Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My going to be published story, Gola & Kunka- The Story Of A Wolf Pack

+4
Admin
taylarallheart46
Cheer
Hollyheart544
8 posters

Go down

My going to be published story, Gola & Kunka- The Story Of A Wolf Pack Empty My going to be published story, Gola & Kunka- The Story Of A Wolf Pack

Post by Hollyheart544 Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:09 am

Okay, I am writing on a story called Gola & Kunka- A Wolf Pack Story about two wolf packs that are at war but then when the kunka's Alpha male is killed and alot of their wolves are killed, they have to go to the Golas for protection and live and peace struggling to survive. Please dont steal this, I am working very very hard to make this a sucess. Alot of my stories have failed, but this one, will not. It will be a series, book one is Howling At The Moon. So here it goes, will post later.(going to post later off of wordperfect.)
Hollyheart544
Hollyheart544
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

My going to be published story, Gola & Kunka- The Story Of A Wolf Pack Empty Re: My going to be published story, Gola & Kunka- The Story Of A Wolf Pack

Post by Hollyheart544 Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:13 am

Chapter 1 part 1

Chapter 1- The Story Begins
Dante rose to his feet and yawned. It was another day at the pack, and it was not where the fun began. He leisurely walked out of the cave, eyeing a pack member, Ricochet. Being the Alpha Male wasn’t that hard... not considering your (previous) mate and Alpha female, Abele had betrayed you. What a world this world can be. Dante thought. He marched over and saw that wolf- Emilio. The pack member had always been a snob around Dante. Growling, barking, sneering, wanting to take him down. Dante would have none of that. As he walked into the woods, he saw the deer the pack needed. It was early spring, which meant new life. More mouths to feed in the pack. And most of all, more food. He jumped on the young deer and took it down quickly. Once he took it to the pack, everyone ate happily. Emilio did not eat, though. He just looked for about half an hour till finding a rabbit, and then chomped it down. He then went back to the pack who had just finished eating. “Hey, Ricochet !” Emilio barked. Ricochet hesitated, then rolled his eyes and walked the 5 yards to where Emilio, his brother, was standing. Ricochet stopped and sat down. “What is it, Mill?” He asked.
“Lots of rabbits back down in the forest.” Emilio barked.
“How did you find them?”
“Easy. I spent an hour hunting and eating.” He snapped back to his brother Ricochet.

A bit later that day, Dante walked up to Emilio. “Emilio, we need to talk...” He growled.
“What is it, old timer?” Emilio sneered.
“Watch it, wolf.” Dante rose up to his pack member. “I’m the highly respectable alpha male.”
Emilio rolled his eyes and submissively lay down. “Uh huh, okay.” Emilio walked off into the camp. Something has got to be done with that wolf... Dante thought.
Hollyheart544
Hollyheart544
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

My going to be published story, Gola & Kunka- The Story Of A Wolf Pack Empty Re: My going to be published story, Gola & Kunka- The Story Of A Wolf Pack

Post by Cheer Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:54 am

I like it! You're good at writing. My going to be published story, Gola & Kunka- The Story Of A Wolf Pack 465488
But what do you mean by 'going to be published'?
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by taylarallheart46 Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:59 am

I'm publishing a book to! The Ride you'll never come out of by Taylor *****. But i don't post what i'm writing because come one will copy it and send it before me
taylarallheart46
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

My going to be published story, Gola & Kunka- The Story Of A Wolf Pack Empty Changing name...

Post by Hollyheart544 Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:30 am

Okay I decided to change it from Gola and Kunka to Moonrise and Sunrise. Sounds catchy, right? MR and SR.

Anyway, I mean when I am finished with the book I will print it, go to a professional, and have it made into a book and put on the shelves of books a million. That's what I mean. My going to be published story, Gola & Kunka- The Story Of A Wolf Pack 798980
Hollyheart544
Hollyheart544
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:33 am

Hollyheart544 wrote: Anyway, I mean when I am finished with the book I will print it, go to a professional, and have it made into a book and put on the shelves of books a million. That's what I mean. My going to be published story, Gola & Kunka- The Story Of A Wolf Pack 798980

That's a great idea! Looks good, so far.

Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by emmie Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:46 pm

wow! your great at writing! =D keep up the good work!
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Hollyheart544 Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:45 am

Aww i'm not that good. My going to be published story, Gola & Kunka- The Story Of A Wolf Pack 1107968042

I don't think my books will make it to the shelves. I think I'm horrible, compared to Mary Shelley. I mean, look at Frankenstein. Beautifully told out.

Warriors: So gorgeously detailed.

Holly's Heart: Such realistic stuff. It makes you feel like you are in it. That you are the main character.

Mandie: Look above.

And all the Twilight-obsessed people. Twilight shiorts, books, movies, I'm sure there's probably Twilight underwear! My going to be published story, Gola & Kunka- The Story Of A Wolf Pack 708123

There's no way I have a chance. It might not be published. I will also post some of my old stories I was only half way through before reading it over and almost vomiting.
Hollyheart544
Hollyheart544
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by haileybighugs2 Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:57 am

Hollyheart544 wrote:Aww i'm not that good. My going to be published story, Gola & Kunka- The Story Of A Wolf Pack 1107968042

I don't think my books will make it to the shelves. I think I'm horrible, compared to Mary Shelley. I mean, look at Frankenstein. Beautifully told out.

Warriors: So gorgeously detailed.

Holly's Heart: Such realistic stuff. It makes you feel like you are in it. That you are the main character.

Mandie: Look above.

And all the Twilight-obsessed people. Twilight shiorts, books, movies, I'm sure there's probably Twilight underwear! My going to be published story, Gola & Kunka- The Story Of A Wolf Pack 708123

There's no way I have a chance. It might not be published. I will also post some of my old stories I was only half way through before reading it over and almost vomiting.

I assured your writing is amazing. Never give up on yourself. You can do it. Your books will be on the shelves. It takes time. Twilight didnt become a bestselling book and movie overnight. The writer had to wait.
Just remeber that anything is possible.
Great writing <3
haileybighugs2
Forum Assist/Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Sun May 08, 2011 11:45 pm

COOLio! Good story
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Mon May 09, 2011 1:13 am

Wow,I love the story!
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down