Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Top Posters of the Week Contest (June 27 to July 2) -Winner: Luv

+9
bearvilleisawesome
ItalianPrincess
muffinatormanic
MollyFlyer
Luv
Bear
Anita
Cheer
Admin
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Top Posters of the Week Contest (June 27 to July 2) -Winner: Luv Empty Top Posters of the Week Contest (June 27 to July 2) -Winner: Luv

Post by Admin Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:05 am

Prizes for this week are:

First Prize: A Special Pet of your choice that is not on the BGF Store list + 2 Bearville Items worth 2 BVO credits!
This new pet will carry your old pet's Health and Happiness Points
Top 2: 2,500 Paw Prints OR +50 points for your pet's Health and Happiness bars
Top 3: 2,000 Paw Prints OR +30 points for your pet's Health and Happiness bars
Top 4: 1,500 Paw Prints or +10 points for your pet's Health and Happiness bars
Top 5 to 7: 1,000 Paw Prints
Top 8 to 10: 500 Paw Prints

Contest period: June 27 to July 2
This week's contest ends when clock strikes midnight of July 3rd EST.

Here's the TWIST:
Luv is the winner of last week's contest. If she wins again this time, she grabs the first prize, keeps her title and gets the following: +5 Spell Power and 5,000 Paw Prints

If you win the first prize this week and beat Luv, not only will you take the first prize, but you also take her title and get an instant Guardian, even without the basic stats requirement! Cool huh? What on earth is a Guardian?

*If Luv ends up anywhere below 3rd place, only the FIRST PRIZE WINNER gets the title and the bonus prizes.

Goodluck!

------------------------------------

This week's contest is over. Champ: Luv

Top Posters of the Week Contest (June 27 to July 2) -Winner: Luv Ss13010

Please PM me for your prizes. Congrats!

Last edited by Admin on Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Top Posters of the Week Contest (June 27 to July 2) -Winner: Luv Empty Re: Top Posters of the Week Contest (June 27 to July 2) -Winner: Luv

Post by Cheer Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:11 am

Ooh custom pet.
I'm going to try this week C:
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Top Posters of the Week Contest (June 27 to July 2) -Winner: Luv Empty Re: Top Posters of the Week Contest (June 27 to July 2) -Winner: Luv

Post by Admin Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:16 am

Cheer wrote:Ooh custom pet.
I'm going to try this week C:

Custom Pet + Guardian. If you beat Luv this week. Top Posters of the Week Contest (June 27 to July 2) -Winner: Luv 143839
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:21 am

I am so trying this week!
It's on ;D
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:28 am

Good luck!! Luv's a tough one to beat.
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:39 pm

I am the monarch. c;<

You guys better bring the competition.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:45 pm

Woohoo! I've . . . kinda given up on trying for anything beyond possibly the top five, on a good week.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:49 pm

Lol. Top Posters of the Week Contest (June 27 to July 2) -Winner: Luv 1107968042 Try, Molly! You can do it.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:59 pm

Awesomeness Top Posters of the Week Contest (June 27 to July 2) -Winner: Luv 465488
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:19 pm

I just don't think I could make over 500 posts in a week.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:23 pm

Yeah its a lot Top Posters of the Week Contest (June 27 to July 2) -Winner: Luv 465488 But you never know until you try hahahahha
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:09 pm

I've done 1000. You can do it.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:30 pm

I just imagine losing feeling in my fingers if I made the attempt . . . and it'd eat up a lot of time. Even if I can type really fast, the flood control will slow me down.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:48 pm

They slow me down. Big deal. I still do it. c;
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:11 am

Luv wrote:I've done 1000. You can do it.
Dang girl ;D!
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by ItalianPrincess Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:23 am

I how I make it Top Posters of the Week Contest (June 27 to July 2) -Winner: Luv 465488 Good luck to everyone though Top Posters of the Week Contest (June 27 to July 2) -Winner: Luv 465488
ItalianPrincess
ItalianPrincess
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:36 am

You guys sure are catching up!
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by bearvilleisawesome Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:19 am

@luv,
what application do you use to make your posters? if you dont mind me asking!, because yours are really nice, and the ones i try to make are...not so nice d: lol so if you want to, could you please tell me(:
bearvilleisawesome
bearvilleisawesome
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:32 pm

What do you mean by posters?
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:38 pm

bearvilleisawesome wrote:@luv,
what application do you use to make your posters? if you dont mind me asking!, because yours are really nice, and the ones i try to make are...not so nice d: lol so if you want to, could you please tell me(:

Please keep this on-topic, try asking your question here:
http://www.bearvilleguide.com/f20-for-topics-not-related-to-babv
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:38 pm

I'm trying my best this week, but you guys have surely raised the bar this week!
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:42 pm

I don't know what she is referring to. Top Posters of the Week Contest (June 27 to July 2) -Winner: Luv 1107968042

Skylar kept posting, I kept posting...idk.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:46 pm

I think I'm getting into my groove . . . I'm motivated to snag me a guardian, and upping my post count is a vital step towards this.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:50 pm

Molly, if you keep at it, you can.

Try posting in high-giving pawprint section. Then you'll earn some, too, and have a backup in case you don't win the contest.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:53 pm

Good plan. I realize my habit of mostly just commenting on other posts isn't going to help me here.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next