Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry-The Roleplay

+7
cyrus2hip594
AleciaAutumn10
MollyFlyer
HeatherHeart
muffinatormanic
sandyverybeary3
HarryLove13
11 posters

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry-The Roleplay Empty Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry-The Roleplay

Post by HarryLove13 Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:20 pm

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry-The Roleplay Auzgir

It is a calm and peaceful era after the defeat of Voldemort. Students go to classes, play Quidditch, and occasionally get in trouble because of sneaking into the Forbidden Forrest. Teachers hand out homework assignments and give lectures. Going to magic school is fun, lot's of things (and accidents) can happen. School is already in session.

Due to the small amount of students, everyone will attend the same classes even though they aren't the same age/grade.

Classes to Attend:
-Potions

-Please don't copy any exact text created by J.K. Rowling-
-Only go to classes that have a teacher for that subject-
-Please include your character name in the title of each of your messages or mention your name in your post-
-You cannot use real character names for your character, however you can copy their personalities, and mention them in the story-
-You are allowed to be rebellious students, it can happen-

You can choose one of these positions or suggest your own:
  • Student (Regular/Quidditch Player/Prefect)
  • Teacher (Please state subject.)

Character Application Form
Name:
Position:
House:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:

Characters:
HarryLove13: Clair Baudelaire/Professor-Potions/Ravenclaw
Spoiler:
Sandyverybeary3: Jeanne Martin/Student/Quidditch Captain-Seeker/Ravenclaw
Spoiler:
muffinatormaniac: Ronnie Fauther/Student/Qudditch-Chaser/Gryffindor
Spoiler:
HeatherHeart: Skylar White/Student/Quidditch Player/Head Girl/Gryffindor
Spoiler:
AleciaAutumn10: Astrid Magin/Student/Quidditch-Beater/Gryffindor
Spoiler:
MollyFlyer: Raban Wallace/Student/Ravenclaw
Spoiler:
cyrus2hip594: Ivy Malfoy/Student/Quidditch-Seeker/Slytherin
Spoiler:
Daize: Cleo Tad/Student/Ravenclaw
Spoiler:
Dillonus: Katherine 'Kat' Davies/Student/Quidditch-Chaser/Gryffindor
Spoiler:
~Rain~: Adriana Anderson/Student/Quidditch Player-Seeker/Gryffindor
Spoiler:

Last edited by HarryLove13 on Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:20 am; edited 13 times in total
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry-The Roleplay Empty Professor Baudelaire

Post by HarryLove13 Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:10 pm

Professor Clair Baudelaire sat in her small office. It was her first year teaching at Hogwarts. She had attended Hogwarts a couple of years ago. She graduated with all Outstanding O.W.L.s and passed all her N.E.W.T.s with top marks. She had even been honored by the International Confederation of Wizards for her superb work in potions. After graduating she had traveled the world like so many other witches and wizards. In her travels she had gathered many exotic potion ingredients. Some weren't well known, others were unheard of. Clair was excited to test what the ingredients were capable of and then teach it to her students. She sat at her wooden desk reading a scroll of parchment she had just finished. It was her first lesson plan. Ever. She had never taught before. Headmistress McGonagall said she was perfect for the job, though. She sure hoped so. Professor Slughorn had retired. It was his second time doing so. Clair sighed and put the parchment down. This was going to be a good year. She could feel it. The lesson plan looked well so she put it in her desk drawer and went to her potions supply room. It was time to pick out ingredients...
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry-The Roleplay Empty Re: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry-The Roleplay

Post by sandyverybeary3 Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:38 am

Name: Jeanne Martin
Position: Has not started attending yet
House: hopefully ravenclaw
Appearance: golden brow hair, bright energetic aqua colored eyes
Personality: bubbly, fun loving, athletic, great leader. very smart, but talented and brave as well, she also doesn't want to be stuck in the shadow older sister who is head girl/prefect and has all "outstandings" OWL's.
Other: she hopes she could be a prefect/ head girl, and she wants to be quidditch cap and seeker! she's excited to go to hogwarts, though she hasn't even received her letter yet, her older sister is attending hogwarts and she is in hufflepuff.
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry-The Roleplay Empty Re: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry-The Roleplay

