Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry-The Roleplay

+7
cyrus2hip594
AleciaAutumn10
MollyFlyer
HeatherHeart
muffinatormanic
sandyverybeary3
HarryLove13
11 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry-The Roleplay - Page 10 Empty Re: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry-The Roleplay

Post by MollyFlyer Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:40 am

Breakfast finished, Raban remained at the Ravenclaw table. He sipped his orange juice and cast a glance at the head table; better to stick around and be sure there wouldn't be any last-minute announcements for practice before heading to the library.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry-The Roleplay - Page 10 Empty Re: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry-The Roleplay

Post by HarryLove13 Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:46 pm

Professor Baudelaire chuckled on the inside as she noticed how the students kept throwing glances at her with scared faces. They thought she was going to schedule another practice, but now it was the Quidditch players' turn to train them. They were more experienced with brooms so she hoped they could handle it. Once she was done with her yogurt and baked goodies she left the great hall, as soon as she walked out the door she thought she heard an exhale from all the students. She smiled as she power walked up the stairs. She went into her office and opened the wooden window completely. It was sunny outside and there was a nice breeze running through. She sat down at her desk and began her next lesson plan.
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:10 pm

Once the professor left the great hall, Raban sat his glass down and headed back to Ravenclaw tower. The Ravenclaw Quidditch captain had told him they'd practice on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday afternoons -- everyone would fly better if they had a day between practices and weren't still exhausted from the last one.

Rather odd the way the professor had simply assumed the quidditch players were qualfied to teach and hadn't even stuck around to supervise. Just because you could fly didn't mean you knew how to teach others to fly.

Raban wondered why the Headmistress put her in charge, given that she clearly didn't have the slightest idea how to organize things. But then, maybe it was just standard in Hogwarts staff -- he'd heard Professor Hagrid had never even graduated from Hogwarts before being hired to teach.

Once back in his dorm, Raban emptied most of his textbooks from his bookbag -- he'd only need a few today -- and packed his research notebook, quills and ink, bookmarks, and a few sugar quills to snack on. All set for a day of research in the library.

On his way through the common room, he spotted Brigit and gave her a smile. "Care to join me in the library? I'll help you track down that book I was telling you about. We'll be setting off the best sparks in the school in no time."

She grinned. "Certainly! I felt like such a fool when I couldn't get it the first time. So many spells have sparks as a side effect rather than the purpose I think I just overthought it."

A few others, who had been in conversation by a bookcase, looked over. "Planning a day of research?" one said. "We're trying to work on some strategies. Finally show the houses we know what we're doing outside the classroom, too. May we come along?"

Raban nodded. "Brigit and I are the only ones who need to know how to produce the sparks, but that's certainly not all we'll be looking into. Given how little we're being told about the International Quidditch Festival, we'll get no small ammount of respect if we find out some juicy details before anyone else."

"A sound plan. Nothing can beat a team of Ravenclaws in full research mode."

Laughing, Raban and his housemates departed for the library.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryLove13 Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:45 am

Professor Baudelaire's scanned the paper in front of her. It was an order catalog for potion ingredients, rare ones. She wanted to buy something the students had never heard of so they could try some new potions. As she moved down the list she read, imcumbo imensum silva. That name sounded familiar to her. She pulled out one of her old potions textbooks from back in her day and looked through the index. Of course, she remembered that ingredient, as a Ravenclaw she didn't really need a use for it because it was used for concentrating. She had remembered the teacher talking about it though, it could be taken before tests and classes to improve concentration. Of course many students didn't think they needed it, or didn't want it in fact. Why would they want to pay attention. But the teacher said it was very difficult to make. Precise measurements and long brewing times...She dipped her quill in the pot of blue ink and check the box of next to it. She was sure her students could make use of that ingredient, and as a plus, it might help during their quidditch practices...
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:25 am

I was walking to Professor Baudelaire's and remembered it was Sunday. I turned around, and planned on my day. There wasn't really much to do. I decided on exploring Hogwarts. I walked around, walking through some dark hallways and old alleyways. I came upon a door, with a huge lock on it. I took out my wand, and decided to go further.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryLove13 Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:03 pm

