Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry-The Roleplay

+7
cyrus2hip594
AleciaAutumn10
MollyFlyer
HeatherHeart
muffinatormanic
sandyverybeary3
HarryLove13
11 posters

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry-The Roleplay - Page 4 Empty Professor Baudelaire

Post by HarryLove13 Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:01 pm

OOC: Ok, you guys gave me a lot of work lol. So I am going to respond to each of the posts using BIC when I am back in character ok? If you are confused please ask Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry-The Roleplay - Page 4 465488

AleciaAutumn10 wrote:Professor Baudelaire entered and gave us a little speech, telling us to help anyone who has any problems. The privileges of being a quidditch player. I mounted on my broom and flew over the commotion, looking down. The students got organized into their houses and I watched from atop, along with other players. I saw as they all mounted on their brooms when they were in order, by house and year. I headed towards Gryffindor, and the head of Gryffindor [ OOC : who would it be? ] gave a thumbs up to all the players on the team. She headed to make some room for us in our designed places. I flew above my spot as all of Hogwarts raised up on their brooms.

OOC : Hope you don't mind me changing it. I just made it that the Quidditch players monitored while the others were being organized, and all of the House Heads know about this, so they've made places for the players, who will join in once everyone is perfect. Can you tell me who would be the Head of Gryffindor? And I'm guessing only Muffin and I are Quidditch players?
OOC: You can control other characters that are not members as long as they aren't doing very important things. The students aren't flying yet so there is not need for teh Quidditch players to be up. The teachers are only monitoring the students.
Daize wrote:Looking into my classmate's scared eyes, I smack him with my broom. He was standing next to me, since we were all on the field about to mount our brooms. He steps on my foot. "What's wrong with you? Did you really just do that?" I ask, but it wasn't a question. We start having a fight, and calling out names to each other. He reaches for my neck, and I push him on the ground. Soon enough, we're wrestling each other on the ground. We were around the back, being fifth years, so not many people could see us up front.
I manage to get myself up, and grab an onlooker's broom. Smirking, I bash him, until he takes out his wand. Suddenly, from his wand, a bluish spark jets out, and I get sent back a few feet and fall to the ground. Of course, everyone gave us room. I was starting to wonder where the prefects were...
BIC: "CLEO! MARCUS! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" screamed Professor Baudelaire. What was going on? She had never seen Hogwarts students behave so badly. Was it always like that she wondered? "Let this be the first and only warning I give you," she said. "If this repeats itself both of you will not be entering with the school, or entering at all! That's right, you will be in detention with Mr. Filch. Behave!" And she walked away.
cyrus2hip594 wrote:OOC: Ok start fresh Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry-The Roleplay - Page 4 143839

I realized I was late for Quiditch! This year we would beat the Griffindor's again. I finally reached practice and mounted my broom.
Read response afetr second quote.
cyrus2hip594 wrote:OOC: what year are you holly? Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry-The Roleplay - Page 4 Icon_razz Oh and I am changing houses. I want to be a griffendor and I am not draco's sister. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry-The Roleplay - Page 4 Icon_razz

I was shy and waiting to get some tips from Holly. I hadn't flown a broom for a year! No one had ever seen me fly though. I flew at my house in the backyard wit a practice snitch. Hopefully I make a good seeker this year! All of a sudden a big slytherin girl came in front of me and said, " Look everyone! Its a 3rd year!" " I'm a 4th year!" I yelled. " Well your so small" he said. " I bet you couldn't even fly a broom!" he said. " I can too!" I said as I mounted my broom. I kicked the ground and flew up. I felt the cool breeze and closed my eyes when, the broom jerked to the right. Then back and forth. I almost fell of but I grabbed the stick. I was now dangling from 20ft above the ground when. THUD! I fell on to the floor groaning.
BIC: "Cyrus! Get off that broom at once!" screamed Professor Baudelaire. She was hoping too many students wouldn't be breaking the rules. She was very distracted by something else though so she left Cyrus very quickly.
cyrus2hip594 wrote:OOC: Harry? can you switch this for my other one? ;D

Character Application Form
Name: Cyrus
Position: Griffindor seeker
House: Griffindor
Appearance: long brown hair, hazel eyes, really short
Personality: hates when people make fun of her height
Other: Looks up to Harry Potter, the best Griffindor seeker so far and is trying to live up to him.

sure will, just check tomorrow and make sure I've done it Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry-The Roleplay - Page 4 465488
cyrus2hip594 wrote:I lied on the floor and groaned. I tried to talk but I was to out of breath. Then the Slytherin boy came over. " Guess you can't fly eh Smallfry?" and laughed. I just wanted to go to the hostpital wing and lay down for the rest of my life.
BIC: Professor Baudleaire heard everyone gasp and she saw Cyrus fall from her broom. "Oh heavens..." she said. She ran over and said, "Come on, hospital wing for you. I hope this is a lesson to you all," she said addressing everyone. "Follow the rules!"