Post by HarryLove13 Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:58 am

sandyverybeary3 wrote:Character Application Form
Name: Jeanne Martin
Position: Has not started attending yet
House: hopefully ravenclaw
Appearance: golden brow hair, bright energetic aqua colored eyes
Personality: bubbly, fun loving, athletic, great leader. very smart, but talented and brave as well, she also doesn't want to be stuck in the shadow older sister who is head girl/prefect and has all "outstandings" OWL's.
Other: she hopes she could be a prefect/ head girl, and she wants to be quidditch cap and seeker! she's excited to go to hogwarts, though she hasn't even received her letter yet, her older sister is attending hogwarts and she is in hufflepuff.
Accepted! You can go ahead and choose your house so congrats, you are in ravenclaw! School is already in session like stated in the first post. Don't forget to include you name in the title of posts so we can memorize the name Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry-The Roleplay 465488

Last edited by HarryLove13 on Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:38 am

Name: Ronnie Fauther (Half Blood)
Position: Student in Hogwarts
House: Gryfinddor
Appearance: Long black hair, tan, brown eyes, 5'6, and very athletic
Personality: Brave, courageous, shy, when mad she has uncontrollable anger towards one person/thing, and very talented in sports.
Other: Has been on the gryfinndor quidditch team and is the chaser.
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by HeatherHeart Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:18 am

Name: Skylar white
Position: Quidditch Player/Head Girl
House: Gryffindor
Appearance: Long red brown hair uptill shoulders with side fringe, Always wears red lipstick with gloss. Always wears black and purple clothing with loads of accessories, has hazel coloured eyes, pale skin and tall.
Personality: Is kind, quirky, energetic, but can give a cold & dead impression to new students or strangers.
Other: has fighted with voldemort once.
HeatherHeart
HeatherHeart
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryLove13 Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:16 am

muffinatormanic wrote:Name: Ronnie Fauther (Half Blood)
Position: Student in Hogwarts
House: Gryfinddor
Appearance: Long black hair, tan, brown eyes, 5'6, and very athletic
Personality: Brave, courageous, shy, when mad she has uncontrollable anger towards one person/thing, and very talented in sports.
Other: Has been on the gryfinndor quidditch team and is the chaser.

HeatherHeart wrote:Character Application Form
Name: Skylar white
Position: Quidditch Player/Head Girl
Appearance: Long red brown hair uptill shoulders with side fringe, Always wears red lipstick with gloss. Always wears black and purple clothing with loads of accessories, has hazel coloured eyes, pale skin and tall.
Personality: Is kind, quirky, energetic, but can give a cold & dead impression to new students or strangers.
Other: has fighted with voldemort once.

Both accepted! Let's not try to get too involved with Voldemort subjects though because this is the era after him.
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry-The Roleplay Empty Professor Baudelaire

Post by HarryLove13 Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:34 pm

Clair got all the ingredients she needed and put them in one of the cauldrons near the door. They had a large stack of cauldrons that couldn't be used for potion making anymore. They had holes or were leaky from student mistakes. She took the cauldron and put it on the black desk inside her classroom. She had to use the dungeons because that is where the other teachers had given classes but she wished she could change her room. It was too cold down there and she had filled it with candles. It was the best she could do. At least now her students would have plenty of light and some source of heat. She checked her watch. It was 12:49 PM. Her class would start in 10 minutes. She patiently waited at her desk for the Gryffindors and Ravenclaws to get to class.
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:38 pm

Intro: Ronnie still had to go to Hogwarts, whether or not it was burnt down or not. That didn't matter, she liked Hogwarts. It was filled with magic. When she first came as a first year, she was really excited! Along with her parents of course! Her mom was a witch and her father was a muggle. He was very shocked when he found out but still they loved each other. When they first recognized that Ronnie had magic, they were proud and amazed. Her mother told her stories about Hogwarts and seven long years there. It was wicked! Ronnie couldn't wait till she was eleven.

Now she was fifteen and homework was killing her. The OWLS were coming up and she still didn't know what to do for a job. An auror or shopkeeper? Snail Boogers. She didn't know what she wanted to be. Possibly a quidditch professional player? No, her parents would go beserk on her!

I woke up from my bed and my trunk was already packed and ready. I looked over to my owl, Thorn and she looked like she was ready to go to Hogwarts. I put her in the golden cage and pulled my trunk to the car. Father and mother were driving me to Kings Station, this was always a drag. The trunk was heavy and Thorn was pooping. It stunk the car, but we couldn't stop. We finally drove up and parked the car. We hurried to the station and off I went. My mum stopped me and gave me a giant hug, along with my father. My mother put her hands on both of my shoulders and said,"Remember to do well on your OWLS! Love you darling!"

