Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super School Roleplay

+12
JLBABV
McKaylaBlue12
Dillonus
cyrus2hip594
Luv
Anita
Admin
Bear
AleciaAutumn10
CarlyAllHeart261
muffinatormanic
Cheer
16 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Super School Roleplay - Page 5 Empty Re: Super School Roleplay

Post by Bear Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:53 am

Dillonus wrote:
Bear wrote:
Dillonus wrote:
Bear wrote:
Dillonus wrote:
Bear wrote:
Dillonus wrote:I walked into a dorm with one other girl in it. She had wavy brown hair with purple streaks in it. I saw her ID card, which said Ava Montgomery.

She looked kind of lonely, sitting on her bed with a tiny little dog. Salazar slithered out and sniffed the dog. I didn't even know snakes could smell. Huh, yu learn something new everyday.

"Hi, I'm Hero." I said to her.

I kind of fell asleep for a second, but I suddenly woke up. I saw a girl with bright red hair and emerald earrings with a snake, I assumed it was her companion.

I stood up and stroked my hair, with Flea flying by my side.

"Hi, I'm Ava Montgomery. What powers do you have? I uhm, heal," it felt weird saying it out loud so casually.

"I think you have the wrong room," I picked up my dorm map and handed it to her. I got a paper cut which she noticed, and "surprising" enough, it healed instantly. Yes, I can be very clumsy.

I was amazed by the fact that she healed herself.

"Well the secretary lady told me I wouldn't have a roomate and said that this was my room. Should we go talk to her, because it seems like there has been some kind of mistake." I asked.

OOC: This was before I (Ava Montgomery) went into the auditorium. Above, I was in the auditorium but this roleplay "scene" happened before to finish this part.

BIC: "Hm... what did the secretary tell you your room number was?" I frowned, confused. I was actually getting used to no roommate, it was easier.

"16" I said.
Salazar slithered around my ankles and sniffed the tiny dog.

"Hm, well my dorm is room 60, you've probably got mixed up with the numbers," I glanced at the dorm school map looking for room 16, "That's a one-person room too, according to the map."

"Isn't it kind of weird that there are two one person rooms? Wouldn't it make more sense and take up less space if it was just a one person room?" asked Salazar.

"Yeah that is weird." I said.

"Hm, I'm not sure, maybe it has to do with the room sizes, or... something. I heard they had extra rooms so they just decided to do one person rooms for the extra ones. That is odd..." I trailed off, as I stroked Flea's fur.

"Here's where room 16 is," I pointed to it on the map. After, Hero left to search for her room.
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dillonus Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:02 am

Bear wrote:
Dillonus wrote:
Bear wrote:
Dillonus wrote:
Bear wrote:
Dillonus wrote:
Bear wrote:
Dillonus wrote:I walked into a dorm with one other girl in it. She had wavy brown hair with purple streaks in it. I saw her ID card, which said Ava Montgomery.

She looked kind of lonely, sitting on her bed with a tiny little dog. Salazar slithered out and sniffed the dog. I didn't even know snakes could smell. Huh, yu learn something new everyday.

"Hi, I'm Hero." I said to her.

I kind of fell asleep for a second, but I suddenly woke up. I saw a girl with bright red hair and emerald earrings with a snake, I assumed it was her companion.

I stood up and stroked my hair, with Flea flying by my side.

"Hi, I'm Ava Montgomery. What powers do you have? I uhm, heal," it felt weird saying it out loud so casually.

"I think you have the wrong room," I picked up my dorm map and handed it to her. I got a paper cut which she noticed, and "surprising" enough, it healed instantly. Yes, I can be very clumsy.

I was amazed by the fact that she healed herself.

"Well the secretary lady told me I wouldn't have a roomate and said that this was my room. Should we go talk to her, because it seems like there has been some kind of mistake." I asked.

OOC: This was before I (Ava Montgomery) went into the auditorium. Above, I was in the auditorium but this roleplay "scene" happened before to finish this part.

BIC: "Hm... what did the secretary tell you your room number was?" I frowned, confused. I was actually getting used to no roommate, it was easier.

