pond, there are several rocks. I decide to take a rest, and examine the water to see if it can cater my needs.
Strapped on one of the bigger boulders is a light tan satchel. I run towards it, and open it. The contents: a small canteen, one packet of crackers, a small silver knife, and best of all, a small handkerchief. I approach the waterfall and
fill water in the canteen and take a sip. Delicious. In another go, I drain the canteen, and fill more. After a few bottles of water, I grab my satchel and go over to the trees near the mountain. In the middle of two trees, with space about as big as a bathtub which was good enough for a few days of shelter. Most of the area was soft emerald green grass, but on the other side, which was away from the fall, was dirt. I pour a little water on the dirt, and create mud, which I use to cover my satchel, for camouflaging purposes.
After an hour of pushing the heavier boulders and ripping leaves off trees, I have a nice shelter. It's mid afternoon, by the looks of it, and I decide to clean up a little.
Sweaty and gross, I strip off my clothes, and go underneath the falls. It wouldn't be possible to clean myself and my clothes everyday, so once in a few days would be okay.
I wade in the water, which was shallow, and touch the waterfall with my fingers. It felt so good, and after cleaning my clothes, and drying myself with my handkerchief, I wore them, still wet.
I look at my shelter, it was hidden from most careless eyes. Two boulders, covered it, with leaves on the bottom, to give it a natural look. There was a slightly big crack between the boulders, so I could be on the look out. Getting in was the problem, which was taking off the roof, a leaf, which was pretty big. I take off the roof and enter, light falling in from the crack in the boulder and space which the leaf could not cover.
In celebration of my discoveries, I eat a cracker, and drink more water, while looking through the crack.
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:34 am

I looked around with a concerned face. Was it a person or animal? Possibly an alien? Nothing. Silence. I couldn't get myself to sleep again so the whole night I laid in the grass with my blanket of leaves, awake as a night owl.

I finally went to sleep but then an hour later the sun rose. It was ironic. The time I'm able to sleep is when the sun was rising... I got up and brush my hair to the side. I made sure nothing was on my face. Something was tickling me on my leg. There were ants on my legs, I shook them off. I would have usually screamed in the sight of bugs, but I gotten so used to them. My leg had pink circly marks on them. They were most likely ant bites. I looked at my new satchel and grabbed my canteen. I drank some water. I didn't dare to drink all of it, even though I wish I could. Who knew what would bring tomorrow in this dream? Or nightmare. Reality.

I want to go back to my bed, my old life, or my home, I thought to myself.

However, I was already here.

Grrrrrl.

My stomach growled and wanted something in my belly. I felt like I could eat a horse. Breakfast was the most important meal of the day. I was so hungry. There was only water in my bag and nothing else, except rope. What could a fifteen year old girl do to get food in the middle of nowhere?
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:49 am

My voice almost gone, I stopped crying out. It was hopeless. If there was someone, they would have responded. I found a few bushes of berries, that were edible and safe. The ones I knew about. I gathered them all in my satchel, chewing on them all the way. They even quenched some of my thirst. I walked around.

Something flashed and caught my eye. Inside a bush, there was a packet. I reached in and took it out, looking at it. It was a blanket, inside it was a small knife, a strange lotion, a bottle of an antibacterial liquid, which would be good for scrapes, and a roll of bandage. I was prepared if I were to be hurt.

I looked at the sky, it was afternoon. I would need to find a shelter, and fast. I looked around. The trees were pretty thick. I climbed a sturdy tree, rich with leaves. I climbed up, now grateful for my flexibility and strong hands. I climbed to the top, and looked at the view. Endless rows of trees and trees. A mile away, I could see a river. I'd travel there in the morning.

I laid my blanket in the fork of the tree, and folded the upper part to use as a pillow. It wasn't cold, so I didn't need a blanket. But it would get cold in the next few nights. I would need another blanket. I kept all the items I had found in the blanket into my satchel. I kept it hung on my shoulder, but under me. My hand on my knife. Was this going to be survival of the fittest? Where there others? And if there are, are they hostile? I couldn't remember anything. I have no idea how I had gotten here. I reread the note. Let the Games begin. I had a feeling this wasn't going to be like Candy Land.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:03 am

Audrey woke hungry. This was nothing new to her; she'd done it before and would do it again. Hunger was like a familiar, if annoying, friend to her, telling her to get up and get to work. She'd gone without for days at a time, when gaps came between the groceries running out and payday arriving. Normally she'd be able to last a few days before the hunger really got to her . . . but she didn't know how long she'd been out before her arrival. Long enough and deep enough for someone to change her clothes and transport her to the middle of nowhere without her waking. She shuddered at the thought. At least the clothes were sturdy -- nothing frilly that wouldn't hold up to a day's labor.