I gave mother and father good bye kisses and said I loved them. I was sure to send them messages using the owls. I was pleased with myself, because I was going to Hogwarts again and be with my friends...

Homework & Owls. Ew.

It reminded me of horrible things, I was never fond of studies. It gave me too much stress. Only if I was smart like the brightest witch of the age, Hermione Granger, but she was like old.. right? Hogwarts was recently burnt down because of you-know-who, I mean Lord Voldemort.. Harry Potter is a boy who defeated him...

Oh nevermind, I thought to myself, that was AGES ago. I mean that was like a fairytale or legend right?

Flimsily around and I found myself a seat. I put my trunk away and put Thorn by my side. Anxiously waiting to go to Hogwarts and waiting for my friends to arrive on the train.

muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryLove13 Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:41 pm

muffinatormanic wrote:Intro: Ronnie still had to go to Hogwarts, whether or not it was burnt down or not. That didn't matter, she liked Hogwarts. It was filled with magic. When she first came as a first year, she was really excited! Along with her parents of course! Her mom was a witch and her father was a muggle. He was very shocked when he found out but still they loved each other. When they first recognized that Ronnie had magic, they were proud and amazed. Her mother told her stories about Hogwarts and seven long years there. It was wicked! Ronnie couldn't wait till she was eleven.

Now she was fifteen and homework was killing her. The OWLS were coming up and she still didn't know what to do for a job. An auror or shopkeeper? Snail Boogers. She didn't know what she wanted to be. Possibly a quidditch professional player? No, her parents would go beserk on her!

I woke up from my bed and my trunk was already packed and ready. I looked over to my owl, Thorn and she looked like she was ready to go to Hogwarts. I put her in the golden cage and pulled my trunk to the car. Father and mother were driving me to Kings Station, this was always a drag. The trunk was heavy and Thorn was pooping. It stunk the car, but we couldn't stop. We finally drove up and parked the car. We hurried to the station and off I went. My mum stopped me and gave me a giant hug, along with my father. My mother put her hands on both of my shoulders and said,"Remember to do well on your OWLS! Love you darling!"

I gave mother and father good bye kisses and said I loved them. I was sure to send them messages using the owls. I was pleased with myself, because I was going to Hogwarts again and be with my friends...

Homework & Owls. Ew.

It reminded me of horrible things, I was never fond of studies. It gave me too much stress. Only if I was smart like the brightest witch of the age, Hermione Granger, but she was like old.. right? Hogwarts was recently burnt down because of you-know-who, I mean Lord Voldemort.. Harry Potter is a boy who defeated him...

Oh nevermind, I thought to myself, that was AGES ago. I mean that was like a fairytale or legend right?

Flimsily around and I found myself a seat. I put my trunk away and put Thorn by my side. Anxiously waiting to go to Hogwarts and waiting for my friends to arrive on the train.

I love your details Muffin, but like I mentioned in the first post, school is already in session. Also can you please include your name in the title? That way it is easier to remember who is who Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry-The Roleplay 465488
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:55 pm

OOC: ahhh, i hoped we could go through the sorting ceremony and everything
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:10 pm

[OOC: Still working on my profile, but -- the Head Girl and Head Boy are chosen from seventh-years. A 15-year-old would not be Head Girl. Just thinking you might want to bump up the age.]
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:30 pm

Name: Astrid Magin
Position: Quidditch Player/Student
Appearance: Has sharp features with peach skin. She's very small, around 5'3" and has short black hair, pin straight and spiky. She wears little hooped earrings, which have a secret mark on them, that has her family secret. She guards them with her life. She wears one colorful bangle, which has a long story behind it. She is completely against wearing makeup and accessorizing. Very tomboyish.
Personality: Very short tempered. Especially on topics like her height, or her Quidditch team. She believes she's the best Quidditch player Gryffindor has ever had. Has many friends, but only a few close ones. She's smart and witty, and very funny. Get's good grades and loves to do magic. She hates snobby people and people who love to brag. She's very straightforward and won't lie.
Other: She's a PureBlood. She's a beater in Quidditch. Her favorite class is Potions.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:43 pm

Name: Raban Wallace
Position: Student
House: Ravenclaw
Appearance: Black hair, neatly cut, grey eyes, pale skin, a bit on the short side -- he hasn't hit his growth spurt yet.
Personality: A bit odd, really. His parents both have careers in magical research -- they mostly dig through old books and try to find spells that are both relevant and useful. It's a tiring process, as some of the ones written down simply didn't work, or the author didn't want to reval all their secrets so some vital key was left out. It's also a job that takes up a lot of their attention, so Raban learned from a young age to occupy himself with a good book and grab some food from the kitchen when they were deep into research mode. He tends to keep to himself, and will run with odd ideas he comes across. He also reads the Quibbler, and enjoys Luna Lovegood's articles on the interesting magical creatures she comes across in her travels.

