Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Discovery of Mermaids

+12
cyrus2hip594
Admin
barbie6
Anita
~Rain~
Daize
AleciaAutumn10
Dillonus
Lovelistic
muffinatormanic
Cheer
Bear
16 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

The Discovery of Mermaids - Page 7 Empty Re: The Discovery of Mermaids

Post by Bear Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:13 am

cyrus2hip594 wrote:(( um cheer, In the game my mum was also a mermaid who had a red tail but she went away but she had powers that were passed down to me and I am Laurel's sister.But I will go with it I guess The Discovery of Mermaids - Page 7 Icon_razz))

OOC: Cyrus, I just wanted to throw in a little twist, I hope you didn't mind. Your character was being a "Mary Sue", which makes the RP and story boring and not fun to play out, and you were god modding also. A lost princess, with powers... etc.
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:12 pm

OOC: What does OOC mean? and what does god modding mean? (sorry i'm confused!)
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:03 am

I was swimming while I saw Sia and Amelia I said "Sia and Amelia!What are you guys doing?"
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:21 am

JLBABV wrote:OOC: What does OOC mean? and what does god modding mean? (sorry i'm confused!)

OOC: OOC means out of character. Godmodding is making your character the best, invincible, etc.

Anita wrote:I was swimming while I saw Sia and Amelia I said "Sia and Amelia!What are you guys doing?"

BIC: I turned around. "Who are you?" I asked.
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:26 am

OOC: Oh ok: )

BIC: I decided to let mum look after Aqua, finding Jonas was my next priority. I returned to Tritania and looked for him but he hadn't returned. I went to the sea horse wrangglers and he wasn't there. I was worried now, i did something stupid, i swam through a reef where the sharks lived. I saw the biggest approach me, then i felt pain at the back of my head, and then... blackness...
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:57 am

I was so depressed about the whole royal family incident I didn't want to have anything to do with it. I knew I had a mermaid mother and father there somewhere. I just had to find them. I dove into the water when my tail appeared. I swam threw the reefs when I saw Amethyst on the floor of the sea unconsious. I swam fastly over there and said "Ammie! Ammie are you ok?" I saw sharks swimming through the reefs. I picked her up and swam through there over to Aquarious. All of a sudden I woke up in a bed in a little house underwater. I looked up and saw a mermaid. She was older and had a tail like mine with dark brown hair. " Aqua! Aqua you are ok! A few years ago you were taken by sea and I lost you.You were unconsious in the shark reef with your friend Amethyst.! I looked to the window and was really confusesed." Oh and your friend Amethyst's mother was asking if you were ok. Amethyst went missing and when she went to look for her you both were unconsious in the shark reef." I assumed the whole princess thing was a dream, hopefully
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:12 am

I opened my eyes to see Aqua looking at me. "Wh-where am i?" I asked. I felt all shaky! Then I remembered the sharks. I screamed. "Where are they?!" I cried, quaking. I was afraid. Fear gripped my heart.
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7