"16" I said.
Salazar slithered around my ankles and sniffed the tiny dog.

"Hm, well my dorm is room 60, you've probably got mixed up with the numbers," I glanced at the dorm school map looking for room 16, "That's a one-person room too, according to the map."

"Isn't it kind of weird that there are two one person rooms? Wouldn't it make more sense and take up less space if it was just a one person room?" asked Salazar.

"Yeah that is weird." I said.

"Hm, I'm not sure, maybe it has to do with the room sizes, or... something. I heard they had extra rooms so they just decided to do one person rooms for the extra ones. That is odd..." I trailed off, as I stroked Flea's fur.

"Here's where room 16 is," I pointed to it on the map. After, Hero left to search for her room.

I found room 16 in about 13 minutes. When I opened the door, I saw nothing but wide, empty sky. Like there was just a door, and when you open it, there's no room behind it.

Then I realized that the whole room was painted to look like the sky. It was very realistic. The bed had a sky pattern on the sheets and pillowcases. The large window was open wide to let in the sun. There was even a special bed for Salazar.

I put my duffel bag on the floor. The dresser was painted blue with clouds on it, just like the walls. The floor was actually wood painted a cheerful sky blue colour, and there were delicate white curtains in front of the window.

The ceiling was at least 50 feet high. The ceiling had a large and realistic sun painted on it. There was plenty of room for me to practice my flying. And Salazar, too.

It was the most beautiful bedroom I've ever seen. I jumped down onto the bed. It was so soft. And the pillows were cool too. One was soft and one was hard. Salazar had his own things in the room, also. He had a bed that was just like mine, except snake sized. Even talking snakes like luxury.

This was going to be a comfortable year...
Dillonus
Dillonus
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:57 am

We arrived at the gym to see a few older students practicing their powers. There was someone who could turn things to ice! And another who could shape-shift into lots of different things. I flexed my fingers and decided to have a go myself. Of course I failed miserably! I simply cannot control my powers today! I feel quite annoyed with myself. So I'm making my excuses and going to practice in the dorm room where I will be alone.
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:31 am

After a trip to the gym, and some strange reasoning, we split apart.

Madeline dragged me back into our room.
"Wow, what a night! I'm ready for bed," she said. We both got ready and lied down...but I couldn't sleep.

Where was I? I didn't belong here.

What's my power, anyway? If it was embarrassing myself, I must be a power 5.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Dillonus Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:32 am

It was really fun flying around in my room. The ceiling was impossibly high up. All the sudden I fell to the floor. I stood up and looked around. What in the world? I thought.

The room was now bigger, and there were two beds, and two mini beds for companians.

Weird.

I left my dorm and saw a lot of students were out of their dorms, talking. I flew over their heads (most of them didn't even glance up at me) and landed in front of the office.

I walked into the office. Inside was the strange secretary with Telekenisis. I walked up to her desk.

"Excuse me Ms." I looked at a plaque on her desk. "I mean, Mrs. Glavinshky (Glove-INCH-Ski), but my room kind of expanded while I was in it."

"What do you mean?" asked Mrs. Glavinshky.

"I mean I was...flying... in my ... room and I fell down suddenly and then when I got up there was another bed in my room." I answered.

"Oh, yes, we got another student with powers... similar... to yours and we moved her into your room. She left the office 5 minutes ago on her way to room 16." she said.

"Oh. What's her name?"

"Why don't you go and find out?" She smiles at me.

I walked outside and flew back to my dorm. Inside thee was a purple bald eagle squacking at Salazar.

"Hey, get away from him!" I yelled at the eagle.

A girl suddenly dropped from the ceiling. She had shiny black hair and freckles dotting her cheeks and nose. Her skin was pale, and she was about 5'4". Her bright brown eyes glinted with curiosity and anger as she sized me up.

"Who are you?" she asked calmly, her voice as smooth as butter.

"Hero."

"Already? I thought you were new?" She was joking now.

"Who are you?"

"Helvetica Bridge."

"Hi, Helvetica. I'm your new roomie."

"I can tell."

"What are yout powers?"

