Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry-The Roleplay

+7
cyrus2hip594
AleciaAutumn10
MollyFlyer
HeatherHeart
muffinatormanic
sandyverybeary3
HarryLove13
11 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry-The Roleplay - Page 11 Empty Re: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry-The Roleplay

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:00 am

OOC : I guess. We aren't really looking at years right now, since theres only one class.

BIC : I woke up, not really remembering when I had gotten to my dorm. I must have been sleepy. I was over cautious, now kinda scared. If that person had a polyjuice potion and assortment of clothes, they could be anyone. I took a nice long shower, relaxing myself. I dressed in my uniform and grabbed my books and scroll and stuffed it into one of my bags. I through it over my shoulder, and quickly combed through my wet hair. It was almost time for class. I grabbed my wand and walked towards class, not wanting to be late.

I walked in, said good morning to the Professor, and sat at my seat.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry-The Roleplay - Page 11 Empty Re: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry-The Roleplay

Post by MollyFlyer Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:27 am

Raban arrived in Potions and sat at his desk; he carefully laid out his supplies and cauldron, then smoothed out his assignment -- the parchment had crumpled a bit in his bag.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryLove13 Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:58 am

OOC: Yeah, we are just going to pretend everyone is the same grade level for all the classes.

BIC:
"Good morning Astrid" Professor Baudelaire replied as her student made her way to her desk. "We are just going to wait another five minutes until class starts but meanwhile it would be good for you all to take your homework assignments out. Good I see you have already done so, Raban." Professor Baudelaire said.
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:10 pm

I took out my assignment, and read over it. Atleast I'd finished it. I took it out, along with my textbook and a quill [OOC : Would it be a quill? Or a pen?] with some ink. I sat, ready. Slightly bored. Should I bring up the subject about the shrine to the Professor? She should know if someone was hidden. I got up, and walked to her.

"Can I talk to you about something, Professor?" I asked her, standing in front of her desk, "It's kinda important,"
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:50 pm

[OOC: Yeah, a quill and parchment. They don't use pens or paper at Hogwarts]
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryLove13 Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:25 pm

"Yes Alecia if it is important we can talk now, if not we can do it after class. Is it a serious matter?" replied Professor Baudelaire.
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:43 am

"Yes, it's very serious. I think someone's hiding in Hogwarts. I know you will probably disapprove of this, but I was wandering around the corridors and came across a deserted hallway, into which I had crawled into through a hole in the wall. The doors were locked by a giant lock, except for one where there was a dim light. I went to the door, and well, there was a shrine in there. A shrine to you. There were pictures of you in the halls, you sleeping, you teaching, instructing, yelling, and many more. And near it was a polyjuice potion brew and a chest full of different clothes, hogwart's uniform, robes, hats, and normal casual clothing. I think someone is disguising themselves as a student or someone Hogwarts, for some reason. And their, well, in love with you. I also think this person might be an animagus, since they got all of those pictures without being noticed," I told her. I bit my lip and waited to see her reaction.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryLove13 Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:57 am

Professor Badelaire expressions grew grave as Astrid told her everything she had discovered. "Astrid, this is a very serious matter, I wish Headmistress McGonagall were here but she is still at the Ministry. Please come to my office after class so we can further discuss this. I will give you a late note. For now I can't leave all the students alone and I don't want them listening in either. Please don't tell anyone else. Thank you."
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:05 pm

"Alright, Professor," I said to her, and headed back to my seat. I had told Ivy, but she wouldn't tell anyone, right? And I hadn't told her about my latest discoveries. I sat, slightly shaky, and kind of paranoid. It could be anyone.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryLove13 Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:27 pm

"Does everyone have their homework out?" Professor Baudelaire asked with a steady voice, the news Astrid had given her had left her a little shaky. She waited for the students response.
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:34 pm

Raban had his homework ready, and set it on the front corner of his desk.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryLove13 Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:03 pm

As some students nodded or muttered she pulled out her wand. She waved it across the room and all the rolls floated in the air. She directed her wand to a large silver cauldron she kept near the bottom of her desk and they all fell in neatly.
"Now, last class meeting you all chose a potion ingredient and you wrote about it. Now you are going to choose on of the potions that you researched and you will be making it as we study the different properties of that item. Your potion should have a brewing time of about two weeks. Everyone is required to make a presentation with their potions and describe their ingredient. Please stand up and go retrieve the ingredient you got last time."
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:01 pm

I stood up as Proffesor said and got the ingredient and sat to my seat. I wonder if Astrid told her about the shrine? What if she got in trouble because she told me? So much to think about....
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:52 pm

Raban went back to retrieve some Jobberknoll feathers. While examining the speckled blue plumes, he considered his options. They were used in both memory and truth potions, but as Veritaserum was restricted, he might get in trouble for brewing it. Best to stick with a memory potion.

