Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry-The Roleplay

+7
cyrus2hip594
AleciaAutumn10
MollyFlyer
HeatherHeart
muffinatormanic
sandyverybeary3
HarryLove13
11 posters

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry-The Roleplay - Page 5 Empty Professor Baudelaire

Post by HarryLove13 Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:55 am

OOC: Please include your character name in your title or I will have to call you by your BGF name.

BIC: Professor Baudelaire looked around, this wasn't going well at all. She saw Cyrus on her broom, "Cyrus, get off that broom at once! You should be in the hospital wing! And Astrid what in the world are you doing on your broom? I specifically told you that only teachers are allowed to mount their brooms. Now take Cyrus to the hospital wing. This is the very last warning, ANY STUDENT CAUGHT ON THEIR BROOM, for any reason, WILL LOOSE 100 HOUSE POINTS AND WILL GET A WEEKS WORTH OF DETENTION." she screamed. These students were out of control. She had to put a stop to it. "Alecia take Jeanne to the hospital wing too, and make sure you tell Madam Pomfrey that they will stay there for the rest of the day. NOW!" she said, she was absolutely loosing her patience. She watched until they walked out of the field and then went to the front of the formation. She muttered the spell again to make her voice loud and said to everyone, "Students, you are not behaving. If I, or any of the teachers, catch you on your brooms you will loose 100 house points and get a weeks worth of detention. Failure to follow the rules more than once may lead to expulsion so please, do what I say. I have said it MANY times, Quidditch players are not allowed to fly either. For now only teachers will do so."
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry-The Roleplay - Page 5 Empty Re: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry-The Roleplay

Post by cyrus2hip594 Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:00 am

I looked behind me and saw Headmistress McGonagall. I was wondering what she was on the field for.

OOC: can we start tryouts? Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry-The Roleplay - Page 5 143839
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry-The Roleplay - Page 5 Empty Jeanne Martin

Post by sandyverybeary3 Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:05 am

OOC: sorry to say this Harry, but ur alittle late, Cyrus and i both went to the hospital wing and out.
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry-The Roleplay - Page 5 Empty Re: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry-The Roleplay

Post by HeatherHeart Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:13 am

BIC: ''Hiya guys :] Whatcha guys talking about?'' Skylar said happily
HeatherHeart
HeatherHeart
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry-The Roleplay - Page 5 Empty Jeanne Martin

Post by sandyverybeary3 Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:22 am

OOC: Who are you taking to heather??
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry-The Roleplay - Page 5 Empty Raban Wallace

Post by MollyFlyer Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:26 pm

Raban hadn't moved from his spot in formation since before the chaos began; he'd mostly been practicing his grip positions and daydreaming a bit -- mentally reviewing the book on chaser strategies he'd read, and imagining the thrill of putting them to use.

But he flinched when the Professor yelled at everyone -- that was one thing he always hated about going out in groups. Even if you were on your best behavior, if the people around you got in trouble, you'd get in trouble. He sighed, made sure his broom was in its proper position, and corrected his stance. Best to be ready for when things started.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry-The Roleplay - Page 5 Empty Astrid Magin

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:46 am

I sighed as the Professor yelled at me. I thought we were supposed to be on our brooms? To monitor and stuff. Whatever. I took Cyrus and Jeanna to the hospital wing. " What's wrong? " asked Madame Pomfrey.
" Professor Baudelaire has told me to tell you to keep Cyrus and Jeanna in the hospital wing for the rest of the day. I have no idea what's wrong with them. Just don't let them out, or I'll be in tons of trouble, " I told Madame Pomfrey. I gave Jeanna and Cyrus a long look, making sure they got the message. Don't get out. Or else. I smiled at Madame Pomfrey and left, heading towards the field. I went to Gryffindor and stood on spot; broom ready.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry-The Roleplay - Page 5 Empty Cyrus Lunas

Post by cyrus2hip594 Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:41 am

The girl that was on the broom was ordered to take us both to the hospital wing. " Madeame Pumfry? There was a Slytherin boy who hit me with a spell and now my chest hurts." I said. " Well do you remember what spell?" she saidas I shook my head no. " Well how does it hurt?" she replied. I was trying to say something when I fell into a comma. The last words I heard her murmur were, " Ahhh, a sleeping charm.". I found my self to think that she needed a potion to reverse this. She most likely had one in her cubbard but she needed to boil it with frog legs for an hour or so........
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:18 am

"This is MAD!!!" i thought as Astrid walked me and Cyrus hospital wing "i was fine. i didn't need to go back." I just kept walking though. I didn't want to get into trouble for going a against a direct order form a professor. i was hoping that we wouldn't have to miss the tryouts though, i really wanted to watch. After we got up to the hospital wing i sat down on a bed next to cyrus. there was no one else in here except a couple nurses. Cyrus started talking to a nurse about how her chest hurt from a spell. and in the middle of a sentence cyrus fell asleep. The nurse started making a potion to wake cyrus but i could tell it would take a while. it was going to be a lonely after noon.....
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry-The Roleplay - Page 5 Empty Cyrus

