Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How often do you dream when you go to sleep?

+29
fufu118
JeannaBearFun
JanetBear
CarolynAwesome
tweetysweety11
elisetina
mandymagnificent
colinpink
anitacocoa
katiesweet10
karriehoneybee2
brittanypainter
Mimi300
AlyssaBearySmart11
BB
Kieran
Flo
kathybearycool
sammymc
Krissy
ShayeButterfly
Badge
BearHugger
SunniStylish
Cheer
amandasweet98
JLBABV
HeatherHeart98
CalliFriendly
33 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

How often do you dream?

How often do you dream when you go to sleep? Vote_lcap45%How often do you dream when you go to sleep? Vote_rcap 45% 
[ 14 ]
How often do you dream when you go to sleep? Vote_lcap26%How often do you dream when you go to sleep? Vote_rcap 26% 
[ 8 ]
How often do you dream when you go to sleep? Vote_lcap0%How often do you dream when you go to sleep? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
How often do you dream when you go to sleep? Vote_lcap0%How often do you dream when you go to sleep? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
How often do you dream when you go to sleep? Vote_lcap3%How often do you dream when you go to sleep? Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
How often do you dream when you go to sleep? Vote_lcap3%How often do you dream when you go to sleep? Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
How often do you dream when you go to sleep? Vote_lcap19%How often do you dream when you go to sleep? Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 6 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 31

Poll closed

How often do you dream when you go to sleep? Empty How often do you dream when you go to sleep?

Post by CalliFriendly Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:36 am

I dream every night. XD
I have weird dreams and dreams that make sense. Once I had a dream and it came true! Once I had a dream where I was throughing candy at some guy who was in my class last year. :]

Last edited by CalliFriendly on Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total
CalliFriendly
CalliFriendly
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

How often do you dream when you go to sleep? Empty Re: How often do you dream when you go to sleep?

Post by HeatherHeart98 Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:47 am

I do probably dream every night. Sometimes they're sorta freaky, sometimes they are .... not freaky? lol, i don't know how to say it.
Like one time, when i was much younger, i had a dream that i was standing in front of a big green brachiosarus. ( yeah, i know i cant spell How often do you dream when you go to sleep? Icon_razz) Then a T-Rex chased me. I woke up and started freaking out, and my mom was like "whats wrong" but i was too embarrassed to say. So yahh.....
HeatherHeart98
HeatherHeart98
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

How often do you dream when you go to sleep? Empty Re: How often do you dream when you go to sleep?

Post by JLBABV Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:51 am

all the time Sleep
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by CalliFriendly Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:55 am

I dream best with a cup of milk How often do you dream when you go to sleep? 203437
CalliFriendly
CalliFriendly
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by amandasweet98 Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:55 am

Well like 5 times a week. I have bad dreams and good dreams
amandasweet98
amandasweet98
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:59 am

Alot. Well at least alot recently. Before I only dreamed maybe three times or less a month, and now I dream every night How often do you dream when you go to sleep? Icon_razz

Also sometimes my dreams repeat themselves. Once I had a dream that was almost the exact same thing as a dream I had a long time ago, and a few nights ago I had a dream really similar to one I had last year How often do you dream when you go to sleep? Icon_razz
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by SunniStylish Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:00 am

HeatherHeart98 wrote:I do probably dream every night. Sometimes they're sorta freaky, sometimes they are .... not freaky? lol, i don't know how to say it.
Like one time, when i was much younger, i had a dream that i was standing in front of a big green brachiosarus. ( yeah, i know i cant spell How often do you dream when you go to sleep? Icon_razz) Then a T-Rex chased me. I woke up and started freaking out, and my mom was like "whats wrong" but i was too embarrassed to say. So yahh.....

Omigosh, I had a dream EXACTLY like that. How often do you dream when you go to sleep? Icon_razz

I've had dreams where I've accidently fell off a cliff and it feels like I'm falling or something! It's so real I can actually feel myself falling in real life! How often do you dream when you go to sleep? Icon_razz
SunniStylish
SunniStylish
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CalliFriendly Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:02 am

KelseyHuggable17 wrote:
HeatherHeart98 wrote:I do probably dream every night. Sometimes they're sorta freaky, sometimes they are .... not freaky? lol, i don't know how to say it.

