Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A christmas parade with some famous faces! -Please read for cancelation issues

+8
ClayLuv1
xxchanntasticxx
BabvRocksGirl
Kellz
princess M
GwynethLove
LoraDazzle4
Eddy
12 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A christmas parade with some famous faces! -Please read for cancelation issues Empty A christmas parade with some famous faces! -Please read for cancelation issues

Post by Eddy Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:00 am

Hi everyone! With christmas in sight I am beary proud and honoured to invite you all to meet me, Cybearguides and maybe even a special guest...Oh and not forgetting the real santa. All the cybearguides will be in our parade and of course Santa as he makes his way to his christmas grotto located in my cub condo! Yes, Thats right Santa himself will be in resident in my condo to meet everyone and anyone. The grotto this year looks fantastic, the elves have worked harder than ever.
The parade should be on the 4th December but make sure you stay tuned for more details. Here is a sneak peak of what Santa's grotto will be:
A christmas parade with some famous faces! -Please read for cancelation issues Bearvi11
Moved from Special Announcements. Note: Only officers are allowed to post there / Bear, an Officer of the Board

EDIT: I am so beary sorry to all who may of attended this event but due to serious family issues I could not attend ): I am seriously sorry for any plans you made that got ruined but please do still come for santa's grand arrival this Sunday (12th December 2010)The NEW parade details:
Den:Europe Cub house
Time: 6 in the evening UK time
Meeting place: Town Square
Dress code: Christmas but please NO santa suits (because our santa will be wearing it)
Date: 12th December 2010

*REMINDER* If you plan on coming to this event you should also visit Santa's grotto after the parade simply because that is the whole point of the parade A christmas parade with some famous faces! -Please read for cancelation issues 610897

Last edited by Oliver on Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:51 am; edited 8 times in total
Eddy
Eddy
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

A christmas parade with some famous faces! -Please read for cancelation issues Empty Re: A christmas parade with some famous faces! -Please read for cancelation issues

Post by Eddy Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:04 am

Anyone interested? I am sure it will be an amazing night! A christmas parade with some famous faces! -Please read for cancelation issues 143839

Next time please avoid double posting by editing your previous post / Bear, an Officer of the Board
Eddy
Eddy
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

A christmas parade with some famous faces! -Please read for cancelation issues Empty Re: A christmas parade with some famous faces! -Please read for cancelation issues

Post by LoraDazzle4 Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:53 am

I'll try to come, seems fun! A christmas parade with some famous faces! -Please read for cancelation issues 143839
But i'll need the time...
LoraDazzle4
LoraDazzle4
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Eddy Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:03 am

LoraDazzle4 wrote:I'll try to come, seems fun! A christmas parade with some famous faces! -Please read for cancelation issues 143839
But i'll need the time...
Stay tuned A christmas parade with some famous faces! -Please read for cancelation issues 610897
Eddy
Eddy
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:37 am

i will try Eddie...
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Eddy Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:02 pm

Great! Breaking news: A special guest WILL be attending along with many cybearguides! Remember its on the 4th December therefore, if our special guests do still turn up then you should receive a brand new monthly prize A christmas parade with some famous faces! -Please read for cancelation issues 610897 ALL details will be posted beary soon.
Eddy
Eddy
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by princess M Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:45 am

I am interested ! i'll try to !! A christmas parade with some famous faces! -Please read for cancelation issues 610897
princess M
princess M
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Kellz Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:27 pm

I would love to, but I'm with my father every weekends. Perhaps he will have Internet by then (he lives out of city, so he has to have it installed soon). I really want to come, it seems soo much fun!
Kellz
Kellz
Forum Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Eddy Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:37 pm

Kelly99 wrote:I would love to, but I'm with my father every weekends. Perhaps he will have Internet by then (he lives out of city, so he has to have it installed soon). I really want to come, it seems soo much fun!

Aww thanks for your kind comment! Its ashame that you cannot make it but do not worry because remember from December 4th up until Christmas Eve you can pop into Edwardsnowbear5's cub condo and meet santa for free!
Eddy
Eddy
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BabvRocksGirl Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:12 pm

I would really lovee to come. Sounds really fun! Ill try too! A christmas parade with some famous faces! -Please read for cancelation issues 465488
BabvRocksGirl
BabvRocksGirl
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:15 pm

umm... Oliver? I think I need the time now.... If its 2 pm, can't come A christmas parade with some famous faces! -Please read for cancelation issues 597500 I need to go to a BABV dance contest and meeting, from Lovelistic's Dance club
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Eddy Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:25 am

The details:
Den: Europe, Cub House
Meeting place: Town square
Dress code: Christmas clothing but NOT a Santa suit
Eddy
Eddy
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by xxchanntasticxx Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:08 am

