Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Top Posters of the Week Contest #2 (with a TWIST) - Winner: AleciaAutumn10

+10
Daize
emmie
AleciaAutumn10
GwynethLove
Noel
muffinatormanic
Anita
Kellz
Cheer
Admin
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Top Posters of the Week Contest #2 (with a TWIST) - Winner: AleciaAutumn10 Empty Top Posters of the Week Contest #2 (with a TWIST) - Winner: AleciaAutumn10

Post by Admin Mon May 23, 2011 4:47 pm

Prizes for this week are:

Top 1: BVO items of your choice worth 2 credits in total & +150 in Health and Happiness bars!
Top 2: +50 for your pet's Health and Happiness bars
Top 3: +30 for your pet's Health and Happiness bars
Top 4: +10 for your pet's Health and Happiness bars
Top 5 to 7: 1,000 Paw Prints
Top 8 to 10: 500 Paw Prints

Contest period: May 23 to 28

This week's contest ends at midnight of May 29th EST.

Here's the TWIST:
Last week's winner is lollipops511. If lollipops511 defends her title and wins again this week, the prizes for first place listed above will be DOUBLED, which means, if she wins again, she will receive BVO items of her choice worth 4 credits in total & +300 in Health and Happiness bars!

Grab the top spot for a chance to defend the title and receive prizes x2!

Goodluck!

------------------------------------
This week's contest is over. Champ: AleciaAutumn10

Top Posters of the Week Contest #2 (with a TWIST) - Winner: AleciaAutumn10 Ss07110

Those in top 10, please PM me for your prizes. Gratz! cheers

Last edited by Admin on Sun May 29, 2011 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Top Posters of the Week Contest #2 (with a TWIST) - Winner: AleciaAutumn10 Empty Re: Top Posters of the Week Contest #2 (with a TWIST) - Winner: AleciaAutumn10

Post by Cheer Mon May 23, 2011 11:40 pm

Nice twist.
I don't think I can participate in this round, though, since I'm leaving on Wednesday Top Posters of the Week Contest #2 (with a TWIST) - Winner: AleciaAutumn10 Icon_razz
Good luck everyone ^^ ~
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Top Posters of the Week Contest #2 (with a TWIST) - Winner: AleciaAutumn10 Empty Re: Top Posters of the Week Contest #2 (with a TWIST) - Winner: AleciaAutumn10

Post by Kellz Tue May 24, 2011 9:56 am

I'll try, since I'm in 1st right now (:
Good luck everyone!
Kellz
Kellz
Forum Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Tue May 24, 2011 10:40 am

I'll try but I don't think I can beat
Kelly she's too good at this! Top Posters of the Week Contest #2 (with a TWIST) - Winner: AleciaAutumn10 610897
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kellz Tue May 24, 2011 10:56 am

staraugust182 wrote:I'll try but I don't think I can beat
Kelly she's too good at this! Top Posters of the Week Contest #2 (with a TWIST) - Winner: AleciaAutumn10 610897
Hahaa, thank ya. You're too nice Top Posters of the Week Contest #2 (with a TWIST) - Winner: AleciaAutumn10 143839
Kellz
Kellz
Forum Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Tue May 24, 2011 11:28 am

Kelly99 wrote:
staraugust182 wrote:I'll try but I don't think I can beat
Hahaa, thank ya. You're too nice Top Posters of the Week Contest #2 (with a TWIST) - Winner: AleciaAutumn10 143839
Anytimes lol!And thank you too!
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Tue May 24, 2011 11:29 am

I'm excited and bring it on Top Posters of the Week Contest #2 (with a TWIST) - Winner: AleciaAutumn10 143839!
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Tue May 24, 2011 11:31 am

muffinatormanic wrote:I'm excited and bring it on Top Posters of the Week Contest #2 (with a TWIST) - Winner: AleciaAutumn10 143839!
Oh we will Top Posters of the Week Contest #2 (with a TWIST) - Winner: AleciaAutumn10 610897 Oh we will! Top Posters of the Week Contest #2 (with a TWIST) - Winner: AleciaAutumn10 610897
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Noel Tue May 24, 2011 12:16 pm

Awesome! It's on!
Noel
Noel
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Wed May 25, 2011 8:34 am

Noel wrote:Awesome! It's on!
Oh yeah it's awesome... BRING IT! :twisted: (lol jk jk we're besties I would never say that to you)
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Wed May 25, 2011 8:44 am

Sweet!!!!!!!!!!
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Noel Wed May 25, 2011 8:53 am

staraugust182 wrote:
Oh yeah it's awesome... BRING IT! :twisted: (lol jk jk we're besties I would never say that to you)
Or would you?? Rofl JK!
Noel
Noel
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 25, 2011 8:53 am

staraugust182 wrote:

You're grabbing the top spot are you? :shock:
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Wed May 25, 2011 8:55 am

Admin wrote:
staraugust182 wrote:

You're grabbing the top spot are you? :shock:
Yes,yes I am!!Mwahahaha beat that! :twisted:
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat May 28, 2011 3:28 pm

Ace! Very very close fight between muffin and star! Alecia is also close behind... It's anybody's game.

Just reminding you guys, you have a day left! This week's contest ends the moment the clock strikes at midnight EST May 29th.

Good luck! Fight fight fight! :twisted:
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Sun May 29, 2011 12:04 am

Thank you Chuck!Now it's a big fight between me and Alecia! :shock:
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sun May 29, 2011 12:32 am

staraugust182 wrote:Thank you Chuck!Now it's a big fight between me and Alecia! :shock:

Bring it on Star :twisted: Top Posters of the Week Contest #2 (with a TWIST) - Winner: AleciaAutumn10 923748
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by emmie Sun May 29, 2011 12:34 am

oh yeah, i'm back in the game! :suspect:
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Sun May 29, 2011 3:52 am

Oh yeah ! Dang D: Star and Alecia! You guys can sure post a lotss!
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by emmie Sun May 29, 2011 3:53 am

okay, well for now i'm trying to get over daisy Top Posters of the Week Contest #2 (with a TWIST) - Winner: AleciaAutumn10 Icon_razz
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Sun May 29, 2011 4:01 am

Bring it on guys!Try to beat me! >Top Posters of the Week Contest #2 (with a TWIST) - Winner: AleciaAutumn10 143839
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun May 29, 2011 4:39 am

Now I just realized it's clearly ANYBODY's game! :shock:
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Sun May 29, 2011 4:40 am

Admin wrote:Now I just realized it's clearly ANYBODY's game! :shock:
Yup! Top Posters of the Week Contest #2 (with a TWIST) - Winner: AleciaAutumn10 143839
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun May 29, 2011 4:41 am

staraugust182 wrote:
Admin wrote:Now I just realized it's clearly ANYBODY's game! :shock:
Yup! Top Posters of the Week Contest #2 (with a TWIST) - Winner: AleciaAutumn10 143839

Which means I could still beat you! :twisted:
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sun May 29, 2011 4:42 am

I'm kinda scared D:
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next