Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pet Shop Roleplay

+12
GwynethLove
cyrus2hip594
Daize
ItalianPrincess
helenacool18
SkylarRockin
Anita
JLBABV
Lovelistic
CarlyAllHeart261
Luv
AleciaAutumn10
16 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Pet Shop Roleplay Empty Pet Shop Roleplay

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:23 am

The loud noise of chitter chatter woke me up. The sound filled my ears and polluted my brain. I woke lazily and walked to the edge of my cage and barked loudly, making the shop go quiet. As soon as the store closed down, everyone came alive. I was the oldest, the original pet, and so the head. I opened my cage with my claw and announced my big announcement.

This roleplay is about animals living in a pet shop.
My character form :

Name: Button
Animal : Dog; White Labrador
Personality: Bossy because he is the oldest. Very sweet and charming, but also very serious. Does not like jokes, but can be very playful.
Other : Has no brothers or sisters. Has a special mark on his paw from when he was born.

Code:
[b]Name :[/b]
[b]Gender :[/b]
[b]Age :[/b]
[b]Animal:[/b]
[b]Personality[/b]
[b]Other[/b]

Characters:

-Button, White Labrador [ Alecia ]
-Happy, Lizard [ Luv ]
-Sasha, Cat [ Carly ]
-Sally, Tortoise [ Jessie ]
-Kayla, Dog [ Anita ]
-Nala, ? [ Helena ]
-Krystal, Fish [ Skylar ]
-Harppy, Chinchilla [ Daisy ]
-Sunshine, Starfish [ Cyrus ]
-Peanut, Dog [ Gwyneth ]
-Ada, Sugar Glider [ Molly ]
-Snuffers, Yorkie [ Muffin ]
-Shamrock, Collie [ Annalise ]
-Maxie, Pomeranian [ Kristy]

Last edited by AleciaAutumn10 on Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:04 am; edited 7 times in total
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Pet Shop Roleplay Empty Re: Pet Shop Roleplay

Post by Luv Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:03 pm

Name : Happy
Personality Very grumpy! He's a tad negative. He's very wise, though. He's mastered all the tricks of getting around the pet shop.
Other He's an old lizard!
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:53 pm

Name :Sasha
PersonalityShe is independent, and doesn't like it when she is bossed around or told to do something. She is very outgoing. She is very mature, and doesn't like playing, rather she likes leading.
Other A brown calico cat with brown eyes. She has two siblings, one boy and one girl, who are younger than her. She is normally known as the 'Head cat' because she likes bossing people
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:46 pm

Luv wrote:Name : Happy
Personality Very grumpy! He's a tad negative. He's very wise, though. He's mastered all the tricks of getting around the pet shop.
Other He's an old lizard!

CarlyAllHeart261 wrote:Name :Sasha
PersonalityShe is independent, and doesn't like it when she is bossed around or told to do something. She is very outgoing. She is very mature, and doesn't like playing, rather she likes leading.
Other A brown calico cat with brown eyes. She has two siblings, one boy and one girl, who are younger than her. She is normally known as the 'Head cat' because she likes bossing people

You guys are part of our pet shop :3
Jump in any time you want to.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovelistic Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:22 am

Name : Honey
Personality: She's playful but she sometimes wants people to play what she wants. Honey can be very bratty when she's in a bad mood but can be sweet.
Other: Honey is a Puggle with dark brown eyes.
Lovelistic
Lovelistic
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:51 am

Happy stared out the window of the shop, watching the people pass by.

"Humfph...." he grumbled. "I'm not so sure I'd ever like to be bought. Maybe it's a good thing I've been here for so long. Half of these people look like they have better things to do than play around with some wrinkly old lizard. I'd probably just end up in a glass cage on a table somewhere. I'd rather take my chances with you crazy animals."
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovelistic Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:39 am

Honey glanced at Happy and barked at him.

"Why are you named Happy if you grumble all the time?" Honey said. "And we're not crazy. It's just some of the pet spiders that are crazy. Who has eight eyes and legs?" Honey shivered. "I don't like spiders." She said.
Lovelistic
Lovelistic
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:18 am

Happy glared over to Honey. "I didn't choose my name. I got used to it by the time it become ironic."

Happy rearranged his eyes toward the spiders. "You know, I'm feeling mighty hungry."
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovelistic Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:41 am

Luv wrote:Happy glared over to Honey. "I didn't choose my name. I got used to it by the time it become ironic."

Happy rearranged his eyes toward the spiders. "You know, I'm feeling mighty hungry."

