Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super School Roleplay

+12
JLBABV
McKaylaBlue12
Dillonus
cyrus2hip594
Luv
Anita
Admin
Bear
AleciaAutumn10
CarlyAllHeart261
muffinatormanic
Cheer
16 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Super School Roleplay Empty Super School Roleplay

Post by Cheer Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:59 am

Super School Roleplay

You arrive home to see a small envelope on your desk. You check to see who it's from, but no return address is listed. Shrugging, you decide to open the envelope .
Inside is a letter informing you that you have been selected to attend a school for… special students. A super school, where all students are learning to be as powerful as they can be. All these students have powers that are not normal, and so do you.

Important information in here! Don't forget to check!
Spoiler:

Updates
This section will list updates about the roleplay, so you don't lose track.
-Create a pet for your character. It can be anything. They have special powers, each being able to shape shift and read minds, along with having one special power.
-The school is referred to as ISP, short for International School of Powers.
-Most characters are already arriving at the school and getting their roommates. Get your character to ISP before the plot gets carried away too much C;

Character Application Form
Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age/Grade:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Super Power:[/b]
[b]Super Power Level (1-5):[/b]

My Character
Name: Kaya Hathaway
Age/Grade: 15, grade 10
Appearance: Kaya has light brown hair with golden highlights that goes down a little past her shoulders. Her eyes are light grey.
Personality: Kaya watches everything. She notices everything that happens, but nobody really seems to notice her. She's quiet, and does not trust people easily. But once you gain her trust, she'll be your best friend.
Super Power: Making objects appear; creation.
Super Power Level (1-5): 3. She can create small things quite quickly, but the bigger the object is, the longer it takes. She would never be able to create something like a car or a ship. She can create small creatures, like insects.

Characters
Character Name | Controller | Power | Character Application Page
Kaya Hathaway: Cheer (creation) pg.1
Celeste Rose: muffinatormanic (breathe underwater) pg.1
Rebekah Roberts: CarlyAllHeart261 (levitation) pg.1
Alice Aniston: AleciaAutumn10 (shape shifting) pg.1
Ava Montgomery: Bear (accelerated healing) pg.1
Elberht Jones: Admin (mind control) pg.1
Anita Laf: Anita (superspeed) pg.1
Vikki Lanko: Luv (change physical features) pg.1
Ivy Black: cyrus2hip594 (half snake) pg.2
Hero Goldmire: Dillonus (flight) pg.2
Teddy Goldmire: McKaylaBlue12 (teleportation) pg.2
Belle Faracini: JLBABV (flexibility) pg.3

Last edited by Cheer on Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:41 am; edited 8 times in total
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Super School Roleplay Empty Re: Super School Roleplay

Post by muffinatormanic Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:15 am

Name: Celeste Rose
Age/Grade: 17, Junior in High school
Appearance: Black hair, pale skin. She is 5'6 and loves to swim. Her eyes are blue. Sometimes eyes changes color in the water.
Personality: She's outgoing but silent with strangers. It may take a lifetime to be her friend. She is neglected by peers because they found out that she can stay underwater for a long period of time. They think she is a freak.
Super Power: Can breathe underwater
Super Power Level (1-5): 4, almost can stay forever in the water
Pet: A fish that follows Celeste, she will not discover her until later when she attends the school

Last edited by muffinatormanic on Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:20 am; edited 2 times in total
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:44 am

Name: Rebekah [or just Bekah] Roberts
Age/Grade:15; Freshmen
Appearance:Her straight, shoulder length dark brown hair and pale skin. She is about 5'6 and very skinny. Her eyes are Grey, but turn to a pale blue when she is using her powers. She wears black glasses.
Personality:very quiet. She like to make friends but is to shy to talk to most people. She doesn't like talking, and can sometimes be to afraid to speak her mind. She is kind when you get to know her. She likes spending her time at the library,reading.
Super Power:Levitation
Super Power Level (1-5):2; some things obviously are to heavy for her to lift, like cars. The heavier things are and the longer she levitates them, the more tired and weak she becomes.

