Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you change faces or is there one that you always use?

+2
muffinatormanic
HarryLove13
6 posters

Go down

Do you change faces or is there one that you always use? Empty Do you change faces or is there one that you always use?

Post by HarryLove13 Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:46 pm

I always use the one on my avatar, I like how it's simple and pretty, not overdone.
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Do you change faces or is there one that you always use? Empty Re: Do you change faces or is there one that you always use?

Post by muffinatormanic Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:48 pm

I always use that face too
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Do you change faces or is there one that you always use? Empty Re: Do you change faces or is there one that you always use?

Post by heidi02 Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:01 pm

I always use the one on my avatar Do you change faces or is there one that you always use? 465488 Eyelashes <3
heidi02
heidi02
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:07 pm

i use the one on muffin's avatar.
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by karenbearhug Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:14 am

I always use the same face too. I haven't changed my face or hair since I made my account as a beta tester in 2007. Do you change faces or is there one that you always use? 465488
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by JanetBanana21 Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:42 am

Me too i use the same face like on my signature.
JanetBanana21
JanetBanana21
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down