Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Top Posters of the Week Contest (July 4 to July 9) Winner: Luv

+11
Loveablegirl
BriannalovesBABV
cyrus2hip594
muffinatormanic
Luv
GwynethLove
AleciaAutumn10
Bear
Josh
MollyFlyer
Admin
15 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Top Posters of the Week Contest (July 4 to July 9) Winner: Luv - Page 3 Empty Re: Top Posters of the Week Contest (July 4 to July 9) Winner: Luv

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:44 am

Got that right. Gosh, don't you sleep? You've been awake all night O:
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Top Posters of the Week Contest (July 4 to July 9) Winner: Luv - Page 3 Empty Re: Top Posters of the Week Contest (July 4 to July 9) Winner: Luv

Post by Luv Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:33 am

I just slept outside for two hours and worked on my tan. Top Posters of the Week Contest (July 4 to July 9) Winner: Luv - Page 3 465488
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:37 am

Luv wrote:
GwynethLove wrote:
Luv wrote:I bet you can be top five this week. ;]

I passed the great Bear!!
See? I told you that you could do it! You're doing an excellent job, and you've been making good posts. ^^

Not anymore. Top Posters of the Week Contest (July 4 to July 9) Winner: Luv - Page 3 1107968042 You can catch up. Top Posters of the Week Contest (July 4 to July 9) Winner: Luv - Page 3 143839
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:42 am

Oh, snap, Bear. x)

I love the tremendous post gap. Kudos to whoever gets 3rd.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:15 pm

I like the battle between alecia and luv! I wonder who wins this week...
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:47 pm

We'll have to wait and see.
I need to find a way to get ahead D:
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:36 pm

You're ahead now. Hopefully you don't have plans for the rest of the week, eh?
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:18 pm

You'll see Top Posters of the Week Contest (July 4 to July 9) Winner: Luv - Page 3 Icon_razz
Bearville guide keeps logging me off. It doesn't let me see which posts I've missed Dx
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:07 am

Aw. Top Posters of the Week Contest (July 4 to July 9) Winner: Luv - Page 3 597500 That's not good.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:17 am

Luv wrote:Oh, snap, Bear. x)

I love the tremendous post gap. Kudos to whoever gets 3rd.

What about 4th? Top Posters of the Week Contest (July 4 to July 9) Winner: Luv - Page 3 1042182142
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:26 am

Puts me behind. I end up searching every section Top Posters of the Week Contest (July 4 to July 9) Winner: Luv - Page 3 Icon_razz
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:37 am

When ddi this start happening?

Perhaps I can help correct it.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:39 am

I hopefully will win next week and get a Draco guardian Top Posters of the Week Contest (July 4 to July 9) Winner: Luv - Page 3 Icon_razz
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:46 am

I dunno. Two or three days ago?
Maybe, Cyrus. You seem to be catching up pretty quick.
You might just get third ;D
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:49 am

Ah, then there is no apparent hindrance, because you did that crazy catch up day just about two ago.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:50 am

Oh. Okay then. Thanks for the help ;D
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:24 am

Haha, you're doing fine. ;P

Last day!
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:38 am

I can't understand if your ahead of me or if I'm ahead. Sometimes it says your ahead sometimes it says I'm ahead.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:48 am

You're ahead of me atm. You have 1426.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:19 am

Mine says I have 1439 and you have 1422.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:29 am

You know, if you both stop trying to outdo each other, maybe someone else will be able to break the top four.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:32 am

How many times do I have to say it, I really don't want to participate next week? Top Posters of the Week Contest (July 4 to July 9) Winner: Luv - Page 3 3483496927
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:57 am

None. So that you don't get anymore posts Top Posters of the Week Contest (July 4 to July 9) Winner: Luv - Page 3 Icon_razz

And, I'm kinda proud of myself for being on the board this week. Next week, I really want Molly, me or anyone else to win. Just so that you two stop winning. It's like back and forth between you two :O
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:23 am

Lol, true. I probably won't be going on as much starting from the 12th. Then its all yours, guys. Though I may jump in ;P
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:04 pm

This week's contest is over. Champ: Luv
Tight game between Luv and Alecia!

Top Posters of the Week Contest (July 4 to July 9) Winner: Luv - Page 3 Ss16010

Please PM me for your prizes. Congrats!
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next