Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Top Posters of the Week Contest (July 4 to July 9) Winner: Luv

+11
Loveablegirl
BriannalovesBABV
cyrus2hip594
muffinatormanic
Luv
GwynethLove
AleciaAutumn10
Bear
Josh
MollyFlyer
Admin
15 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Top Posters of the Week Contest (July 4 to July 9) Winner: Luv - Page 2 Empty Re: Top Posters of the Week Contest (July 4 to July 9) Winner: Luv

Post by Luv Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:31 am

I bet you can be top five this week. ;]
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Top Posters of the Week Contest (July 4 to July 9) Winner: Luv - Page 2 Empty Re: Top Posters of the Week Contest (July 4 to July 9) Winner: Luv

Post by GwynethLove Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:36 am

Luv wrote:I bet you can be top five this week. ;]

I passed the great Bear!!
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:41 am

GwynethLove wrote:
Luv wrote:I bet you can be top five this week. ;]

I passed the great Bear!!
See? I told you that you could do it! You're doing an excellent job, and you've been making good posts. ^^
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:57 am

After this post, I officially passed Alecia. So you can switch those two. Top Posters of the Week Contest (July 4 to July 9) Winner: Luv - Page 2 610897 Lol!
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:57 am

This is bad -- I'm not even in the top 10. Gonna have to step up my game.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:04 am

Day one, over 300 posts...wow.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:18 am

I'm in the top 10 :O I will try to keep it up now Top Posters of the Week Contest (July 4 to July 9) Winner: Luv - Page 2 143839
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BriannalovesBABV Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:32 am

LOL I'll try Top Posters of the Week Contest (July 4 to July 9) Winner: Luv - Page 2 Icon_razz
BriannalovesBABV
BriannalovesBABV
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:40 am

It's a tough contest, lol.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:57 am

Luv wrote:Day one, over 300 posts...wow.

200 more and you'll get the achievement. Top Posters of the Week Contest (July 4 to July 9) Winner: Luv - Page 2 86391
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:07 pm

I want to be the very best, like no one ever was . . .
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:14 pm

Bear, I hadn't thought of that.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Loveablegirl Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:03 pm

wow luv
Loveablegirl
Loveablegirl
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:05 pm

I can't help it. I'm partially insane.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:17 pm

We're all mad, here, Luv.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:25 pm

So excited! Hopefully I will win and get a guardian! I dont have enough money r points for it Top Posters of the Week Contest (July 4 to July 9) Winner: Luv - Page 2 597500
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:33 pm

I'm as mad as can be, seriously.

I almost have WIRED, I can feel it.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:40 pm

But you have 10k, Cyrus; you just need to build up your pet's health and happiness and you're in the clear.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:32 pm

Molly - you got your Luna! Grats.

Cyrus, even if you don't win first, what you earn by posting and win by being in the top ten will still help you.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:21 pm

Congratulations on getting wired, Luv!
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:26 pm

Thanks, Alecia.

It's not that bad. I got it in less than 12 hours. Top Posters of the Week Contest (July 4 to July 9) Winner: Luv - Page 2 Icon_razz I checked my login-in time for the day, lol.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:31 pm

Wow. You got it in half time.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by emmie Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:52 am

i'll just watch x) as alceia and luv compete Top Posters of the Week Contest (July 4 to July 9) Winner: Luv - Page 2 Icon_razz
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:06 am

Sit back and enjoy the show x]
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:32 am

It's not going to be over yet. Neither of us like to lose. Haha.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next