Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please Welcome Music Appreciation Club's Newest Jr. Club Leaders!

4 posters

Go down

Please Welcome Music Appreciation Club's Newest Jr. Club Leaders! Empty Please Welcome Music Appreciation Club's Newest Jr. Club Leaders!

Post by HamptonBear Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:55 pm

Please Welcome Music Appreciation Club's Newest Jr. Club Leaders! 9k9ta8

Congratualtions to the following who are my new Jr. Club Leaders!

CheerBear43
SammieBee17
Sammiecat1211

All three have some pawsome ideas for my club that I would like to put forth right away!

cheers

Here are their assigned tasks:

I would all three of you to work together with me to plan the first meeting or party. You all have expressed a strong interest in it Please Welcome Music Appreciation Club's Newest Jr. Club Leaders! 465488

SammieCat1211

-Checking to see if non members post in member chat
-Helping me pass out club shirts

SammieBee17
-Make a few buttons for the club
-Letting me know if someone applies to be in my club

CheerBear43
-Make a few signatures for the club
-Coming up with a music game

I will be sending you all PMs about your tasks with more specifics. Congrats and welcome!

cheers
HamptonBear
HamptonBear
Chief Officer

Back to top Go down

Please Welcome Music Appreciation Club's Newest Jr. Club Leaders! Empty Re: Please Welcome Music Appreciation Club's Newest Jr. Club Leaders!

Post by cutiekid23 Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:58 pm

congratz guys I'm sure you guys will do great!
cutiekid23
cutiekid23
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Please Welcome Music Appreciation Club's Newest Jr. Club Leaders! Empty Re: Please Welcome Music Appreciation Club's Newest Jr. Club Leaders!

Post by kathybearycool Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:59 pm

congratz guys! you totally deserve it! nice job Please Welcome Music Appreciation Club's Newest Jr. Club Leaders! Icon_razz
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by MeLlichenx3 Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:30 pm

Congratz! I can't wait for the first meeting! Please Welcome Music Appreciation Club's Newest Jr. Club Leaders! 143839
MeLlichenx3
MeLlichenx3
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down