Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A christmas parade with some famous faces! -Please read for cancelation issues

+8
ClayLuv1
xxchanntasticxx
BabvRocksGirl
Kellz
princess M
GwynethLove
LoraDazzle4
Eddy
12 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A christmas parade with some famous faces! -Please read for cancelation issues - Page 2 Empty Re: A christmas parade with some famous faces! -Please read for cancelation issues

Post by DemiDiva339 Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:44 am

Oliver wrote:Ok everyone lets all give a huge thanks to channtastic! She kindly posted the time zones. I am beary sorry, for the some of you that the time is rather late but I am sure it will be worth the late night A christmas parade with some famous faces! -Please read for cancelation issues - Page 2 610897 The parade details:
Den:Europe Cub house
Time: 6 in the evening UK time
Meeting place: Town Square
Dress code: Christmas but please NO santa suits (because our santa will be wearing it)
Date: 4th December 2010

*REMINDER* If you plan on coming to this event you should also visit Santa's grotto after the parade simply because that is the whole point of the parade A christmas parade with some famous faces! -Please read for cancelation issues - Page 2 610897

Awsome!I'm really excited for tomarrow then!
DemiDiva339
DemiDiva339
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

A christmas parade with some famous faces! -Please read for cancelation issues - Page 2 Empty Re: A christmas parade with some famous faces! -Please read for cancelation issues

Post by Eddy Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:59 pm

Everyone who is coming!!!! The parade is today!!!!! A christmas parade with some famous faces! -Please read for cancelation issues - Page 2 143839 Santa is ready, I am ready now all I need to do is finish a phew lose ends with the cybearguides, make sure you all come:
Den: Europe cub house
Time: 6 in the evening UK
Meeting place: Town square
Dress code: Christmas (please NO santa suits)
Eddy
Eddy
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:01 pm

OK! I'm going.........
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Eddy Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:41 am

Great!!!! The parade is less than 2 hours away, I cannot wait I hope to see you all with us!!! A christmas parade with some famous faces! -Please read for cancelation issues - Page 2 143839
Eddy
Eddy
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Eddy Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:24 am

Is anyone actually coming?
Eddy
Eddy
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by DemiDiva339 Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:40 am

I am A christmas parade with some famous faces! -Please read for cancelation issues - Page 2 465488
DemiDiva339
DemiDiva339
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by DemiDiva339 Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:46 am

I'm in the Town Square A christmas parade with some famous faces! -Please read for cancelation issues - Page 2 465488
DemiDiva339
DemiDiva339
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by xxchanntasticxx Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:51 am

I'm comming! I'm on my wayy I have to change tho.
xxchanntasticxx
xxchanntasticxx
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by DemiDiva339 Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:59 am

THE PARTY IS ABOUT TO START! A christmas parade with some famous faces! -Please read for cancelation issues - Page 2 923748
DemiDiva339
DemiDiva339
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by xxchanntasticxx Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:03 am

I'm there with you diva, but not many ppl are there... Wheres Oliver?
xxchanntasticxx
xxchanntasticxx
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by DemiDiva339 Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:14 am

xxchanntasticxx wrote:I'm there with you diva, but not many ppl are there... Wheres Oliver?

Idk A christmas parade with some famous faces! -Please read for cancelation issues - Page 2 597500
DemiDiva339
DemiDiva339
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:16 am

I'm coming!!
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:17 am

what place??
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by xxchanntasticxx Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:20 am

No ones here. A christmas parade with some famous faces! -Please read for cancelation issues - Page 2 597500 Oliver where are you?!!?!!!
xxchanntasticxx
xxchanntasticxx
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BabvRocksGirl Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:20 am

Where is everybody! Im in town square. cub house A christmas parade with some famous faces! -Please read for cancelation issues - Page 2 465488 But i dont see anyone
BabvRocksGirl
BabvRocksGirl
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:24 am

hurry! My computer's slow!!
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by xxchanntasticxx Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:26 am

I'm there, but I don't think you can see me. I wish more ppl would come. A christmas parade with some famous faces! -Please read for cancelation issues - Page 2 597500
xxchanntasticxx
xxchanntasticxx
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:41 am

i see you, and BabvRocksGirl. even demi's not here! I used the timezone list you posted xxchantasticxx, and i'm in east! If anyone is in east, you guys had to come in 1 pm..
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by BabvRocksGirl Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:42 am

I think they canceled it cuzz im there and like nobody else is there A christmas parade with some famous faces! -Please read for cancelation issues - Page 2 597500
BabvRocksGirl
BabvRocksGirl
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BabvRocksGirl Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:43 am

im east and demi said she had to leave
BabvRocksGirl
BabvRocksGirl
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BabvRocksGirl Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:44 am

it is ready 1:43 here
BabvRocksGirl
BabvRocksGirl
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Eddy Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:48 am

I am sooo sorry guys!!! My brother was rushed to hospital :O I am so worried about him, he's only 2 years old!! I am soo sorry about the parade not being on, I will hold this event now on the 12th December 2010. Same details and everything. Sorry it cannot be sooner, its because my bro doesn't come home until the friday so I will need to keep him safe at home for a little.
Eddy
Eddy
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:58 am

i guess I have to wait a long time
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Eddy Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:01 am

I am so sorry gwyenth! My bro is in a bad way and I had to put him first...I hope you understand
Eddy
Eddy
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by xxchanntasticxx Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:06 am

Aww Thats ok, I know how that goes, I hope your bro gets better.
xxchanntasticxx
xxchanntasticxx
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next