Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you going to the Jonas party tommarow/today?(:

+15
Chocolatelvr
bianca
jenniferyourock41
maggiebee88
mandymagnificent
MamaNoodles
Captain Barbossa
j3nny22
Test
colinpink
karenbearhug
Bria
kathybearycool
IsiizFlowerZz
Joypawsome1
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Yes or no?

Are you going to the Jonas party tommarow/today?(: - Page 2 Vote_lcap14%Are you going to the Jonas party tommarow/today?(: - Page 2 Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 3 ]
Are you going to the Jonas party tommarow/today?(: - Page 2 Vote_lcap32%Are you going to the Jonas party tommarow/today?(: - Page 2 Vote_rcap 32% 
[ 7 ]
Are you going to the Jonas party tommarow/today?(: - Page 2 Vote_lcap23%Are you going to the Jonas party tommarow/today?(: - Page 2 Vote_rcap 23% 
[ 5 ]
Are you going to the Jonas party tommarow/today?(: - Page 2 Vote_lcap31%Are you going to the Jonas party tommarow/today?(: - Page 2 Vote_rcap 31% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 22

Poll closed

Are you going to the Jonas party tommarow/today?(: - Page 2 Empty Re: Are you going to the Jonas party tommarow/today?(:

Post by jenniferyourock41 Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:30 am

Bring back pictures!of the furry friend:)

I heard it has fur
It looks like it doesnt but it does :yes:
jenniferyourock41
jenniferyourock41
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Are you going to the Jonas party tommarow/today?(: - Page 2 Empty Re: Are you going to the Jonas party tommarow/today?(:

Post by MamaNoodles Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:53 am

The party was a lot of fun Are you going to the Jonas party tommarow/today?(: - Page 2 143839 We even had free pizza and brownies! Nomnom!

The JB Dog does not have fur but it is soft and has velvety ears
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kirstyhearts4 Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:49 pm

No I don't think so.

Last edited by kirstyhearts4 on Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
kirstyhearts4
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by hallecat321 Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:50 pm

i can't go
hallecat321
hallecat321
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sammymc Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:59 pm

Nahh, I dont like the Jonas Brothers Are you going to the Jonas party tommarow/today?(: - Page 2 465488
sammymc
sammymc
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2