Other: Has a pet pygmy puff with blue fur named Sam.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryLove13 Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:53 pm

sandyverybeary3 wrote:OOC: ahhh, i hoped we could go through the sorting ceremony and everything
It would be a little difficult since we don't have that many people. That's why I decided to have it begin when school was already in session.
MollyFlyer wrote:[OOC: Still working on my profile, but -- the Head Girl and Head Boy are chosen from seventh-years. A 15-year-old would not be Head Girl. Just thinking you might want to bump up the age.]
You have a good point Molly.

Heather can you please choose if you want to be 15 or Head Girl?
AleciaAutumn10 wrote:Name: Astrid Magin
Position: Quidditch Player/Student
Appearance: Has sharp features with peach skin. She's very small, around 5'3" and has short black hair, pin straight and spiky. She wears little hooped earrings, which have a secret mark on them, that has her family secret. She guards them with her life. She wears one colorful bangle, which has a long story behind it. She is completely against wearing makeup and accessorizing. Very tomboyish.
Personality: Very short tempered. Especially on topics like her height, or her Quidditch team. She believes she's the best Quidditch player Gryffindor has ever had. Has many friends, but only a few close ones. She's smart and witty, and very funny. Get's good grades and loves to do magic. She hates snobby people and people who love to brag. She's very straightforward and won't lie.
Other: She's a PureBlood. She's a beater in Quidditch. Her favorite class is Potions.
Accepted!
MollyFlyer wrote:Name: Raban Wallace
Position: Student
House: Ravenclaw
Appearance: Black hair, neatly cut, grey eyes, pale skin, a bit on the short side -- he hasn't hit his growth spurt yet.
Personality: A bit odd, really. His parents both have careers in magical research -- they mostly dig through old books and try to find spells that are both relevant and useful. It's a tiring process, as some of the ones written down simply didn't work, or the author didn't want to reval all their secrets so some vital key was left out. It's also a job that takes up a lot of their attention, so Raban learned from a young age to occupy himself with a good book and grab some food from the kitchen when they were deep into research mode. He tends to keep to himself, and will run with odd ideas he comes across. He also reads the Quibbler, and enjoys Luna Lovegood's articles on the interesting magical creatures she comes across in her travels.

Other: Has a pet pygmy puff with blue fur named Sam.
Accpeted! Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry-The Roleplay 465488
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:57 am

Name: Ivy Maulfoy
Position: Quiditch Seeker
House: Slytherin
Appearance: Long blonde hair
Personality: Rude, things bigger of herself
Other: Draco Maulfoy's sister, Pure Blood
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:21 am

HarryLove13 wrote:
muffinatormanic wrote:Intro: Ronnie still had to go to Hogwarts, whether or not it was burnt down or not. That didn't matter, she liked Hogwarts. It was filled with magic. When she first came as a first year, she was really excited! Along with her parents of course! Her mom was a witch and her father was a muggle. He was very shocked when he found out but still they loved each other. When they first recognized that Ronnie had magic, they were proud and amazed. Her mother told her stories about Hogwarts and seven long years there. It was wicked! Ronnie couldn't wait till she was eleven.

Homework & Owls. Ew.

I love your details Muffin, but like I mentioned in the first post, school is already in session. Also can you please include your name in the title? That way it is easier to remember who is who Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry-The Roleplay 465488
OOC: Oops Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry-The Roleplay 465488 All right I'll just skip into classes. Thanks! I'll make sure to do that!
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry-The Roleplay Empty Ronnie

Post by muffinatormanic Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:26 am

Let's see, I thought. What is my first class? I checked the schedule, I had Transfigurations.

What a delight.

I held my books with care and made my way to the classroom. I took the seat in the second row to the right. The classroom was enormous and I looked around no teacher just yet. Only two to three people were already there, I don't believe I knew them. They were probably friends of friends or acquaintances, I wouldn't know. I waited for the rest of the students to come, and the teacher.

