Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Top Posters of the Week Contest (July 4 to July 9) Winner: Luv

+11
Loveablegirl
BriannalovesBABV
cyrus2hip594
muffinatormanic
Luv
GwynethLove
AleciaAutumn10
Bear
Josh
MollyFlyer
Admin
15 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Top Posters of the Week Contest (July 4 to July 9) Winner: Luv - Page 4 Empty Re: Top Posters of the Week Contest (July 4 to July 9) Winner: Luv

Post by Luv Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:08 pm

NEVER AGAIN ;-;
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Top Posters of the Week Contest (July 4 to July 9) Winner: Luv - Page 4 Empty Re: Top Posters of the Week Contest (July 4 to July 9) Winner: Luv

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:54 pm

Congrats Luv!
Gosh, you swooped in at the least moment. I was sleeping Dx
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:21 pm

AleciaAutumn10 wrote:Congrats Luv!

Haha.. VERY CLOSE fight!
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:40 pm

Admin wrote:

Haha.. VERY CLOSE fight!

It was. I still can't believe I passed 1k posts this week.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:25 pm

AleciaAutumn10 wrote:
Admin wrote:

Haha.. VERY CLOSE fight!

It was. I still can't believe I passed 1k posts this week.

WE passed 1k this week. ;]
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:26 pm

LOL, congrats to everyone! Top Posters of the Week Contest (July 4 to July 9) Winner: Luv - Page 4 465488 Top Posters of the Week Contest (July 4 to July 9) Winner: Luv - Page 4 465488 Top Posters of the Week Contest (July 4 to July 9) Winner: Luv - Page 4 465488
I feel sorry for your fingers luvvv Top Posters of the Week Contest (July 4 to July 9) Winner: Luv - Page 4 Icon_razz Top Posters of the Week Contest (July 4 to July 9) Winner: Luv - Page 4 Icon_razz x]
You posted A LOT woman :O Top Posters of the Week Contest (July 4 to July 9) Winner: Luv - Page 4 Icon_razz
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:31 pm

The same could be said of Alecia. She was just barely behind me.

Not doing this next week, fo sho!
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:32 pm

Not really. Its getting easier and easier to post. My fingers are still intact Top Posters of the Week Contest (July 4 to July 9) Winner: Luv - Page 4 Icon_razz
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:03 am

LOL I was last!! Hehe oh well JOSH YOU'RE GOING DOWN THIS TIME!
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:20 am

Ikr! Josh had made like 120 posts last Monday Dx
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:21 am

AleciaAutumn10 wrote:Ikr! Josh had made like 120 posts last Monday Dx

He's on my nerves now.. Well once I pass him like hot cakes!
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:30 am

Haha! Good luck with that. I think he stopped trying, though Top Posters of the Week Contest (July 4 to July 9) Winner: Luv - Page 4 Icon_razz
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:32 am

AleciaAutumn10 wrote:Haha! Good luck with that. I think he stopped trying, though Top Posters of the Week Contest (July 4 to July 9) Winner: Luv - Page 4 Icon_razz

HE DID?

-does happy dance-
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:41 am

Lol. He stopped trying last week anyways. He might try again know Luv's not a part of it Top Posters of the Week Contest (July 4 to July 9) Winner: Luv - Page 4 Icon_razz
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:56 am

AleciaAutumn10 wrote:Lol. He stopped trying last week anyways. He might try again know Luv's not a part of it Top Posters of the Week Contest (July 4 to July 9) Winner: Luv - Page 4 Icon_razz

.... GlitterL is really hard....
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by heidi02 Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:23 am

Congrats! It was a very close race Top Posters of the Week Contest (July 4 to July 9) Winner: Luv - Page 4 Icon_razz
heidi02
heidi02
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:08 am

Congratulations everyone! Top Posters of the Week Contest (July 4 to July 9) Winner: Luv - Page 4 465488 I didn't know who was going to win lol and yes I was getting really tired of posting so much so I decided to slow right down lol
Josh
Josh
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:58 am

Congrats! But you two must be running out of things to talk about after all that . . .
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4