Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Trail To The Underworld Of Mermaids

2 posters

Go down

The Trail To The Underworld Of Mermaids Empty The Trail To The Underworld Of Mermaids

Post by GwynethLove Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:50 am

One day Mary found a cave to the underworld of Mermaids. "Wow, the underworld of mermaids! Mermaidia...." Mermaids were watching her and noticed she didn't have a tail. They came to her unsurprisingly. "Need a tail?" They asked. "A tail? I guess..." Mary replied. "My name is Marcy, welcome to Mermaidia." One of the mermaids said. "Are you a human? Hopefully our father will count you as a citizen!" Another one named Lulu said. "We have Purple, Green, Light Blue, And Blue for tails." Leiyah said and opened the tail closet. "Light Blue" Mary said and she put it on. "Wow! Now you have to follow us. Keep this shell, it means you are a citizen." Marcy then said.

IMPROVEMENT FROM YOU NEEDED!

I will be playing the character Mary.
*Please make sure, if you want to be the mermaid on this character sheet, like Marcy, your mermaid tail would be Blue.

{Character Sheet}
Mary-GwynethLove
Marcy-
Lulu-
Leiyah-
King Mermula-
Darcy-
Cierra-
Queen Adrianna-

{Application To Starr In The Movie}
Name:
About Your Character:
Mermaid Age:
Special Talents:

GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

The Trail To The Underworld Of Mermaids Empty Re: The Trail To The Underworld Of Mermaids

Post by sandyverybeary3 Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:47 pm

Name: Aqua-Lana
Mermaid Tail Color: Cyan
About Your Character: sweet, lonely, amazingly aware, people think she is weird(Luna Lovegood's Personality)
Mermaid Age: 14
Special Talents: can read a persons body language enough to know exactly what they were thinking. can create works of art from water(forming it and hardening, adding color and everything)
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down