Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Top Posters of the Week Contest (June 20 to 25)- Winner: Luv

+8
Luv
muffinatormanic
MollyFlyer
Test
Cheer
emmie
AleciaAutumn10
Admin
12 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Top Posters of the Week Contest (June 20 to 25)- Winner: Luv Empty Top Posters of the Week Contest (June 20 to 25)- Winner: Luv

Post by Admin Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:46 am

Prizes for this week are:

First Prize: A guardian (worth 10,000 PP) that unlocks more skills for your BGF pet. More skills mean more chances of winning prizes and freebies!
Top 2: 2,500 Paw Prints OR +50 points for your pet's Health and Happiness bars
Top 3: 2,000 Paw Prints OR +30 points for your pet's Health and Happiness bars
Top 4: 1,500 Paw Prints or +10 points for your pet's Health and Happiness bars
Top 5 to 7: 1,000 Paw Prints
Top 8 to 10: 500 Paw Prints

Contest period: June 20 to 25
This week's contest ends when clock strikes midnight of June 26th EST.

Here's a brand new TWIST:
AleciaAutumn10 has won 2 weeks in a row, thus earning the title, 'The Unbeatable.' If she wins again this time, she grabs the first prize, keeps her title and receives a 5,000 PP bonus!

If you win the first prize this week and beat Alecia, not only will you take the first prize, but you also take her title and get a Pet Health Points boost of 20% of your total Pet HP! Not bad huh?

*If Alecia happens to be inactive this week and ends up anywhere below 3rd place, only the FIRST PRIZE WINNER gets the title and the bonus prize.

Goodluck!

------------------------------------

This week's contest is over. Champ: Luv

Top Posters of the Week Contest (June 20 to 25)- Winner: Luv Ss10810

Those in top 10, please PM me for your preferred prizes. Gratz!

Last edited by Admin on Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Top Posters of the Week Contest (June 20 to 25)- Winner: Luv Empty Re: Top Posters of the Week Contest (June 20 to 25)- Winner: Luv

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:48 am

Wow !
I wish this prize had been here last week :X
Luv, you better bring iiit !
I'll only be here till Thursday though D:
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Top Posters of the Week Contest (June 20 to 25)- Winner: Luv Empty Re: Top Posters of the Week Contest (June 20 to 25)- Winner: Luv

Post by emmie Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:49 am

congratz again, Top Posters of the Week Contest (June 20 to 25)- Winner: Luv 708123 good luck on this week! :]
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:51 am

I really need it!
I bet you can win too Riya!
You almost beat me last week D:
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:25 am

I want a guardian. I'll only be able to afford one in, what, nineteen years? Top Posters of the Week Contest (June 20 to 25)- Winner: Luv Icon_razz
lol.. I'll try the contest. I'm not very good at posting a lot though- it's kind of different for me Top Posters of the Week Contest (June 20 to 25)- Winner: Luv Icon_razz
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:31 am

Oooh~
A new competitor O:
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:41 am

lol yuup :O
It'll be kind of challenging for me since before this contest and before it was this active, I only would post like twice a week.
I will get better though C:
I just want more paw prints, and this is the easiest way ^^;;
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:58 am

Bring. It. Awn. Top Posters of the Week Contest (June 20 to 25)- Winner: Luv Icon_razz
I have had years of training.
Totally. Top Posters of the Week Contest (June 20 to 25)- Winner: Luv Icon_razz
I'm number 19 on the top 20 posters in BGF. :harhar: :harhar:
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:01 am

*Test* wrote:Bring. It. Awn. Top Posters of the Week Contest (June 20 to 25)- Winner: Luv Icon_razz

:melikey:
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:01 am

Welcome to the Contest ~~
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:06 am

Admin wrote:
*Test* wrote:Bring. It. Awn. Top Posters of the Week Contest (June 20 to 25)- Winner: Luv Icon_razz

:melikey:

:melikey: :melikey:

i double like this, chuck :O Top Posters of the Week Contest (June 20 to 25)- Winner: Luv Icon_razz
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:08 am

Okay, I'm gonna aim for . . . something in the top 10 again! Yay more paw prints!

Sure, I set my sights low, but it means I don't have to fight tooth and nail for it.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:11 am

It would be so much fun to PWN all of you! :harhar:
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:12 am

Ahh, Chuck. You have such high hopes.
But aren't you too busy working on your summer collection to try in this contest? :giggly:
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:19 am

CheerBear43 wrote:Ahh, Chuck. You have such high hopes.
But aren't you too busy working on your summer collection to try in this contest? :giggly:

Not here, Jessica!! Top Posters of the Week Contest (June 20 to 25)- Winner: Luv 912910220
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:34 am

Bring it on ^__^
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:36 am

I have a feeling this contest has just gone to the next level.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:04 am

Yes! You better watch out Top Posters of the Week Contest (June 20 to 25)- Winner: Luv 143839 lol jk
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:34 pm

I won't be here a few days. D: But I really want to compete.

Oh, whatever. I'm participating. c:< I'ma knock yo socks off
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:30 am

I'm leaving on Thursday too D:
Maybe someone else may take the title O:
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:55 am

I've got school every day. Top Posters of the Week Contest (June 20 to 25)- Winner: Luv Icon_razz So I'll try to post more.. muahaha Top Posters of the Week Contest (June 20 to 25)- Winner: Luv Icon_razz I'll probably fail, though. Top Posters of the Week Contest (June 20 to 25)- Winner: Luv Icon_razz ;D
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:22 am

Cheer wrote:Ahh, Chuck. You have such high hopes.
first, :giggly: nice Cheer

second, I'm pretty sure Alecia and Luv are having like a post battle right now.. haha
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Noel Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:27 am

I stopped trying on these contests a while ago Top Posters of the Week Contest (June 20 to 25)- Winner: Luv Icon_razz
Noel
Noel
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:37 am

Posting rocks. Top Posters of the Week Contest (June 20 to 25)- Winner: Luv Icon_razz
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:22 am

Yess, it does. Everybody would want to participate considering a guardian is involved, along with a new title. I don't really mind losing a title considering I already have the tamer as a title ;D
Its the guardian I care about :]
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next