Last edited by CarlyAllHeart261 on Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:49 am

ooc: Added you guys C:
You can start whenever you want~
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:59 am

Name: Alice Aniston
Age/Grade: 15 years old, in 10th grade
Appearance: Straight blonde hair to her chin, that have natural light brown highlights. Has olive skin with clear green eyes. She is 5'9" and skinny, and very observant.
Personality: Very hyper and energetic, and is always happy. She has a great aura around her, and makes friends easily. She talks a lot, and can be very stubborn. She's very loyal to friends, and loves to sing.
Super Power: Shapeshifting, but only into other humans.
Super Power Level (1-5): 4. She cannot shapeshift into animals or inanimate objects.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:13 am

Name: Ava Montgomery

Age/Grade: 15, grade 10

Appearance: Black hair, with brown/purple streaks. Hair is wavy (not curly), it's quite long. Her eyes are dark brown, but are also purple sometimes (explained below). She's tanned, and is medium height.

Personality: Very outgoing, although is very wary when she goes out and is in big crowds, scared that her super power might be revealed. Only a limited amount of people know - just her immediate family, even her best friend Layla has no idea about her powers.

Some of her peers think she's a liar, or some rather who makes up a lot of excuses, that are her powers to blame. She's honest (except when she lies about her powers), and a very loyal friend. She tries to be "normal", she has trust issues because she's paranoid about her powers (which she's only recently discovered), has a great sense of humor.

Super Power: Accelerated Healing, according to Wikipedia it is the "Ability to heal rapidly from any injury; the rate of recovery varies from character to character. Can sometimes result in the slowing of aging."

Super Power Level (1-5): 4. Her healing is almost instant, but when she's injured more often (or something extremely serious) it might take a little longer to heal. She ages slowly (getting into her older years), and when she gets a wound, her brown highlights fade into purple, but when it's healing her streaks fade back to brown, the same happens to her eyes.

She cannot control when she heals, even for the smallest paper cut, and she's struggling to deal with her super powers. During adrenaline rushes, her power level reaches to a 5, however, after the rush it sinks down to a 3, occasionally 2.

She can also heal people - by touch - though to an extent, not really, though, for something not too severe. Ava feels kind of exhausted after healing someone else, even if the wound is small, she recently found out she could heal other people than herself. One time when did she accidentally healed someone, the wound transferred onto herself. It surprisingly didn't instantly heal, it stayed there for a few hours then disappeared and healed. It kind of transfers the wounds to herself which later heals.

Last edited by Bear on Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:19 am; edited 3 times in total
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:19 am

ooc: Updated my character's power info and added you guys and your character's powers C:
We'll start soon, probably later tonight or tomorrow. If you want to start off the roleplay, go ahead. Whenever you're ready C:
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:20 am

Name: Elberht Jones
Age/Grade:17/Sr
Appearance: Tall and lanky with short, dark brown hair. He never goes by without his spectacles and wears the same type of shirt- flannel shirt. He's almost always by himself and appears very quiet and awkward.
Super Power: Mind Control
Super Power Level (1-5): 3; still learning; he cannot MC someone with the same or greater power as of yet

Last edited by Admin on Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:21 am

Admin wrote:Name: Elbehrt Jones
Appearance: Tall and lanky with short, dark brown hair. He never goes by without his spectacles and wears the same type of shirt- flannel shirt. He's almost always by himself and appears very quiet and awkward.
Super Power Level (1-5): 3; still learning; he cannot MC someone with the same or greater power as of yet

MC?
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:25 am

Bear wrote:
Admin wrote:Name: Elbehrt Jones

MC?

((he cannot MC or mind control someone with the same power or greater yet))
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:27 pm

I woke up, the sunlight from my window in my eyes; I quickly covered them. I felt like today was going to be new, something different, kind of a hard feeling to explain - well, apart from my powers (healing).

