Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A christmas parade with some famous faces! -Please read for cancelation issues

+8
ClayLuv1
xxchanntasticxx
BabvRocksGirl
Kellz
princess M
GwynethLove
LoraDazzle4
Eddy
12 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A christmas parade with some famous faces! -Please read for cancelation issues - Page 3 Empty Re: A christmas parade with some famous faces! -Please read for cancelation issues

Post by Eddy Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:09 am

Thanks beary much! He was rushed to hospital cause he was choking on a bead that fell of his cardi A christmas parade with some famous faces! -Please read for cancelation issues - Page 3 597500 I really hope he is alright!!?
Eddy
Eddy
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

A christmas parade with some famous faces! -Please read for cancelation issues - Page 3 Empty Re: A christmas parade with some famous faces! -Please read for cancelation issues

Post by BabvRocksGirl Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:27 am

Awww, I hope he is okay! I totally understand completely! If that happend to my little sister I would put her first too. Well good luck for your lil brother A christmas parade with some famous faces! -Please read for cancelation issues - Page 3 465488 I hope he feels better. Cant wait till parade now A christmas parade with some famous faces! -Please read for cancelation issues - Page 3 143839
BabvRocksGirl
BabvRocksGirl
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Eddy Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:29 am

Thanks for your kind comment A christmas parade with some famous faces! -Please read for cancelation issues - Page 3 465488
Eddy
Eddy
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BabvRocksGirl Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:36 am

No problem A christmas parade with some famous faces! -Please read for cancelation issues - Page 3 465488
BabvRocksGirl
BabvRocksGirl
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by DemiDiva339 Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:36 pm

GwynethLove wrote:i see you, and BabvRocksGirl. even demi's not here! I used the timezone list you posted xxchantasticxx, and i'm in east! If anyone is in east, you guys had to come in 1 pm..

I did went earlier but I needed to go A christmas parade with some famous faces! -Please read for cancelation issues - Page 3 597500 No one was even there A christmas parade with some famous faces! -Please read for cancelation issues - Page 3 597500 xxChatasticxx was with me but then I needed to go A christmas parade with some famous faces! -Please read for cancelation issues - Page 3 597500
DemiDiva339
DemiDiva339
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by DemiDiva339 Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:41 pm

Oliver wrote:Thanks beary much! He was rushed to hospital cause he was choking on a bead that fell of his cardi A christmas parade with some famous faces! -Please read for cancelation issues - Page 3 597500 I really hope he is alright!!?

:shock: OMG! That's ok A christmas parade with some famous faces! -Please read for cancelation issues - Page 3 465488 One time my brother chocked on a candy and I needed to put him first too.:)No wonder you didnt came to the party I was worried of why you werent coming.Well I hope your brother is alright A christmas parade with some famous faces! -Please read for cancelation issues - Page 3 465488
DemiDiva339
DemiDiva339
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Eddy Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:33 pm

Thanks for all your kind comments A christmas parade with some famous faces! -Please read for cancelation issues - Page 3 465488 I have decided on the new details and here they are:
Den: Europe Cub house
Time: 6 in the evening UK
Meeting place: Town square
Date: 12th December 2010
Dress code: Christmas but please no santa suites (our santa will be wearing that)

So yeah everything is the same apart from the new date: 12TH DECEMBER 2010
Eddy
Eddy
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Kellz Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:33 pm

Oh my gosh! Is your brother alright? I remember when I've been rushed to the hospital, it is not fun. Also I remember how my parents tell my about when my older brother was rushed to hospital a few weeks after his birth in a helicopter.. Anyways, I will try my hardest to come, Oliver. I truly enjoy Christmas parties a lot. They're soo fun!
Kellz
Kellz
Forum Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Eddy Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:00 am

Please check the first top post in this topic for full new details about the parade. Here there are again just in case A christmas parade with some famous faces! -Please read for cancelation issues - Page 3 610897:
Den:Europe Cub house
Time: 6 in the evening UK time
Meeting place: Town Square
Dress code: Christmas but please NO santa suits (because our santa will be wearing it)
Date: 12th December 2010

Please all do come, its the exact same event with all the festive fun but with a new date due to family issues.
Eddy
Eddy
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Kellz Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:23 am

Edward, I'll try my best to come! A christmas parade with some famous faces! -Please read for cancelation issues - Page 3 465488 I really want to come, let me tell you that. I'll see if my father has connection yet, if not, I'll just stay at my mothers' that evening
Kellz
Kellz
Forum Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by DemiDiva339 Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:53 am

I'm so going A christmas parade with some famous faces! -Please read for cancelation issues - Page 3 465488
DemiDiva339
DemiDiva339
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Eddy Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:50 am

Everyone, I am so sorry but what I am going to say is not going to please you. I am not really in the mood for bearville and bearville guide because well...without telling you guys to much, my brother freddy passed away earlier today. Please don't be sympicthetic but just understand how sorry I am but the parade is cancelled this year and will NOT be held what so ever. Me and my family realy need each other so I will not be online for a phew weeks, at least not before christmas.

