Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Titanic (poll and story!)

4 posters

Go down

Do you have an ancestor that was on the Titanic?

The Lost Titanic (poll and story!) Vote_lcap0%The Lost Titanic (poll and story!) Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The Lost Titanic (poll and story!) Vote_lcap0%The Lost Titanic (poll and story!) Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The Lost Titanic (poll and story!) Vote_lcap100%The Lost Titanic (poll and story!) Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

The Lost Titanic (poll and story!) Empty The Lost Titanic (poll and story!)

Post by AudreySunshine Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:20 am

March 31, 1912
"Hey what is up Hay bail!!" Ryan says to Hailey. "Ryondo! Get the hay to the cows ASAP!!! And next time don't bring the hay to my cousin!!" "There is no fun in it if I can't do that" "Ryan!!!" "I know!!" Hailey sees a chick running down. "Hey slow down!!!!" "You, Hailey?" "Yep!!" "You won a ticket to the famous Titanic!!" "What?!?" "Yes, you did" "Why thank you!" Hailey was so exited she did the Hay bail dance. "Can I go?" Ryan asks. "sure!! here is my ticket!!" "Why did you give me yours?" "I hate ships.....I HATE them!!" "Ok. C'mon Ryan, we need to get packing!"

April 5, 1912
"I Can't wait!!!" "Wait till tomorrow!!!" ryan replied to Hailey. "You are always to happy or so fussy!" "Not really!!!!" Ryan replies. "I am only mad because that 'chick' that suposededly sad we 'won' freaked me out when she gave me the ticket!" "Oh cry however. YOU are NOT ruining this trip for me!! Now get over it and start PACKING!!!"

April 10, 1912
"C'mon Ryan!!!" Hailey yelled to him. "I am running!" They both ran to the docks as fast as Hailey with new sterling silver and as Ryan to see Hailey's cousin funny face. They both ran up in the ladder to go and Hailey trips. Ryan caught her hand so she wouldn't fall in icy water. Ryan Pulled her up. "Thanks" "No problemo Haileyemo" "Don't do that" "Ok." The Titanic started to move. "Bye mom!!!" Hailey screamed. "BYE!!!" Ryan yelled. "Be careful sweetie!!!!" Hailey's mom yells. 'I hope she will be ok" Hailey's mom says to herself.

April 11. 1912-7:00 am
"Hey Ryan, I miss my mom, she was so nice" "It is not like she was gone or anything" Ryan said starting to cry. "What is wrong mr. fusser pants? "My mom.....she....she..." "She what Ryan?" "She left because of my dad. I am an orphan" "It is ok Ryan but why didn't you tell me? We left on the boat yeasterday...." Hailey was in complete shock.

April 11, 1912- 10:00 am
"Hey Hay Bail" "what is it Ryan?" "I have to talk to you hailey Johnson" Ryan says in a 'This is important' talk voice. "I....I...." "What Ryan, I don't have all day!!" "I really like you" "I know, we are really good friends" "Cool, Hailey!" Ryan replies.

April 11, 1912-1:00pm
"Was that a good lunch or WHAT?" Ryan yells. "Yes it was." "Hey want to get some dinner?" Hailey asks. "Sure, what?" "Maybe some es-cargo?" "Do they have rotten snails on the ship? No." Ryan replies. "Even though, they are pretty disgusting. I mean really.....snails for food?" Ryan keeps going on and on. Hailey goes and runs outside. "Hay bail!!" "What is it Ryondo" "I see a weird image in the distance...." "I think it is an iceberg" 'Iceberg? They will notice it Ryan...." "They will?" "of course! This shp of dreams is unsinkable isn't it not?

April 11, 1912-5:00 pm
"Sup Hay bail!" "What now cutie?" "Hey you gave me a new Nickname!" "No! It is still Ryando. I am saying what you are!" "Why thank you Hailey!" "Hey if this boat sank....would you never leave me?" "Of course not!! Besides it won't anyway!"

April 11, 1912-11:00 pm
Hailey was fast asleep and woken up by Ryan and screams. "Hailey!!!! Hay bail!!!!!" "what" Titanic, It hit the iceberg!!!!" 'Oh NOOOOOO!"

