Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What did you think of the Jonas bgf club party

4 posters

Go down

What did you think?

What did you think of the Jonas bgf club party Vote_lcap67%What did you think of the Jonas bgf club party Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 4 ]
What did you think of the Jonas bgf club party Vote_lcap0%What did you think of the Jonas bgf club party Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What did you think of the Jonas bgf club party Vote_lcap17%What did you think of the Jonas bgf club party Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
What did you think of the Jonas bgf club party Vote_lcap16%What did you think of the Jonas bgf club party Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

What did you think of the Jonas bgf club party Empty What did you think of the Jonas bgf club party

Post by karayourock3 Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:22 am

What did you think of it I loved it what did you like about? how was the fashion show to you?

I loved it I thought it was a cool idea and I loved the fashion show! What did you think of the Jonas bgf club party 465488

Last edited by karayourock3 on Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : :) oops)
karayourock3
karayourock3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

What did you think of the Jonas bgf club party Empty Re: What did you think of the Jonas bgf club party

Post by karayourock3 Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:15 am

ANYONE? What did you think of the Jonas bgf club party 597500 What did you think of the Jonas bgf club party 597500
karayourock3
karayourock3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

What did you think of the Jonas bgf club party Empty Re: What did you think of the Jonas bgf club party

Post by kathybearycool Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:28 pm

Please don't double post. It was a great party What did you think of the Jonas bgf club party 465488
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:09 pm

I didn't go - I actually had no idea it was on! What did you think of the Jonas bgf club party Icon_razz What did you think of the Jonas bgf club party Icon_razz :What did you think of the Jonas bgf club party 960617:
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by karayourock3 Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:35 pm

ok
karayourock3
karayourock3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by adisonbanana Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:41 pm

i didnt know it was happening. sorry i love the jonas brothers though
adisonbanana
adisonbanana
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down