Professor Baudelaire unlocked her classroom with a heavy key. Charms had been put on the door so they couldn't be opened with spells. That way only the teachers could open the doors with keys. As she pushed back the heavy door she noticed almost a pitch darkness. Lumos she whispered as her wand cast a long ray. She waved her wand and all the candles she had placed there instantly lit. She put her wand away. She moved the tables so they were all in groups. There were forty students so she divided the tables into groups of 10, four students per group. When she was done doing that she took out her lesson plan and waved her wand over the parchment. The words became inscribed onto the blackboard in chalk. It was much easier than writing it and much faster too. Then she began setting different potion ingredients on each table.
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:18 am

"Reducto!" I shot at the lock. It didn't open. It was made of silver, and I was sure about that. I hit it a few more times, but nothing happened. I tried a few more spells, but it still didn't open. I sighed, and turned back. I guess they were charmed, and needed keys. I turned around the dark hallway, that was lit by a faint glow coming from somewhere. I walked towards the light, wondering where it came from. I saw a door I had missed earlier, which had a slight glow radiating from it. I walked to the door making sure no one was around, and peeked in. There was no one inside. But what was inside scared me.

It was a small room, as big as a walk-in closet. There was a small cauldron in the corner, with one chair. But the rest of the walls were covered with pictures. Pictures of Professor Baudelaire. There were ones of just her face, others of her walking through the halls. It was like, a shrine to her. There were lit candles around the room. Lit candles? Someone could be here. I turned immediately and headed outside, through the door I had came through. Who's room was that? I thought of going to Professor Baudelaire, but she wouldn't like me going to these hidden places. I decided to investigate myself.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:18 am

After I left the great hall with a delicous breakfast I realized it was Sunday. What would I do today? I walked around Hogwarts thinking about the possibilities when I saw Alecia walking down the hall deep into thought. " Hey Alecia!" I said catching up to her. " So what are you doing today?" I said.
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:37 am

Ivy came up to me, breaking me out of my reverie. "Hey Ivy. I wasn't doing anything, really. There isn't much to do. I was just roaming around," I said. I looked around me, and made sure no one would overhear, "I was roaming around, and I came across an old deserted alleyway. I went into one of the rooms, and there was a shrine to Professor Baudelaire. There were all these pictures of her, with candles. It really creeped me out. I have no idea who sits there," I told her. I had to tell someone.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:53 am

" Whoa." I said. Was she telling the truth? I had to see this but it creeped me out too much."Wonder who made it?" I said.
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:16 am

"Change, Eat, Study" i decided that was what i was to do today. i changed out of my pajamas and went to the Great Hall for breakfast. i saw cyrus. i walked over to her "hey cyrus." i told her.
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:20 am

" Oh, Hi." I said. It was the girl I hit with that spell. I looked at Alecia in a way to tell her that we could talk later about the shrine.
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryLove13 Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:22 am

OOC: Omg hahahaha what have you done to my character? Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry-The Roleplay - Page 10 1107968042

BIC:
When everything was setup Professor Baudelaire looked at her watch. She was late for dinner! She walked out of the classroom and locked the door with her heavy key. Then she walked swiftly to the Great Hall. As she walked in she could hear the chatter of numerous students and the clanging of silverware against china. She walked up to the head table and sat down next to Hagrid, who was biting a ginormous turkey drumstick. She looked at the options...she took a small bowl and poured herself some warm chicken soup and filled her plate with fettuccine alfredo. She ate quietly as she watched all the students.
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:05 pm

OOC: lol idk but Alecia made it up Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry-The Roleplay - Page 10 1107968042
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:00 pm

Raban and his housemates arrived in the Great Hall in good cheer; they'd spent the better part of the day in the library together, save for when he and Brigit went to an empty room to practice the sparks. She had it mastered, now, and they'd even discussed some variants to put on a good show when the time came.

