Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost in Fantasy....

5 posters

Go down

Lost in Fantasy.... Empty Lost in Fantasy....

Post by DemiDiva339 Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:38 pm

Hello everybody!Im BACK with my NEW series called "Lost in Fantasy....''.Ok so basically this story is about a girl called Alex that LOVES to go & play outside & in her backyard,until she saw a locket that had a picture of her in the backyard & suddenly saw a twinkling light behind a flower & you'll find out more of the mystery when "Lost in Fantasy....'' comes to a computer or laptop near you.Let's go meet the Characters:

Alex Garcia:She's 13 years old,shes active,loves photography,obsessed with NATURE,& her mom disappeared or died.Lives with her dad.
Mackenzie Salmon: Alex's best friend since day care.She's 13,she's active,LOVES the color green,loves phtography,art & music.
Mr.Garcia:Alex's father,business man.
Mr.Salmon:Mackenzie's father,race car builder.
Mrs.Salmon:Mackenzie's mother,art teacher at "Malibu's Arts".
Sunny:Alex's 4 weeks old bunny.

Ok we met the Characters & stay tuned when "Lost in Fantasy....''is going to be here at "Express Yourself''!

Last edited by DemiDiva339 on Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:59 am; edited 1 time in total
DemiDiva339
DemiDiva339
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Lost in Fantasy.... Empty Re: Lost in Fantasy....

Post by barbie6 Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:47 pm

it sounds cool if your ever making a movie on this and posting it on youtube i wanna be alex( its funny because the person i like is named alex Lost in Fantasy.... Icon_razz)
barbie6
barbie6
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by DemiDiva339 Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:38 pm

Chapter 1:

Ahhh......Hollywood California is the place to be with warm sun,cool beaches,& green grass.I love my beautiful state.I moved to California when I was one-years old.My dad told me when I was born we lived at Maryland.I had a great life, until this day.I was 4 years old playing in the backyard with my mom.I went inside the kitchen to drink water & my mom waited for me outside.I came back to the backyard & my mom wasn't there.Where could she be?I looked for her everywhere around the house but she wasn't around.I told me dad,he got worried & so was I.We called the police.They couldnt find her anywhere too.We posted posters all over town,but no calls.I felt like I lost a part of me.My mom was like my best friend.But I lost her.Now I'm 13 living the life.I learn photography & I love it.I post all of my pictures in this side of my room wall.I play lots of sports,I'm learning how to play golf.Nature is in my blood.My dad use to be a veterinarian.Thats when I found Sunny.Sunny had cancer but my dad help her.She's a cancer survivor.I love the world & I take care of it.I love to travel the world.These are my top 6 places I love to go:
Lost in Fantasy.... Tumblr10

I have list of places I love to go up there^.I was in my room with Sunny laying on my bed writing on my diary.I write my personal stuff in there like my secrets, my feelings.It takes the stress out of me when I write.My dad came inside my room & said "Breakfast is ready.'' "I'll be right there.'' I got my bookbag packed my books,diary,camera,pouch,Ipod touch(The new one),sketchbook(I love to draw my best friend taught me art lessons.) & turned off my phone & tucked it in my right pocket.I grabbed Sunny to put her down.She followed me downstairs to the kitchen.I just love how my dad cooks.Chocolate pancakes again with bacon,eggs,orange juice & blueberry oatmeal.I served Sunny some food."So are you going to ride your bike to school or I'll drive you there?''dad said."I'll ride my bike there.''I packed my lunch in my lunch bag.I ate my breakfast,put on my bookbag & went outside with my dad.''Bye dad.'' "Bye Alex have a great day on school.'' he went inside his car & droved away.I got on my bike & drove to school.Ugh...I need to see them again.Melanie & her 2 plastic freaks.Melanie is the most meanest popular plastic girl in school.She's so rich,she lives in a Mansion,her dad owns a limo,& she wears the most pretty,preppy,girly,fancy,casual,clothes in school.She has an eye on the most popular,cutest guy on school.Logan Miller.She makes it obvious,everybody knows that she has a crush on him.Even me.Yeah, me.Mikayla Jones is one of the plastic group.She is like the most plastic girl on school.She says that she's the cleanest,best,perfect girl in the world.Melissa Smith is the other girl on the plastic group with Melanie & Mikayla.Melissa is so preppy.And very annoying!And here I am.In Sky Way Middle School.I parked my bike in the bike parking whatever is called.I saw Mackenzie coming to me to park her bike."Hey Alex!''she said,"Hey whats up?''."Nothing much,Ms.Brown's homework was very easy.'' "Very easy.''We both stop walking & talking because Melanie's mom parked in front of us & Melanie with her plastic friends got out of the car.Melanie just walk to strut her style."You know I'm sick & tired of Melanie being such mean to me & showing off her clothes!It's getting really annoying!''I cried.Well it's really true I wish I was in another place instead of here without Melanie."Don't worry Alex we will stop her.'' said Mackenzie.I just love Mackenzie she is the best friend I ever had.I went to my locker to pick up my books for my Physics class.It's period 2, it's boring but the most entertaining part is that Logan is sitting in front of me.I walked inside & sat on my desk.Oh gosh I was sweating buckets why does Logan need to be so cute.