There were two weeks to work on the assignment, so he'd stick to analyzing the quills themselves today, then head to the library to research the subject carefully before proceding.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:59 pm

My neck ached. I woke up on the wrong side of the bed. My neck muscles were tight, I was going to need to ice it later. I got up from my bed and dragged myself to the washroom. I got dressed in my uniform and checked the mirror. My hair was bushy again, I needed to fix it. I combed it out and counted till 50... Once I did that I headed to breakfast.

I walked from the common room to the great hall. I got pancakes and a quick mini bagel to go and headed to potions class. My eyes were weary from tossing and turning the day before, but that didn't mean I was going to have a good day. Maybe afterwards.. I could practice hardcore qudditch in the room of requirement. Just think, that same room was where students were rebels and went against the ministry of magic. It was just a rumor though.

The potions room was full of noise and full of students. The professor assigned us to read.. I should get my wand and broom.. I waited a little...She was busy with Astrid. She came back, should I go up to her? Okay, I'll go up to her. Oh wait.. She told us to get our ingredients from last time. Should I tell her now? I'll finish it up and then go up to her.
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryLove13 Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:08 pm

"Now that you all have the ingredients from the previous lesson I am going to give you 10 minutes to do any last minute checkups on potions and uses by using the PIRBs, Potion Ingredient Reference Books, in the back. We have over 50 volumes so I am sure you can find at least something there. Once you are finished we will wait for the others and then I will give you further instructions." Professor Baudelaire waited until the students scrambled to the back to get the books and then she sat down. She pulled one of the scrolls from the cauldron and started checking it.
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:19 pm

HarryLove13 wrote:"Now that you all have the ingredients from the previous lesson I am going to give you 10 minutes to do any last minute checkups on potions and uses by using the PIRBs, Potion Ingredient Reference Books, in the back. We have over 50 volumes so I am sure you can find at least something there. Once you are finished we will wait for the others and then I will give you further instructions." Professor Baudelaire waited until the students scrambled to the back to get the books and then she sat down. She pulled one of the scrolls from the cauldron and started checking it.
As I looked up and Professor Blaudaire spoke, my heart raced. I was closer to getting my broom and wand. I felt so powerless without them. My eyes followed Professor Blaudaire, I just needed to ask her. She would give it to me.

I stood up and put down my quill and parchment. I pushed in my chair gracefully and headed to her desk. I hesitated and spoke with confidence," Professor Blaudaire, may I have my broomstick and wand back please?"
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryLove13 Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:31 pm

"Your broomstick and wand?" Professor Baudelaire asked with an air of confusion.
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:56 am

Professor collected the scrolls, and told us to get our last potion ingredients. I got up and got the Griffin Claw. You could use the claw for a strengthening potion, so I went to the back to get a PIRB, with information about a strengthening potion. I grabbed the book with the potion in it, and walked back to my desk. I opened it to the right page, and read through. It said;

Strengthening Solution is a potion that presumably increases the drinker's strength. It is brewed in at least two stages, requiring several days to mature in between, and two of the ingredients used to make it are salamander blood, and powdered Griffin claw. It may be related to the Strength Potion.

OOC : I got my info from Harry Potter Wiki, if you don't mind.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:29 am

Raban fetched the relevant volume and began taking notes; he wanted to have the theory down firmly before he began to brew anything.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryLove13 Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:41 pm

OOC: @Alecia, sure that's fine. You can use whatever you want or just make it up.
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:45 am

I got up and examined the unicorn hair. What potion could I make? I scimmed throguth the book and found a heading titled, " Memory Potion" I thogutht that could help with my studies so I chose that one. I had one of the right ingredients for it.
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryLove13 Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:10 pm

Professor Baudelaire told Ronnie to hold on a moment and she said to the class, "Time is almost up, please finish the page you are reading and put the PIRBs back in their spot." She turned back to Ronnie, "What were you saying?"
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:52 pm

OOC: it's been a while since i posted here, so im just gonna pick up where every one else is

BIC: I woke up and looked at the clock. IT WAS HALF-WAY THROUGH POTIONS!!!! i quickly got dressed and brush out my hair. I ran down from Ravenclaw tower to the stair wells. it was very frustrating that the staircases kept changing on me. i finally got to the door i thought was to potions class. I opened the door and it was an empty corridor. It was dark and actually very well kept, but i just closed the door and ran to the real potions classroom. i rushed in and everyone started to stare at me...
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:54 pm

Raban shrugged and returned the textbook to its proper place. They were general reference guides, as shuld be expected, and his notes had covered the majority of what they had to say about memory potions. He'd head to the library as soon as classes were over for the day, go right for the Potions section, and pick up whatever books pertained to memory potions. He wanted to have as much information as he could before starting.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next