Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super School Roleplay

+12
JLBABV
McKaylaBlue12
Dillonus
cyrus2hip594
Luv
Anita
Admin
Bear
AleciaAutumn10
CarlyAllHeart261
muffinatormanic
Cheer
16 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Super School Roleplay - Page 8 Empty Re: Super School Roleplay

Post by JLBABV Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:59 am

My next class was a class on controling powers. It was held in the gym, so I figured I'd best collect my gym clothes from the dorm. I headed to the changing rooms, where I saw a bunch of girls changing into their own gym clothes. Our teacher, a woman with a pointed nose, and auburn hair scraped back into a ponytail, was called Ms. Gordon. She was one of a few teachers, I guess because there are so many students, and controlling our powers is something we all do, but in small groups so we are more manageable. "Right ladies!" She said, in a cool tone. "Follow me to the gym and we shall begin your first control lesson!" She turned on her heel and all the girls in the changing room followed her out, in silence. We lined up horizontally in the gym as Ms. Gordon called our names. I listened as several names were read out. "Belle Far-a-kee-nee!" She misprounounced. I raised my hand. "Ma'am, It's Fara-chi-ni" I said quietly. She glared at me. "Belle Faracini!" She said. "Present Ma'am!" I said, a little louder. The roll call moved on. Then Ms. Gordon picked us at random to show her our power and how much control we had over it. Due to my "impertinent behaviour and cocky attitude", I was chosen first. I gulped. "My p-power is..." I began. "SPEAK UP!" Ms. Gordon snapped. "My power is flexibility and stretching." I said in a loud voice. Ms. Gordon wrote it down. "A flexomode... typical!" She muttered. "Well Faracini! Show me what you've got!" I closed my eyes and took in a deep breath. Then I opened them again and stretched my arms to about 5m away. "It that all?" Ms. Gordon asked. I shook my head. "Well then, show me everything you've got!" I stretched my arms further, 10m, 15m, 20m, 30m, 35m, 36m, 37m. I began to shake. My arms snapped back to their normal length, whacking my face in the same way a tape measure snaps at your fingers when it rolls back in. Ms. Gordon grunted and wrote something down. "That's stretching... show me flexibility." I nodded. Then I bent backwards into a crab position, placing my hands on the floor, then I walked on my hands under my legs so my head was between my knees. I squeezed my knees to my head and reached my arms up to touch my stomach. "That's as far as I can go Ma'am!" I said, straining. "Fair enough!" Ms. Gordon said, writing something else down. "Return to your place Faracini!" I unwound myself from the knot then returned to my place, my cheeks burning. I hate having to do things infront of an audience. "Next..." Ms. Gordon began, her cold eyes flashing over the line of girls, analysing them. Then she chose her next victim.
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:01 pm

