Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost [ Roleplay ]

+6
Eddy
River
Daize
muffinatormanic
MollyFlyer
AleciaAutumn10
10 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Lost [ Roleplay ] - Page 3 Empty Re: Lost [ Roleplay ]

Post by Daize Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:30 am

"Thank you," I say, sincerely, as she handed me my ration. She still looks cautious, but I stay calm.

I look far into the distance along with her, thinking what could be there. "No, I heard the waterfall and ran here, than I just went near the bush, but never on the path. We can look tomorrow, maybe you should rest." I say, looking at her worn out eyes.

"Why don't you have dinner first, and I'll try making a sleeping arrangement of some sort for you. I don't think we'd be able to fit in my little shelter..." I say, taking out two crackers and five blackberries from my satchel.
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:55 am

Audrey shook her head. "I think I'll keep moving. The more ground I cover, the more likely it is I'll find . . . well, something. Besides, I don't want to put you out of your shelter."

She rubs one hand on her neck, trying to work the stiffness out. She doesn't want to mention that she wants to be alone when the announcement comes. If they're going to be told to kill each other, she wants a good hiding place from everyone. Just in case.

"If I find a way to get out of here, I'll come back for you. Okay?"
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:16 am

I don't want to be alone again. I shook my head.
"Can I...come with you? I won't be a bother, I'm good at cooking, and I can find berries and identify poisonous plants, it's not about the shelter, it's just the water I'm worried about."
I look at her hopefully, and see that she didn't want me to come. "You know what? Actually, I'll stay here. You'll need this." I say, handing her the ration bar back.
"Just fill your water, and if you want some berries I can give you some." I say, even though I didn't want her to leave. I give her a small smile, and slowly head to the waterfall.
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:15 pm

Audrey shook her head. "I filled my canteen, and I've found more rations than you. Keep the bar; I meant it when I said you could have it. And hey, depending on what the announcement says, I might be back sooner rather than later. It's just . . . this is all pretty freaky. I don't have any reason to trust you, you don't have any reason to trust me, and we have even less reason to trust whoever else is running around out there, maybe with better weapons than we do. Keep hidden, and stay cautious. Good luck."

With that, she gathered her walking stick from where she'd left it when she sat down. She cast a determined glare at the steep hillside beside the waterfall and continued her path upstream.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:31 pm

"Bye!" I call out, clutching my ration bar and watching her leave. Well, I guess she was right, no one could be trusted. I see the sun's about to set, and I clean up my things, and drift off to sleep, in anticipation, of tomorrow.
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:30 pm

can i still join?

Name Alana Bryans

Gender Female

Appearance: long wavy brown hair, aqua blue streak in right side bangs, tan skin color, always wears silver nail polish, petite shape, wears expensive clothes

Personality: kind, sweet, smart, aware, has always had to work for what she wants, friendly, trustworthy, humble, and trustful

Other: nicknamed aqua because of her "addiction" to water, always is swimming, a life guard, swim instructor. a great gymnast and rock climber, loves tree climbing. LOVES camping
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:40 pm

sandyverybeary3 wrote:can i still join?

Name Alana Bryans

Gender Female

Appearance: long wavy brown hair, aqua blue streak in right side bangs, tan skin color, always wears silver nail polish, petite shape, wears expensive clothes

Personality: kind, sweet, smart, aware, has always had to work for what she wants, friendly, trustworthy, humble, and trustful

Other: nicknamed aqua because of her "addiction" to water, always is swimming, a life guard, swim instructor. a great gymnast and rock climber, loves tree climbing. LOVES camping

Sure! Welcome to the island. Just try to catch up in like one or two posts, as soon as you can. This way we can all be on the same page.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:21 am

The fact that we've mostly been avoiding each other makes it easier to catch up -- it's entirely believable to claim that they just spent the entire time on their own.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:08 am

The next morning
Spoiler:

Dreaming and dreaming.

I was not in my bed anymore. I was in an unknown island without cellphones or computers. The island filled with trees of all kinds and mysteries. With people watching me in the island, watched me for a year. I walked through the forest and found hundreds of satchels of supplies to survive on. There was a noise and out sprouted a volcano! And it erupted! I had to run but I couldn't. My feet were glued to the ground. The lava was coming for me ----

I was shaken by LeiLani. It was a dream, but however I was still at the island and not my bed sadly. I opened my eyes and everything was blurry. I opened them again and saw the concerned face of Leilani.

"Good morning," I said,"Is there anything to eat for breakfast?"