She looked a little surprised at me asking so suddenly, but then she smiled. She took off her brown leather jacket and unfolded... wings. Wow. The secretary did say she had powers similar to mine. Similar.

"So you can fly?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"Cool."

"What are yours?"

"The same."

"You mean... you have wings, too?"

"Well, no." She looked a little dissapointed. "But I can fly." I added quickly.

"Nice. Well, this is Buttercup." She said gesturing to her purple eagle.

"Hi, Buttercup. This is Salazar."

She smiled."Looks like we got off on the wrong foot, Hero."

"Yeah. We'll have to at least get along to live in a dorm together."

"Yup."

"Attentien students in 1st and 2nd years! It is now lunchtime. Please report to the Mess Hall at this moment! Dismissed."

"Race you to the Mess Hall?" Helvetica challenged.

"Your on."

And that's my first friend. Me and Helvetic raced toward the Mess Hall. Buttercup and Salazar were racing each other.

Already, I have a friend. I've never had a friend except Teddy. What do you do with friends?

Already, I have a problem.

Spoiler:
I am going to make the whole story into a book by copying and pasting it all into a story. I will post the book when the whole roleplay is over.
Spoiler:
Dillonus
Dillonus
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:42 am

Once back in my dorm, I began to practice. I placed a cup of water on a desk and sat on my bed. It was at least 5 metres away. Closing my eyes, I stretched out my right hand. I opened to see it crawling slowly through air towards the desk. "Concentrate!" I murmered. I opened my hand and took hold of the cup. "YES!" I said. I felt someone's eyes on me. I looked up to see...
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:12 am

Spoiler:

As I listened to the strange lady speak. She said powers. Everyone here had powers, just like me I thought. Weird. Back at home everyone despised me. It's feels funny to be wanted here. She also said something about Olympics? Oh boy, I could go for the swimming team Super School Roleplay - Page 5 465488 That wouldn't be fair right? Cause I could breathe underwater right? But then again it was a super power olympics..

We were going to have learn how to use our powers and how to control them. We had to behave. Or else.. I wanted to make friends with people but not sure how. What if they don't like me I thought >.<
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:42 pm

Bear wrote:
Recap of My Character, Ava Montgomery
Spoiler:

Recap of My Companion/Guardian, Flea
Spoiler:

The speech the older woman gave was... odd. She seemed kind, yet strict and rude. It was hard to explain; and the part about not being allowed out at night on campus and in the forests? That was weird.

I decided not to take the tour and go to the cafeteria instead to eat. I navigated across campus and the cafeteria was quite nice, it was clean and it looked "classy" and sophisticated. The tables and chairs were more decorated and nice, the chairs looked nice and comfy, not just flat. It was... well decorated, I guess you'd say. Nice plants and wall decorations, I hope that gives you an idea. It looked like they actually hired a good architect to decorate it in here.

I went to go get my food and picked up a tray and plate (it was real utensils and cutlery, not plastic forks and plates or anything). And beside me in line were these two girls, I wasn't trying to eavesdrop but they were right there speaking really loudly.

"The orientation was soo weird, like 'don't go in the forest or campus at night'," the first girl laughed. "Well, you never know, maybe there is something bad out there..." the second girl trailed off, leaving them both to think.

"You shan't talk about the forest or going wandering out of your dorms at night," the lunch lady hissed, she said it quietly yet sternly, as if she were scared someone would hear.

"Who said that?" The older woman with the thick black glasses and long dress who spoke at the orientation bursted through the cafeteria doors as if she heard it from a thousand miles away, maybe that was her super power.

She came up from behind the two girls, "No ONE should be wandering off out of their dorm at night. Period. Don't even think twice about it, because you WILL be caught, even before you leave your hall. We do not tolerate foolish behavior, strong disciplinary actions will be enforced. One can be striped or suspended of their powers," the lady yelled, but it wasn't extremely loud, but strict and forceful.

"Do you know who we are? The International Council of Powers; ICP. We enforce the rules with those who have powers, you cannot abuse them, or expose them to the world, we'll step in. And like I said, it's possible for one to get their powers removed from them or suspended. Hence that's why we have ISP, to educate the youth of today with powers," the lady's face was red, but she smiled at the end.