I usually put my hair up into a ponytail, in an effort to hide the streaks (when they change colour when I heal) - somewhat - it's still visible, unfortunately. Today, I didn't care, I was in a rush anyway too, I still had to eat breakfast. So I kept my hair down, it was wavy, reaching way past my shoulders. My highlights were exposed.

*Hours passing, onto last period of the day at school*

It was the last period of the day, we were half into the period, and my teacher asked me to hand out the worksheets. I accidentally gave myself a papercut, it was an ordinary thing but I freaked. The person I handed the sheet to of course noticed, and looked at the wound. I quickly snapped my hand back to cover the cut.

I had about a minute and a half between a few seconds (it varies) before it started to heal, along with my brown highlights and eyes starting to change to purple, then back around to brown. I dropped the stack of sheets onto the desk, and literally ran to get the hall pass to go to the "washroom". As I quickly left, I started to heal, and knew that some of my classmates had seen a glimpse of my streaks/eyes changing colour. I could feel their curious eyes dawning on me as I ran for the door.

*At Home After*

I took my key out and opened the door of my house, my mother looked at me with gleaming eyes, "Someone mailed you an envelope, I put it on your desk," she smiled.

It's probably my Smallfry from Poptent! I thought. I went into my room and opened the envelope, I read the letter, and I was surprised, kind of excited, but at the same time it was expected. My older brothers and sisters had gotten an invitation to The Super School before, and they've attended before. Too much for the Smallfry. A new chapter of my life was about to begin...

Recap of My Character, Ava Montgomery
Spoiler:
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:41 pm

Name: Anita Laf
Age/Grade: Anita is 14 and is in 9th grade. (1st grade of high school)
Appearance: She has tan skin Has thick straight and red hair that everyone loves,with a little strip of a blue highlight.She has hazel eyes is 5'4 and weighs 119 pounds.And she also has glasses.
Personality: Funny and pretty popular has alot of friends.And she loves to dance and sing.
Super Power: Really fast running,she could even run on water.
Super Power Level (1-5): 4 She first found out she had powers when she was 15 in her tryout for track.When she runs she will maybe,start flying,which is only in her house and she finds that very weird.

You've found a SMURF!
Super School Roleplay 98sqq9
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:08 pm

It was a early Monday morning, and I was getting ready for school, like usual. My apartment was empty,like always. My parents traveled a lot for their jobs, so I lived by myself in a apartment. It was lonely sometimes, but it was quiet, and I liked it that way. I got dressed and put my hair in a braid, and put on my glasses. Just as I was about to walk to the other side of the living room to get my books, I stopped. 'A little practice wouldn't hurt.' I thought to myself. I stood staring at my bag and focused on it for a minute. Then, it started to gently lift from the table and slowly come my direction.

Only once had anyone see my use my special powers, and that was the first time I used them. I was at the public library, just getting ready to leave. As I almost walked out the door, I remembered, 'My bookbag!' I was about ready to turn around to go get them, but then just as I turned, I saw something I couldn't imagine. The books were coming my direction, no one holding them, floating in mid air! I dropped the book in my hands, causing many heads in the room to turn. I could tell my the facial expressions of everyone looking, they saw them floating too. But then just a split second later, the bag fell, causing a loud bang. I stood speechless for a few moments, then finally I went over and picked them all up. Over the next few days, similar things happened, until finally I came to the strange conclusion; I had a special gift. That was two years ago.

A few hours later [In present day] I came home and saw in my mailbox outside my apartment, I had a letter. I was assuming it was from my parents, but it wasn't. In fact, it didn't say who it was from! I sat at my kitchen table and read the letter. I gasped. It said I was excepted to go to a school, but a school for kids.. with powers. I didn't know what to do, what to say! How did someone find out about my powers?