I looked around and saw my bag. I got up with my sore knees. My back aching and I searched though my bad. Ifound an ice pack in my bag. Someone knew I needed it for my back I fell on yesterday.

"Uhmm.. LeiLani... Do you know how this ice pack is in my bag?" I asked with a scared face.

I thought, what if someone went to our cave in the dead of night.. while we were sleeping. It was a scary and creepy thought, I tried shook it out of my mind but couldn't.
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:08 am

It was almost sunset when Audrey finally stopped. Keeping to the river had the advantage of always having a landmark to know what direction she was headed in, but it did have its drawbacks -- her boots and the bottom three inches of her leather pants were splattered in mud.

She'd spotted a possible shelter -- a large fallen tree, partially propped up on some rocks. She cleared the debris from under it in an area large enough for her to lie in, then formed a cocoon with her thermal blanket and propped branches around it to hide it from sight.

Sitting on a rock, she ate one of the ration bars washed down with water. It was pretty tough -- sort of a combination of a granola bar and a rice cake, but tasting like cinnamon -- but it filled her stomach and calmed the shaking in her hands.

She pulled off her boots and draped out her socks -- she remembered something about how vital it was to keep your socks dry when out in the wilderness -- and set them out on a rock. Not wanting to make them too obvious, she propped a smaller branch over them, hiding them from sight. The boots were tucked into the shelter, and she crawled in after them. She wrapped the blanket tightly around herself and gave thanks that at least they were somewhere warm if they had to spend the nights outside. Back home, she'd have died of exposure by now, even with the blanket. With that cheerful thought, she drifted off to sleep.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:31 pm

OOC : Sorry bout not doing this sooner, I was out of town.

BIC :

I woke up, my head throbbing. I guess I must have drifted off. Tomorrow. There was a surprise in store for me today. I gathered some of my things that had fallen out, and hung my backpack. I climbed down the tree, and looked at the sky. It must be early morning. The sky was purple.A light purple, maybe. There were words, I could tell. They were being written with the same handwriting.

You are not alone. There are others.
You must meet at the heart of the island, by sunset.
There lies a gift, that will make your adventure here easy.
There is also an explanation, for we will be there, watching.
How to reach the heart? Use your mind. Follow the signs. A top view would be best. Look atop the trees, and look closely. There are markers.
The first red, the second green, the third orange, and the last purple. Atop the purple, you can see a yellow flag. Head there.
Trust no one.

I practically ran up the tree. I climbed to the top, and saw what they meant. Barely a mile away, there was a red flag on top of a tree. It wasn't here yesterday. Do they visit at night? The though gave me chills. I had till sunset to reach, and I wanted a good hiding spot. I climbed down and started towards the tree.

I reached in about half an hour to the tree, and climbed to the top. The flag was magnificent. These people had money for sure. I looked around and took the flag. I needed to be the first, no matter how much foul play was needed. I looked across at another tree and saw a green flag. I headed towards the tree. I needed to get to the bottom of this.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:13 am

Audrey woke just before sunrise; the sky was just beginning to lighten before the sun peeked over the horizon. She wriggled out of her makeshift shelter, then pulled her pack and blanket with her. A quick check of her socks revealed they were dry, but stiff with sweat and mud. She pulled them on anyway, followed by her boots. When she stopped to give one last check over the area to ensure she hadn't left anything behind, she found a cloth packet containing two spare pairs of socks.

It was disconcerting, no question, but she couldn't complain, and tucked them into her pack. Surveying the area carefully for any sign of others, she made her way back to the river. She'd need another bath -- with the announcement, she'd need to be on full alert and not be distracted by minor discomforts. A few hundred feet upstream, she found a promising spot where the current was slow and the sand looked clean. She stripped quickly and followed what was becoming her routine.

When she finally felt clean again, she turned to her clothes. Her socks, she scrubbed between two rocks -- they weren't in any condition to be worn again until the filth had been removed and they'd dried out. She did the same with the bottom of her pants legs, being more careful with the soft leather. It was a poor choice of material for the heat of the forest, but she didn't have any other options. The shirt didn't smell ready to wear, but she'd be building up a sweat soon enough and lacked soap or deoderant, so it would make little differance.

She took out the cloth that had been wrapped around the socks and used it as a makeshift towel -- not the softest she'd had, but it was effective enough. Dressing quickly, she felt a tang of luxury in the feel of pulling on clean, new socks. The limited wardrobe would be a problem, but whoever had brought them here was providing some supplies . . . she just hoped they wouldn't be stuck here more than a month, for multiple reasons.