"We have eyes AND ears everywhere. Consider that a warning for ALL of you," she said sternly and seriously. "That is all," She left the cafeteria, you could hear the loud sound of her heels walking.

During when the headmaster was lecturing and rating at the two girls, the room went quiet, and it stayed that way after the headmaster left also; everyone was left to think. Then the noise raised again minutes later, everyone had curious yet terrified expressions on their faces and thoughts in their heads.

"One can be striped or suspended of their powers," that thought lingered in my mind. They can be taken away from you from the ICP?
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:04 pm

The old lady scared me at the end.
"You can have your powers removed and we have eyes everywhere."
It echoed in my head. Wow, I thought. I did not want to be here anymore. Everyone started to walk out quickly, everyone was pushing each other out. They wanted to test out their powers. I felt like I couldn't breathe. Everyone was so close together. Finally I reached the door and pulled my body outside of the door. Everyone poured out like milk out of a milk carton.

I walked around the school. It seemed like a normal school. It had classrooms, a gym, auditorium, performing art center, halls, and a pool..A pool??!?!

My heart raced when I saw the pool. It was big and a clear bright blue. I ran to it but the gate was closed. It was locked. I couldn't get in. There was no way in. My heart saddened. Why was I so excited? I was going to climb the gate.

We have eyes watching.

It echoed in my head again. Butterflies fluttered in my stomach. My throat gulped. I climbed it. My hands were clawing on the bars and my foot on the bars. I forced myself up. I should have done more push ups in p.e. I got to the top of the gate and jumped my way down. I waited for footsteps to come..They never came. I sighed in relief. Woo, I did it! I jumped in the water and practically slept in the water.. I stayed for a while and then something poked me, it was a stick ..
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:44 pm

I saw the same boy who was dragged into the auditorium earlier. And now I see him again he was the same boy who opened my locker for me! I looked at him, then I looked at my very long arms. Then I laughed nervously and said, very quietly. "Um... Hi!" Before I knew what was happening, I lost control of my arms and the cup of water became an empty cup as the contents flew through the air! Luckily he side-stepped it. "I am sooooo sorry!" I said, retracting my arms. "My name is Belle. Belle Faracini! What's your's?"
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:01 am

I lied on my bead, awaiting for something to happen...anything...

I needed a sign, something that meant I belonged.
Tomorrow, I'd have to tell them my power...and I myself wasn't sure of what it was. What would I say? Would they send me home? Would I be laughed at?

Somewhere in the endless dark silence of the night, I dozed off, with tomorrow still in mind.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:47 pm

JLBABV wrote:I saw the same boy who was dragged into the auditorium earlier. And now I see him again he was the same boy who opened my locker for me! I looked at him, then I looked at my very long arms. Then I laughed nervously and said, very quietly. "Um... Hi!" Before I knew what was happening, I lost control of my arms and the cup of water became an empty cup as the contents flew through the air! Luckily he side-stepped it. "I am sooooo sorry!" I said, retracting my arms. "My name is Belle. Belle Faracini! What's your's?"

"Elberht," I replied, feeling a little awkward. Should I offer my hand for a handshake? I stared at those long arms curled up like pasta.

"Must be so cool having that super power," I muttered. I took the empty cup from her hand and filled it up with water from the fountain beside us. I handed her the cup. "Handle it with care." I smiled and walked away.
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:25 pm

I woke up in the morning and yawned. Today was the day - I either find out that I don't have any power, that every little thing that happens just means I'm crazy...or, that I have some ability I don't know how to use yet.

I sat up and got out of bed, still yawning. I went over to the mirror, grabbed my toothbrush, squeezed out some toothpaste, began brushing, and looked up to the mirror.

Click! My toothbrush hit the floor.

"Oh, my....my....ahhhh!" I screamed. "My face! My face!"

Madeline came running into the room. "What is the...what happened to you?

I looked back to the mirror again. From my ears to my chin was a scraggy and orange beard. My hair had also become orange. My cheekbones had become hefty and large, my skin tanner and thicker, my eyebrows wider...

