Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Discovery of Mermaids

+12
cyrus2hip594
Admin
barbie6
Anita
~Rain~
Daize
AleciaAutumn10
Dillonus
Lovelistic
muffinatormanic
Cheer
Bear
16 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Discovery of Mermaids - Page 6 Empty Re: The Discovery of Mermaids

Post by Luv Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:07 am

"Aqua!" I exclaimed. "I...I was expecting Amethyst. But, I'm equally as happy to see you. I never supposed that I'd see you again."

I looked at her legs curiously. "How do you...um...do that? Is there anyone way for me to do that, too? Change them, I mean."
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:11 am

She ignored me, so I decided to go back to shore. I saw Aqua sat with Gus. "GUS! AQUA!" I called. I crawled onto the beach, my mother followed. I hugged Aqua first, then Gus. "I came before but I heard someone coming!" I said. My mother stayed back.
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:45 am

((I made a character called GusSeashore!))

"Ah! You're here! I waited such a long time. I think I fell asleep at some point...eventually Aqua showed up, and I woke up."
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:54 am

((Yay! Adding him!))
I smiled. "This is my mother!" I said, motioning her forwards. "She came home!" Mother came forward and smiled. "Its a pleasure to meet you Gus! I'm so glad my Ammie has found a human friend!" She said. I smiled at Gus and Aqua.
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:02 am

( overwelmed with posts about meh The Discovery of Mermaids - Page 6 Icon_razz)
" Well Gus, It happens when i get-" I got inturupted when the same boy on the water boat passed and got me wet. " Oh no." Then I fell. " wet." I continued as I laughed. Still on the floor I continued the conversation when I saw Amethyst. "Amethyst!" I said. She pointed to the boy. I realized she couldn't come if he was there or he would see her! I dryed off stood up, then blasted him with a jet of water powerful enough to make him go pretty far. " Come Amethyst!" I yelled.
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:35 am

Cheer wrote:A girl came up to me and spoke.
"I'm kind of busy." I muttered. Well, I was. And I wasn't in the mood to talk.
Powers? What was this, some kind of fantasy world? They're made up. Just like humans. Pathetic. Saying you have powers won't make you "cool", it just makes you, well, not normal.
I shrugged her off and swam away. I was in an awful mood. Amelia just ditched me! She ditched me. Okay… it was only fifteen minutes, but still.
I mean, people wanted to hang out with me, not ditch me. I swam away casually from that girl.
Then Princess Laurel approached me. She managed to stray from her father, who was talking to some wealthy family.
"Remember me?" she asked.
"You're Laurel. Of course I know who you are, everyone knows who you are." I grumbled.
"Is that a bad thing?"
"Bad mood."
"Oh. May I ask why?"
"Long story." Like I was actually going to tell her.
"I see. I guess I'll talk to you later, Sia. Maybe you'll remember me when your head clears up."
What? She knew my name, and I had no idea how. How did I remember her?
And then, after a few minutes of wandering, I remembered.

The ball was decorated beautifully, I was kind of late, and somehow my parents found out about me escaping from the Kingdom so they kept a strong eye on me, making me not get out of their sights. It was impossible to go to Sia without them getting suspicious, but they eventually in the middle of the ball got carried away giving me a chance to escape from them.

I saw Princess Laurel, she looked perfectly healthy, sitting on the throne.

I saw Sia from a distance, by Princess Laurel, and I approached her from behind. She looked embarrassed yet mad, probably thinking that I ditched her.

"Sia," I touched her shoulder motioning for her to turn around. I explained my story to her, I hope she wouldn't be mad.

"We better go soon, do you have everything?" Suddenly, the lights turned off, it was pitch black, you heard screams, then the lights got turned on again.

"Princess Laurel is... missing!" Someone from the crowd yelled. Everybody gasped with curious and shocked expressions on their faces.
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:11 am

My shell phone rang all of a sudden. It was my father. " Sweetheart, Your sister has been kidnapped. I think the sea witch took her. come back quick. Bring friends. HURRY!" he said. " Amethyst! My si- I mean princess Laurel has been kidnapped. They think it was the sea witch." I almost told her she was my sister! That I was also a lost princess. But luckily I fixed it. Though her mother knew something was wrong about that sentence. Like she knew I was a princess.
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:32 pm

"Ammie?" I chuckled.