Wriggling out of her makeshift shelter, she shook out her clothes. Dirt and a few bugs were dislodged. Still better than the memorably low-rent apartment where she'd woken up with a rat on her chest, once, but she'd want to find a place to get cleaned off. She tucked her blanket back in her satchel and ensured she hadn't left anything behind. One advantage of not knowing much about building a shelter -- it would look like nothing more than a random pile of brush to any passers-by.

A gulp from her canteen rinsed the sleep gunk from her mouth, and she walked in the direction of the river she'd filled her canteen at earlier (using the purification tablets carefully, of course). It was easily found, and she walked downstream for a time until she found one area that seemed deeper and slower-moving than the rest. Trees surrounded it, some even leaning over the water after the river had eroded the soil around their roots. She tucked her satchel under some roots that were sticking out, then -- with a careful look around the area to check for watchers -- she stripped down. She turned each item inside out to shake out dirt, pebbles, and any insect intruders. Each boot was turned upside down and carefully cleaned out. That done, she climbed slowly into the pool.

The water was cold, almost achingly so. But it was the most refreshing thing she'd felt since she arrived, and she soon submerged herself. She grabbed a handful of clean-looking sand from the bottom and rubbed it over her skin, working away the sweat and dirt and feeling of bugs crawling over her. Not in her hair -- it'd take forever to get out -- but she ducked her head under briefly and rubbed her fingers over her scalp, running them through her hair to ease out any tangles. She was thankful her hair was fairly low-maintenance.

That done, she allowed herself to relax. Once she was in, the water was almost comfortable. But giving herself a moment to think made her remember the ever-present risk in this strange place. She returned to shore, trying not to splash and draw attention on the way. She wrung the water out of her hair and tried to wipe the water off herself the way she did whenever they ran out of clean towels at home, then went for her clothes. She shook them out again, to ensure that no further bugs had crawled in, and dressed quickly.

She noted that her right boot was slightly wider than her left. Whoever had chosen this outfit for her knew she bought her boots wide, but only required it in one foot, a detail she found unnerving.

Whoever -- or whatever -- was responsible for leaving her here knew her. Somehow.

Audrey needed answers. She'd need to explore, seek out a possible boundary on the area. There might be a way to escape, a way out of the unspecified game. At least she had sturdy boots to help her through.

She finished the last of her canteen, then refilled it from the clear water. She added a tablet, wondering how many of them she'd need before she got out of there, then tucked both back into her pack.

A solid-looking stick caught her eye. She pulled out her knife and trimmed some small side branches from it, then cut the tip flat. A bend at the top fit comfortably in her hand, and it was just the right height -- a perfect walking stick. She nodded, satisfied, picked a direction, and began walking.

She needed answers.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:21 am

I wake up, my back aching, and my head throbbing. After a few moments of confusion, I remember where I was. Lost.
I yearned for a toothbrush, and some nice minty Colgate. For company, my friends, father, mother, anyone, even Tabitha, her annoying cat. After some silent crying and praying, I decide to venture out, and scavenge berries, or hopefully, another satchel with items.
I throw my bag around my back, cover my face and clothes with some mud, and leave my shelter. After filling my canteen to the rim, tying my boots tightly, and clutching my knife as hard as I could, tiptoe to the forest. I hear some noises, hoots and barks, but I don't get off guard.
I encounter some squirrels, and a small rabbit, but I would never hunt them, and eat them. Being vegetarian is the most important thing for me, so I smile, and walk past them.
I find some berries, but after sniffing them, and peeling them, I realize they're blackberries, and pick them off the bush. Hopefully, there were more where they came from, and I decided to look for more later.
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:49 am

I turned to the side, to remember I was on a tree. I grabbed the branch in time, avoiding a horrible fall. I climbed back up, and packed everything. I threw some berries into my mouth to get out the horrible taste of stomach acid, and climbed down. I headed into the direction of the river I had seen last night.