A day of research was quite rewarding for them; they'd uncovered a good deal of information about the International Quidditch Festival. Not as impressive as it sounded, really -- but that was to be expected. After the well-reported death before any of them were in school, the Triwizard Cup had put a halt to inter-school events, and they'd hardly hold something on par with the Quidditch World Cup for a bunch of students. A muggleborn fifth-year had compared it to his old school's book fair. It would mostly be hosted by broom companies trying to promote their wares, bringing along some quidditch stars that they sponsored to draw a crowd.

Still, it sounded like an interesting diversion from their usual classes -- even the most dedicated student of history needed something interesting to think about to keep awake in Binns' class.

On top of that, the quidditch team had devised half a dozen new training strategies they'd add on for tomorrow's practice. They may have been excellent fliers as it was, but research had been needed to figure out the best ways to teach that information.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:42 am

OOC : Lol, sorry. I wanted it to be something freaky, and that's what came to my head. If you don' want it, I can change it Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry-The Roleplay - Page 10 143839

BIC : "I know, right. It could be anyone," I said. A girl came over and greeted Ivy. Ivy gave me a look which told me to stay quit about this. I decided to show Ivy the room later. I smiled at the other girl. She was that girl who had gotten hurt on the first day of practice. "Let's head to the Great Hall. It's time for dinner," I said, looking at the clock near me.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry-The Roleplay - Page 10 Empty Ronnie

Post by muffinatormanic Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:37 am

I went in the mysterious room.. It was strange, right when I thought about needing the room or field for qudditch. It had a appeared, this only had to be...the Room of Requirement! There was rumors about it! Maybe could this be it?

My eyes sparkled and the giant room was filled with qudditch equipment. This was perfect! No clumsy first years and no one to bother you! There was even other brooms to test and choose from. A giant suitcase filled with all the bludgers, quaffles, and snitches any player would need to practice! This was truly amazing. Should I tell anyone about it? I tried to remember where I was... I was in the seventh floor.. There was still ashes on the floor.. It was from something, I couldn't recall. Then the tile led to the grass and it looked fluffy has a new puppy. Everything was new and magnificent. No time to think, it was time to practice!

"ACCIO FIREBOLT." I said with a stern voice.

Oh right, I didn't have my wand. Professor Blaudaire still had it. I ran over to the broom stick area and grabbed a another firebolt instead, was it used? I wouldn't know.. I jumped on the broom and it flew. I practice throwing quaffles into the hoops and even had the chance to catch a snitch. I avoided the bludgers, I did not want to practice with them. The chance of getting injured and alone was not a good idea. I went at this for almost 3 hours, it was only sunday. Which meant no classes and everyone was studying... I was so happy I got so much training done.. I needed to get ready for real qudditch matches soon against the other teams. The other houses looked really good this year and I needed a boost.

I whispered to the room,"Thank you." And left silently and set off looking for Professor Blaudaire for my wand and broomstick.
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryLove13 Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:39 am

OOC:
@Alecia, nah it's ok lol, it's funny Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry-The Roleplay - Page 10 1107968042
@muffin, nice discovery!

BIC:

Professor Baudelaire was happy to go to bed once again although she felt a bit disappointed that it was already the end of another week. She slept a good night not really awaiting morning.
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:17 pm

It was already five o'clock when I gone off to the great hall. Time for dinner. The house elves hopefully cooked up some dessert, I was dying for some sweets. The great hall was filled with bright candles and the headmaster was sitting on her chair that acted as a throne. It was stunning. I sat next along with my friends and we ate.. I was so hungry, I ate a two whole plates.

I looked for Professor Blaudaire after dinner, but couldn't seem to find her. Just my luck, two whole days without my wand and I needed my wand and broomstick for tomorrow! There were classes tomorrow! I'll just wake up early and go to her room to pick it up from her.. I relaxed and made a mental note to myself. I walked from the great hall to the Gryfinndor common room where everyone was talking about the shrine. I was tired of listening, how could it be true? I curled up on the red sofa with my History of Hogwarts book and began to read it.

