Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super School Roleplay

+12
JLBABV
McKaylaBlue12
Dillonus
cyrus2hip594
Luv
Anita
Admin
Bear
AleciaAutumn10
CarlyAllHeart261
muffinatormanic
Cheer
16 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Super School Roleplay - Page 3 Empty Re: Super School Roleplay

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:24 am

" So have I. But don't worry, we'll make some friends. There just people like us, they must be scared too. I think I'm going to change first, be back in a second, " I said, heading to the bathroom. I looked like a mess, my hair untidy and clothes disheveled. I changed into shorts with a t-shirt. The weather was pleasantly warmer here. I combed my hair, and straightened it out. I looked at my watch, 10 minutes left for my first class in a super school. It all felt like a dream.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:26 am

Drip, drip.

My hair was dripping water everywhere. I had to sneak into the house, if mom found out I was swimming again. She might go crazy on me again! She hates when I swim because she looks at me with those eyes of fear. Those eyes of my peers, those people who I thought were my friends.

Stop thinking that Celeste.

I told myself that. It's time to get over it. You're strong. Water is you. It defines you.

I took out my keys out of my jacket, oh it was so cold! Next time I should swim in the afternoon! I put the keys into the lock, and opened the door.

Creak

"Oh gosh, did mom hear that?" I thought. "Please don't please don't. I don't want another lecture again!!"

Silence filled the room. No footsteps. No voices. Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

"Good." I sighed.

I crept into my room silently. And jumped into my bed, it was so warm.... I'll never leave my bed ever again... I looked to the right and then to my left. I saw on my desk, an envelope. I stood up on my knees and reached for the envelope...It was from ISP.. A school for special students. This is so peculiar I thought, who would want me at their school? This is absurd.

I went on my computer and looked it up on google. Nothing came up. Only something about isotopes and nothing else. ISP was nothing related to isotopes. Maybe they knew about my power to breathe underwater? No they couldn't only if they met me. Which they didn't. Or maybe they spied on me? ..This .. this is crazy!

The letter had included a address which I decided to bike to. A parent signature that I forged and my signature which I reluctantly signed. This will be good for me, I thought or that's what I thought.
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:29 am

The plane landed in the airport and i was ready to find out who would be my dorm roommate! I hope I am with people who can understand me, my accent is a cross between Italian and French, the French being from my papa's mama, Nana Faracini! I walked through the corridoors but this map is very confusing, I wonder if some other student can assist me!
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:37 am

I glanced at my bedside clock. Ten minutes until first class. At least I had it with Alice.
I sighed and looked at my newly placed full mirror. I got dressed for class a while ago. Light denim shorts and a floral short. It was incredibly hot here. It was like we were in Australia.
I did my makeup again at my vanity. I ran my fingers through my hair. It was perfectly straight. I glanced at my clock. Five minutes to.
"Alice," I called. "Ready to go to our first class?"
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:42 am

" Let's gooo! " I said with enthusiasm, coming out of the bathroom. I felt pumped. Munchkin came and sat on my head. You better not mess up my hair again, I thought to him. He barked back, but I wasn't completely sure what it meant. We headed out of the dorm, looking across the vast campus.
" Any idea how to get there? " I asked, staring at my map. My schedule said to go to the auditorium. But the map had 5 auditoriums. I looked at Kaya for any help.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:49 am

Dillonus wrote:I walked into a dorm with one other girl in it. She had wavy brown hair with purple streaks in it. I saw her ID card, which said Ava Montgomery.

She looked kind of lonely, sitting on her bed with a tiny little dog. Salazar slithered out and sniffed the dog. I didn't even know snakes could smell. Huh, yu learn something new everyday.

"Hi, I'm Hero." I said to her.

I kind of fell asleep for a second, but I suddenly woke up. I saw a girl with bright red hair and emerald earrings with a snake, I assumed it was her companion.

I stood up and stroked my hair, with Flea flying by my side.

"Hi, I'm Ava Montgomery. What powers do you have? I uhm, heal," it felt weird saying it out loud so casually.