Spoiler:
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:35 pm

Name: Vikki Lanko
Age/Grade: 16, 11th
Appearance: Short stature, dark hair. She wears t-shirts and shorts almost every day. Her face is littered with freckles.
Personality: She's a tad pushy, but knows when to stop. She's proud, but she feels inadequate for her power.
Super Power: Can change the color of her hair. (Seemingly. She can actually morph any part of her body.)
Super Power Level (1-5): 1. Though her power is rather silly, she doesn't understand it yet. She's a potential master of disguise - she can change almost any physical feature. However, the power is underdeveloped, and she doesn't know it - sometimes, strange things change on her, and she isn't quite sure why. As the story unfolds, she begins to realize and gain control (and increase in power level).
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:20 am

I woke up and herd the pouring rain outside.Horrible.I went downstairs and I ate breakfast,I went upstairs,brushed my teeth and packed all my supplies for school.I was so sad that today was supposed to be the class picnic and it's raining.I was so sad.So then I just put on my rainboots,rainhat,and raincoat.Then I went outside and opened the door,just in time for the bus!I ran in the bus and sat down,then I started writing in my journal,the bus has now arrived to the school.
*9:30 am*
I was so pumped because the rain stopped!And it was also time for track!As soon as we arrived I went on the track starting line.Then as soon as Mrs.Goldien said "Ready,Set,Go!" I ran off and in two seconds I was back.

It was now time for the picnic!When we were outside my teacher Ms.Smith made me go back inside and get her cellphone I ran and I was back in about 8 seconds,everyone wondered why I ran so fast,but it was my biggest secret,I can't tell anyone.
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:47 am

Chirp, chirp!
I blinked my eyes open. These birds seemed to wake me up every morning. After a few minutes of tossing and turning, I got out of bed. Stifling a yawn, I walked towards my closet to get dressed. I stared blankly at the rows and rows of clothes hanging. I looked through, but couldn't find anything I was in the mood to wear.
I sighed. A magazine on my desk caught my attention. I picked it up and looked at it. The girl on the cover was the star of the newest show, Matched. She was wearing a nice purple shirt…
With the blink of an eye I had an exact replica, folded neatly on my bed. I got dressed quickly and went out the door for school, with a granola bar in my hand.
See, I don't really know how this whole making-things-appear thing started. If I wanted something, it would just show up. Except I can't make huge things, like cars. I tried once. It didn't work out. Nothing happened and I was exhausted for the whole week.

School is uneventful. Rather boring, really. Same dull, grey walls. Same students. Same fake apple on my homeroom teachers desk.

Coming back from school, I took the mail out of the mailbox. Quickly scanning through everything, I dumped them all on the kitchen counter. Then I noticed one marked for me. There was no return address, which was odd. The stamp didn't say the location, either. My friends wouldn't send me a fake letter. I opened it.
When I finished reading, my mouth dropped. Super school? This had to be some kind of joke. But who would know about my weird ability? Did other people actually have them, too?

I went upstairs and started packing- not that I really needed to. Just something to keep me busy while I gawked over this. After all, I did have to be there for this Sunday…

Spoiler:

OOC: You guys are all in C:
You can start whenever you like.
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:55 am

My eyes flashed open to the sound of a car alarm going off. I sighed and got out of bed, these neighbors were at this again. Thought it was a fun game to make car alarms go off. My alarm clock flashed 6:00 AM. I looked at my mirror, not surprised. I was staring into the face of my mother. Lately my body liked to morph by itself at night. I closed my eyes and concentrated, relieved to find I had morphed back. I went and took a quick shower, dressing into my faded capris and hoodie. It was a bit chilly out, and I didn't need a cold. I always ended up morphing every time I sneezed.

I went out to take a walk. My powers were out of control lately. Good thing school was out because of the mysterious fire that had burnt half the school down. I still didn't think it was natural. All I remember was sitting in class, Mr. Heffner yelling at Jim, the class clown, and the whole room burst into flames. We hardly made it out of our lives. Maybe there was another person with powers like me? My walk lasted of half an hour, just walking around the block. Those kids were still at it. I decided to have some fun.

