Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Discovery of Mermaids

+12
cyrus2hip594
Admin
barbie6
Anita
~Rain~
Daize
AleciaAutumn10
Dillonus
Lovelistic
muffinatormanic
Cheer
Bear
16 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Discovery of Mermaids - Page 4 Empty Re: The Discovery of Mermaids

Post by Luv Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:27 pm

ItalianPrincess wrote:That is outstanding writing everyone keep it up I would write but I don't really know what this story is about and I spell words wrong. The Discovery of Mermaids - Page 4 465488
You should anyway!

I bet you enjoy reading it, huh?

It's even more fun to be in it. :]
I don't even know what the story is about, lol.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:14 pm

yeah I'm with luv! Its so much fun! I love it! And im not even sure how this story is supposed to be! But that's the best bit about roleplay! The story can go anywhere! And as for spelling... we all make spelling errors. I'm sure we will still understand! Come on! Join in!

I turned to see Aqua approaching. She clearly didn't remember me from our childhood, but that was a long time ago! Jonas looked at me, but he was different! He was a merman! Anyway, he looked at me and nodded. "Of course you can! I'm Amethyst! And this I think is Jonas.." he smiled "Nice to make your aquaintance, Aqua!" Amethyst, Jonas and Aqua began to swim towards the home of the wrangglers. "Since when are you a merman?!" I whispered to Jonas. "Its the only way i can communicate with other merfolk, you however have a gift! You can speak mediterranean whale, therefore i need not change from my true form." I swam, my eyes wide. I thought everyone could understand you!" I said. Jonas shook his merman head. He transformed into a whale again and said "Not far to the house now!" Aqua seemed to not realise Jonas was speaking, until she looked at him in his whale form. "Its ok aqua!" I said. "Its jonas being his usual self!" He can transform into a merman, apparantly!" Jonas nodded. Aqua calmed down. They arrived at the seahorse wrangglers and jonas swam ahead to find his friend. I spotted the teenage son of the people who owned the place. He was messing about with a seahorse. Aqua looked worried. I turned to her and asked her what was wrong.
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:48 am

The Annual Ball was approaching - it was tomorrow infact! Sia and I had everything set and in order, we had our compasses and everything. Now all we had to do was wait. Something big was going to happen.
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:06 am

"n-nothing.", I replied. ", " I have a few questions. Like how do you know me? I have never in my life met you. And I think I have to go pick my dress for the yule ball. Maybe i can go above to check my room on land." Instantly amethyst was really confused. Jonas said, " On land?" Should I tell them? what would they think? " Well, I am half human, but only when i'm dry."
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:56 am

I turned and looked at Aqua. "You are part human?" I asked. She nodded. My mouth hung open. She looked nervous. "Oh by the way, I know you from when we were tiny little mer-kids! Your mom knew my mum, I believe!" I said. "I recognised your tail! The same red and black! Amethyst Trident! My father is Noekl Trident." I explained. "And as I said before Jonas is a whale who apparantly can transform into a mer-man!" We arrived at the sea-horse wrangglers and I called out to the mer-teen who was playing with his sea-horse. "Excuse me!" I called. "Are your parents around?"
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:02 am

"Well if you want to see you can come over to shore and i will show you?" I said. I waited for her to answer.
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:10 am

"Yeah sure! I'll tell Jonas to warn the wrangglers." I said. Then I remembered Gus and felt extremely nervous. "Um... where is your land room?" I asked. "And have you lost a necklace recently?"
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:35 am

"Well, I don't think you can go to the room but i can show you on shore. And no i haven't lost one recently. I'll show you on the shore." We both swam up to the shore. I dragged myself to A rock and waited to dry when a saw a tall, lanky, sceentist. I paniced but I already had feet and amethyst looked really worried and shocked.
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:51 am

We swam to the surface and onto the beach where I had met Gus. I was so worried. If anyone found out I had spoken to a human, I could be in serious trouble. I found a bottle with a message inside. I read it and smiled to myself. It was from Gus. I dove below the waves and found a pocket of Octopus ink. Then I swam ashore again and began to write a reply.

