Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you going to the Jonas party tommarow/today?(:

+15
Chocolatelvr
bianca
jenniferyourock41
maggiebee88
mandymagnificent
MamaNoodles
Captain Barbossa
j3nny22
Test
colinpink
karenbearhug
Bria
kathybearycool
IsiizFlowerZz
Joypawsome1
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Yes or no?

Are you going to the Jonas party tommarow/today?(: Vote_lcap14%Are you going to the Jonas party tommarow/today?(: Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 3 ]
Are you going to the Jonas party tommarow/today?(: Vote_lcap32%Are you going to the Jonas party tommarow/today?(: Vote_rcap 32% 
[ 7 ]
Are you going to the Jonas party tommarow/today?(: Vote_lcap23%Are you going to the Jonas party tommarow/today?(: Vote_rcap 23% 
[ 5 ]
Are you going to the Jonas party tommarow/today?(: Vote_lcap31%Are you going to the Jonas party tommarow/today?(: Vote_rcap 31% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 22

Poll closed

Are you going to the Jonas party tommarow/today?(: Empty Are you going to the Jonas party tommarow/today?(:

Post by Joypawsome1 Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:10 pm

:yes: or Are you going to the Jonas party tommarow/today?(: 951883
I might go hopefully i am!XD
i reserved already!
Joypawsome1
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Are you going to the Jonas party tommarow/today?(: Empty Re: Are you going to the Jonas party tommarow/today?(:

Post by IsiizFlowerZz Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:14 pm

no i cant
IsiizFlowerZz
IsiizFlowerZz
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Are you going to the Jonas party tommarow/today?(: Empty Re: Are you going to the Jonas party tommarow/today?(:

Post by kathybearycool Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:15 pm

Nope Are you going to the Jonas party tommarow/today?(: Icon_razz
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Bria Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:17 pm

Nope, I don't really want the Jonas Dog.
Bria
Bria
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by karenbearhug Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:46 pm

I will be working the event at my store. We get to dress "Jonas" tomorrow while we work. Should be really fun!
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Joypawsome1 Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:52 pm

karenbearhug wrote:I will be working the event at my store. We get to dress "Jonas" tomorrow while we work. Should be really fun!
Sounds fun karen!
i cant wait to work at babw when i grow up!
So your going to dress as jonas?
Joypawsome1
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by colinpink Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:01 pm

No I can't Are you going to the Jonas party tommarow/today?(: 597500 I wish I could go though Are you going to the Jonas party tommarow/today?(: 597500
colinpink
colinpink
Officer/Zoo Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Joypawsome1 Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:16 pm

colinpink wrote:No I can't Are you going to the Jonas party tommarow/today?(: 597500 I wish I could go though Are you going to the Jonas party tommarow/today?(: 597500
Aww;sorry pink Are you going to the Jonas party tommarow/today?(: 597500
Joypawsome1
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by karenbearhug Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:33 pm

Joypawsome1 wrote:
karenbearhug wrote:I will be working the event at my store. We get to dress "Jonas" tomorrow while we work. Should be really fun!
Sounds fun karen!

Yes, I will be dressing "Jonas". I've been planning my outfit for a couple weeks now. Are you going to the Jonas party tommarow/today?(: 465488
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Joypawsome1 Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:40 pm

karenbearhug wrote:
Joypawsome1 wrote:
Sounds fun karen!

Yes, I will be dressing "Jonas". I've been planning my outfit for a couple weeks now. Are you going to the Jonas party tommarow/today?(: 465488
Cool!may i see i if you dont mind?
Joypawsome1
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:20 pm

Nopers
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by j3nny22 Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:24 pm

I can't go, wish i could
j3nny22
j3nny22
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Barbossa Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:32 am

i kinda have to LOL i am an EP
Captain Barbossa
Captain Barbossa
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:39 am

Evanbuddy16 wrote:i kinda have to LOL i am an EP

What does EP mean Evan? Are you going to the Jonas party tommarow/today?(: Icon_razz Sorry for the random question :Are you going to the Jonas party tommarow/today?(: 960617:
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaNoodles Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:31 am

We're going Are you going to the Jonas party tommarow/today?(: 465488 We weren't going to because neither my son or I are huge JB fans but one of his friends is having a birthday next week and she loves the JBs so we are getting the pup for her Are you going to the Jonas party tommarow/today?(: 143839
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by mandymagnificent Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:35 am

yes yes yes im wearing my Jonas Brothers shirt and everything Are you going to the Jonas party tommarow/today?(: Icon_razz
mandymagnificent
mandymagnificent
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiebee88 Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:36 am

i think i am i love the jonas brothers!!!
maggiebee88
maggiebee88
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiebee88 Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:36 am

mandymagnificent4 wrote:yes yes yes im wearing my Jonas Brothers shirt and everything Are you going to the Jonas party tommarow/today?(: Icon_razz
LOL i need a jonas brother shirt bounce
maggiebee88
maggiebee88
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by karenbearhug Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:11 am

Joypawsome1 wrote:
karenbearhug wrote:
Joypawsome1 wrote:
Sounds fun karen!

I'm wearing black jeans, a white button down shirt untucked with the sleeves rolled up, a black vest, blue skinny tie and black converse. Are you going to the Jonas party tommarow/today?(: 465488 Should be a fun night!
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferyourock41 Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:14 am

mandymagnificent4 wrote:yes yes yes im wearing my Jonas Brothers shirt and everything Are you going to the Jonas party tommarow/today?(: Icon_razz

Mandys ready to go Are you going to the Jonas party tommarow/today?(: Icon_razz

I cant go Are you going to the Jonas party tommarow/today?(: 597500
though i loveeeeeeeeee the jb 😢
jenniferyourock41
jenniferyourock41
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by bianca Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:19 am

im not sure...

i thinkim bizzy tomrrow

i gotz to talkie to myesh mommie
bianca
bianca
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by bianca Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:21 am

jenniferyourock41 wrote:

i kinda like JB im not obsessed,
im reall not even a fan idk y
bianca
bianca
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Joypawsome1 Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:21 am

MamaNoodles wrote:We're going Are you going to the Jonas party tommarow/today?(: 465488 We weren't going to because neither my son or I are huge JB fans but one of his friends is having a birthday next week and she loves the JBs so we are getting the pup for her Are you going to the Jonas party tommarow/today?(: 143839
Aww;thats nice but what if she already got it?

Woo!im gunna wear my sisers concert t-shirt cause i got miley cyrus and she got jonas so im gunna wear hers shhh Are you going to the Jonas party tommarow/today?(: 143839
maggiebee88 wrote:i think i am i love the jonas brothers!!!
XD

karenbearhug wrote:
Joypawsome1 wrote:
karenbearhug wrote:
Joypawsome1 wrote:
Sounds fun karen!

I'm wearing black jeans, a white button down shirt untucked with the sleeves rolled up, a black vest, blue skinny tie and black converse. Are you going to the Jonas party tommarow/today?(: 465488 Should be a fun night!
Thats totally jonas!XD
Have funnn!

jenniferyourock41 wrote:

its ok Are you going to the Jonas party tommarow/today?(: 597500
Joypawsome1
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocolatelvr Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:23 am

Sadly no. Are you going to the Jonas party tommarow/today?(: 597500 I really wanted to go!
Chocolatelvr
Chocolatelvr
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JanetBear Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:28 am

i can't go and I wanted to come 😢
JanetBear
JanetBear
BGF Contest Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next