To be continued...

Last edited by DemiDiva339 on Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:08 am; edited 1 time in total
DemiDiva339
DemiDiva339
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by brittanypainter Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:46 pm

You are such a talented writer!! I write myself but i'm too lazy to post them Lost in Fantasy.... Icon_razz Hope you write more!!!
brittanypainter
brittanypainter
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by DemiDiva339 Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:56 am

brittanypainter wrote:You are such a talented writer!! I write myself but i'm too lazy to post them Lost in Fantasy.... Icon_razz Hope you write more!!!

Haha thanks & yes I'll write more.Lost in Fantasy.... 465488
DemiDiva339
DemiDiva339
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by barbie6 Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:57 am

this is very good i wanna see what happeneds next
barbie6
barbie6
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by DemiDiva339 Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:54 am

Chapter 2:
"Welcome class.In Wednesday we have test.So were going to do a Test Review.Take out your books & a sheet and I'm going to partner you guys with someone.''said Mr.Jones with a serious tone like always.Now I'm really sweating because maybe Mr.Jones will have me partner up with someone I would like to call "Logan." "Kasey with Shady,Luis with Lennie,Logan with Alex...''OH GOSH!I new it.I new that he's going to partner me up with Logan of gosh.Logan got up from his seat & came up to me."Let's go sit in the rug.'' I was shaking when he talked to me,this is the first time he ever speak to me."Ok, great.'' I said quietly."If that's ok with if not then let's go sit somewhere else.''he said & I said ''No no it's a good place to sit there I'm cool with it.'' I said and ended it with a smile.He smiled by & I screamed in my mind.I stand up got my pencil,book & the sheet of paper & followed Logan to the rug & sat next to him.I love the way he flips his black Justin Bieber hair.Maybe he's the next Bieber.Just kidding.We both turned the page until we saw the Test Review page & we talked,smiled,giggled and we founded answers together.I just noticed that me & him make perfect study buddies.Then he said "Can you sit next to me in lunch.I really want to talk with you & study the test with you cause believe it or not I'm really bad at physics.'' he smiled & giggled.I sweat even more when he told me that.Oh gosh me sitting next to Logan in lunch."Yeah ok I'll like that.'' I said."Have you heard the rumor?That Melanie likes me?Ugh,I hate her.'' said Logan."I'm in your side I hate her too.She think she's all that.'' I said."True.'' he said with his eyebrows wide smiling,30 minutes later everyone finished with the test review.So we needed to take it home to study.It was lunch time I sat in front of Logan.And then Mackenzie sat next to me & she said "Hi Alex and...Logan.''she said so confusing.And then another friend of ours called Jailene sat the other side of me.Jailene is so pretty but she wears black eyeliner to much & she's into photography too.Oh gosh I love her eyes their Hazel.And she wears alot of black clothes like right now she's wearing black & white converse,some black skinny jeans & a white T-shirt that says "I Love Mustaches.'' and it has a heart print & a mustache print on it.And she has a black hoodie on.She has black-reddish hair.So her bangs sometimes cover her right side face."Hey guys and Logan''she said confusing too.And then another friend of ours came,her name is Katie,she's girly.She loves fashion!She's like my fashion expert & I got to say that she's more prettier than Melanie than her plastic freaks.I'll call her Anti Plastic Girl.She has light brown hair with blonde highlights.She has Green eyes.Right now she's wearing black skinny jeans,purple flats,a blue shirt that says "Love bug'' with a ladybug,& bee print on it & a heart.And she has a pony tail on with bangs on the side.She's wearing lip gloss.And her pink nails.She sat next to Logan."Hey guys and...Logan!'' she said very confusing.And then another friend of ours called Jamie.Jamie is a normal girl like me & Mackenzie.She's beautiful but sometimes she calls her herself ugly.and I dont like that.She has dark blue,orangy eyes.She has beautiful,shiny,soft,brown hair.She let her hair down and she put a bow in her left side and sometimes she lets her bangs down so no one cant see her face.She's wearing dark blue skinny jeans with red converse high tops.She has a red shirt with a Domo print on it."Hey guys and hi...Logan.''she said confusing.I have black skinny jeans with black converse knee high tops.A green shirt that has a Camera print on it & it says "Photography is my insperation.''I have black hair is blonde highlights.I have blueish greenish eyes.I have my hair let down,and I have bangs on my right side..Mackenzie has black skinny jeans,blue Nike dunks,a purple shirt that says "I love Nerds.'',she has nerd glasses on & suspenders.And her bangs up.She has blue eyes & she has brown hair.And i was getting nervous.So I said ''Umm girls follow me.'' Jailene,Katie,Mackenzie,& Jamie followed me far from Logan.And I said "Guys,Logan wants to sit with me alone so can you guys do me a favor?I'm sorry to be rude but can you guys sit somewhere else?''I was scared because I dont want them to feel that I dont want to hang out with them instead to hang out with Logan.Jamie said "Sure will sit in the table next to you & Logan are sitting in the table.'' "Yeah that you be great so we can leave you alone with him,thats so romantic.''Mackenzie said with a smile on her face."I cannot believe your sitting with the popular,cutest guy on school!Have fun.'' said Katie.
"How did you got to meet him?Well anyways good luck.'' said Jailene with a smile on her face too.My friends had a smile on their face .I just love my friends they just love me & I love them too."Jailene, it's a long story so you guys video chat with me at 7:00 clock.Ok?"I said."Ok,sure.''they all said in the same time.They sat on the table & I went back to Logan.We started to talk,& laugh.He was hilarious.Melanie & her plastic freaks walked up to me & Logan."Hi Logan!Come sit with us!''said Melanie."Uhh,I'm with my friend Alex.''said Logan."Oh that girl,come on your going to have more fun with us so get off that table & sit there!''said Melanie pointing to a table.Logan got up & went to the table."Stay right there will go there in one second,listen Alex,I want you to stop hanging out with my guy if you don't something will happen to you.''she said with a mad tone. "Yeah something will happen to you cause he's mine!''said Melissa."Who do you think you are he's mine!''said Mikayla."Girls forget it he's mine!''said Melanie."Be aware Alex,if not your going to have the worst day of your life.'' said Melanie & she walked away with her friends to Logan.I got up from my table and went to my friends.After school,I ride my bike to school.I parked my bike in the front porch.I open the door with my key,I got in & then I closed the door.I saw my dad in the kitchen doing some work from his job."Hi dad.I'm back.''I said."Hey sweety how was school?''

DemiDiva339
DemiDiva339
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:55 pm

Awesome! You're better than my series The Mystery Moonlight! I haven't been posting the next chapter cause I'm thinking still.
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by barbie6 Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:55 am

i like the part where she said "I love the way he flips his black Justin Bieber hair."
if he looks like this
Lost in Fantasy.... Jb_bla10
then logan is pretty cute
barbie6
barbie6
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by DonnyJanubeary Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:02 am

Very good
DonnyJanubeary
DonnyJanubeary
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down