I ran back to my bed, and dug my head under the pillow. "Don't look at me!" I cried.

Madeline noticed someone standing in my doorway. She hurried over, yelled, "This ain't a show. Go away," and shut the door. ((I wonder which of you that could have been? c;))

She pat my back as I cried for a few minutes. After I had calmed down, I raised my face from hiding.

"Hey...you're...what happened to your face?" she asked. I touched my face, my eyes full of horror. What could I look like now?

"No...I mean...you're normal again. That...wasn't a mask, was it?" she inquired. I shook my head. "I think you've found it."

At these words, my face brightened. I belonged. I smiled at her, ecstatic.

She chuckled. "So your power is to turn your face into that of a man?" We both laughed until our ribs hurt.

Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:51 pm

I looked down at the now full cup which i held in my hands. "Elberht..." i said to myself. I watched as he walked away. He seemed to be ok with my near accidental water shower. I wonder what his power is! I decided i would get some rest and tomorrow i might find out! I walked over to my bed and pulled out my stuffed zebra. Though he was old, a bit smelly and his fur was worn and dull, he was my best friend and i couldn't sleep without Mr. Zee. Bekah walked in and sidestepped the puddle by the door. I sipped the water then placing it on my bedside table, i grabbed a mop and cleaned up the mess. Then i changed into my pjs and went to sleep, for all the excitement had brought night.
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:46 pm

Previous post
Spoiler:

The old lady from the auditorium had poked me with a stick.

"You're not supposed to be in there!" she croaked!

"Oh sorry I was just swimming..."I replied

"Not just swimming, you were breathing underwater. You were using your power. You're not supposed to do that!!"

"Oh sorry yeah.."

"This is your warning, do this again and you will be sent back home forever." She walked away and almost slipped because of the splash I made earlier. She opened the gate with a golden sparkly key.

The word forever stuck in my mind.

I didn't have a towel but I dragged myself out of the water. Great, I had a warning already! A strike! I'm so dead!
"It could have been worse."
That's true ... I walked to the hall and everyone was looking at me. I just remembered I was wet...I ran. I was so embarassed. All the eyes looking at me.. They seem to echo names ..
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:56 am

I woke at 5:23 this morning. My room-mate, Bekah, was fast asleep in her bed. I decided that the early morning would allow me to clear my mind, as well as write a letter to my Mama. I pushed my sheets forwards and changed into a pair of close-fit jeans and a white button-down shirt. I slid into the chair behind the desk and began to write.

My Dearest Mama,
It is the morning of my second day at ISP. I shall tell you what has happened so far! Firstly, the building is very beautiful! It seems it is very well looked after. I share a dorm with a girl named Bekah. She seems nice! Although I've not spoken to her much. When I arrived I was a little late due to the delayed flight, but some girls helped me to the auditorium. Then a boy called Elberht helped me with my locker as I was trying to use my power on it. After this I bumped into two girls, literally, Madeline and Vikki. They were very nice and we toured the school together. However I decided to practice my powers. So I returned to my room and practiced long-distance controlling with a cup of water. As I was practicing, Elberht appeared and I almost threw water on him. I hate the way I can't control my arms when they are stretching out! Anyway he was very poilte about it. Then I decided to get an early night. Of course this means I woke up at an early hour. Of course, dear mama, you know I write best in the morning. The silence helps me. Anyway Mama I must go now. Classes start today and I do not want to be late!
I love you Mama!
Belle
xx

After I had written the letter, I placed it in an envelope and stuck a stamp on it for international mail. I then wrote my Mama's address on the front and put it in my bag for when I went past the mail box. Then I looked at the books on the bookshelf. "Powers: The lowdown on superhuman skills" I read. Well I might as well research. I took the book and began to read.
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:39 am

I saw a student walking in the hall who was wet. I approached her reminding her of the fact when she ran away. I started running but I was a slow runner so I made sure nobody was looking and turned into a snake and follwed her when an old lady approached us. Scared, I switched back and the girl was suprised of what i was.
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:43 am

After studying for a few hours, it was time for breakfast. Of course the food would never be like the delicious breakfasts my Mama used to make me back in Italy. But I was willing to try something new! Bekah and I walked down to the dining hall and found a table. Madeline and Vikki were nearby, as were Kaya and Alice. I spotted Elberht sat on his own. "Well I'm hungry!" I said, standing up and walking to the food table. I decided to try some cereal. It was an interesting color, bright purple hoops. I tried it and it tasted nice, like chocolate! After I had finished eating, it was time to start classes...
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dillonus Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:48 pm

It was about 5:30 AM in the morning when Helvetica woke me up.