i walked in the rain upset, i wanted to leave now, did i really have to find a pet first, what if i never found a pet. oh well, I'll get picked up Tonight to be taken to IPS for my orientation. i walked back home, i walked into my house and sneaked upstairs. i wanted to avoid my parents. i walked into my room and turned on the light. i looked around my room. i would most likely never see this room again. i didn't care about my fathers campaign posters or his government funded 45" flat screen TV. i am taking only the clothes and items i earned, that i secretly bought myself: a laptop, touch screen music player, my wardrobe of blue and teal clothes, my computer glasses, and of course my hamster. my hamster was especially hard to hide from my parents, i had to have my friend from my old school buy food and send it me through the post. the first moment i saw the hamster i fell in love with it. my parents wouldn't let me have it. so i snuck out to the pet store at night and bought the blue furred hamster. i loved it so much because it was different, just like me. i laid in my bed and waited for 12:00 am to come. i fell asleep, but then i awoke to my hamster squeaking at me. i checked the clock, it was 11: 50 exactly. "How did you know to do that?" i asked him. i shrugged and brushed out my hair. at 11:55 an envelope appeared in thin air a fluttered into my hands. i opened it. it told me that i would be picked up in 5 min. i was ready. i grabbed my back-pack and put on my black pants and jacket. i opened my bedroom door a crack. my parents were asleep. i picked up my hamster's cage and put my finger to my lips signaling to him to be quiet. i tip toed downstairs. i walked outside. at exactly 12:00 a black limo drove up. a man got out, "Nina McCoy?" he said. "Yes." i responded. "It is time to go." he said while he opened the door to the limo for me. "Ok" i said and i got in. there was a bed inside the limo. it was soo weird. but i got inside and sat on the bed. "You may lay down, it is a long fly to IPS" a man said, he was sitting in the chair at the end of the bed. "excuse me? did you say 'fly'?" i asked. "yes, this is a flying car, what did you expect?" he said. "I don't know. i'm not used to this." i was looking around. " just go to sleep. i will wake you when we get there." he said as he took my bag and hamster. i lied down in the bed and quickly fell asleep. I awoke the next morning on the seat of a regular limo. " what happened to the bed?" i asked the man. "it disappears as you wake up," he said. "now we will be arriving soon."
i brushed out my hair and smoothed out my clothes. we were driving on a wide rode surrounded by beautiful trees. we stopped at some gates. the man and i got out. i got my bag and my hamster and the limo drove away. i looked at the man. "oh, i almost forgot, my name is Mr. Petersburg-Shelly, but please call me Mr. P, that's what all the other students call me" he said. "Ok, Mr. P, so do we just wait for some one to open the gates?" i said "Yeah, at least I wait, your the one that has to open the gate." he said. "What do you mean, i really don't even know my power, it has to do with drying off quickly." i said. i was confused. " ok, we will have to come back to that." he said. he pulled a key out of his jacket pocket and unlocked the gate. "haven't had to use this key in a long time" he said. i felt bad, i didn't know my power, i was probably the only one. We walked into an office in a huge school. it was like a regular high school, but like a castle- like college at the same time. "Course supplies for a Nina McCoy." Mr. P asked the lady at the front desk. "Oh, yes, McCoy, the late one, didn't get a response until yesterday," she said, then she leaned in close and whispered "you are lucky that the people here have been eying you, every one wants you in their class." she handed me a blank piece of paper and a key with a some numbers and letters etched into it. Mr. P led me to the dorm rooms. he said he wasn't aloud in there so he would go to his office. i wandered around and finally found my dorm. *B34...B34...B34...* i had to remember that. hall b floor 3 room 4... ok! i walked in and found a bunk bed, two desks (one on each side of the room), and a fluffy carpet in the middle. It was obvious that i now had a room mate. one desk and the lower bed were already taken by some one i found a neat stack of books and a piece of paper labeled Nina McCoy on top. right beside it was a stick. i soon realized the stick was a wand. i went through my books. Aquatic control level 4 was the only unusual book, the other were stuff like English and history. i took a glimpse at the other desk, there was also an aquatic control level four book on their desk, it had a name on it , i took a closer look"Celeste Rose" it said. i went back to my desk and started unpacking my back-pack. i heard a key being put into the lock of the door and saw the door knob being turned, i was hoping that it was my room mate, but at the same time i wasn't, because maybe she didn't know she had a room mate, i sure didn't. but, i also didn't know i had powers so, yeah. the door started to open, i turned to see who it was....
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:02 am

He kept on talking and talking. I couldn't take it anymore, it was all so boring. Doesn't super heroes have powers & action? Why not use them?

I raised my hand in a rush, and asked,"May I go to the bathroom?"

"Sure, take the pass."

I didn't take the pass and ran out of the classroom.
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:29 pm

i looked at the door that was being opened. it was a lady, "i think she works in the front office" i said to myself. i got up "Hello, can i help you?"

"Yes, you can, I'm looking for Celeste, i need to introduce you two, have you met her yet?"

"No," i said, "I don't know who that is."

"well, you will find out soon enough, i mean she is your room mate," she told me, "and why aren't you in class, you should have started immediately."

"Well, i haven't even gotten my class list yet." i said to her

"It's on that paper i gave you earlier."

"you mean the blank one?"

"Yes, use your powers to reveal whats on it."

"I don't know my powers."

"Well then do what do you best, dry the water up." she said, she winked at me and started to leave, then she said, "once you figure that out, come to the office."

"Ok" i said, she closed the door and i thought about what she said. it sounded like she was trying to tell to drown the paper then dry it. well it was worth a try. i found the bathroom the was connected to our room and turned on the faucet. i put the paper underneath and then took it out once it was all covered with water. i placed on to the counter . put my hand on the paper and concentrated, i didn't know what i was concentrating on, but i was. and it worked i felt steam rise around my hand and when i looked, the paper was drying off and there was writing on it. i was going to read it, but i felt really tired. i made my way to the office and sat down. the lady gave me a lollipop and she announced over a PA system "Celeste Rose please come to the front office, Celeste Rose to the front office, thank you." and i waited for her to come.
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8