I hid behind our shed and morphed into their mother, I had seen her a few times. She was a total pushover.

" What do you think your doing? " I yelled, at the top of my voice. Good thing my voice changed with the character.

" Mom? Why are you up? " said one of the children, I think his name was Micheal, or something near that.

" Why wouldn't I be up? Get inside now! If I see you play this stupid game of yours one more time I will literally hang you upside down from the balcony for a week. Do you get me? " I spat at them. I was pretty good at this.

" Yes mom! " They answered in unison. Seemed to be shocked by their mother's unknown random outburst. After I saw their lights go off, I ran back to the shed and morphed. Atleast I had gotten rid of that problem. I don't ever scream at anyone, honestly, I am pretty nice, but you don't want to get on my bad side. Now that's ugly.I went inside to find my parents awake, sleepily drinking coffee.

"Don't worry, I got rid of them, " I said, obviously knowing the cause of their early awakening. They seemed happy for the first time that I could shapeshift. I sat down with a bowl of cereal and ate lazily. My mind wandered to the first time I shapeshifted, when my parents came to check on me while I was in my crib, and my face had turned into that of my grandmothers. It had scared them so bad, and they were worried sick. They never got answers though, scared of asking questions and getting their only daughter tested upon. So they lived with it, and it had turned out pretty well.

The doorbell rang, and I went to get it. The mailman came, a smile painted on his face. I greeted him with a smile and asked him about his life. He had just had a son, and I congratulated him. After saying goodbye, I looked through the mail, just to stop upon an unordinary envelope. Looking old and ancient, as it just may crumble in my hands, with no address or anything. All it said was, to be opened by Alice Aniston. Good thing all the mailmen knew the house of the Anistons, the famous lawyers. My parents were one of the top lawyers in our state, making our house well known. Also because they had their office in the basement of our house.

I looked at the unusual envelope, trying to identify the handwriting. It was old and written in script. No bell rang in my head. I handed the other envelopes to my parents and carried mine to my room. I sat on my bed after locking the door. I just had a feeling this had to be opened privately. Breaking the seal, which was shaped like an eagle, I took out the paper inside. I took out a white piece of paper. It was really bright, and it hurt my eyes. I squinted and unfolded it, to find it completely blank. I flipped it, to find in the most minuscule writing, the words, " Say your name please ". Strange. I decided to go with it anyways.

"Alice Aniston," I said as clearly as I could muster. The paper blinked alive, morphing into a small dog. Atleast it looked like a dog. I leaned back, surprised. The piece of paper, or dog, stared back at me.

" Oh, it is you! Finally, it was so cramped in there! Does it really take so long to say your name? " it yelled at me in a squeaky voice. It's tail moved side to side.

" Who are you? " I asked, my day getting weirder by the moment.

"I'm Munchkin, of course! I'm your new pet. You have to have a pet in our school, and your lucky to have gotten me. Sure, I'm not as experienced as the others, sure, but I'm still as good as them, " He suddenly stopped and stared at me, his thoughts clicking into place, " Oh my! You must have no idea what I'm talking about, do you? It must be so scary to have this inanimate object just come to life in front of you. I've come from a school which has been watching you very closely, Alice. You are a shapeshifter right? It's what I was told anyways. In our school, called ISP, or International School of Powers. We help students develop their powers and learn to control them. You can even learn to shapeshift into an animal! There's also normal schooling along with it,
so your parents won't complain, and I'm here to get you, " He finished. I looked at him and couldn't believe. A school for super powers? So there were others like me too?

Spoiler:
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:37 am

Bear wrote:
OOC: Recap From Where I Left Off
Spoiler:

Recap of My Character, Ava Montgomery
Spoiler:

Recap of My Companion/Guardian, Flea
Spoiler:

I told my family about my invitation to ISP (it stands for International School of Powers, but oddly it also had another name, The Super School), they were proud, but at the same time it wasn't a surprise since my brother and sisters had super powers. They were genetic in my family.

