Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pink Club -- Club closed ;; please lock. ;]

+17
bellastylin3
katiesweet10
VanessaLove364
winter
zoeybearsrule200
(:snowflake:)
zoeygirlsrock327
summerangel
Fleur
strawberrybaby11
PreciousSweet11
maggiebee88
sammibubbles3
Joypawsome1
DoLi
MamawBear16
Sweeti_
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Pink Club -- Club closed ;; please lock. ;] Empty The Pink Club -- Club closed ;; please lock. ;]

Post by Sweeti_ Sun May 03, 2009 8:18 pm

Club name: The Pink Club

Club Leader: Sweeti_ (BebeHoneybee1)

Official club uniform: Girls' Uniform: Pink flip-flops (Any shade), pale pink pleated skirt,
pink tube top. Boys' Uniform: Pink headphone tee, Pink Jog pants.

Rules
1. Always be child friendly. Nothing in-appropriate is aloud.
2. Always be pawsative.
3. Please buy your own uniform, I've tried my best to keep the cost down.
4. Be beary kind to others & treat them how you would like to be treated.
5. We will have a club meeting every Saturday & Sunday. Please try to be at one of our meetings. You don't have to go to both because in both meetings we will do the same things.
6. Check this thread regularly.
7. Reply to this thread to join and reply to this thread for talking about The Pink Club related things.
8. Have fun!
----------------------
Next meeting is...
This Saturday, it will be short and sweet, I will just check that you all have appropriate uniforms. The Pink Club -- Club closed ;; please lock. ;] 465488 8PM UK time on Saturday, 6PM UK time on Sunday! The Pink Club -- Club closed ;; please lock. ;] 143839
----------------------
Upcoming events...
None yet.
----------------------
Member List
Sweeti_
MamawBear16
Sammibubbles3
PreciousSweet11
strawberrybaby11
Fleur
SummerAngel
MaggieBee88
JoyPawsome1

----------------------
Club updates
Club signature are coming soon!
----------------------
To join, fill this in:

Build-A-Bearville Username:
BGF username:
Why you like pink:
Your favourite shade of pink:
I, [BGF Username here] would like to join The Pink Club and agree to follow all The Pink Club's rules.
----------------------
That's all! Reply to this thread with you application forms! 🐷

Last edited by Sweeti_ on Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:09 am; edited 4 times in total
Sweeti_
Sweeti_
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

The Pink Club -- Club closed ;; please lock. ;] Empty Re: The Pink Club -- Club closed ;; please lock. ;]

Post by MamawBear16 Sun May 03, 2009 8:54 pm

Build-A-Bearville Username: MamawNoodles16
BGF username: MamawBear16
Why you like pink:Because it goes with everything and its my FAVOURITE colour The Pink Club -- Club closed ;; please lock. ;] 143839
Your favourite shade of pink: Light x
I, MamawBear16 would like to join The Pink Club and agree to follow all The Pink Club's rules. Definitely XD

Sorry, the Pink on here is too Light to see what I have written The Pink Club -- Club closed ;; please lock. ;] 597500
LOL!><

P.S I will make a siggy for us to use, if you like?
MamawBear16
MamawBear16
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

The Pink Club -- Club closed ;; please lock. ;] Empty Re: The Pink Club -- Club closed ;; please lock. ;]

Post by Sweeti_ Sun May 03, 2009 9:09 pm

MamawBear16 wrote:Build-A-Bearville Username: MamawNoodles16
Why you like pink:Because it goes with everything and its my FAVOURITE colour The Pink Club -- Club closed ;; please lock. ;] 143839
I, MamawBear16 would like to join The Pink Club and agree to follow all The Pink Club's rules. Definitely XD

Sorry, the Pink on here is too Light to see what I have written The Pink Club -- Club closed ;; please lock. ;] 597500
LOL!><

You're accepted! 🐷 And it would be great if you made us a signature The Pink Club -- Club closed ;; please lock. ;] 143839
Sweeti_
Sweeti_
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MamawBear16 Sun May 03, 2009 10:09 pm

Sweeti_ wrote:
MamawBear16 wrote:Build-A-Bearville Username: MamawNoodles16

LOL!><

You're accepted! 🐷 And it would be great if you made us a signature The Pink Club -- Club closed ;; please lock. ;] 143839

Awww thanks The Pink Club -- Club closed ;; please lock. ;] 143839 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷
MamawBear16
MamawBear16
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by DoLi Mon May 11, 2009 3:45 am

Build-A-Bearville Username:RoseAries16
BGF username:DoLi
Why you like pink:i like pink because its a cute girly color and it reminds me of my favorite flower
Your favourite shade of pink:magenta or hot pink
I, RoseAries16 would like to join The Pink Club and agree to follow all The Pink Club's rules.
DoLi
DoLi
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweeti_ Mon May 11, 2009 4:36 pm

DoLi wrote:Build-A-Bearville Username:RoseAries16
Why you like pink:i like pink because its a cute girly color and it reminds me of my favorite flower
I, RoseAries16 would like to join The Pink Club and agree to follow all The Pink Club's rules.

