Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Top Posters of the Week Contest #4 (June 6 to 11)- Winner: AleciaAutumn10

+11
muffinatormanic
emmie
JLBABV
Test
AleciaAutumn10
Daize
Anita
GwynethLove
Noel
Luv
Admin
15 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Top Posters of the Week Contest #4 (June 6 to 11)- Winner: AleciaAutumn10 - Page 2 Empty Re: Top Posters of the Week Contest #4 (June 6 to 11)- Winner: AleciaAutumn10

Post by Admin Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:39 am

Geminio!!!

Admin wonders why the spell didn't work. It's meant to double his post count.

I've got to practice some more.. :twisted:
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Top Posters of the Week Contest #4 (June 6 to 11)- Winner: AleciaAutumn10 - Page 2 Empty Re: Top Posters of the Week Contest #4 (June 6 to 11)- Winner: AleciaAutumn10

Post by JLBABV Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:55 am

I've decided to sit this one out! Top Posters of the Week Contest #4 (June 6 to 11)- Winner: AleciaAutumn10 - Page 2 Icon_razz it's far more entertaining from a neutral point of view

(Go Chuck!)

Did i say neutral? Top Posters of the Week Contest #4 (June 6 to 11)- Winner: AleciaAutumn10 - Page 2 Icon_razz
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:57 am

JLBABV wrote:I've decided to sit this one out! Top Posters of the Week Contest #4 (June 6 to 11)- Winner: AleciaAutumn10 - Page 2 Icon_razz it's far more entertaining from a neutral point of view

(Go Chuck!)

Did i say neutral? Top Posters of the Week Contest #4 (June 6 to 11)- Winner: AleciaAutumn10 - Page 2 Icon_razz

Agreed. :lol:
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:17 am

Admin wrote:
DaisyBear3635 wrote:
Admin wrote:
DaisyBear3635 wrote:
Admin wrote:This week is tough... Look at me... I could jump up to the top any time soon! :twisted:
Nevaa!
:twisted:

:evil: :evil: :evil:

Watch and see... and learn!
Ooh..
Am I supposed to be scared? Top Posters of the Week Contest #4 (June 6 to 11)- Winner: AleciaAutumn10 - Page 2 Icon_razz

Oh yeah. be verrrrrry scared..... :twisted:
Oooh! I'm terrified! -she says in a sarcastic tone-
C'mon Chuck. Admit it. You can't possibly catch up Top Posters of the Week Contest #4 (June 6 to 11)- Winner: AleciaAutumn10 - Page 2 Icon_razz

Admin wrote:Geminio!!!

Haha.
Good one :lol:
While you're practicing we'll just post away Top Posters of the Week Contest #4 (June 6 to 11)- Winner: AleciaAutumn10 - Page 2 Icon_razz

*Test* wrote:
JLBABV wrote:I've decided to sit this one out! Top Posters of the Week Contest #4 (June 6 to 11)- Winner: AleciaAutumn10 - Page 2 Icon_razz it's far more entertaining from a neutral point of view

(Go Chuck!)

Awwwh. You're rooting for Admin D:
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by emmie Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:21 am

good lucky everybody Top Posters of the Week Contest #4 (June 6 to 11)- Winner: AleciaAutumn10 - Page 2 Icon_razz
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:23 am

(Go Chuck!)

:melikey: :melikey: :melikey:
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:26 am

Admin wrote:

(Go Chuck!)

making you laugh again?
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:26 am

DaisyBear3635 wrote:
Admin wrote:
DaisyBear3635 wrote:
Admin wrote:
DaisyBear3635 wrote:
Admin wrote:This week is tough... Look at me... I could jump up to the top any time soon! :twisted:
Nevaa!

Ooh..
Am I supposed to be scared? Top Posters of the Week Contest #4 (June 6 to 11)- Winner: AleciaAutumn10 - Page 2 Icon_razz

C'mon Chuck. Admit it. You can't possibly catch up Top Posters of the Week Contest #4 (June 6 to 11)- Winner: AleciaAutumn10 - Page 2 Icon_razz

Haha.
While you're practicing we'll just post away Top Posters of the Week Contest #4 (June 6 to 11)- Winner: AleciaAutumn10 - Page 2 Icon_razz

*Test* wrote:

(Go Chuck!)

