Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~F.R.I.E.N.D.S Club~

+3
Anita
DjAngel145
davidsgirl
7 posters

Go down

~F.R.I.E.N.D.S Club~ Empty ~F.R.I.E.N.D.S Club~

Post by davidsgirl Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:39 pm

F.R.I.E.N.D.S Club
~Chapter 1

~~~

State: New Jersey

School: Zachary Middle School

Grade: Grade 8

Club: F.R.I.E.N.D.S Club

Members List:

Name: Molly Baker
D.O.B: December 15

F.R.I.E.N.D.S Club Journal
March 5, 2011

This is Molly, Vice P of F.R.I.E.N.D.S Club. We have a new member that joined two days ago, Wednesday. Eric Johnson. He passed the member test, and is yet to pass the friend test. All F.R.I.E.N.D.S Club members stay neutral to him. Kim has already begun hitting on him.

Have to go now. Sixth period is over and I need to go to Math.

~~~

Molly hurried into the classroom and shut the door behind her. She looked around and saw that everyone was already there, minus the newbie. The classroom was a little bit bigger then the usual classrooms, and instead of desks, there was:

Three large couches, a counter with a mini-fridge, soda machine, and paper organizer, a closet, two teacher desks with papers, pencils, and other random items on top, and a small TV on a brown wooden TV stand.

There were seven other students in the room; sitting on the couches and bean bag chairs. One student, a boy with messy brown hair and small green eyes behind blak glasses, was leaning against the counter with his arms crossed. When Molly came in, he looked up and smiled.

"Glad you could make it, Molz," Daniel said, as Molly sat down behind one of the teacher's desks.

"Sorry, guys, my Algebra teacher held us back for three minutes." Molly explained, messing with folders and papers on the desk and sighing.

Molly had long, wavy-messy, blonde hair (pulled back in a hairband), milky green-blue eyes, a thin pair of glasses, and tanned skin. She was wearing the usual school uniform: white polo shirt, black tie, and blue skirt. She was wearing black combat boots and sparkly white ear rings

A guy sitting on one of the couches burped loudly. "We've been waiting forEVER!" he complained, while a couple of girls around him rolled their eyes.

"Thanks for being patient, Milo," Molly said sarcastically, smiling at him.

"So where's the new guy?" A girl asked excitedly, sitting on a pink bean bag. She had silky, red hair, sparkly brown eyes, and pink high heels on.

"I told him not to come to this meeting, so we can discuss him without him being around." Molly told Kim, and Kim frowned.

"Aw. He's coming to the next one though, right?"

"Yup."

She smiled.

"Anyway, let's get down to business. Welcome to the 3rd F.R.I.E.N.D.S Club meeting for March. Okay, role call.... Kim Andrews?"

"Here!"

"Alyson Brown?"

"Here."

"Karen Grobe?"

"In the flesh."

"Milo Martin?"

Burp! "Present."

"Jared Roberts?"

"Here."

"Andrew Smith?"

"Here."

Molly looked up at the guy leaning against the counter.

"Daniel Suzuki?"

He smiled at her.

"Here."

"We're all here. So today, like I said, we're going to be talking about Eric Johnson: the new guy."

Multiple voices spoke up at once.

"Why did you let him in the club??"

"I thought we weren't accepting anyone else!"

"Yeah, it's just us 8. Right?"

"He's soooooo cute!"

Molly sighed and glanced helplessly at Daniel. He turned to the others and whistled loudly.

"Guys, listen up!"

Everyone became quiet.

"Thank you," Molly said. "Anyway, back to Eric Johnson. Daniel and I checked his file and we've been watching him for almost a month now. He waited patiently without pestering us if he was in the club or not, and so it was Daniel's decision to let him in the club."

Everybody stared at Daniel, eyes wide.

Daniel Suzuki was the President and founder of the F.R.I.E.N.D.S Club. He rarely did any work or talked at all. Usually Molly, the Vice President, made all the decisions. He left all the work to her.

Daniel glanced at Molly, then at everyone else.

"Why'd you let someone in our club, Dan?" Karen asked.

Karen had straight, black hair and blue eyes. She was frowning at her friend.

"Well, the last newbie we had was Andrew, and that was about seven months ago," Daniel explained. "Eric is a good guy. He's quiet and lonely, and I think he's ready for the F.R.I.E.N.D.S Club. I'm sorry I accepted him without consoling you guys first."

"No prob, man," Jared said. Black hair, grey eyes, and a crooked smile. His black hair covered his left eye and his skin was very pale.

"So we're gonna have to teach him all our traditions and secrets?" Alyson asked reluctantly, and Daniel nodded.

Alyson had short brown hair and green eyes. She was wearing a red cap backwards on her round head.

"Yes, Aly, we have to. It's F.R.I.E.N.D.S Club rules."

She sighed, and so did Andrew and Karen.

"Come on, guys, we need to greet him with excitement and show him he's our friend!" Kim said brightly.

"Kim is right," Molly said. "He's one of us now, whether you like it or not."

"But what about all the other tests he has to pass?" Milo asked. "The friend test? The IQ test?"

"Yes, he needs to pass those too. But let's go softer on him. Daniel says he gets picked on, and he doesn't have any friends."

"I agree!" Kim said strongly.

"So is he coming to Spoon It with us tomorrow?" Jared asked, and Molly nodded.

Spoon It was an ice cream parlor that the F.R.I.E.N.D.S Club members went to every Saturday.

"Okay, but one more thing," Andrew said, frowning. "There's 8 of us, and with him coming there's gonna be nine. Who's gonna be his best friend?"

Everybody looked around at eachother. Kim and Alyson hugged eachother, Karen and Jared sat closer, and Milo and Andrew glanced at eachother.

Molly looked up at Daniel and bit her lip.

"Um, I will," she announced, and Daniel smiled. "Daniel and I are still friends, though..."

It was silent after that.Everyone knew that Daniel and Molly were best friends. But they had dated, and then they broke up. After that, their relationship was... complicated.

Suddenly the bell rang, and everyone began standing up, grabbing their bags, and walking out the door.

Molly sighed. She stood up and stacked a pile of papers, then set them carefully in her backpack.

The room was empty except for her and Daniel. Daniel walked up to her, and Molly looked away.

"You doing okay?" he asked. "You seem a little stressed."

"Uh, everything's fine... it's just, with that huge test in Science coming up, I've been cramming. You know how 'good' I am in Science."

Daniel smiled sadly.

"I do know."

It was quiet after that.

Molly cleared her throat and made her way to the door.

"See ya, Molz."

Molly stopped. She sighed, said "You too," and walked out the door.

~~~

How do you like it? Basically, F.R.I.E.N.D.S. Club is a club Daniel started for shy and quiet people who have no friends. They're a tight-knit group and best friends.

So I don't live in New Jersey and I've never been there. I don't know if Zachary Middle School is a real middle school or not, and I just made up Spoon It.

Commeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeent! Or the evil plot bunnies will attack you! >D
davidsgirl
davidsgirl
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

~F.R.I.E.N.D.S Club~ Empty Re: ~F.R.I.E.N.D.S Club~

Post by DjAngel145 Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:46 am

Omg! Love the story! ~F.R.I.E.N.D.S Club~ 465488
DjAngel145
DjAngel145
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:04 am

Awesome story!!!
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by GlitterL Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:21 am

I love it! Definitely something that i want to read more of. ~F.R.I.E.N.D.S Club~ 465488
GlitterL
GlitterL
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by emmie Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:03 am

wow! totally! great story!
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down