Last edited by muffinatormanic on Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:22 pm

Raban had a relaxed dinner; the Ravenclaw table was in good cheer, full of satisfaction after a day of solid research -- this is what they lived for, after all. The roast beef was superb tonight, and Raban ate his fill, with plenty of potatoes and carrots on the side.

His assignments were all completed, so tonight he simply planned to do a bit of stretching and turn in early, all the better to prepare for tomorrow's practice.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:40 am

" It's already dinner?" I said. " Bye" I said as I walked to the great hall. They had so many great things to eat. Once I was full I walked over to my dormintrey and got in bed. Tommorow we would have classes.
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:07 am

OOC : Muffin, the only people who know about the shrine are Cyrus and me. I don't think it could have spread when no one even knows.

BIC : I walked to the great hall, with not much of an appetite. I wasn't really hungry. I sat by a few friends and talked to them for a while, not mentioning the shrine. I thought it would be impossible to investigate further if everyone knew. The one who had built the shrine would probably take it down, removing any traces. I ate a little bit of the lasagna, and left. It was way too early to go to bed. So I decided to investigate further.

Making sure I wasn't being watched, I squeezed into the little crack that had led me there last time. It was dark, except for the dim light coming from the room. I tiptoed there, making sure no one was there. I peeked in, and saw the shrine. It was different. There were more pictures of her. Sitting at the Great Hall, screaming at a student, sitting at her desk, teaching, and the creepiest, while sleeping. It freaked me out. Who was this person who could sneak into her room? Probably an animagus. The only animagus I had heard of was Rita Skeeter, an old reporter. The chair was still empty. If this person was an animagus, for all I could know, he could be watching me right now. Feeling paranoid, I looked around me again. The coast was clear, or so it seemed.

The candles were lit, and different. There was no wax dripping down, showing they were recently changed. There were fresh flowers and pieces of chocolate. The chair was missing. The cauldron had a potion brewing. It smelled and looked like a polyjuice potion, but I couldn't be sure. At an end there was a chest that was wide open. Inside it were some clothes, casual clothes of boys and girls, and a hogwarts uniform. Someone was hiding out here. Disguising themselves as students. Suddenly scared, I turned back and headed out. Looking through the crack and making sure no one was there, I crawled out and wiped off any cobwebs. I headed to my dorm room.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:58 am

OOC: All right I fixed it

RONNIE:

The Gryfinndor common room was noisier than expected, I couldn't hear myself think. It was horrible. People wanted to sit on the sofa and I was already on it. I was irritated, I needed my wand and broom...But Professor Blaudaire was no where near to be found and these annoying people keep making noise! Shouldn't they be studying?

I stood up and said,"You guys need to quiet down before we get in trouble."

Before I got to see their reactions, I left for my dorm room. My roommates were gone, probably at the library. I should have gone to the library, it was too far of a walk though. I had no time at all. I got on my bed and curled up to my book again. My eyes were getting sleepy and foggy, it was time for bed. I set my book down on the wooden brown night stand and pulled the blankets over my head. I thought about the room of requirement which made me think how mean I was telling the Gryffindor students to be quiet. Then again, they needed to be quiet anyways, what if Headmaster Mcgongall came? My eyes were weary and closed for the final time and I dreamed of myself flying with my broomstick fighting a dark figure...
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryLove13 Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:01 pm

It was Monday morning and Professor Baudelaire was up and running. She had already eaten a quick breakfast and she was now in the potions room waiting for class to start, she looked at her watch, eight minutes to go. The students should be arriving very soon she thought.
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:05 pm

After breakfast, Raban checked to make sure Sam had enough food and water in his cage for the day; he might've been able to sneak the pygmy puff with him when he was just going to the library -- it wasn't as if Sam made any noise to draw attention to himself -- but he couldn't very well take his pet to class.

He double-checked to be sure he had all his books and assignments in his bag and quickly made his way to his first class.
[OOC: To double-check, is Raban going to end up in the same class as everyone else despite being a second-year?]
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next