76 posts vs 209 posts - easy peasy! HAH!

Studying mastery of Geminio spell and Gemino Curse... study
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:26 am

JLBABV wrote:
Admin wrote:

(Go Chuck!)

making you laugh again?

Not laugh but smile- like this Top Posters of the Week Contest #4 (June 6 to 11)- Winner: AleciaAutumn10 - Page 2 143839
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:37 am

Admin wrote:
JLBABV wrote:
Admin wrote:

(Go Chuck!)

making you laugh again?

Not laugh but smile- like this Top Posters of the Week Contest #4 (June 6 to 11)- Winner: AleciaAutumn10 - Page 2 143839

I see Top Posters of the Week Contest #4 (June 6 to 11)- Winner: AleciaAutumn10 - Page 2 Icon_razz
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:39 am

Admin wrote:
DaisyBear3635 wrote:
Admin wrote:
DaisyBear3635 wrote:
Admin wrote:
DaisyBear3635 wrote:
Nevaa!

Ooh..

Haha.

*Test* wrote:

(Go Chuck!)

76 posts vs 209 posts - easy peasy! HAH!

Studying mastery of Geminio spell and Gemino Curse... study

Easy?
Just keep on studying..
Top Posters of the Week Contest #4 (June 6 to 11)- Winner: AleciaAutumn10 - Page 2 1107968042
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:12 am

Alecia is pumping. Top Posters of the Week Contest #4 (June 6 to 11)- Winner: AleciaAutumn10 - Page 2 Icon_razz
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:20 am

You got that right ;D
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:53 am

Just wait for it. The heat is coming!
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:10 am

Oh my... I was out for a bit and when I came back- Luv is back ahead.. It's a very tight competition between Luv and Alecia... But who knows.. Daisy might make it through.. OR...

ME!

Watch out! I'm slowly perfecting my spells and curses! :twisted:
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:12 am

I don't have much willpower to more than barely hold the lead. xD
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:45 am

I'm excited bring it on again and again Top Posters of the Week Contest #4 (June 6 to 11)- Winner: AleciaAutumn10 - Page 2 143839
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:46 am

Muffin, you're pretty good. ;D

C'mon. Put me in my place. I dare you.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:33 pm

My timezone is different, and when everyones on, I'm sleeping D:
But its okay, I'm gunna get so ahead you won't be able to catch up >:]
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Noel Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:57 am

I've decided to try this time.. even though I fail miserably every single time, I'm still gonna try!
Noel
Noel
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:02 am

I WILL make it through!
Just wait and watch Luv, Chuck and Alecia >Top Posters of the Week Contest #4 (June 6 to 11)- Winner: AleciaAutumn10 - Page 2 143839

Muffin and Kelly are in the contest now too D:
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Noel Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:06 am

I'll probably fail this time around too actually Top Posters of the Week Contest #4 (June 6 to 11)- Winner: AleciaAutumn10 - Page 2 Icon_razz Oh well, I'll still try!
Noel
Noel
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kellz Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:09 am

DaisyBear3635 wrote:I WILL make it through!
Just wait and watch Luv, Chuck and Alecia >Top Posters of the Week Contest #4 (June 6 to 11)- Winner: AleciaAutumn10 - Page 2 143839

Yeshh. I'm like a ninja. I silently climb up the board Top Posters of the Week Contest #4 (June 6 to 11)- Winner: AleciaAutumn10 - Page 2 Icon_razz
Kellz
Kellz
Forum Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:10 am

Good Luck Noel !
And we'll see about that Daisy ! >:]
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:13 am

Kelly99 wrote:
DaisyBear3635 wrote:I WILL make it through!

Yeshh. I'm like a ninja. I silently climb up the board Top Posters of the Week Contest #4 (June 6 to 11)- Winner: AleciaAutumn10 - Page 2 Icon_razz
Silently?
I think you're pretty loud Top Posters of the Week Contest #4 (June 6 to 11)- Winner: AleciaAutumn10 - Page 2 Icon_razz
But seriously you came up so quickly. I was like woah o.o
Leaving Admin and Muffin behind.

@Noel Awwwh! Good luck [:
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next