Post by cyrus2hip594 Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:12 am

I woke up to a horrible taste in my mouth. Madamme Poumfrey had given me the potion. It tasted like a frog flavored Berrie Botts every flavor bean. " Oh yes dear, the potion has sleepy effects so I would keep you in here for the night. You can go back to sleep if you want. Another side effect is dizziness so flying a broomstick isn't the best idea." she said. I looked around the room and everything was moving and shaking. It hurt my eyes and head. I looked at my neighbor laying down in the bed. I hope that Slytherin boy got detention with Mr. Filch. I smiled at the thought.
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:41 am

i watched the school on the quidditch field out the window. i was jealous of all the other student. after a while i lied back down. i was pretty tired. i had seen the nurse give cyrus the potion so she would wake. once she was a wake sat on the chair next to her bed. "How are you feeling?" i asked her...
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:46 am

" Dizzy, really really dizzy." I replied. Everything was now a big blur. " You may be realeased before nightfall but I know I am staying for sure." I said
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:58 am

"Yeah, i probably will," I said i could only imagine how she was feeling, "So, you're a great flyer.." i didn't know what to say, but it was true, i saw her flying, and she was really good. if i hadn't fixed the tail twigs on the broom i was riding, she would have beaten me to the snitch. then i said, "Yeah, i really thought you would have beaten me to that snitch."
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:23 am

I giggled. " Well, I never tryed out for quiditch in my other 3 years but I was looking forward to it this year. You were also good." I smiled. I shut my eyes really hard. " Oww, this dizziness is hurting my eyes" I said.
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:39 am

"Oh, thanks," i told her, "yeah, i think you should rest. I'm really tired, too" i lied down and closed my eyes i felt my self drift to sleep.
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry-The Roleplay - Page 5 Empty Cyrus

Post by cyrus2hip594 Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:31 am

Eventually I fell asleep. I dreamed of playing quiditch. The snitch so close to my grasp. Then the Slytherin boy came and grabbed it. And the entire school was laughing at me. I woke up scared. I looked around and it was mid-night at Hogwarts. I couldn't sleep after that so I thought about how I will hopefully get granted the seeker position of the Quiditch team......
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:14 pm

OOC : Hey Cyrus; I think you shouldn't go to midnight just yet. Theres still stuff taking place in the Quidditch field.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:00 am

OOC: ok Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry-The Roleplay - Page 5 610897

bic: I woke up to my dream late afternoon. I was still really dizzy. I think it got worse. I couldn't see anything because it was a big blur. Everything was shaking. I tryed to go back to sleep and eventually I found myself back on the quiditch field, catching the snitch.
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry-The Roleplay - Page 5 Empty Professor Baudelaire

Post by HarryLove13 Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:42 pm

Claire looked at the sky. It was rapidly darkening. The practice would have to continue tomorrow. She raised her voice once again and said, "Students please give your names to the Professore so they know who is on either side of you. Then you make go. Thank you." It was so tiring...running this practice. She went back to ravenclaw house to write names down.
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry-The Roleplay - Page 5 Empty Raban Wallace

Post by MollyFlyer Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:02 am

With a sigh of annoyance, Raban took up his Comet 360. He gave his name to the Professor and returned to the Ravenclaw stands where he had left his bag. He'd been looking forward to the chance to fly, but all they'd done was line up in formation, then wait around while some hotheads got into a fight or flew when they weren't supposed to and had to be taken to the hospital wing, and by the time that was cleared up it was time to leave. This was one of the reasons he prefered theory to practice -- it didn't affect your schedule if you wanted to sit down and read about something. Five minutes, here and there, when you had the spare time was sufficient. But if you wanted to practice, you'd need to schedule everything in advance, and one fool who ignored the rules could ruin the day for everyone.

Ah, well, he still had the evening ahead of him. He'd take the chance to do some proper matinence on his broom -- he hadn't given it a polish since the start of the summer, and he'd done a lot of flying during his vacation. Then spend some quality time with Sam, doing his homework and nibbling on a Sugar Quill.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:55 pm

I woke up in the morning. Jeanna was there so I asumed that she had spent the night. I looked around and I wasn't dizzy anymore. " Oh yes darling. You may go back to your dormentory. You really slept in." said Madaeme Poumfrey. I got out of bed and shook Jeanna. " Jeanna? Wake up its morning." I said.
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:01 pm

Spoiler:

I smiled at Astrid. I looked at her face again, and she had a surprised and angry look. That didn't look good, she started chasing a girl... Probably a first year trying to perfect flying or something. Oh the nightmare.. I wanted to avoid that as soon as possible. Things were going crazy, everyone was flying around and getting mix matched... I wondered how the teachers were handling this. A girl flew above my head, almost kicking my neck! She headed toward, me and I dodged. Good thing I had this firebolt.
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:09 pm

I awoke from a weird dream, one that i couldn't remember, but what really woke me up was Cyrus shaking me. She told me that it was moring. "Ok, i was hoping i wouldn't have to stay the night, but i guess i did" i told her. i went to find the nurse to see if i was free to leave, I had classes to get to. i guess that was one thing about being a ravenclaw, i really liked classes, and wouldn't miss them for the world. The nurse told me i was to go back to my common room and rest, she said it wasn't a good thing that i slept so late. allitle mad i had to miss classes, i sulked back to my common room, hoping to run into a raven claw along the way, to find the homework of course...
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:11 am

I sighed when Professor Baudelaire told us to go back to our dorms. It was impossible to get anything done. I gave my name to the teacher and went up to my dorm, changed, and went to bed.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:29 am

OOC: oops.. sorry guys, cyrus and i are a little ahead... i'll wait for u guys to catch up
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next