Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

do you actually complete the build-a-bearville to do list?

+21
TkBearyawesome12
wolfgirl200298
anitacocoa
Captain Barbossa
NadineLuv2Sing
horsegal1235
LaurenTeddyGirl
ShayeButterfly
Fluffy4
~TestFurbulous~
winter
colinpink
Test
ashleyzerobear44
Jaszluvsbabv
kyliegirl39
HamptonBear
kathybearycool
Tsunade97
CarlyAllHeart261
xSavy
25 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

do u complete the to do list?

do you actually complete the build-a-bearville to do list? - Page 2 Vote_lcap38%do you actually complete the build-a-bearville to do list? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 38% 
[ 11 ]
do you actually complete the build-a-bearville to do list? - Page 2 Vote_lcap62%do you actually complete the build-a-bearville to do list? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 62% 
[ 18 ]

Total Votes : 29

Poll closed

do you actually complete the build-a-bearville to do list? - Page 2 Empty Re: do you actually complete the build-a-bearville to do list?

Post by TkBearyawesome12 Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:05 pm

Sometimes lol
TkBearyawesome12
TkBearyawesome12
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

do you actually complete the build-a-bearville to do list? - Page 2 Empty Re: do you actually complete the build-a-bearville to do list?

Post by tweetysweety11 Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:06 pm

Why have to do the list? Oh,I thought it was just there..Oh

Nope. LOL
tweetysweety11
tweetysweety11
BGF Contest Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocolate01250 Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:39 pm

no i never do it
Chocolate01250
Chocolate01250
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by PreciousSweet11 Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:42 pm

I don't really do it do you actually complete the build-a-bearville to do list? - Page 2 Icon_razz
Only when im decorating my cub condo do you actually complete the build-a-bearville to do list? - Page 2 Icon_razz
PreciousSweet11
PreciousSweet11
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MamieBanana Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:45 pm

Well, I tend my plants, play the fountain, try to do what I can on the CampHappyHeart List, sometimes I do the RecyclingHunt beacause it's easy for me (and a quick 200BB!) So those are the things I try to do regularly - and also shopping and decorating!!!!
MamieBanana
MamieBanana
Chief Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2