Reaching the river, I filled my pack. The water tasted clean. Though I knew an infection was something I couldn't afford. I decided to boil it later. I rinsed my mouth. I looked around, no one in sight. I first washed my satchel, and everything else in it. Except for my blanket and bandages. I stripped down and washed my clothes, rinsing them and leaving them on a rock. I sat down in the water, which was surprisingly warm. I washed my hair and just floated in the water, the current wasn't too strong.

After I was seemingly clean, I wore my clothes and repacked my satchel. I went out to gather some berries and firewood. There were some bushes with great berries, that seemed fresh. I gathered some wood, and started a nice fire. I then realized I had nothing to boil my water in. So instead, I decided to put out the fire and walk.

Last edited by AleciaAutumn10 on Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:19 am; edited 1 time in total
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:10 pm

Remembering I had rope inside my satchel. I walked over to my brown saggy satchel. I opened the satchel and pulled out the rope. My water bottle fell out, I put it back in. I saw the nearest and tree and ran toward it.

This is my chance, I thought.

I attempted to climb the trees using all my muscles. It didn't work. I didn't even get an inch off the ground! I took off my dirty shoes. They were no use to me. I took the rope and threw it up to a branch. I tied a strong knot and pulled it together. I held on to the rope and used my arm muscles to get up on the branch. I used my legs to climb the tree. Finally at the last step, I almost tripped but caught myself. I got up on the branch and sat on the branch.

That was semi-easy, I said to myself.

I was up about 15 feet high and I looked around.
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by River Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:52 am

Name : LeiLani Carabeth
Age [ Teenager or Adult ] : Teenager ( 15 to be exact)
Appearance : Dark smooth caramel skin , mid-back length deep brown hair. Emerald green eyes. About 5'4. A birthmark the shape of a flaming arrow on her right arm just below the shoulder.
Personality : Adventurous and out-going, always speaks her mind. Tnds to be very trust worthy.
Other : LeiLani grew up in Hawaii. She didn't live in a very big home and spent most of her life camping and exploring the island. She has better skills than any adventurist in the the world. She can create things with basic ingredients found in woods and on beaches. She loves archery skills and gymnastics so they help her in her life.
River
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Eddy Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:55 am

cool roleplay Lost [ Roleplay ] 143839 Looking forward to see how it turns out!
Eddy
Eddy
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:00 am

River wrote:Name : LeiLani Carabeth
Age [ Teenager or Adult ] : Teenager ( 15 to be exact)
Appearance : Dark smooth caramel skin , mid-back length deep brown hair. Emerald green eyes. About 5'4. A birthmark the shape of a flaming arrow on her right arm just below the shoulder.
Personality : Adventurous and out-going, always speaks her mind. Tnds to be very trust worthy.
Other : LeiLani grew up in Hawaii. She didn't live in a very big home and spent most of her life camping and exploring the island. She has better skills than any adventurist in the the world. She can create things with basic ingredients found in woods and on beaches. She loves archery skills and gymnastics so they help her in her life.

Welcome to the island! Please start from the beginning, and try to catch up [: And please make sure you read the previous posts.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:46 am

Audrey moved at a steady pace across the rough terrain. She'd only paused once, to gather a handful of blackberries. She had no experience in recognizing plants, but she'd picked up a carton at the grocery store a time or two, when she had the money to spare for fresh fruit. The bush had already been picked over, she noted -- she didn't know if the other person might be hostile, so it was best she kept moving.

The berries only served to whet her appetite, so she did her best to keep an eye out for fruit she could recognize or supply packs.

Not to mention, any sign of the others who would inevitably be in the area.

The sun was getting to her -- she knew it was warmer here than at home, wherever 'here' was -- and she kept in the shade as much as she could.

One tall and promisingly shade-providing tree looked like it would offer a suitable place to take a break. But then she noticed something at the base of it: A pair of muddy boots, similar to hers but smaller in size.

Audrey froze a moment, listening for any hint of an impending attack. Then she realized that staying here a moment longer than she had to would put her at greater risk.

She bolted away from the tree, hoping that the person who owned the boots hadn't found a gun in their supply pack, didn't have a more homicidal view of what it would take to stay alive.

Let the others take that route. Isn't that the way it always went on reality shows, the ones who fought among each other picked themselves off, and the quietly unobtrusive ones survived to the end? She'd make it on her own. She always had.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next