You're accepted! 🐷 Also, sorry, I clicked the "Thanks" button on MamawBear16's post, I didn't mean too, my finger slipped... The Pink Club -- Club closed ;; please lock. ;] 903516 What does it do? confused
Sweeti_
Sweeti_
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Joypawsome1 Mon May 11, 2009 4:43 pm

Build-A-Bearville Username:Joypawsome1
BGF username:Joypawsome1
Why you like pink:well its my favorite color i also like the singer..lol but its so fun and bright like me!
Your favourite shade of pink:ALL
I, Joypawsome1 would like to join The Pink Club and agree to follow all The Pink Club's rules.
Joypawsome1
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweeti_ Mon May 11, 2009 4:51 pm

Joypawsome1 wrote:Build-A-Bearville Username:Joypawsome1
BGF username:Joypawsome1
Why you like pink:well its my favorite color i also like the singer..lol but its so fun and bright like me!
Your favourite shade of pink:ALL
I, Joypawsome1 would like to join The Pink Club and agree to follow all The Pink Club's rules.

You're accepted! 🐷
Sweeti_
Sweeti_
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sammibubbles3 Tue May 12, 2009 9:54 am

Build-A-Bearville Username:Sammibubbles11
BGF username:Sammibubbles3
Why you like pink:It's my fav. color and my softball teams name! Go PINK panthers!!!!!!!!
Your favourite shade of pink:Pastel pink
I, Sammibubbles3 would like to join The Pink Club and agree to follow all The Pink Club's rules.
sammibubbles3
sammibubbles3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiebee88 Tue May 12, 2009 10:03 am

Build-A-Bearville Username: maggiebee88
BGF username: maggiebee88
Why you like pink: its my favorite color
Your favourite shade of pink: light
I, [maggiebee88] would like to join The Pink Club and agree to follow all The Pink Club's rules.
maggiebee88
maggiebee88
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by PreciousSweet11 Tue May 12, 2009 10:05 am

Build-A-Bearville Username: PreciousSweet11
BGF username: PreciousSweet11
Why you like pink: It's an awesome girly color! And it's my favorite color!
Your favourite shade of pink: Dark Pink
I, PreciousSweet11 would like to join The Pink Club and agree to follow all The Pink Club's rules.
PreciousSweet11
PreciousSweet11
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by strawberrybaby11 Tue May 12, 2009 1:11 pm

Build-A-Bearville Username: AaliyahBeachBear65
BGF username: strawberrybaby11
Why you like pink: It's my favorite color!! I love it!!!
Your favourite shade of pink: Baby Pink
I, strawberrybaby11 would like to join The Pink Club and agree to follow all The Pink Club's rules.

Last edited by strawberrybaby11 on Tue May 12, 2009 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
strawberrybaby11
strawberrybaby11
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by DoLi Tue May 12, 2009 1:16 pm

Sweeti_ wrote:
DoLi wrote:Build-A-Bearville Username:RoseAries16

You're accepted! 🐷 Also, sorry, I clicked the "Thanks" button on MamawBear16's post, I didn't mean too, my finger slipped... The Pink Club -- Club closed ;; please lock. ;] 903516 What does it do? confused

hey thanks
yah the fashion for pashion club and the pick club rule!
DoLi
DoLi
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleur Wed May 13, 2009 3:44 am

Build-A-Bearville Username: FleurPink3
BGF username: Fleur
Why you like pink: It's a gorgeous color! there are sooo many shades.. i love it, it's my favorite color!!
Your favourite shade of pink: HOT pink The Pink Club -- Club closed ;; please lock. ;] 465488
I, Fleur, would like to join The Pink Club and agree to follow all The Pink Club's rules.
Fleur
Fleur
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by summerangel Wed May 13, 2009 3:47 am

Build-A-Bearville Username: SummerAngel305
BGF username: SummerAngel
Why you like pink: It's an awesome color! And it's my favorite color!
I, SummerAngel would like to join The Pink Club and agree to follow all The Pink Club's rules.
summerangel
summerangel
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweeti_ Thu May 14, 2009 2:42 am

Build-A-Bearville Username:Sammibubbles11
BGF username:Sammibubbles3
Why you like pink:It's my fav. color and my softball teams name! Go PINK panthers!!!!!!!!
Your favourite shade of pink:Pastel pink
I, Sammibubbles3 would like to join The Pink Club and agree to follow all The Pink Club's rules.