I decided to go on a stroll to let me clear my head. It was my choice if I wanted to go or not, but you'd think I would automatically just want to go... but walk away from all my friends at school and basically my life?

I guess going to ISP would make things easier, everyone knows about my super powers, and I wouldn't have to try and hide them. And going there would help me gain more "experience", knowledge, and help me control my powers better. But I heal... what's more to it? Except now that I'm getting some new things to my powers I didn't have before, like healing people other than myself.

I think I made my decision, I didn't want to let go of an important opportunity I'd regret, I'm going to ISP.

As I was walking, I saw a stray dog on the street. I loved animals, I felt so sorry for this dog, I wasn't sure of the breed, but it just looked... odd. It was kind of small, it could fit in my pocket if I put it in there. I guess it was a teacup breed, or something, I guess.

It looked.. injured, I think it got hit by a car but I couldn't be for sure. I ran to the dog to help, I first put my hand out for the dog to sniff, to make sure it was friendly so it wouldn't bit me. Despite my healing powers, I didn't want to take advantage of my it. It was friendly, and looked hurt.

I picked the dog up, and went into an isolated area and sat on a bench, I knew I could heal people, and probably animals too, but I didn't know if I could do it for the dog. It was tiny, and the wounds were small, but I know each time I did it, it made me feel tired, exhausted. Sometimes the cuts and injuries transfer to me sometimes... but it later heals afterwards.

I bit the bullet and touch the dog's wounds. It instantly healed, I didn't feel exhausted this time, but I saw the trauma transferring onto me, just a few bruises and cuts, it hurt a little but it wasn't a big deal compared to how it felt on the stray. I felt happy, and proud that I did it, only only improving my healing abilities but helping the dog.

I put the dog into my lap, I checked for a collar but it didn't have one. The dog started to lick it's paw.

"I knew you could do it! You've passed your first test. My name's Flea and I'm your guardian, or companion while you're at ISP," said the dog. I was surprised, stunned that the dog could talk. I knew this was coming for me though, but not like this.

"You're probably really surprised, I'm here to help you, guide you... you know be your friend and be by your side and stuff while you're at ISP." Flea's voice was a cutesy voice, it was high and squeaky, while was appropriate since Flea was so small. She was a girl, obviously, her fur was light brown with a random black spot in her hair... don't tell me she was like me also.

"Yeah, I can heal like you too, I can tutor you when you need help... I forgot to mention I can read and communicate with you in your mind (telepathy), and also morph into things/people/animals (shape shifting), flying, things like that and some other things also, the standard things a companion/guardian from ISP can do. So I can understand you more and help when you're hurt etc. The dog is my main form, just so you know."

"This is a surprise... wow! I better be getting home soon before it gets dark outside," I opened my bag, "Hop in, Flea. I'll introduce you to my family."

I had a week between a few days or so before my departure to ISP...

Last edited by Bear on Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:51 am

Name: Ivy Black
Age/Grade: 16 or 11th grade
Appearance: Extremelly Pale with really long dark brown hair and markings shaped like snakes under her wrists and on top of her left foot.
Personality: Almost evil and the mean bully of the school but has soft spots in certian areas
Super Power: Is half snake ( has all the abbilities a snake has ) But is easily hypnotized or mind controlled
Super Power Level (1-5): 2
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:14 am

cyrus2hip594 wrote:Name: Ivy Black
Age/Grade: 16 or 11th grade
Appearance: Extremelly Pale with really long dark brown hair and markings shaped like snakes under her wrists and on top of her left foot.
Personality: Almost evil and the mean bully of the school but has soft spots in certian areas
Super Power: Is half snake ( has all the abbilities a snake has ) But is easily hypnotized or mind controlled

You forgot your ending tags for making the character form bold, so I put those in for you. Super School Roleplay 610897
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:27 am

