Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How often do you dream when you go to sleep?

+29
fufu118
JeannaBearFun
JanetBear
CarolynAwesome
tweetysweety11
elisetina
mandymagnificent
colinpink
anitacocoa
katiesweet10
karriehoneybee2
brittanypainter
Mimi300
AlyssaBearySmart11
BB
Kieran
Flo
kathybearycool
sammymc
Krissy
ShayeButterfly
Badge
BearHugger
SunniStylish
Cheer
amandasweet98
JLBABV
HeatherHeart98
CalliFriendly
33 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How often do you dream?

How often do you dream when you go to sleep? - Page 2 Vote_lcap45%How often do you dream when you go to sleep? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 45% 
[ 14 ]
How often do you dream when you go to sleep? - Page 2 Vote_lcap26%How often do you dream when you go to sleep? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 26% 
[ 8 ]
How often do you dream when you go to sleep? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%How often do you dream when you go to sleep? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
How often do you dream when you go to sleep? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%How often do you dream when you go to sleep? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
How often do you dream when you go to sleep? - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%How often do you dream when you go to sleep? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
How often do you dream when you go to sleep? - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%How often do you dream when you go to sleep? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
How often do you dream when you go to sleep? - Page 2 Vote_lcap19%How often do you dream when you go to sleep? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 6 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 31

Poll closed

How often do you dream when you go to sleep? - Page 2 Empty Re: How often do you dream when you go to sleep?

Post by CalliFriendly Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:44 am

Well when you remember lol.
CalliFriendly
CalliFriendly
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

How often do you dream when you go to sleep? - Page 2 Empty Re: How often do you dream when you go to sleep?

Post by colinpink Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:06 am

I am really tired when I go to sleep so i don't remember if I had it.
Usually everyone dreams during sleeping. The problem is if you remember or not when you get up lol How often do you dream when you go to sleep? - Page 2 143839
colinpink
colinpink
Officer/Zoo Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by mandymagnificent Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:14 am

I used to have an ongoing dream when I was younger that a big kangaroo was chasing me How often do you dream when you go to sleep? - Page 2 Icon_razz
mandymagnificent
mandymagnificent
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CalliFriendly Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:16 am

I always remeber the dream thinly but not in great detail after the first couple of minutes when I wake up. Thats why people keep a notepad by there bed and write the dream in the morning (:
Thats what roald dahl did. :]
CalliFriendly
CalliFriendly
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by elisetina Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:34 am

I once had a dream that my dad was tucking me in then he turned off the lights and went to the end of a line and the line was full of monsters scaring me one by one and when my dad was at the front of the line again he turned on the lights to see why I screamed then it would repeat.... How often do you dream when you go to sleep? - Page 2 Icon_razz
I also have the dream where you fall off the cliff and I shake in real life which wakes me up... it's annoying How often do you dream when you go to sleep? - Page 2 Icon_razz Also, I know when it's a dream (for nightmares) because I say "It's a dream. It's a dream" in my dream and I also know because I am staring at myself instead of through my eyes How often do you dream when you go to sleep? - Page 2 465488
elisetina
elisetina
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CalliFriendly Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:39 am

I just How often do you dream when you go to sleep? - Page 2 2669863388 Dreaming! XD
CalliFriendly
CalliFriendly
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by tweetysweety11 Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:51 am

I just see black. I dont really dream. SOmetimes I guess.
tweetysweety11
tweetysweety11
BGF Contest Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by CarolynAwesome Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:58 am

i dream every night and my dreams are weird. i will usually dream about something i thought about that day. one day i had a dream that i was having a dream and a woke up and then i woke up in real life How often do you dream when you go to sleep? - Page 2 Icon_razz
CarolynAwesome
CarolynAwesome
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JanetBear Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:28 pm

every night
JanetBear
JanetBear
BGF Contest Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by JeannaBearFun Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:52 am

I would say once in a month, I rarely get any dreams. How often do you dream when you go to sleep? - Page 2 Icon_razz
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by fufu118 Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:55 am

every so often How often do you dream when you go to sleep? - Page 2 465488 i only dream when i deeply aslp lol but sometimes i get there scary dreams when i falling down into a endless pit....its scary!! i wake up all sweating and stuff!
fufu118
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Rileyz Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:07 pm

I Have Dreams Every Night ...

Sometimes They Really Do Come True!
Rileyz
Rileyz
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:54 am

Once every couple of days sometimes it random
How often do you dream when you go to sleep? - Page 2 143839
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by CalliFriendly Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:30 am

Thanks for your comments.
CalliFriendly
CalliFriendly
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by TutuKitty Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:15 am

although, i never remember my dreams..
TutuKitty
TutuKitty
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiebee88 Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:38 am

i think every night lol but i just dont remember them
maggiebee88
maggiebee88
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BearHugger Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:02 am

almost everyday or so.
BearHugger
BearHugger
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2