I pointed to Aqua. "How does she do that leg thing?"
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:53 pm

"I don't know, but Aqua you should go back to your aquarius to help look for the princess!" I turned to mother "Do you remember princess laurel?" I asked. She nodded. "I hope she is found soon!" Mother said. "I'll help you!" And with that, Aqua and mother swam to Aquarius. I watched, worried. Gus might have seen my expression.
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:12 am

We were swimming to Aquarious when Amethyst's mother said, " Aqua, I know that laurel is your sister. You have powers don't you? That is why you are half human." I was going to reply but we reached the cauos in aquarious.
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:43 am

"Well, there go our plans." I sighed.
But this wasn't about me. Princess Laurel was missing. She was gone.
I mean, it was black for a second, then Laurel disappeared.
Was there anything suspicious? No, not really. But where could Laurel have gone? Did someone take her?
Wait… there was that girl who said she had "powers". Did she have something to do with it?
I told Amelia everything that happened before she arrived.
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:03 am

So much for Sia and I escaping, everyone was nervous and anxious. The ball was cut short and instead everyone was sent home because of the circumstances.

The next day, we were all brought to the Aquarius Council building for an announcement.

Sia explained to me about the rumors, about the other lost Princess Aqua... who had powers. It seemed awfully suspicious, I didn't want to think of it, or connect any dots, but it had to be.

"Settle down, all," the King stood up from his throne. "Something big has happened, as you know. Everything we've been telling you about Aquarius has been all a big... lie, for good intentions, to protect the Kingdom. First off, Princess Laurel, she was ill. Ages ago, our ancestors got cursed by the sea witch. The curse was, the next eldest daughter in the Aquarius family would be cursed. And it just happened that Princess Laurel, was the next daughter in the Aquarius royal family. The curse was that, Laurel would look extremely old, she'd age incredibly fast until a point of her aging "stages" were over and she stayed that way forever in appearance. We didn't want to expose Laurel to many people, it'd be better that way. Luckily, we got the great Sorcerer of the Sea, Arcanus, to cure her, finally. However, yesterday someone took her."

"Days ago, we found a side effect of the cure Arcanus gave, however it was better than nothing. Others around her, they'd "receive" her energy, her aura gives people youth, and age younger by a few years, while Laurel remains healthy and lives on with her life."

"That is why we believe the sea witch, the one who cursed her, took her, so she could remain forever young," the King took a deep breath, "There have been THOUSANDS of rumors, about another lost princess in the Aquarius royal family, Aqua. These rumors... are not true. We've had anonymous tips given to us and proof from our trusted individuals and the royal family's own eyes. Do not be fooled, the Aquarius royal family, every member in the family tree, only has a deep blue tail, while on the other hand Aqua has a red tail."

"The only ones in the sea that have powers, are of Arcanus and the sea witch. Powers cannot be transferred, this has been tried before and has not been successful. Arcanus and the sea witch though their differences have bonded together to make sure of this. So through our research etc, we've come to a conclusion; Aqua, is the sea witch," everyone in the crowd gasped loudly, "Princess Laurel is still missing," the King paused, "Good day, please move the day forward and do not worry too much on this, we're working on this as we speak."

Everyone in the room looked shocked, all this information at once was extremely overwhelming, then everyone poured out of the room exiting. As you left, you heard whispers from all over, people gossiping and discussing what the King has just said.
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:22 am

"So...." I said, turning to Gus. "Did ya miss me?" I asked, jokingly. The water lapped at my purple tailfins.
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:07 pm

I was in my throne in the meeting. I had saw the girl that was in the black and white dress. I got off of my throne andpulled her asside to talk to her. " You were at the ball weren't you? The night it happened to my sister." She looked at me in shock when I said sister.
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:23 pm

"Sister? Oh, you're that Aqua girl. The king just said you were an impersonator. And a sea witch." I sighed. "Listen, I know you're new here. But saying these things isn't going to make you cool and popular, like me." I laughed
"Unfortunately, my plans are now ruined. My name is Sia, Sia Triton. I'll see you around. And please don't think I'm rude, that's just me. Catch you later."
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:30 pm

" But you are rude, and a SEA WITCH? Yeah right. I went missing when I was a baby in a whirlpool. He is my Father. Of all people to be a sea whitch you would be # 1." I said. I was so mad that when she was swimming away I used Jets of water to move her around.
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:46 pm