Omigosh, I had a dream EXACTLY like that. How often do you dream when you go to sleep? Icon_razz

I've had dreams where I've accidently fell off a cliff and it feels like I'm falling or something! It's so real I can actually feel myself falling in real life! How often do you dream when you go to sleep? Icon_razz

OMG I feel that!
It feels like I am falling through my bed!
CalliFriendly
CalliFriendly
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BearHugger Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:13 am

I dream almost every night.
BearHugger
BearHugger
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Badge Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:04 am

Every Night!! mostly likely to drink a glass of WATTTERrrr
Badge
Badge
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ShayeButterfly Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:09 am

People dream everynight.
Just some nights you remember them, and some nights you don't How often do you dream when you go to sleep? 465488
ShayeButterfly
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:53 pm

I dream pretty much every night.
You'll remember your dreams if you wake up anytime during the night, which I do. How often do you dream when you go to sleep? 465488
Krissy
Krissy
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sammymc Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:57 pm

Every night, I think?
But sometimes, I don't remember them How often do you dream when you go to sleep? Icon_razz
When I was a little kid, I always used to have the same dream
that Big Bird was chasing me. Then, it would feel like I was falling and
when I woke up, I would be on the floor?
LOL. It was strange.
sammymc
sammymc
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by kathybearycool Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:02 pm

I dream almost every night, but I forget my dreams most of the time How often do you dream when you go to sleep? Icon_razz I have even had a few that have come true! And I have dreams about what I REALLY want to happen in real life How often do you dream when you go to sleep? 465488
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Flo Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:04 pm

I have it like once a year. But i only dream on bad days so only once. But it's usually a bad dream
Flo
Flo
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:15 pm

KelseyHuggable17 wrote:

i have that to it feels like you're falling off a cliff in real life when you're not really How often do you dream when you go to sleep? 465488
Kieran
Kieran
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BB Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:21 pm

I had a dream when an owl was grabbing my wrist with its claws. my entire family was saving me. when i woke up, i had a mark on my wrist!! :shock:
BB
BB
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AlyssaBearySmart11 Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:25 pm

I dream quite often.My weirdest was when my fourth grade class built go carts out of foam and were racing them around the school parking lot... :How often do you dream when you go to sleep? 960617:
AlyssaBearySmart11
AlyssaBearySmart11
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi300 Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:29 pm

i dont remeber any of my dreams so iunno if i do dream or not ??
but i remeber like the first dream this year and that was like 4 days ago but now i forget it oh yeah it was the day justinbiebr came and i met him and i had like dreams bout him all night How often do you dream when you go to sleep? Icon_razz
Mimi300
Mimi300
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by brittanypainter Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:33 pm

its random How often do you dream when you go to sleep? Icon_razz
brittanypainter
brittanypainter
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by karriehoneybee2 Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:34 pm

some times i dream of a black cat and it hisses at me and feels like i got bit lol :lol:
karriehoneybee2
karriehoneybee2
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CalliFriendly Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:27 am

Worst dreams = Dreams where you feel like your falling.
Best Dreams = Dreams that tell the future How often do you dream when you go to sleep? 465488
CalliFriendly
CalliFriendly
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by katiesweet10 Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:43 am

actually you dream everytime you sleep but sometimes you just don't remember it because when your in a light sleep you remember but when your in a deep sleep you don't
katiesweet10
katiesweet10
Smurf Achievement Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by ShayeButterfly Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:45 am

katiesweet10 wrote:actually you dream everytime you sleep but sometimes you just don't remember it because when your in a light sleep you remember but when your in a deep sleep you don't

I jsut posted that How often do you dream when you go to sleep? 610897 How often do you dream when you go to sleep? Icon_razz How often do you dream when you go to sleep? 143839
ShayeButterfly
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by anitacocoa Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:16 am

once every couple of days lol sometimes i dont dream lol
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next