OOC: I didn't add very much since you guys decided to add so much chaos lol. But I will tomorrow Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry-The Roleplay - Page 4 465488 Oh and chaos is fine, don't think I am saying it is not.
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry-The Roleplay - Page 4 Empty Re: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry-The Roleplay

Post by cyrus2hip594 Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:51 pm

The proffesor took me to the hostpital wing. I could tell she was really mad. I groaned in the bed. Now I was humiliated.
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry-The Roleplay - Page 4 Empty

Post by sandyverybeary3 Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:15 am

I sat on the ground and played with th twig on the end of the broom. We couldnt do anything for a little bit because the person in charge had to take a student to the hospital wing already. It annoy me that these brooms weren't very well taken care Of. I pulled a pair Tail-twig clippers from My pocket. I always carried a pair with me when I was doing anything related to broomsticks. I started to trim them waiting for the professor
To return. I hoped it would be quick. I really wanted to fly.
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry-The Roleplay - Page 4 Empty Re: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry-The Roleplay

Post by Daize Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:20 am

OOC: Sorry, I'm not sure what's supposed to happen next?

BIC: "He did it first!" I say, fixing my hair as Baudelaire leaves. "First and only warning." I mimic, under my breath. Marcus stands there, kind of sad that he got yelled at. What a girl.

I rush to the bathroom to fix my makeup. Quickly, adding another layer of foundation, and fixing my eyeliner, I rush back and start to hold my Nimbus 2001. Marcus was still standing there, staring at me.

"Scrawny little git." I say, sticking my tongue out.
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:34 am

After a while I started thinking about why that broom was out of control. I bet that Slytherinn boy did it. I then realized I still had a chance to get on the team and show him wrong. " Miam, I feel better, can I leave?" I said to the nurse. " Well, are you sure? You took quite a fall." I nodded. " Well, I suppose." I walked out of the hostpital wing and ran to the qudith field. I felt better than ever. I sat next to a girl playing with the twigs of her broom. " Hello." I said. " I'm Cyrus"
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:13 am

a girl walked up to me, i think she was a gryffindor, she said hi to me.i put down the clippers and the broom "Hey" i said i noticed a few bruises on her arms and legs, "aren't you the one that fell off the broom? it was quite a fall, i hope you're ok."

Last edited by sandyverybeary3 on Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:27 am

" Yeah, I am a really good flyer and I was trying to prove that Slytherin boy wrong when my broom started jerking. I think he charmed it." I replied. I noticed I had a few bruises. They kind of hurt but I could manage. " What year are you? I'm a fourth year even though I am ultra short." I said giggling.
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry-The Roleplay - Page 4 Empty Astrid Magin

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:46 am

OOC : Sorry bout that. disregard the last sentence.

BIC : I smiled as I looked up and saw Ronnie heading towards me. " Yeah, I'm ready. I guess playing quidditch does pay off, " I replied. I looked around. The whole field was full of wizards and witches. It was extremely messy, but in an organized way. I saw the teachers yelling at some misbehaving students, and some teachers trying to perfect the lines. I saw Professor Baudelaire screaming at two kids, and then screaming at a girl who fell off her broom. The Professor looked completely stressed. The whole thing was on her. Where was Headmistress McGonagall? I couldn't see her anywhere. I flew around for a while, looking for any students that might need assistance. It wasn't my turn to help yet. The real problem would be when these guys started flying.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:09 am

I looked up and saw a girl flying on her broom. Then the snitch got out of the box! It escaped because someone didn't close it right! Then I realized this was my chance. To show everyone I CAN fly. I mounted my broom then placed a charm that would block all other charms and I flew up for the snitch. I saw it zoom past me and I chased after it.
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:15 am

All of a sudden a snitch passed by me, followed by a girl who almost knocked me over. What was she thinking? This wasn't the best time. I chased her, calling to her to stop, " Stop! You'll be in a lot of trouble! Stop and come back! " I yelled on the top of my lungs. I chased her. I tried to cast a spell on her broom, but it bounced off. I kept on screaming at her to stop, chasing behind her broom like a maniac.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:26 am

"Yeah, it's very likely he did," i said, " and i believe you're a good flyer. by the way, I'm Jeanne. and I'm a first year." i looked at her, i didn't think she was that short. then she got up and got on her broom and was chasing something. i focused on the thing. i noticed it was a snitch. i got on my broom too. i was glad that i trimmed the tail-twigs, it made the broom 50% faster. i zoomed after the snitch. i pasted cyrus with out realizing it. the snitch then dived to the ground, this was the perfect time to use my wonky feint, but this time it was to actually get the snitch. i dived straight after it. i felt the snitch touch my fingers and i pulled up just as the ground was only a few feet from my broom. i gently landed on the ground, the snitch in my hand, and i ran over to the nearest teacher to return it....
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:38 am

OOC: I was hoping I could get the snitch but oh well Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry-The Roleplay - Page 4 Icon_razz

BIC: Then The girl flying was yelling at me to stop. I knew I problably should but I needed that snitch! Then the girl I was talking to grabbed it. I flew over to the girl yelling and said, " Sorry, but the snitch got out and. I am so sorry. I really want to be the seeker on Griffindor and I was testing myself. I wanted to live up to, To Harry Potter." I said.
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:45 am

OOC: sorry... that doesn't mean you can't be a seeker, as HarryLove said, there's probably gonna be tryouts and stuff so, yeah, but my characters a first year so they can't try out, so i had to have done something...
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:48 am

OOC : Hey guys, were supposed to be getting into formations. I think we should first get going and then try to prove ourselves later. And Cyrus, aren't you supposed to be in the hospital wing? O.O

BIC : Another girl flew past me and got the snitch the other girl was chasing. I couldn't believe these new kids. I knew one thing I would never be was a teacher. I just can't handle kids who don't follow instructions. I'd probably end up locking my students in cages.