Uhmm what time is that Eastern Time? I can most likely go if its not to early for me. I can't wait to see which Celebearity will come!
xxchanntasticxx
xxchanntasticxx
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Eddy Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:51 am

xxchanntasticxx wrote:Uhmm what time is that Eastern Time? I can most likely go if its not to early for me. I can't wait to see which Celebearity will come!
I am so beary pleased you hope to come however, I am afraid I have no idea about other times zones A christmas parade with some famous faces! -Please read for cancelation issues 903516 I would suggest possibly looking it up on the internet or maybe ask an event planner, I am sure they would know A christmas parade with some famous faces! -Please read for cancelation issues 610897
Eddy
Eddy
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ClayLuv1 Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:45 am

I can come thats like 8 am my time sorry
ClayLuv1
ClayLuv1
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by BabvRocksGirl Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:36 am

Maybe i could come, But like idk what time it would be for my country here soo Im going to see, maybee i could come A christmas parade with some famous faces! -Please read for cancelation issues 465488
BabvRocksGirl
BabvRocksGirl
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by DemiDiva339 Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:15 am

Awsome!I'll go!A christmas parade with some famous faces! -Please read for cancelation issues 465488 Do you know what time is it in Est in the time of the party?Cause I really want to go A christmas parade with some famous faces! -Please read for cancelation issues 465488
DemiDiva339
DemiDiva339
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by xxchanntasticxx Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:24 pm

Oliver wrote:
xxchanntasticxx wrote:Uhmm what time is that Eastern Time? I can most likely go if its not to early for me. I can't wait to see which Celebearity will come!
I am so beary pleased you hope to come however, I am afraid I have no idea about other times zones A christmas parade with some famous faces! -Please read for cancelation issues 903516 I would suggest possibly looking it up on the internet or maybe ask an event planner, I am sure they would know A christmas parade with some famous faces! -Please read for cancelation issues 610897
I think they have a time zone chart somewhere on here.. I'll look for it and post it on here. A christmas parade with some famous faces! -Please read for cancelation issues 610897
-Edit! Found it!!! Here it is. A christmas parade with some famous faces! -Please read for cancelation issues 610897
A christmas parade with some famous faces! -Please read for cancelation issues Moz-screenshotA christmas parade with some famous faces! -Please read for cancelation issues Moz-screenshot-1
A christmas parade with some famous faces! -Please read for cancelation issues Rr064g
so as you can see, 6PM UK time would be 1PM for eastern time, so I will try my very best to go. I'll say if I cannot, because I might go to my grandmother's house, and she has no internet..

Last edited by xxchanntasticxx on Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding Time Zone Chart.)
xxchanntasticxx
xxchanntasticxx
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Eddy Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:41 pm

Ok everyone lets all give a huge thanks to channtastic! She kindly posted the time zones. I am beary sorry, for the some of you that the time is rather late but I am sure it will be worth the late night A christmas parade with some famous faces! -Please read for cancelation issues 610897 The parade details:
Den:Europe Cub house
Meeting place: Town Square
Dress code: Christmas but please NO santa suits (because our santa will be wearing it)
Date: 4th December 2010

*REMINDER* If you plan on coming to this event you should also visit Santa's grotto after the parade simply because that is the whole point of the parade A christmas parade with some famous faces! -Please read for cancelation issues 610897
Eddy
Eddy
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Santa Claus Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:50 pm

Oh wow! I have been waiting for this for ages A christmas parade with some famous faces! -Please read for cancelation issues 465488 I cannot wait to be in your parade Edward and visit people in my grotto.
Merry Christmas!
Santa Claus
Santa Claus
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Eddy Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:32 pm

Indeed Santa! I have just finished the decorating of the grotto, thanks for visiting it today A christmas parade with some famous faces! -Please read for cancelation issues 465488

Ok everyone, the parade and grand grotto opening is tomorrow!! We can reveal that cybearguides will now be coming and possibly bringing a special guest along with them. Towards the end of the parade we will all go to my cub condo and open the grotto with joecybearguide, please all make sure when I (edwardsnowbear5) say go to my cub condo please go so we can all party with some famous faces including meeting Santa.

On your visit to the grotto keep your eyes pealed for a very special guest Santa has brang online, yes thats right the one and only Rudolph the red nosed reindeer.
A christmas parade with some famous faces! -Please read for cancelation issues Bearvi10
Eddy
Eddy
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ClayLuv1 Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:11 am

Um I cant gurrantee it.It will be at like 8 am for me.But well see .....
ClayLuv1
ClayLuv1
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Eddy Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:02 am

Ok well it would be great to see you A christmas parade with some famous faces! -Please read for cancelation issues 465488
Eddy
Eddy
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by xxchanntasticxx Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:07 am

aww shucks.. it was nothing... you can call me daisy or chantelle btw.
xxchanntasticxx
xxchanntasticxx
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ClayLuv1 Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:30 am

I was going to come but I would still be asleep in my time and then I have a soccer game at 2 then I have a Dance Practice Sorry
ClayLuv1
ClayLuv1
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next