Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Top Posters of the Week Contest (July 4 to July 9) Winner: Luv

+11
Loveablegirl
BriannalovesBABV
cyrus2hip594
muffinatormanic
Luv
GwynethLove
AleciaAutumn10
Bear
Josh
MollyFlyer
Admin
15 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Top Posters of the Week Contest (July 4 to July 9) Winner: Luv Empty Top Posters of the Week Contest (July 4 to July 9) Winner: Luv

Post by Admin Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:57 am

Prizes for this week are:

First Prize: +100 Health Points and Happiness +5 Spell Power (if you have a Guardian)
Top 2: 2,500 Paw Prints OR +50 points for your pet's Health and Happiness bars
Top 3: 2,000 Paw Prints OR +30 points for your pet's Health and Happiness bars
Top 4: 1,500 Paw Prints or +10 points for your pet's Health and Happiness bars
Top 5 to 7: 1,000 Paw Prints
Top 8 to 10: 500 Paw Prints

Contest period: July 4 to July 9
This week's contest ends when clock strikes midnight of July 10th EST.

Here's the TWIST:
Luv is the winner of last week's contest. If she wins again this time, she gets the prizes, keeps her title and gets to choose between these additional prizes: +5 Spell Power or BVO items of choice worth 3 credits

If you beat Luv this week, not only will you take the first prize, but you also take her title and get an instant Guardian, even without the basic stats requirement! What is a Guardian?

If you have a Guardian, you will receive an alternate prize of 10,000 Paw Prints.

*If Luv ends up anywhere below 3rd place, only the FIRST PRIZE WINNER gets the title and the bonus prizes.

Goodluck!

------------------------------------

This week's contest is over. Champ: Luv
Tight game between Luv and Alecia!

Top Posters of the Week Contest (July 4 to July 9) Winner: Luv Ss16010

Please PM me for your prizes. Congrats!

Last edited by Admin on Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Top Posters of the Week Contest (July 4 to July 9) Winner: Luv Empty Re: Top Posters of the Week Contest (July 4 to July 9) Winner: Luv

Post by MollyFlyer Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:19 am

Oooh, sounds awesome!

. . . when does the new count start?
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Top Posters of the Week Contest (July 4 to July 9) Winner: Luv Empty Re: Top Posters of the Week Contest (July 4 to July 9) Winner: Luv

Post by Josh Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:11 pm

MollyFlyer wrote:Oooh, sounds awesome!

. . . when does the new count start?
I'm pretty sure it was just on but then the count went back to the last weeks? I don't know, very interesting.
Josh
Josh
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:05 pm

Okay, this is weird. One minute it says I have 30, the next it says I have five.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:54 am

MollyFlyer wrote:Okay, this is weird. One minute it says I have 30, the next it says I have five.

It's probably just a glitch and resetting from some different point, for me you have 33 so far, it'll reset back to 30 (or somewhere around that, depending on what new posts you have, just giving a generalization) eventually.
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:54 am

I *hope* to get top 2, top poster, maybe? Top Posters of the Week Contest (July 4 to July 9) Winner: Luv Icon_razz So many people have stepped up their game, Alecia's back now... but where's Luv so far? She'll jump back eventually!
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:16 am

She's back on, beware! Luv is not going to win 3 times in a row >:}
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:25 am

*flail* I had 40 earlier today and now I'm not even on the list! NEED TO KEEP POSTING.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:28 am

Good luck all! I'm in 7th about to pass helena! Better watch out helena! Top Posters of the Week Contest (July 4 to July 9) Winner: Luv 207416
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:34 am

Bear wrote:I *hope* to get top 2, top poster, maybe? Top Posters of the Week Contest (July 4 to July 9) Winner: Luv Icon_razz So many people have stepped up their game, Alecia's back now... but where's Luv so far? She'll jump back eventually!

I was sleeping when the count reset, unfortunately.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:41 am

i have an enemy- HELENA AND BEAR!Top Posters of the Week Contest (July 4 to July 9) Winner: Luv 1107968042

Guess who's on the Top 3?
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:51 am

Get up here with us, Gwyneth!
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:05 am

Haha, I can't really tell because the scoreboard is glitching for me. I'm doing it for myself, next off 13k posts for me. I want to try to get it before the end of the month, but that'll be hard!
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:07 am

Bear wrote:Haha, I can't really tell because the scoreboard is glitching for me. I'm doing it for myself, next off 13k posts for me. I want to try to get it before the end of the month, but that'll be hard!
Before the end of July? You can do it easy. I got 1k in a week once.

I really don't want to do the posting contest anymore.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:40 am

Only when I'M NOT BEING CHASED!
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:59 am

Yeah haha. It's really time consuming. I think whoever is in the top 2-3 of top posters, would be able to get 500 posts within 24 hours (the Wired Achievement). That'd take a few hours of constant posting. Top Posters of the Week Contest (July 4 to July 9) Winner: Luv Icon_razz
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:01 am

It will go on Bear.. Well If I pass you...
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:03 am

I could do it and get WIRED. But meh.

It's not time. And I've got a lot more energy to give.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:47 am

Bear i got to give my evil side to you like I did to Chuck.
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:59 am

Whoa sounds good Top Posters of the Week Contest (July 4 to July 9) Winner: Luv 465488 The twist is always so interesting Top Posters of the Week Contest (July 4 to July 9) Winner: Luv 143839 I'm going to try this week
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:03 am

It is a very tough week to try on. Top Posters of the Week Contest (July 4 to July 9) Winner: Luv Icon_razz
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:04 am

If I can't pass Bear I quit.
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:07 am

Oh, you're only like ten posts down! I have faith in you. ^^
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:25 am

I only need to get the top 10 -- there's an achievement for my fourth week in the top!
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:28 am

Luv wrote:Oh, you're only like ten posts down! I have faith in you. ^^

Josh has a little. I could beat him Top Posters of the Week Contest (July 4 to July 9) Winner: Luv 1107968042. Not the great Bear though... ^^
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next