I went to get the mail when i noticed a letter with the letters ISP on it I opened it and it was a school letter for kids with super powers....
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:32 am

I picked up my letter and read it for about the hundredth time, when this little thing popped up. It was cute. Pink and fluffy, with cat ears, huge eyes and a tail. Adorable!
It chirped to life. I instinctively leaped back.
"Hi, Kaya!" It said in its high-pitched voice.
"It talks?" I mumbled.
"Of course I do. My name is Mimi. I am going to be your companion at the International School of Powers."
"What?"
"I'll be your guide. Don't worry, I am very familiar with everything."
I stood, silent, staring at its adorable, pink eyes.
"Yoohoo, anybody home? I know you have lots of questions for me."
"Um, yeah…" I stuttered, still confused by this whole thing.
"Everyone at ISP has their own special guardian, or companion. Each of us has special abilities that we use to help you. All of us have telepathy, most have shape shifting. Lucky for you, I have both, plus another."
"Like what?"
"That's a secret for now, you'll find out in time. Now, are you packing? Less than a week until you get there!"
"Well.. I don't really need to pack."
"Right, you're a Creator. No problem then. For now, if you have any questions, you know who to ask."
After a pause, I asked, "What's ISP like?"
"It's magical. Full of secrets- good and bad. Luckily, you have me to be your best friend."
"Thank you." I said.
"That's what a guardian does!" Mimi said, flying around my room.
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dillonus Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:45 am

Name: Hero Goldmire
Age/Grade: Age 15, Grade 9
Appearance: Wavy red hair down to her shoulders, pale skin, bright, emerald green, about 5'2", small nose, always wears emerald earrings.
Super School Roleplay Kwlwlw10

Personality: Kind and generous and caring, loves animals
Super Power: Flying

Last edited by Dillonus on Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dillonus
Dillonus
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Dillonus Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:14 pm

Spoiler:

Hero!
I woke up to my older sister yelling at me, just like every morning.
"5 more minutes!" I called. She said OK and left me alone. It always works. I got out of bed and looked for something to wear. I found a coral colered top and black capris.I got dressed and flew down stairs. My sister and I live in a small apartment, alone. Are parents are....gone. Like literally, they just dissapeared. My sister is 23, so she watches me. She has powers, too. Teddy Goldmire can teleport, so she doesn't have a car. She just teleports us where we need to go. My name is Hero, and it's kind of a weird name, I know. I was named after some girl in a Shakespeare play. Anyway, I flew down stairs, and saw my sister.
"A letter came for you in the mail." said Teddy. She handed me a thick envelope. I opened it, and out popped a green and gold snake. I screamed and jumped back. The snake started talking and it said:

You have been accepted to the International School of Powers. You have 24 hours to make a decision to come, or to stay here. I am Salazar, you new pet snake. Well, actually, I'm sure you can tell I am a snake. Please look in the envelope to recieve your new school uniform, a pamphlet about ISP, and a School Handbook. Now, can I have some food?

I was suprised. Teddy had gone to ISP, also. I told her I wanted to go. ISP, here I come! Salazar was actually a vegetarian, like me. I fed him a tofu burger and went up to my room. I had to pack for school.
Dillonus
Dillonus
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:35 pm

I read the letter again when a snake came out of it. All of a sudden I felt linked to it like it was my pet. For some reason I was always fond to snakes. At the zoo when i walked by them they would hiss at me and i could understand it so i hissed back. everyone thought i was a freak though. So eventually I was homeschooled. The snake had hissed that i needed to go to the school to learn how to control my powers. I knew it was my destiny but my mother was so uptight about schools she said she could teach much better. I told her that I needed to go there and she said no so i hissed and lied, " If I dont go to this school badd things will happen." " Ummmm you can go swee- PLEASE DON'T EAT ME!" "thanks mom :-)" Then I headed off thinking what to name my snake...
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next