"I think you have the wrong room," I picked up my dorm map and handed it to her. I got a paper cut which she noticed, and "surprising" enough, it healed instantly. Yes, I can be very clumsy.
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:50 am

There's a bunch of girls looking at a map over there, i wonder if they can help Me! I'll introduce myself!
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:53 am

I took a quick glance. "I have no idea… oh, well, I'm sure they won't mind if we're just a little late."
After a few minutes of walking, I checked the map again. "I think it's this one," I said, pointing to the auditorium in the middle. "It's the tallest, made of glass, and there's tons of rooms. Just looks like the place where power training classes would be."
We made our way to the auditorium, when I noticed a girl looking at her map, confused. She looked like she wasn't from America. Europe, perhaps.
"Hi, I'm Kaya. You're kind of late." I laughed.
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:00 am

I was typing the a d d r e s s in google
This address is unknown. Please try again.
Suddenly it turn from unknown to
start at happy street then make a left a right a left a right ....

That's so weird. It just said unknown a second ago ...

Anyways it was going to take two whole hours to bike there! ISP that is. I packed my clothes, toothbrush, and left my mom a note.

"Dear mom,
You never accepted for who I am and I'm going to discover it. I am going to discover who I am. I'll call and hope you understand."

The letter never said what time I had to be there so I just biked and kept biking.

2 hours later

A big sign said ISP a school for special students. I walked to the front of the school and into the hall. So many students. They looked normal .. A teacher came out of nowhere and grabbed me by the arm.

I screamed. We disappeared from the hall into a office.
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:02 am

We went to the huge lass auditorium, the one Kaya suggested. It seemed just right, spacious and the glass seemed power resistant. I bet even Hulk couldn't break these.
We headed up to a girl who seemed lost, not from around these parts. But then, who was? I smiled at her, and introduced myself, " Hey there! I'm Alice Aniston, a shapeshifter, " Munchkin barked in agreement. His tail kept wagging rhythmically. Alice Aniston, the shapeshifter. It had turned into my identity.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:11 am

An announcement went over the loudspeaker.
"All new students report to the main auditorium for a brief meeting immediately. Classes are cancelled for the day. Thank you."
I listened, confused. This was probably an introduction to the actual school. Maybe a tour. But why cancel a whole day of classes?
Lucky older students.
"I guess we should go," I sighed. "Back to auditorium number one."
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:18 am

I sighed as soon as the announcement got over. What possibly could they do that they had to cancel all of the classes? I wanted to learn something new, develop my powers, learn to control them. I frustratedly opened the map, turning it this way and that to find auditorium one.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:19 am

We both appeared in the office.
He said,"Hello, sorry to disturb you but I am required to write down your super power in my list for right now. You missed the sign ups for the auditorium.

"Oh." I said, "Wait.. WHAT? Did you say super powers? Sorry my ears are sometimes wacko from the water.."

"Yes, I did. I'm not sure if you understand, but you do have a super power and there is no use to deny it."

"Who said I denied it? I can breathe underwater."

"Alrightie." He wrote on a paper that looked oddly strange. It has numbers and scans and weird letters on it. "Oh this? This paper? Oh you have nothing to worry about, its just there to keep you in track."

"Okay, so what do I do now?" I asked

"Go make new friends, of course." he said and gave a giant fake smile..

I walked out of the office feeling dazed but excited.
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:19 am

Bear wrote:
Recap of Character, Amela Seamaid
Spoiler:
After, I looked at my schedule to see the classes I had. Some normal classes like English, Math, that stuff, and then classes on healing, how to control my powers, and heal other people. Hm, getting use to things would be hard.

The first day of classes started today, I got ready and while I was walking to class navigating through ISP with my school map, an announcement came on.

"All new students report to the main auditorium for a brief meeting immediately. Classes are cancelled for the day. Thank you."

*Sigh* Hm, I wondered what it was about. Now another challenge, trying to find the main auditorium. I looked to my right and saw kids walking toward one building, I assumed that was it and went along with the flow anyway.
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:26 am

Okay I thought. I thought the teacher or whoever he was just said that sign ups or whatever was over ... Did he lie?

There were a whole bunch of students lining up toward a building, so I assumed it was the auditorium and followed the students..

Last edited by muffinatormanic on Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:27 am

I pointed to an auditorium on Alice's map. "That one."
We walked to the auditorium. By now there was a lot of students making their way.
I sat down in the fifth row from the front. The auditorium was almost full.
An older woman with dark grey hair was pacing back and forth on the stage, waiting for all the students to arrive so she could begin whatever it was she had to say.
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:42 am

Bear wrote:
Recap of Character, Amela Seamaid
Spoiler:

I assumed I was in the right place, and I was probably right. I sat in the sixth row, in front of me were two girls, one had grey eyes and long-ish brown hair with highlights, the other had blonde hair that reached a little before her shoulders. She was quite tall and had green eyes.