"To Gus
I have visited the beach again since our last meeting. I have yet to find the owner of the necklace, but I am sure the owner is from Aquarius! I have left it with the police. If you find this, know I wish to speak again.
Signed A"

I finished writing on the back of the note and rolled it back up. I buried it in the sand and hoped he'd find it. Meanwhile Aqua had seated herself on a rock and was drying herself in the sun. Suddenly she gasped and looked towards an approaching figure. It was Gus! Worried she'd discover my secret, I grabbed the bottle and hid behind a rock.
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:29 pm

I walked over to the location that my every thought had been fixated on for the past month or so.

I hadn't received a reply from Amethyst in a long while...perhaps she had forgotten me. I hadn't forgotten her. I wanted to learn from her...there were so may possibilities.

As I reached the spot yet again, not expecting to find anything, I froze. What was that noise? Splashes? Before thought could give me a valid explanation, I tore off, sprinting. With every time my foot was planted in the wet sand, my heart raced faster.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:55 pm

I waited for him to notice Aqua. She was safe, as she had grown legs. I silently willed Gus to keep quiet about the whole encounter. Surely he would want more evidence before he told another "human"... I really wanted to speak to him but I knew it was too risky. I took out the message and scribbled a final footnote. "The beach, midnight"
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:10 am

He looked at me stranglely. I thought I still had a tail but I was safe. " Um, are you looking for anyone?", I asked. He shook his head no like he was lying. Then I saw a bottle in the sand that Amethyst left. Asuming it was for him I showed him it. He jumped around in joy and splashed water on me. I grew my tail and he stood there speechless.
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:39 am

I couldn't believe it! My bottle! Aqua found it... AND GAVE IT TO GUS! Well... I guess I'm in trouble now... I dragged myself on land and awaited the questions. I hung my head in shame. This was the worst case scenario... No wait... I can think of worse... I'm so glad daddy isn't here to see this... I raised my now silver eyes to Gus's and a tear streamed down my cheek.
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:25 am

Amethyst stood there and looked terriffied. I had no idea what to do. Gus was still speechless as he looked to the side and saw Amethyst sitting there. Then he said, " Is this your friend?".
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:32 am

I looked at Gus... not terrified, although i caught a glimpse of my face and saw that must be my expression. "Gus... this is Aqua... she is a mermaid too..." I turned to Aqua. "Aqua... I've already met Gus... a while back... he knows about mermaids..." I said... knowing I was in serious trouble.
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:02 am

"Oh, well did he expose us?" I said. I looked at Gus and he still speechless.
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:04 am

"Well... no... Basically I came up here to clear my head... and he came along, and i accidentally left my locket on a rock and hid... and i couldn't lose my locket... it's from my mother. Anyway he found it and I had to get it back... so i revealed myself..." I explained. I feel like trouble is coming...
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:24 am

I giggled. " It's ok! I won't tell anyone!" All of a sudden I grew legs. But I have to go find a dress at my house. I'll meet you at the ball if you go.
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:34 am

"What ball?" I asked... perhaps Aqua forgot I'm not from Aquarius. And tonight I was planning on going to the shore to talk to Gus, about humans and mer-folk...
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:17 am

"Oh right, your not from Aquarius. Maybe I can bring a friend. That is, only if you want to go. Do you?", I asked
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:24 am

"What time is it until? Because I was thinking of doing something tonight..." I said. Gus was still stood there. I subtly pointed at the note then pressed my finger to my lips. Hopefully he noticed.
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:33 am

I stood there, dumbfounded. She was with someone else? Was someone beating me to my discovery? She didn't appear to be of the merfolk.

I listened as the two shared a few words, obviously aware of my presence. After they'd finished, a few moments of silence, and I produced a meager headnod.

I gulped, and said, "Hi....hi there." I glanced toward Amethyst, "It's nice...to see you again." Then I turned my head to Aqua. "Who are you?"
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:52 am

Gus asked Aqua who she was. I giggled and interupted. "Gus, Aqua's part mermaid part human!"
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:05 am

"Yeah I am, well I think I have to go and get my dress. I will see you soon Amethyst!" Then I walked towards a dress shop. I found a red dress that matched my tail and I had it on as I walked back to the shore at around midnight and they were still there talking. I joined their conversation.
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:08 am

(i'm confused... i thought the ball was before midnight??)

Aqua left to get a dress for the ball. I began to talk to Gus about... well about anything really. "When did you send the bottle? Did you think I'd forgotten about you? What do you want to know about mermaids? I have so many questions about humans! I only know a little bit..."
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next