Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Club FAQ's

2 posters

Go down

Warning Club FAQ's

Post by Fleur Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:55 pm

Why am I not on the Member list?
Please be patient, I will try and update as soon as i can! (:

Can I host a meeting?
In the future I hope to have club helpers who can fill in when I am not able to. The club is still new
so I have not worked out how it will work yet.

Why have'nt I recieved my outfit?
I try to be online everyday and meet members when they are on. If you are online and you see me online
you may post in the club asking for one. Hopefully I will see the message and be able to meet you.

Why can't I PM you for my outfit?
If everyone was able to PM me for an outfit I would never get done checking messages. You may be on
and I may be offline and by the time I am on you may be off.

Can I purchase my own outfit?
Yes of course you can!
I am working on a new outfit, i will release pictures soon! (:

Can I start new topics in member chat?
Of course you can. I encourage all my members to let everyone know how you are helping!

WHO ARE THE HELPFUL HONEYBEES?

We are a group of members who love to help other people without, expecting anything in return. Of course a thank you is always nice!

Do you remember when you first joined Buildabearville?
Well whenever the Helpful Honey Bee's see someone like that we offer to help. We offer to show them around Bearville and explain how things work!

We are not all about just helping new people, we want to help anyone in need. Now this doesnt mean you have to give people your rare items or your bearbills. Maybe you could just offer to play a game with them? Then both of you could earn bearbills and have fun doing it!

Helping others doesnt end when you walk away from the computer. We help people around us daily. Maybe mom needs help with the dishes. Does your brother or sister need your help with homework?

If you enjoy spending a little extra time out of your day to help others then you should consider joining the Helpful Honey Bee's

**PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK QUESTIONS BELOW(:**
Fleur
Fleur
Officer

Back to top Go down

Warning Re: Club FAQ's

Post by ashleypink30 Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:27 am

When are the meetings gonna be?
ashleypink30
ashleypink30
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleur Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:42 am

ashleypink30 wrote:When are the meetings gonna be?

I am unsure! once i get a forum helper/eventsplanner bees, i will be planning some meetings directly (:
Fleur
Fleur
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by ashleypink30 Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:37 am

Fleur wrote:
ashleypink30 wrote:When are the meetings gonna be?

I am unsure! once i get a forum helper/eventsplanner bees, i will be planning some meetings directly (:
ok,Thanks Club FAQ's 465488
ashleypink30
ashleypink30
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down