Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Spongebob Fan Club Official Club Outfits! :]

4 posters

Go down

The Spongebob Fan Club Official Club Outfits! :] Empty The Spongebob Fan Club Official Club Outfits! :]

Post by Test Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:36 am

Here is our Official Outfits for BABV! The Spongebob Fan Club Official Club Outfits! :] 143839 You can ask for one here, or buy your own! They will come in handy for when we have a club meeting The Spongebob Fan Club Official Club Outfits! :] 143839

*A very special thank you to our lovely Jeanna for making these outfits below!*

(Does not Include bunny glasses! The Spongebob Fan Club Official Club Outfits! :] Icon_razz)

For Girls..

The Spongebob Fan Club Official Club Outfits! :] 73408823

For Boys...

The Spongebob Fan Club Official Club Outfits! :] 65975558

*And another very special thank you to CathiQTpie for making these outfits! The Spongebob Fan Club Official Club Outfits! :] 143839*

For Boys...

The Spongebob Fan Club Official Club Outfits! :] 2mfn676

For Girls...

The Spongebob Fan Club Official Club Outfits! :] 2zhgjz5

If you would like to request one please fill out this form below :]

BABV Username:
Time Zone:
Which Outfit would you like?:
Best times you can meet:

Last edited by *Test* on Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

The Spongebob Fan Club Official Club Outfits! :] Empty Re: The Spongebob Fan Club Official Club Outfits! :]

Post by katiesweet10 Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:29 am

can i get one of jeanna's i don't have many bbs cuz i spent them all The Spongebob Fan Club Official Club Outfits! :] Icon_razz
katiesweet10
katiesweet10
Smurf Achievement Winner

Back to top Go down

The Spongebob Fan Club Official Club Outfits! :] Empty Re: The Spongebob Fan Club Official Club Outfits! :]

Post by Test Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:31 am

katiesweet10 wrote:can i get one of jeanna's i don't have many bbs cuz i spent them all The Spongebob Fan Club Official Club Outfits! :] Icon_razz

Ok - can you fill out the form that I just edited in the first post Katie? Thank you The Spongebob Fan Club Official Club Outfits! :] 143839
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by katiesweet10 Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:42 am

BABV Username: katiesweet10
Time Zone: est
Which Outfit would you like?: jeanna's
Best times you can meet: now
katiesweet10
katiesweet10
Smurf Achievement Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by JeannaBearFun Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:30 am

Hehehe, I see my outfit. The Spongebob Fan Club Official Club Outfits! :] Icon_razz

They are both pawsome! (but wear do you get the shoes for the second one? The Spongebob Fan Club Official Club Outfits! :] Icon_razz )
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by zoeybearsrule200 Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:32 am

BABV Username: Zoeybearsrule200
Time Zone:Pacific
Which Outfit would you like?:Jeannas, 2nd
Best times you can meet: weekends, or after 3:00
zoeybearsrule200
zoeybearsrule200
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:15 pm

JeannaBearFun wrote:Hehehe, I see my outfit. The Spongebob Fan Club Official Club Outfits! :] Icon_razz

They are both pawsome! (but wear do you get the shoes for the second one? The Spongebob Fan Club Official Club Outfits! :] Icon_razz )

You do The Spongebob Fan Club Official Club Outfits! :] Icon_razz I think they are sold at Pawlettes The Spongebob Fan Club Official Club Outfits! :] 143839
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down