Sorry if I have made you sad but I just want you all to understand my situation.
Eddy
Eddy
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by xxchanntasticxx Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:16 am

A christmas parade with some famous faces! -Please read for cancelation issues - Page 3 597500 poor freddy.. Its ok Edward, buildabearville isnt the most important thing ever.
xxchanntasticxx
xxchanntasticxx
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by DemiDiva339 Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:59 am

Oliver wrote:Everyone, I am so sorry but what I am going to say is not going to please you. I am not really in the mood for bearville and bearville guide because well...without telling you guys to much, my brother freddy passed away earlier today. Please don't be sympicthetic but just understand how sorry I am but the parade is cancelled this year and will NOT be held what so ever. Me and my family realy need each other so I will not be online for a phew weeks, at least not before christmas.

Sorry if I have made you sad but I just want you all to understand my situation.

OMG! :shock: I'm so SORRY!!Is he the one that choked on the bead?I feel so bad for you A christmas parade with some famous faces! -Please read for cancelation issues - Page 3 597500 But don't worry I'm not sad,BABV & BGF r not the important things in life like CHannastics said A christmas parade with some famous faces! -Please read for cancelation issues - Page 3 465488

Heyoo!!I'm Demi!My favorite color is Purple & Black!I'm Random,funny girl that likes to have fun!! A christmas parade with some famous faces! -Please read for cancelation issues - Page 3 599963 MCR!Killjoys make some Noise!I don't have Bieber Fever, and I'm proud of it A christmas parade with some famous faces! -Please read for cancelation issues - Page 3 827708
DemiDiva339
DemiDiva339
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Eddy Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:20 pm

Thanks for understanding and yes he did choke on a bead. Basically it was stuck and they could not remove it without operation, freddy is soo young that the hospital decided that he would not make it through the operation and neither would the bead remove without an operation so my Mum let him go!!!!

I am actually in tears right now.
Eddy
Eddy
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BabvRocksGirl Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:39 pm

Omg I am so sorry for your lost! A christmas parade with some famous faces! -Please read for cancelation issues - Page 3 597500 I feel so bad for you. Build-a-bearville and Bgf, Is not the most important thing in life, As DemiDiva339 and xxchanntasticxx said. I feel really sad for all your family and u. I understand cuzz my dad died when i was 7 years old. I was heartbroken. But i know how its different losing a brother than a dad. That is really a sad story. Thanks for giving us the information on why your canceling. A christmas parade with some famous faces! -Please read for cancelation issues - Page 3 465488
BabvRocksGirl
BabvRocksGirl
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:47 am

Ahh!! No!! I am so sorry about your brother!!I believe God and I hope your brother is up to heaven, you will be blessed.
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kellz Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:56 am

Oh, I'm so sorry about your little brother! I wish there was someting I could do. It's okay about the party, perhaps next year (: I wish your family all the blessings through this tough time.
Kellz
Kellz
Forum Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by emmie Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:02 am

sure i'll try to come A christmas parade with some famous faces! -Please read for cancelation issues - Page 3 143839...
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Kellz Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:14 pm

lollipops511 wrote:sure i'll try to come A christmas parade with some famous faces! -Please read for cancelation issues - Page 3 143839...
Ummm... No offense, but you didn't really read this... Because even the title says "cancelation issues" and even if you did, you would see that the date had already passed because today is the 15th. I'm not trying to be sound rude, or be mean, but I'm trying to advise...
Kellz
Kellz
Forum Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by emmie Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:17 am

oops... :/ sorry
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Kellz Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:16 am

lollipops511 wrote:oops... :/ sorry
Its okay. I hope I didn't sound rude, I didn't mean to. Its because there was a.... let's call it a "tragedy"...
Kellz
Kellz
Forum Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by emmie Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:44 am

no you weren't, i should of been reading more closely but you did a good thing for correcting me..
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Kellz Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:52 am

lollipops511 wrote:no you weren't, i should of been reading more closely but you did a good thing for correcting me..
Thank you, lollipops511. I'm just trying to help BGF as best as I can. c:
Kellz
Kellz
Forum Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelbearyloved93 Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:02 am

that is pretty awsome
Angelbearyloved93
Angelbearyloved93
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next