Last edited by muffinatormanic on Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry-The Roleplay Empty Ivy

Post by cyrus2hip594 Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:39 am

I checked my scheduele. Transfiguration. I walked iinto the class and saw a few Ravenclaw students. I sat next to a girl and said, " Hi, I'm Ivy, Ivy Maulfoy."
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry-The Roleplay Empty Ronnie

Post by muffinatormanic Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:52 am

As I looked at the grandfather clock and then a sudden voice appeared right next to me. It was a girl with blonde hair and from Slyterin. She greeted me and said her name was Ivy.

"Hello Ivy, I'm Ronnie. How are you?"

Even after the war, almost all death eaters were all from Slyterins. There was also talk about a man named Snape from Slyterin who went on the good side for some reason. I think the death eaters joined Lord Voldemort because maybe they felt like they belonged there? I mean I heard from my mother that in the old days that all the houses despised Slyterins because its sneaky and tricky ways of some people. However, that didn't mean it was all Slyterins right? Maybe in the old days they were despised so much that they felt like they didn't belong in Hogwarts.

I mentally shook that thought from my head, what was important now was to be friends with everyone. The teacher still hadn't came and half of the class showed up. Maybe there was still time to go to the bathroom.

Last edited by muffinatormanic on Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:33 am

"I am doing excellent." I said. I started thinking about Draco. How he went over to Lord Voldemort's side. How most Slytherins were evil. The only family member I have left right now is Bellatrix and even she turned out evil. Draco is in Askaban so I cant contact him. Hopefully he will be good afterwards.
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:22 am

cyrus2hip594 wrote:"I am doing excellent." I said. I started thinking about Draco. How he went over to Lord Voldemort's side. How most Slytherins were evil. The only family member I have left right now is Bellatrix and even she turned out evil. Draco is in Askaban so I cant contact him. Hopefully he will be good afterwards.
*spoiler*
Spoiler:
"That's great."
Ivy looked like she was in deep thought, so I wouldn't interrupt her. Suddenly I realized there was a grey dog sitting on the floor, looking intently at the class. I rose up and looked around, everyone seemed to be in class now. Class was in session, and there was a dog. The dog soon transformed into a human, a person. He spoke,

"Hello Class, my name is Professor Steinward. I believe you all have your books and wands?"
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:05 am

I was so excited! i had just gone through the sorting ceremony last week and i was happy because i was chose to be in Ravenclaw! this place was so new to me. i traveled from the united states to Britain this summer, just to go to hogwarts. my brother and sister, who were in hufflepuff, had done this every year too. i went up my dormitory wearing my ravenclaw robes and tie. i had forgotten my books for my transfiguration class. i ran up the stairs, so i would get up before they would move on me. i would normally admire the moving pictures on the wall, but this time i would be on a tight on time. i said the password (which was "fizzing Whizbees") and ran to a chair in the common room on which i left my book. i picked it up and ran to the astronomy tower. i barged in on a potions class by accident. "I No idea how i got down here" i explained to the potions master, "I know i don't have potions until tomorrow" I was kind of hoping she would invite me to stay, some of my class mates were there for class today. the entire class was staring at me. but i didn't care, i came from my favorite subject.... Learning how to ride a broom!

Last edited by sandyverybeary3 on Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryLove13 Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:29 am

OOC:

A couple of things.
I want to make sure everyone re-reads the first post. We hardly have any people so the only real class you can attend is one that has a teacher. I wanted to do the post-Voldemort era because it is easier since we don't have to deal with Death Eaters, Azkaban, and all the evil people. Can you guys please change your stories so they work this way? Not everyone has read all the books so they won't know what happened to Voldemort and everyone. Since he is defeated we won't be talking too much about that. Does that sound good? Thanks!
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryLove13 Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:32 am

cyrus2hip594 wrote:Character Application Form
Name: Ivy Malfoy
Position: Quidditch Seeker
House: Slytherin
Appearance: Long blonde hair
Personality: Rude, thinks bigger of herself
Other: Draco Malfoy's sister, Pure Blood
Accepted but try not to talk too much about Draco being evil. As far as we know he is good now. He also doesn't have a sister but we will just pretend he does. I changed your name to Malfoy because that is Draco's last name. If you want to continue to be Maulfoy let me know.
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next