She drank the last of the water in her canteen and refilled it in the clear water, carefully adding another of her precious tablets. She noticed her bag had started to gather some debris over the past few days, no surprise given that she'd pulled it into her makeshift shelters each night. She emptied it out, shook out the dead leaves and bugs and lint, and did a quick inventory.

The clothes she was wearing, of course, and the knife held securely in its sheath on her belt. Her walking stick. The satchel itself. The note she'd gotten the first day -- she wasn't quite sure why she still kept it. The waterproof matches (still untouched). Water purification tablets (fewer in number than she'd started with). Her canteen. The thermal blanket, neatly folded. The spool of fishing line that she still didn't know what to do with. Four ration bars, and the wrapper for the fifth. Two pairs of socks, one clean and new, the other damp and still not entirely clean.

She knew they'd need to dry out or else there was a risk of mildew. The fishing line, carefully tied around each item, provided a makeshift clothesline for the socks and her small, rough towel. She arranged it so it would dangle out of her pack as she walked. At risk of snags, but as efficient at drying as she could manage under the circumstances.

Not too bad, supply-wise. Sure, there were some comforts she wished she had, but better than crouching empty-handed in the mud.

The sky was brightening to an odd purple shade, and a sense of motion made her look up.

Writing was appearing in the sky again.

She took in the words with a sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach; it wasn't the best idea to try and move to the edge of the island. But she had a day to travel, and a goal in mind.

Trust no one? She was good there.

She'd never really had the chance to learn how to climb a tree, and didn't want to risk breaking a limb learning now, so she aimed for the nearest high ground she could. It was a steep climb, but offered a good view in all directions. To one side, maybe an hour's hike away, she could see the ocean. Vast and blue, no sign of anything in the distance. She spotted the red flag flapping from a tree nearby. If she squinted, she could spot a green one further down, only noticeable because it was a brighter shade than the surrounding leaves. She wouldn't be able to climb up to get them, so she'd need to hope she only needed to walk in a straight line from there. She'd established her bearings and knew what direction she needed to move in. She'd cover more ground if she didn't spend all her time looking for supplies.

Straightening her pack, she steeled herself for the day's hike.

A plump wild strawberry growing through the rocks caught her eye, and she plucked it. How sweet it tasted!
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:47 am

i woke up to warm sunlight, i was ready to open my eyes to my blue painted room, but instead i was on a beach with swaying palm trees and warm sand, but when i looked down, i saw this was a night mare. I WAS WEARING COTTON!!!! yes, a blue cotton shirt and leather pants, i never wear cotton, and the only time i wear leather is when its a stylish jacket over a designer dress! this was a horrible dream, i kept pinching myself to wake up, but i didn't. i decided to get up and walk the beach and wait until i awake from this dream, but when i put my hands in my pockets, i felt a tiny, neatly folded piece of paper. i pulled it out, it said,"Let the games begin. On this island, there are supplies scattered. Look around to stay alive. And just to let you know, they aren't in the most easiest places. So make sure to watch where you step."

"What does this mean?" i thought to myself, " does this mean this is real life, does this mean there are others, because most games have more than one player...." i looked up and saw something in the distance, it was a boat! I ran to the boat, of course i wasn't hoping for a way out, i didn't even know where i was. when i got to the boat, there was a canvas bag, i pulled it out and opened it up. a small book on aquatic and island plants, rope, canteen, some razors(box cutter blades), two plastic fans and a small package of crackers. i put everything back in the bag and pulled the boat onto the sand. i looked around for a place to put it, i walked alittle ways and found a small oddly shaped circle of trees, i decided to pull the boat between there. it was hard to get the boat there, don't get me wrong, but it was worth it, i knew i would need it later, and this was the perfect spot. i turned the boat upside down and sat up against the boat and examined the fans, they were very well made, i knew because i collected fans, the plastic string that held the separate pieces together was tied tight enough so even if you open the fan very fast the fan will stay open, not fling close, and the plastic was light and flexible, but sturdy and strong, this means the fans can hold up in a heavy impact. each fan piece had a tiny slit in the top, thats when i realized some thing. i pulled out the box cutter blades, i slipped one end in the top of a fan blade, it was a perfect fit, they fit snug to where they wouldn't come out after you applied enough pressure. i heard a crunch of leaves in the distance , i wasn't sure what to do, i found thick blanket-like moss and threw it over the boat, i surrounded the edges with rocks and then covered it with palm leaves, i had left a space for me to crawl under the boat to hide, i brought a rock under with me and placed it so it looked as if there was no hole, it was dark under the boat because there were no cracks for light to come in, and it was a bad idea not to leave cracks because when i sat up i had my head on the top of the boat. it hurt like crazy. i waited for what felt like hours to pass, sitting under that boat, i became very bored very fast, but the time flew by, because when i looked outside it was dark and quiet, not a single star in the sky and no moon to be seen, i crawled back under the boat and forced myself to sleep, i knew tomorrow would be a long day, i had to search for water, sharpen my razor blades to fit into the slits on the fans, and look around for sign of anyone else, friend or foe, i didn't care, i had to make sure i wasn't completely alone, this might be a bad idea, but it makes mr feel safer. and with that i slowly drifted to sleep
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:27 pm