She was dressed in black leather boots, black skinny jeans, an orange graphic tee and a white leather jacket. Her hair was no longer black, but short purple and spiky.

"I saw a bearded lady,"she exclaimed.

"But women can't have beards," I replied sleepily.

"Well, technically it was a girl with some old guy's face. I wonder what kind of power that is? Also, I saw a girl who could change into a puddle of water, and she got in so much trouble for using her powers. It's strange how we aren't allowed to use our powers," she said.

"What? I used my powers and so did a bunch of other people," I said.

"I know. It's strange they wouldv'e given two students who can fly a room with a super duper high ceiling if we weren't allowed to use our powers. Suddenly there was a knock on our door.

Helvetica answered it an it was...

(who is it? I dunno, you can be them!)
Dillonus
Dillonus
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:50 am

Time for my first lesson... Powerology. I'm guessing it's something to do with what powers are and the different types... I'm still nervous! I hear that using your powers is forbidden... What if i do something wrong?!
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:32 am

I ran and saw a snake following me. They had snakes here in school? Is it a rattle snake? No it didn't a rattle.

Phew.

The old lady appeared again and eyed at the snake. Then the snake turned back into a person, a human. I was shocked. That's something you don't see everyday. With my wet clothes and wet hair I guess everything was possible, this was a super school. Kind of like sky high .. Haaa who knew it was true...

The old lady croaked again," How many times must I remind you that there shall be no use of your powers until classes start!"

She walked away from frustration.

I couldn't help but laugh. I cackled a little bit but then quickly covered my mouth.

And for some reason I couldn't help but ask,"So you're power is turning to a snake huh?"
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:28 am

" Well, I'm half snake but I don't like to brag." I winked. She chuckled in disbeleif. I looked around and made sure no one was looking and showed her again. I turned back guickly so the lady wouldn't catch me. " Why are you all wet?" I asked
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:41 am

I was in my bathroom, checking everything for the hundredth time. Classes were starting soon, and Alice just disappeared. Maybe she just woke up way before me, although I woke up pretty early.
Class was starting in fifteen minutes, and my first class was about power control. Would be fun, I guess. I wondered what others powers were. Alice could shapeshift- into people- and I was pretty sure there were wilder powers around here.
Mine was so generic. Oh, well. It had its uses.
I left my dorm, locked the door, and headed to class. Luckily I knew exactly what auditorium to go to, since I explored the campus with Alice the day before.
I made it into class about five minutes early. There were about four other people in the classroom, all sitting beside each other and chatting casually.
The desks were two beside each other, six in a row. Four rows.
I sat in the second row, and started rummaging through my backpack. For what, I wasn't really sure. I took out a notebook, pencil and eraser, just in case.
I wrote the date in the corner. March 4, 2011.
Slowly, more students began to arrive. One sat next to me.
"Hi, I'm Kaya Hathaway." I said.
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:49 am

I walked into the auditorium and looked around. I saw Kaya and another student. I looked for an empty spot, near the back. I walked towards the last row. Sitting down, I took out my notebook, a pencil, a pen and an eraser. I wonder who I'll be sat next to...
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:32 am

What just happened so far
Spoiler:

The girl was half snake. Amazing. That would probably be a great power to have. She winked. She turned into a snake again. It was incredible. She was really pale and had really long hair. She was really pretty.
"I was swimming and didn't have a swimsuit" I said.
It was embarrassing, of course she would ask that. Everyone else was dry. I wonder if anyone else in this school could breathe under water besides me...
"I can breathe underwater for a while but I'm hoping to master it this year, if I go here." I said. I felt like something lifted a brick off of my chest.
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next