That Aqua girl gave me a really weird look.
She had her hands out, but nothing happened.
"Are you okay? And I appreciate the compliment, really."
She was focused on something, but still, the water was silent.
"If you actually went missing and were his daughter, I doubt the king would go and say all of that stuff about you, now, would he? Exactly. You don't even have the family tail. Now, please, leave me alone."
Aqua was still focused, and still nothing happened. I rolled my eyes.
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:00 pm

(( um cheer, In the game my mum was also a mermaid who had a red tail but she went away but she had powers that were passed down to me and I am Laurel's sister.But I will go with it I guess The Discovery of Mermaids - Page 6 Icon_razz))
Nothing had happened. I wondered what happened. Then, I busted out in tears about what she said. I started thinking badly about myself. I talked to my so called father and it turned out he wanted to make me happy cause he knew about my mother and the whirlpool. He ordered his guards to take me out. They pushed me on the floor. I thought about the sea whitch thing as I swam up to shore and dryed and sat on the dock weaping my soul out when I saw Gus and Amethyst.
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:15 pm

OOC: I never knew that. It never said in your bio, and that's what I'm going off :x

BIC:"Well, what now?" I asked Amelia.
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:16 pm

I gave her a stupid smile and narrowed my eyes. "No, not at all," I said, sarcastically. She giggled.

"Is there...any way for you to...um....get legs?" I asked. "Because....I'd like to show you where I live. My lab and everything."

I did truly want to show her my human abode, but I also had an ulterior motive behind this invitation. I had hoped that she'd find a way to take me to see her home in return.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:13 pm

"I... I don't know..." I said, touching the purple scales. At that moment, Aqua appeared on shore. She was sobbing. "Aqua!?" I said in surprise. She poured her heart out to Gus and I who just sat and listened. When she had told us of how her father had called her a sea-witch, and had been thrown out of her home, i had two things to say. "Firstly... YOURE A PRINCESS!?!? And second, where's my mum?"
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:37 pm

I hugged the weeping Aqua, trying to calm her out of hysterics so she could speak and tell us what had happened.

While I was sitting there, attempting to comfort her...I realized how beyond research I was. This was my personal life - not that my research had never been my personal life, of course - but this was different.

I can't remember the last time I tried to comfort another human being.

Here I was, comforting...someone. A mermaid. Go figure.

I felt like the boundaries between their kind and humans was strong...but, somehow, I was on their side.

Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:48 am

I looked at Gus, worried. At that moment, my mother appeared on the shore and came over. "Aqua!" She called. "Aqua, honey, I heard what happened!" She said, placing a hand on her shoulder. She pulled Aqua towards her for a hug. Clearly my mother was good at this. I wriggled over to Gus. "What do we do now?" I asked. "She can stay with us in Tritainia I suppose, but she's a princess... She can't be in hiding forever! What if they can't find her sister? Then what?" I said. I crawled over to Aqua and gave her a hug. "What ever happens, we are you're friends!"
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:19 am

Me and Amelia swam across the outskirts of the kingdom, talking about what happened.
"Maybe the humans got Laurel?" I suggested. "I heard that they take you, lock you up in a cage, and experiment on you. That's why we're not allowed to go to shore, because they'll take us."
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:24 am

I some how swam back into the Pacific ocean!
I hugged Yasmin so tight,she was so excited to be back home!I said "I couldn't have done it without you!" I swam home as fast as I could, .... "Uh Oh!" I yelled out I told Yasmin to come help me,My tail was stuck!Then she pushed it out some how!I said "Thank you." While I was on Yasmin's back guiding her back home I saw one of my old time buddy...Damien!I hollered out his name and said "Hello!" Then I had to quickly get home!When we arrived I let Yasmin go play with the other dolphins.I walked in and said "Mom... dad i'm here!" They hugged me tightly and said "We missed you so much!!" I was happy to be back home.I said "Would you mind if I went outside for a swim?" They said "No Problem!" I swam outside so fast.I saw Yasmin and called her over!I said "Wanna swim over and see my old time buddies?" Yasmin Nods her head I was swimming and came across my two buddies I was so excited!I swam to them and said "Hi Damien and Amethyst!" I said. Then I said "Whoops better get going!" Me and Yasmin had a fun swim for today!
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next