April 11, 1912-11:30 pm
Hailey and Ryan ran up to the deck, but everyone else budging aganist a gate. "Get us in!!!!" Hailey yells with the rest of colliding voices. 4 men come and pick up the bench from the hallway and pushed out from the gate. "Thank you!!!" Hailey says . Ryan and hailey keep running to the deck. "Wow how much people are here?" "Bout 2,000 Hailey." 'Here is a band!!!!" "Ryan who cares!!" "I do! My mom used to play!!" "How about we stop talking about other people's lost lives and try to save ours!!" Hailey runs to help Ryan from ...."Aaahhh!!!" "Ryan!!" Hailey yells. "Hailey, Run over here it is going to a point up!!" "She ran into Ryan's arms. Then ahiley started end up almost falling into the icy waters... "Hailey!!" Ryan gets her hand. It was how they got on the boat..... but know for her life. Then the Titanic breaks in half!!! "Ryan!!!!" Hailey falls in and Ryan jumps off the boat in a canoe.....At least that is what he thought it was.

April 12, 1912-12:00 am
"HAILEY!!!! HAY BAIL!!!!" No response. Ryan goes to his pocket . No lucky horn. Ryan misses Hailey. He wonders if she stil had that sapphire necklace Ryan's mom bought for hailey, but ryan gave it to her when he was 4 and hailey was 3. His mind was flooding of Hailey's laugh, eyes, Face, Everything.....While the whole world was quiet. It was too late.

April 12, 1912-1:00pm
Ryan is about to starve so hard , he could colaps on the safetyboat. Since there was 12 other people on the boat and 32 empty seats. Ryan yells, "FREEDOM!!!" Everyone yells while the boat comes forward to rescue. They help Ryan up. And the other people too. Ryan wonders if Hailey made it. They had no record of her. How will Ryan tell Hailey's mother she was lost on the Titanic? Ryan had to tell.

April 12, 1912-5:00pm
"Ms, Johnson...." "Ryan!!! You are back!! I was nervous when i heard about the sink!" "ya well..." "Where is Hailey?" "Gone." "What?" Hailey's mother says crying. "Ms. Johnson, I have gotton a bad disease of starvation when I was rescued off the safety boats. I am also now an orphan" "Oh my Ryan! Let me help you! you are my new son." "Ryan remebers her.....and has anhonory every year with Ms. Johnson for Hailey.

April 12, 2010
"Dad!" "What is it Ron?" "I found the Titanic!" "You are only 3" "No look!!" "Oh my!! Ryan!!" An old mam walk to the telescope. "Yes Tron." "Ryan look at the Titanic!! The boat you were on on 1912." "Oh my!! What is that weird object over there?" Ron scopes in on it. "It is the sapphire," It was the one He gave her when he was 3. "I can't believe it!" Ryan's eyes were......were surprised.

Epilogue
All the credit goes to the movie Titanic and History channel's show "Titanic's final moments" It was a joy doing this The Lost Titanic (poll and story!) 465488

Edited.
MamieBanana/Chief

Last edited by AudreySunshine on Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:02 am; edited 6 times in total
AudreySunshine
AudreySunshine
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

The Lost Titanic (poll and story!) Empty Re: The Lost Titanic (poll and story!)

Post by JeannaBearFun Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:40 am

Sounds interesting so far. The Lost Titanic (poll and story!) 143839 Can't wait for the update![;
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Rain~ Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:28 am

Good start! The Lost Titanic (poll and story!) 465488
~Rain~
~Rain~
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BasketballLuver Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:31 am

Excellent beginning Audrey. I think it might help if you skipped lines when someone is talking so that way it is easier to make out who says what. This is just a suggestion therefore you don't have to use it. Other then that, I think this is a great start into a wonderful story. I am sure when they board the Titanic, you will have great details that will draw us into the story. =]
BasketballLuver
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AudreySunshine Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:34 am

I updated The Lost Titanic (poll and story!) 465488
AudreySunshine
AudreySunshine
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AudreySunshine Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:48 am

Finished this story!!! (Finally)
AudreySunshine
AudreySunshine
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down