Accepted.

Build-A-Bearville Username: PreciousSweet11
BGF username: PreciousSweet11
Why you like pink: It's an awesome girly color! And it's my favorite color!
I, PreciousSweet11 would like to join The Pink Club and agree to follow all The Pink Club's rules.

Accepted.

Build-A-Bearville Username: AaliyahBeachBear65
BGF username: strawberrybaby11
Why you like pink: It's my favorite color!! I love it!!!
Your favourite shade of pink: Baby Pink
I, strawberrybaby11 would like to join The Pink Club and agree to follow all The Pink Club's rules.

Accepted.

Build-A-Bearville Username: FleurPink3
BGF username: Fleur
Why you like pink: It's a gorgeous color! there are sooo many shades.. i love it, it's my favorite color!!
Your favourite shade of pink: HOT pink
I, Fleur, would like to join The Pink Club and agree to follow all The Pink Club's rules.

Accepted.

Build-A-Bearville Username: SummerAngel305
BGF username: SummerAngel
Why you like pink: It's an awesome color! And it's my favorite color!
I, SummerAngel would like to join The Pink Club and agree to follow all The Pink Club's rules.

Accepted.

🐷 Welcome to The Pink Club, all new members! 🐷

Signatures, buttons, and perhaps even avatars will be coming beary soon! 🐷
Sweeti_
Sweeti_
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweeti_ Thu May 21, 2009 4:26 pm

maggiebee88 wrote:Build-A-Bearville Username: maggiebee88
BGF username: maggiebee88
Your favourite shade of pink: light
I, [maggiebee88] would like to join The Pink Club and agree to follow all The Pink Club's rules.

Accepted.
Sweeti_
Sweeti_
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by zoeygirlsrock327 Thu May 21, 2009 4:31 pm

Build-A-Bearville Username:ZoeyGirlsRock327
BGF username:ZoeyGirlsRock327
Why you like pink:Its The Girlyest Color besides purple
Your favourite shade of pink:HOT PINK!
I, [ZoeyGirlsRock327] would like to join The Pink Club and agree to follow all The Pink Club's rules. The Pink Club -- Club closed ;; please lock. ;] 465488
zoeygirlsrock327
zoeygirlsrock327
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweeti_ Thu May 21, 2009 4:37 pm

zoeygirlsrock327 wrote:Build-A-Bearville Username:ZoeyGirlsRock327
BGF username:ZoeyGirlsRock327
Why you like pink:Its The Girlyest Color besides purple
Your favourite shade of pink:HOT PINK!
I, [ZoeyGirlsRock327] would like to join The Pink Club and agree to follow all The Pink Club's rules. The Pink Club -- Club closed ;; please lock. ;] 465488

Accepted.
Sweeti_
Sweeti_
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by (:snowflake:) Wed May 27, 2009 6:57 am

Build-A-Bearville Username: MarissaBearDiva41
BGF username: (❄)
Why you like pink: It's a very preppy color, and my favorite!!
Your favourite shade of pink: All shades!!
I, (❄) would like to join The Pink Club and agree to follow all The Pink Club's rules. DEF!(:
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweeti_ Wed May 27, 2009 7:00 am

(❄) wrote:Build-A-Bearville Username: MarissaBearDiva41
BGF username: (❄)
Why you like pink: It's a very preppy color, and my favorite!!
Your favourite shade of pink: All shades!!
I, (❄) would like to join The Pink Club and agree to follow all The Pink Club's rules. DEF!(:

Accepted.

Woo! 10 Members! The club siggies are coming! The Pink Club -- Club closed ;; please lock. ;] 143839
Sweeti_
Sweeti_
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by zoeybearsrule200 Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:44 am

babv username - zoeybersrule200
bgf username - zoeybearsrule200
Why I like pink- I like it because it is kinda a girly-girl color and it is my FAVORITE color.
your favorite shade of pink- all kinds are my favorite I just can't choose!

I,zoey,would like to jointhe pink club and agree to follow the pink club's rules.
zoeybearsrule200
zoeybearsrule200
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweeti_ Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:41 am

Sorry, to all members but I am going to close this club. The Pink Club -- Club closed ;; please lock. ;] 597500 I am going to open another, better club instead. :] Officer, please lock. ;D
Sweeti_
Sweeti_
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by zoeybearsrule200 Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:43 am

but pink is my FAVORITE color! (not yelling)
zoeybearsrule200
zoeybearsrule200
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by winter Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:46 am

Build-A-Bearville Username: patriciajune5
BGF username: winter
Your favourite shade of pink: any kind
I, [winter] would like to join The Pink Club and agree to follow all The Pink Club's rules.
winter
winter
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next