Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Poll] Do you sleep with your door open?

+67
sammiebee17
CalliHugs
HamptonBear
kyliegirl39
sammicat1211
maddydecember5
jenniferyourock41
andreabearhug4
HunnyABee
bellastylin3
susiegirl4
Violins4eva
shrinkydink987
starry
leoniecocoa1
BABV_Luvr
makenziecub12
susanvanilla3
chelseaapril57
zoeygirlsrock327
AlyssaBearySmart11
TyPlayful2
BethanyRainbow6
TutuKitty
nikkibubbles40
fluffysmoky2
alanabanana77
BGF_GIRL101
kirstyhearts4
queenbear10
debbiedecembear1
TeddyBear
DallasDanceBear7
katiecubby19
sundance
webstergirl
tiffanyeeyore2008
TkBearyawesome12
LexieHoneyBee
kirstenjuly12
(:snowflake:)
zoeybear1212
Juno~Kuu
sophiar13
braulio08
adriannaaugust135
HeatherHeart98
miley/hannah
starrbearrocks
pinkstart101
BeccaGirl5
tweetysweety11
CBfan279
manda456
Peace<3Love
blah12345
BABVrcks
SarahBBallBear48
cutiekid23
Kendallkooky3
kathybearycool
SunniStylish
jaycool21
amandasweet98
❤Crystal❤
maggls
simplymade
71 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Do you sleep with your door open?

[Poll] Do you sleep with your door open? Vote_lcap51%[Poll] Do you sleep with your door open? Vote_rcap 51% 
[ 45 ]
[Poll] Do you sleep with your door open? Vote_lcap49%[Poll] Do you sleep with your door open? Vote_rcap 49% 
[ 44 ]

Total Votes : 89

Poll closed

[Poll] Do you sleep with your door open? Empty [Poll] Do you sleep with your door open?

Post by simplymade Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:11 am

I'm just curious. I sleep with my door open.
simplymade
simplymade
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

[Poll] Do you sleep with your door open? Empty Re: [Poll] Do you sleep with your door open?

Post by maggls Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:12 am

i sleep with my door open too. it kinda bugs me with it closed cause i cant see or hear anything else.
maggls
maggls
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

[Poll] Do you sleep with your door open? Empty Re: [Poll] Do you sleep with your door open?

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:13 am

yes i sleep with my door opened
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by simplymade Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:13 am

maggls wrote:i sleep with my door open too. it kinda bugs me with it closed cause i cant see or hear anything else.
LOL!
Me too.
simplymade
simplymade
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by amandasweet98 Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:14 am

yes i sleep with it opend and then my sister puts her night light on
amandasweet98
amandasweet98
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by jaycool21 Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:14 am

no way i don't like when i'm in my room and the door is open
my door is always closed
jaycool21
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by amandasweet98 Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:15 am

well it depends sometimes when i am really sleepy i do
amandasweet98
amandasweet98
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by simplymade Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:16 am

amandasweet98 wrote:yes i sleep with it opend and then my sister puts her night light on
Does the night light bother you?
I have a night light but its so i can see when i get up to go to the bathroom. My room's messy so i would trip over something if i didn't have it on.
simplymade
simplymade
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by maggls Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:18 am

simplymade wrote:
amandasweet98 wrote:yes i sleep with it opend and then my sister puts her night light on
I have a night light but its so i can see when i get up to go to the bathroom. My room's messy so i would trip over something if i didn't have it on.

same here! thats exactly why i have one too! [Poll] Do you sleep with your door open? Icon_razz
maggls
maggls
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SunniStylish Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:18 am

I do sleep with my door open, and during the night we keep the purple lamp light on:) the dark is scary... lol!
SunniStylish
SunniStylish
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kathybearycool Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:19 am

maggls wrote:
simplymade wrote:

same here! thats exactly why i have one too! [Poll] Do you sleep with your door open? Icon_razz

me too my bathroom is down the hall, and i only have on so i could see. once the light blew out and i ran into a wall! lol XD
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendallkooky3 Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:20 am

No, It bugs me, cuz what if some one were to break in your house, I keep my door closed, I wanna keep it locked, but my parents said, what if there was a fire? And so, yeah, LOL
Kendallkooky3
Kendallkooky3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by simplymade Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:20 am

kathybearycool wrote:
maggls wrote:
simplymade wrote:

me too my bathroom is down the hall, and i only have on so i could see. once the light blew out and i ran into a wall! lol XD
LOL!
simplymade
simplymade
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by cutiekid23 Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:30 am

yes i sleep with my door open
cutiekid23
cutiekid23
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahBBallBear48 Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:33 am

i cloze my door and leave a little crak because on a cold day i turn the heater on and so the heat doesn't run away lol
SarahBBallBear48
SarahBBallBear48
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by amandasweet98 Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:34 am

simplymade wrote:
well the night light is the night in the hall way and once i was going to sleep and my bed is towards the door and my dad change the light and the light was really bright it was really anyoying
amandasweet98
amandasweet98
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BABVrcks Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:35 am

I sleep with my door open i dont like it dark alot
BABVrcks
BABVrcks
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by blah12345 Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:39 am

I close my door. it get's scarey.
blah12345
blah12345
Graphic Artist/Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Peace<3Love Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:42 am

jaycool21 wrote:no way i don't like when i'm in my room and the door is open
my door is always closed
Same! It Gets Creepy When Its Open Cuz Then You Notice Something Like Black Then You Want To Shut The Door But Your Too Lazy, That's Me.
Peace<3Love
Peace<3Love
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BABVrcks Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:43 am

I actually like the door open becuase i can hear the sound of TV and the light on and i dont like darkness and quietness in my room
BABVrcks
BABVrcks
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by manda456 Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:47 am

i dont cause i stay up rlly late so i wld keep every1 up
manda456
manda456
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CBfan279 Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:49 am

Ya,because I don't like the dark :affraid: lol jk I just like some light,and noise [Poll] Do you sleep with your door open? 143839
CBfan279
CBfan279
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by tweetysweety11 Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:50 am

Both!LOL It is true(I have two doors on my room/sister room:one leads to kitchen other the other rooms/bathroom,bro room/parents room /living room have two doors(one has no door it has curtain thing)My sis door is closed and mine open
here is a diagram:
Like a circle

[Poll] Do you sleep with your door open? R10
tweetysweety11
tweetysweety11
BGF Contest Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by BeccaGirl5 Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:58 am

I have a tiny little gap just to let some light in [Poll] Do you sleep with your door open? 465488
BeccaGirl5
BeccaGirl5
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkstart101 Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:15 am

LOL i sleep with my door closed and somtimes a little crack open LOL

Last edited by pinkstart101 on Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:21 am; edited 1 time in total
pinkstart101
pinkstart101
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next