It was past noon when Audrey finally came to the tree that bore the orange flag. She rather wished that the instructions had been to follow a compass, or something else that didn't require climbing. She stared up the flag, annoyed. Due to the rough terrain, she hadn't been able to follow a straight path to get there, and was rather fortunate she'd found the orange flag at all.

She knew she wouldn't find the purple and yellow flags without getting high enough to get a proper line of sight, and there was no high ground here for her to use.

There had never been trips to the country or summers at camp for her; she was a city girl, and vacations were a luxury she'd never seen. She only knew of trees in the park, and had never climbed one before. The closest she'd come was climbing the rope in gym class -- she'd always hated how the rough cord bit into her hands.

Well. At least there'd be branches she could use as hand and footholds, and since it was wider than a rope it'd be easier to use her legs. The boots would help her get a solid grip.

Reaching up and grabbing the tree as firmly as she could, Audrey began to climb.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:31 pm

It took me a few hours to get to the purple flag. My feet were numb and I had finished all of my cookies. My hands had cuts from all of the climbing. I looked across from the tree, and saw the yellow flag. It was truly magnificent. It was a lot bigger than the others, and was glowing. It was very bright. There was also some weird logo on it. It was a triangle with some fancy design inside of it. I had no idea what it symbolized. Nothing familiar. It seemed hardly 10 minutes away.

I grabbed the flag and dropped it onto the floor, and hid it under some leaves, just like I had done with the others. I didn't want to be seen carrying them. I headed in the direction of the flag.

I walked to the "heart". You could tell why it was called the heart of the island. It caved in a little, forming a valley sort of thing. Their were different patches of flowers grown right at the edges. The cave in was shaped like a heart, and in the middle of it, the flag waved from a building. It was more like a tower, with a little box room with those one-way windows. Which meant they could see us, but we couldn't see them. I hid in the trees, not wanting to reveal myself. The sky wrote : Amelia. I guess they had seen me. So atleast they knew I had reached. And so did the others. But then again, who was Amelia to them?

The trees surrounded the the heart, and they were very thick. I climbed up the closest one. I guessed no one else came this way, considering I had taken the flags and hadn't heard anyone. I sat there and waited till sunset, which didn't seem so far now.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:59 pm

The next day, after taking another dip in the waterfall, and cleaning my belongings, I start to watch the sky. After a few hours of staring, suddenly, across the sky, in the same neat font, was a short paragraph, telling us to look atop trees and find five markers. Red, green, orange, purple, and our destination, yellow.

I gulp, and think about how I'd be able to see the markers, since I couldn't climb trees. I turn around to the mountain type waterfall, and smirk. I've done mountain climbing before, in the recreation center, and even though it was entirely safe over there, and completely dangerous here, I had no option. It wasn't that tall, maybe fourty feet? It would take me time, but I could run the through the forest quickly.

First, I fill my bottle, and stuff it in my satchel, no water break until I reached the top. I did some breathing exercises, and ate my power bar. Here I go...I think to myself, and start to climb.

After what seemed like forever, I reached the top. The sun was blazing; I was covered in sweat and dirt. I wipe myself with my handkerchief, and drink my water, which had become warm and disgusting, in one go.

I see the red marker, and notice it is a straight line. The red marker seemed, about a mile away from here, and the other markers a mile and a half away from each other. Through quick math, I calculated a seven or so mile run. This is not going to be easy, but I need answers, and that's where they are.

After a few minutes of rest, I start to climb down, when I realize, that I don't have the stamina to run so far, and climb all the way down, after half of it was wasted climbing. Think, think, think, come on Morgan, think How will you get down?
I smirk to myself. The water was visible, and I knew nothing dangerous lied inside...

Quickly, before I put too much thought on it, I jumped off the cliff, into the water...

I covered my mouth with my hands, but my scream was still audible. When I land in the water, it splashes all over everywhere. My clothes and shoes get filled with water, and I feel chilly all over. I can feel the water going in my satchel, luckily, I had nothing that would get damaged if wet inside.

