Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does your pet sleep on the same bed as you?

+12
Bear
xTestDaDiva♥
Cheer
Josh
iicuddles
emmie
AleciaAutumn10
muffinatormanic
MollyFlyer
cyrus2hip594
GlitterL
Daize
16 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Does your pet sleep on the same bed as you? Empty Does your pet sleep on the same bed as you?

Post by Daize Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:22 am

This probably really applies to the cat/dog owners, but still.
My dog sleeps on the same bed as me. I can't sleep without her sleeping there near me Does your pet sleep on the same bed as you? Icon_razz
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Does your pet sleep on the same bed as you? Empty Re: Does your pet sleep on the same bed as you?

Post by GlitterL Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:23 am

My cat does, but once i fall asleep she gets off and goes somewhere else Does your pet sleep on the same bed as you? Icon_razz
GlitterL
GlitterL
Officer

Back to top Go down

Does your pet sleep on the same bed as you? Empty Re: Does your pet sleep on the same bed as you?

Post by cyrus2hip594 Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:24 am

My dog does. He sometimes go under it into his passage way Does your pet sleep on the same bed as you? Icon_razz
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:41 am

My cat does. He insists on getting scratches behind his ears until I fall asleep.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:43 am

Nope I don't have pets. But I heard if you do that, then your pet's bacteria might get on you
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:09 pm

Yea, she does. She likes sleeping by my legs, well on them anyways. She likes taking support from them. When I wake up though, she's usually sleeping on the floor by me.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by emmie Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:14 am

yup, my black lab ;D
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by iicuddles Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:17 am

me too ;D my dog is kinda small so he sleeps right next to me on the other pillow,
it so cute Does your pet sleep on the same bed as you? 1107968042 and i cant sleep without him either. He's a Carin Terrier they're so cute Does your pet sleep on the same bed as you? 3548996853
iicuddles
iicuddles
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:18 am

Muffin, that's true, and my mom always yells at me for it Does your pet sleep on the same bed as you? Icon_razz
But I am SO close to my dog. She licks my lips, my ears, nose, and I don't mind!
When we play tug of war, we go head to head, and both our faces are in contact.
Does your pet sleep on the same bed as you? 3437437954
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:21 am

My dogs pretty small too. She loves to sleep between my legs. And then she wakes me up in the morning by licking my face <3
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:26 am

iicuddles wrote:me too ;D my dog is kinda small so he sleeps right next to me on the other pillow,
it so cute Does your pet sleep on the same bed as you? 1107968042 and i cant sleep without him either. He's a Carin Terrier they're so cute Does your pet sleep on the same bed as you? 3548996853
Awwww! Right next to you?! I always bring my dog near me, but she goes to the edge of the bed. I move a lot before I fall sleep, and so, she doesn't have enough space Does your pet sleep on the same bed as you? Icon_razz
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:27 am

Well, since I woke up this morning with my cat on me, I am guessing yes lol
Josh
Josh
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:29 am

My dog is a Shnoodle, shnauser mixed with a poodle Does your pet sleep on the same bed as you? Icon_razz
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:30 am

Haha Josh.
One night, when I just bought her, she was scared of a thunderstorm, and she slept on my stomach the whole night. It was soooo cute <33
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:49 am

Lol, Josh Does your pet sleep on the same bed as you? 1107968042
My dog won't sleep anywhere else but on my legs. She doesn't like sleeping right next to me. She likes to sleep on my blanket Does your pet sleep on the same bed as you? Icon_razz
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:03 am

My dog just kinda goes where ever. He wants to be where he wants to be Does your pet sleep on the same bed as you? Icon_razz
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:05 am

No.
I have no idea where my cat sleeps.
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:06 am

LOL cheer by night he has disappeared. Does your pet sleep on the same bed as you? Icon_razz
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:07 am

Lol cheer. I would be so worried if my dog disappeared.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:20 am

She's a cat. I'm used to her hiding in weird places.
Her latest nap spot is in the closet in the spare bedroom, behind a huge box.
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:26 am

lol. She doesn't get in the box sometimes? Does your pet sleep on the same bed as you? Icon_razz
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by xTestDaDiva♥ Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:30 am

Actually yes my pets do sleep in the same bed with me, all the time. There has only been one time where my pets haven't actually slept in my bed ever since I got them.
xTestDaDiva♥
xTestDaDiva♥
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:37 am

I feel safe when I have my dog with me. One of the reasons I don't like cats. They like to disappear Does your pet sleep on the same bed as you? Icon_razz
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:49 am

I don't care about any possible bacteria; I feel more comfortable with a purring cat curled up next to me. It's easier to fall asleep.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:55 am

I feel like someones guarding me. I honestly don't care about bacteria either. My parents get really hyped up about it though.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next