I took advantage of this opportunity to make new "friends", or well, to introduce myself.

I tapped on their shoulders and they turned around, "Uhm, hi, do you know what this "meeting" is about? By the way, my name's Ava Montgomery, Harris Hall, which you're probably from too," I smiled politely.

Last edited by Bear on Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:48 am

I turned.
"Hi, I'm Kaya Hathaway. Room 56. I'm guessing this meeting is just about us, the school, classes. You know, a basic introduction. Maybe a tour. Otherwise, I have no idea."
When I finished, I heard that all too familiar chirping. "Shush, Mimi!" I warned.
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:50 am

I followed the students and sat in the second row from the front row. The people next to me were minding their own business. I myself was too shy to say hi or anything... I hope this announcement of some kind would tell us what to do and why we were here..
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:25 am

I walked into the school doors. People all over were using their powers. I felt, like I belonged, like I wasn't a nobody, almost like I had all power ( makes evil face >Super School Roleplay - Page 3 465488 )

Last edited by cyrus2hip594 on Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong word)
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:00 pm

First day of classes in a strange school and I am late. "I shouldn't have stayed up so late with my guildies," I thought as I stormed into the hallway, looking for the Headmaster's Office. The hallway was empty.

"Where could everyone be?"

"Auditorium."

I looked around and didn't see anyone. "Where's the auditorium?," I asked, wondering where the person was.

"To your right."

A strange figure appeared from the gray walls- a girl, her skin color slowly turning from gray to her normal color. "You must be Elberht," she said. "I know everyone here, especially the new ones. You have Mind Control and may also learn teleportation and time travel but you are not skilled for that yet."

"Who are you?," I asked.

"I'm Lucy. Headmaster's daughter."

To my surprise, she held my hand and pulled me, almost dragging me. "Quickly! We've got to get there in time!"

Together, we ran towards the Auditorium.

Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:38 pm

A meager push, and the door slowly creaked open. It moved out of my field of vision to reveal a brightly lit, cozy-looking room. The drapes were a warm red, as were the bed sheets...two beds lied framing a large window, at which a short, red-headed girl looked out.

She sensed me there, and flipped around. "Are you my roommate?" she asked, studying me carefully with one eye opened, looking rather tense.

I froze, as if I forgot where or who I was. "Yes. I'm...I'm Vikki!" I squeeked, with every word brimming with nervousness. Her shoulders dropped, and she smiled.

"Hi. I'm Madeline. Orientation starts soon. Wanna go to the auditorium with me?"

Feeling that I'd met a potential friend, I nodded my head. I threw my bags unto one of the beds, and, with a gulp, followed Madeline to orientation.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:58 pm

The girls helpes.d me find my way to the first class, i guess I'll find my dorm out later! Well the classes are cancelled so i followed the girls to an autitorium. I sat by myself near the front as i like to be alone, however i didn't pay attention to the woman with grey hair, instead i watched out the open door. A tall boy was dragged forward by the hand into the auditorium by a girl, he looked a little surprised. They were followed by a few more students. I wish this lady would let us get settled in. This will be my new home from now on.
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:11 am

As I walked down the hall toward the auditorium with Madeline, we passed several other kids our age. My eyes were drawn toward one boy who was parading his powers by lifting a girl with his fingertips. Walking onward, I saw a girl put her hand through the brick walls of the corridor.

As I noticed all these fantastic powers, I began feeling insecure. What was my power, anyway? Just small occurrences on my person that I couldn't even control. I shrunk in embarrassment.

With a weak voice, I asked, "Hey...Madeline? Um...what's your power?" She stopped, turned around, and grinned. Her eyes were fiery and bright....and in an instant, she burst into flames.

I jumped aback, surprised. The flaming figure walked toward a water fountain to her left, and soaked herself.

Once the flames had gone, she approached me. "Cool, huh? I can't put them out by myself, though. I've got a lot of learning to do. What's yours?"

My eyes looked toward the ground. She understood. "It's fine. A lot of people here are confused. I bet neither of your parents have powers, huh? My dad did...c'mon, let's go."
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:36 am

As I sat down, everyone was talking. Some people were talking about their powers, asked why they were here, and some people were actually doing crazy things..

I glanced behind me and over hundreds of students filled the room. I got scared. I was going to go to this school with these students. Why was I here? Why did this place want me to attend their school?
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next