I come out of the water, shivering, and start to jog. My strategy is to run straight, and hope for the best.
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:40 pm

i woke up under my boat. i climbed out and stood up. i decided that it was time to travel further, i looked up at the sky to try to see if i could tell the time, i couldn't really, but what i did see was like and illusion. in neat writing i saw "look atop trees and find five markers. Red, green, orange, purple, and your destination, yellow." wow, i thought, ok, find five marker things. this might be a little hard, but i just want out of here!

i traveled for hours on end, leaving my boat behind for another person. i controlled my self, planning to eat a cracker a day, but i also needed to find water. after another hour i hear the distant sound of running water, i start running toward it.it's a water fall! i come so close to it that it looks like i want to run into it. i stop right at the edge and fill my canteen, i lift my head and i see something on the top of the waterfall it looks like a flag!
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:55 pm

By the time she reached the flag, Audrey felt like collapsing. But she couldn't, because then she'd probably fall to her death. Or at least break something.

While the bark wasn't as hard on her hands as the climbing rope had been, her palms were still scraped up and coated in sap, and there were twigs snagged in her hair. She'd be vaguely worried about not looking presentable when finally meeting up with everyone else, if there weren't the assurance that they'd probably look just as bad, if not worse.

She untied the flag from the tree -- you never knew when a piece of cloth might come in handy -- and tucked it into her belt. She'd put it in her bag when she got back down.

Legs in a death grip on the tree trunk, she looked around carefully. She could see the purple, and a wink of yellow some distance past that. Below, on the way to the tree bearing the purple flag, she spotted a large and distinctive rock. She'd know she was moving in the right direction if she reached the rock.

Allowing herself to relax marginally in satisfaction, she began her climb down.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:16 am

OOC : I'll continue once all of you guys have reached the heart :]
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by River Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:58 am

The girl woke up and asked if their was breakfast. Then she found an icepack in her bag that wasn't there before. She asked if I knew anything about it.

"Sorry no idea. And I can get started on breakfast. I climbed out and looked to the sky. There was a note the same way the last one came.

You are not alone. There are others.
You must meet at the heart of the island, by sunset.
There lies a gift, that will make your adventure here easy.
There is also an explanation, for we will be there, watching.
How to reach the heart? Use your mind. Follow the signs. A top view would be best. Look atop the trees, and look closely. There are markers.
The first red, the second green, the third orange, and the last purple. Atop the purple, you can see a yellow flag. Head there.
Trust no one.

"Umm you might want to see this" I told her.
River
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:37 pm

Hours later, Audrey reached the heart of the island. She was tired, scraped, sweaty, and there were still bits of bark under her nails. When she'd passed a river earlier, she'd tried to rinse the worst of the day's dirt off, but when time is of the essence there's not much you can do.

She didn't want to climb any more trees, so she simply found a spot that looked comfortable and out of sight and settled in to wait.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Rain~ Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:33 am

Name : Irene Charles
Age [ Teenager or Adult ] : Teenager, age 16
Appearance : Long, waist length, silky straight blond hair. Pale green eyes, and pale skin. Freckles all over cheeks, and is 5'7, very tall. Weights about 109 pounds.
Personality : Irene is a very clever and kind human being. She likes to meet people, and is very adventurous. She really enjoys nature and animals, more than anything. Sometimes can worry easily. Is good at singing, running, swimming and doing things that need movement.
Other :
~Rain~
~Rain~
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:18 am

~Rain~ wrote:Name : Irene Charles
Appearance : Long, waist length, silky straight blond hair. Pale green eyes, and pale skin. Freckles all over cheeks, and is 5'7, very tall. Weights about 109 pounds.
Personality : Irene is a very clever and kind human being. She likes to meet people, and is very adventurous. She really enjoys nature and animals, more than anything. Sometimes can worry easily. Is good at singing, running, swimming and doing things that need movement.
Other :

Welcome to the island! Read the posts up till now and try to catch up in one or two posts. [:
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Rain~ Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:02 am

AleciaAutumn10 wrote:
Other :

Welcome to the island! Read the posts up till now and try to catch up in one or two posts. [:

Okay, do you want me to just reread and try to RP with you guys and get in the story? (:
~Rain~
~Rain~
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:04 am

~Rain~ wrote:
AleciaAutumn10 wrote:
Other :

Okay, do you want me to just reread and try to RP with you guys and get in the story? (:

If you've already read it and are up to date on the story, like you know what's happened and what is going on, just try to catch up with us. Try to catch up in like one or two posts, so we can all be on the same page when I continue.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next