The girl first chasing the snitch came up to me and apologized, " Sorry, but the snitch got out and. I am so sorry. I really want to be the seeker on Griffindor and I was testing myself. I wanted to live up to, To Harry Potter, "

" Look, kid. Just forget about this stuff right now. This is really important for our school, so I suggest you guys just follow instructions for now. Don't worry about it. You'll have your chance. Harry Potter? The guy who killed Voldy? Just, forget about it for now. I suggest you fly down to your spot and stay there till further instructions, okay? " I said to her. I hope I didn't sound too rough.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:09 am

i returned the snitch and went back to my spot in Ravenclaw's lines. i saw a girl, some one i believed to be Astrid Magin, a Griffindor beater, talking to Cyrus. Astrid looked mad, i was hoping that Cyrus wasn't in trouble, because i should be in trouble if she was. i was going to talk to her later. i looked around for some one to give directions. i was going to take a while, and i didn't help. but oh well. it looked like the students were almost all organized and it looked like we were almost ready to go...
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:21 am

OOC: Ok I just wnted to show I was a good seeker but oh well Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry-The Roleplay - Page 4 Icon_razz And she let me out of the wing.

BIC: " Well, I heard arry Potter was the youngest seeker in Quiditch and he was an AMAZING seeker, and I am sorry again." I said. I flew back to the ground. I sat next to my broom and waited. The Slytherin boy came up. " So smallfry, I see you were talking to that first year. And she BEAT you to the snitch!" he said as he burst out laughing. " She beat me because she was better, and besides I have never played Quiditch before so jokes on you." I said. " I hate Griffindor, think they are so brave and everything." he said. " We are put in these houses for a reason! And you can't admit that I'm better than you at flying so you charmed my broom so you would look beter!" I yelled. " Oh thats it, Reducto!!!" he yelled as I was pushed backwards from him. " Not so brave now huh?" He laughed. " Slugulus Eructo!" I yelled back. He dodged it and it hit the first year I was talking to.......
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:24 am

OOC: Oh Great! hahaha Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry-The Roleplay - Page 4 960617 this is gonna be fun...
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:29 am

OOC: wanted to get you in there again Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry-The Roleplay - Page 4 Icon_razz I can change the spell if you want? to like Locomotor Mortis ( locking legs together Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry-The Roleplay - Page 4 Icon_razz )
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:30 am

OOC: no, this'll be fun!!! i like it
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:33 am

OOC: ok Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry-The Roleplay - Page 4 610897

BIC: I ran up to her. " Oh my gosh! I am so sorry! I shouldn't have even been using spells in the first place! I was waving for the girl flying on her broom to come help us. " Help!" I yelled
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:49 am

i heard yelling and then looked up. i saw a green light heading toward me. it hit me right in the chest. my stomach felt weird. Cyrus ran towards me. She was saying she shouldn't have been using spells. I was going to ask her what she was talking about, but as soon as i opened my mouth, a giant slug came crawling out of my throat. i started coughing it was disgusting. i finally knew what she was talking about. i was hoping no one was watching, it was so embarrassing....
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:24 am

The spell was already starting to kick in. The Slytherin boy of course was laughing his head off. I rolled my eyes at him. My chest was hurting from his spell. What spell was that? I thing it was that spell I learned my 2nd year where it flys you backwards. It is known to bruise. I took her inside to the hostpital wing. " What is the problem?" the nurse said. " Well, she's-" I was cut off with another slug. " Oh, well I have a medicene for that. Sit down please. Oh and you could go Cyrus." said the nurse. I walked to the Quiditch field again. Everyone stared at me as I walked on to the field......
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:38 am

OOC: i thought there was no remedy for it???
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:03 am

OOC: Oh Well maybe they could have made something new? Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry-The Roleplay - Page 4 Icon_razz
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:44 am

OOC: ok.

BIC: a slytherin boy was laughing at me. I felt horrible. cyrus took me to the hospital wing. the nurse had told cyrus and me that there was a medicine to fix it. then she sent cyrus off. she had me sit on a bed to let the slugs slow up. it took a long time. then after they did she gave me some think green juice, it made me gag but as it went down my throat, my stomach settled and i lied down. a few minutes later the nurse released me and i went down to the field. i hoped people wouldn't look at me . I went down and people were still on the ground, and as i stepped on the grass people turned around to look in my direction, i soon realized that they weren't looking at me, they were looking behind me, at Headmistress McGonagall....
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next