Honey barked several times. "Hey! Just because they're scary doesn't mean you should eat them." She frowned as someone came in through the pet shop door. "Looks like someone's coming in. I wonder what they came here for."
Lovelistic
Lovelistic
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:50 am

As someone walked into the store, Happy shrank bad and hit behind a log.

"If I can't be seen, I can't be bought!"

((He's developed a fear of being bought.))
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovelistic Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:44 am

Luv wrote:As someone walked into the store, Happy shrank bad and hit behind a log.

"If I can't be seen, I can't be bought!"

((He's developed a fear of being bought.))

Honey stared at where Happy hid. "I would love to be brought!" she said happily. "All of my family has already been brought.I've been sort of lonely"

The person pressed his eyes through Happy's cage.
"Where is this lizard supposed to be!" he said angerly and turned to his mother.

Honey,who wanted some attention and wanted to be brought,barked at him.
Lovelistic
Lovelistic
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:56 am

Happy rolled his eyes at Honey's remark. "I've been here for years. I've known the shop owner for years. I'm a pet of this store, and I'm loyal to it."

He sulked under the log as Honey drew the boy's attention.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovelistic Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:32 am

"But I'm too bored here." Honey frowned and barked again as the boy drew nearer to her.
"Look at this puppy," he said. "Puppies do nothing. I'd rather get something else." he said looking over at Happy's cage.
Honey couldn't believe it. Everyone that came in the pet shop would say how cute she was,but Honey thought this boy just needed her to show how cute she was,so she barked to get his attention and started to do some tricks.
Lovelistic
Lovelistic
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:12 pm

Happy looked up, thinking that the boy had gone to see Honey, and climbed back atop his log. When he looked over at them, he realized that the boy was staring right at him!

"Cooool!" the boy said, "I wanna see him!"

Happy gulped and retreated back under the log. "Honey, help me!" he shouted, as the boy approached his cage.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:32 am

Name : Sally
Animal: Hermann Tortoise
Personality: Sally is very old. She has lived through both world wars and she remembers having her lettuce rationed. She loves her lettuce very much. She usually has some sort of story to tell.
Other: She is owned by the pet-shop owner, as well as being owned by the now deceased parent of the pet-shop owner, and the grandparent of the pet-shop owner, and despite being slow, she's very young at heart. She has seen many of the pet-shop residents come and go.
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:28 am

Happy turned to Sally, in the cage adjacent to him.

"You can't be sold! Try and get his attention! Hurry! Either of you! Help!"
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:26 am

(Um am i allowed to rp yet? Alecia hasn't said so Dx)

I opened my eyes to see a small child becoming incresingly excited about Happy! Although Happy isn't as Happy as his name suggests! I crawled as fast as i could to the glass At the front of my display tank and bashed it with my shell. The child, who's mother was younger than I by possibly ninety years,looked over. I raised my head regal and majestic and then flipped myself over in the most undignified manner! I wiggled my legs and the boy was interested for a moment. "Escape!!" I said to Happy. I whispered to Honey. Tell him to make the mother dislike him!"
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:56 pm

Happy exposed his teeth to the mother, in attempt to scare her, and hid back under his log.

"Keep it up!" he shouted.

((Idk, actually. Alecia is away.))
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:11 pm

Name :Kayla Sung
PersonalityKayla is a very happy nice black lab and has hazel eyes.
Other Nothing
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:12 pm

I looked at Honey frantically. This was now code BTH something us pets almost never resort to! "BITE THAT HAND!" I yelled. Happy looked at me as if i were a hundred year old tortoise who just told him to bite someone! Oh wait! That did just happen! Oh well then.
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by SkylarRockin Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:14 pm

Aw Pet Shop Roleplay 465488
SkylarRockin
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:22 pm

Happy chuckled, and gave it. He jumped...and chomped down hard on her arm. She screamed and flailed her arms. The boy ran in circles around her, admiring Happy, yelling out excitedly, ignoring his mother. Cages were knocked over, animals all over! Chaos!
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:43 pm

If i were human... *facepalm* i meant bite the child! I yelled this at happy. "If you bite the child, he won't want you!"
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:45 pm

The mom shook her arm hard, and Happy finally let go. He landed on the floor.

"I had to do fast thinking! Besides, now there is no way that she'd let him get me."
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:46 pm

Smart move! The mother decided to get him a goldfish instead. Happy would stay for now. Of course my human saw the chaos and almost cried. I whistled at ultrasound level and told everyone to return to their cages. The mice needed telling twice, but eventually chaos died down. I shall wait for darkness to fall before i talk to happy about it
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next