Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Top Posters of the Week Contest (June 27 to July 2) -Winner: Luv

+9
bearvilleisawesome
ItalianPrincess
muffinatormanic
MollyFlyer
Luv
Bear
Anita
Cheer
Admin
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Top Posters of the Week Contest (June 27 to July 2) -Winner: Luv - Page 2 Empty Re: Top Posters of the Week Contest (June 27 to July 2) -Winner: Luv

Post by Luv Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:16 pm

You'll get the hang of it fast. You're doing great so far.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Top Posters of the Week Contest (June 27 to July 2) -Winner: Luv - Page 2 Empty Re: Top Posters of the Week Contest (June 27 to July 2) -Winner: Luv

Post by MollyFlyer Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:29 pm

. . . Luv, I can't help but notice that every time you encourage me, it adds to your post count.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by bearvilleisawesome Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:34 pm

Wow, how do you get on the top posters of the week?
bearvilleisawesome
bearvilleisawesome
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:37 pm

You're on it! All you need to do is keep posting as much as you can.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by bearvilleisawesome Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:38 pm

oh! is that the thing on the side??
bearvilleisawesome
bearvilleisawesome
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:03 pm

MollyFlyer wrote:. . . Luv, I can't help but notice that every time you encourage me, it adds to your post count.

^I love you for this. x) I lol'd.

So does yours, every time you reply. Keep it up, haha.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:03 am

------------------------------------

This week's contest is over. Champ: Luv

Top Posters of the Week Contest (June 27 to July 2) -Winner: Luv - Page 2 Ss13010

Please PM me for your prizes. Congrats!

I captured the photo of the winning list way past deadline (5 hours later)- my bad. I am giving an additional 5,000 Paw Prints to everyone on this list.
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:18 am

Congrats Luv ;D
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:20 am

Luvly job Luv :]
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:20 am

Congrats!
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:21 am

Congrats everyone!
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:32 am

Who will win this coming week? ;]

BEAT ME
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:34 am

Awww, so close . . . at least 500 paw points isn't too bad.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:35 am

Aaand I just noticed my new total. WOOHOO!
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:35 am

Molly - long as your total post count goes up, it's worth it. Winner or not.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:04 am

Yep, I'd just been aiming for the top 7 for the paw prints -- but with the bonus, it doesn't matter!

Congrats, Luv. You earned it!
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:06 am

Thanks, Molly. Top Posters of the Week Contest (June 27 to July 2) -Winner: Luv - Page 2 465488

I think you can break top five this week. ;D
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by bearvilleisawesome Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:54 am

good job luv, i could never post as much as you
bearvilleisawesome
bearvilleisawesome
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:11 pm

You are not going to win three weeks straight >:]
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:00 am

I can't wait till the next contest! I bet I can make it Top 3!
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:53 am

I think you will too Gwyneth! You have a lot of suggestions and news to share O:
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by helenacool18 Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:12 am

Congratulations Top Posters of the Week Contest (June 27 to July 2) -Winner: Luv - Page 2 465488
helenacool18
helenacool18
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:52 am

So proud of myself that I got top 2. Congrats to Luv and the others on the list, and those who've tried extremely hard to get on the top posters. Top Posters of the Week Contest (June 27 to July 2) -Winner: Luv - Page 2 143839
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2