Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

do you actually complete the build-a-bearville to do list?

+21
TkBearyawesome12
wolfgirl200298
anitacocoa
Captain Barbossa
NadineLuv2Sing
horsegal1235
LaurenTeddyGirl
ShayeButterfly
Fluffy4
~TestFurbulous~
winter
colinpink
Test
ashleyzerobear44
Jaszluvsbabv
kyliegirl39
HamptonBear
kathybearycool
Tsunade97
CarlyAllHeart261
xSavy
25 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

do u complete the to do list?

do you actually complete the build-a-bearville to do list? Vote_lcap38%do you actually complete the build-a-bearville to do list? Vote_rcap 38% 
[ 11 ]
do you actually complete the build-a-bearville to do list? Vote_lcap62%do you actually complete the build-a-bearville to do list? Vote_rcap 62% 
[ 18 ]

Total Votes : 29

Poll closed

do you actually complete the build-a-bearville to do list? Empty do you actually complete the build-a-bearville to do list?

Post by xSavy Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:05 pm

i noticed theres a build-a-bearville to do list in the bearville times do you actually complete the build-a-bearville to do list? 143839 and i do the stuff wen im bored do you actually complete the build-a-bearville to do list? 1107968042 so do u actually do it or is it just news to you?
xSavy
xSavy
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

do you actually complete the build-a-bearville to do list? Empty Re: do you actually complete the build-a-bearville to do list?

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:06 pm

sometimes do you actually complete the build-a-bearville to do list? Icon_razz
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

do you actually complete the build-a-bearville to do list? Empty Re: do you actually complete the build-a-bearville to do list?

Post by Tsunade97 Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:08 pm

no
i don't do it
Tsunade97
Tsunade97
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by xSavy Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:13 pm

Tsunade97 wrote:no
i don't do it
shame on you do you actually complete the build-a-bearville to do list? 1107968042 jkjkjkjk
xSavy
xSavy
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kathybearycool Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:30 pm

Sometimes do you actually complete the build-a-bearville to do list? Icon_razz If I'm like really bored do you actually complete the build-a-bearville to do list? 1107968042
kathybearycool
kathybearycool
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by HamptonBear Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:02 pm

I do it every day! I do them all except when it is hard level on recycling game. I'm bad at it. gotta support your team and earn the prizes!
HamptonBear
HamptonBear
Chief Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by kyliegirl39 Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:07 pm

HamptonBear wrote:I do it every day! I do them all except when it is hard level on recycling game. I'm bad at it. gotta support your team and earn the prizes!

I don't think she's talking about that to do list. I think she's talking about the one that's toward the back of the bearville times every week. I may be wrong.

If that's what she's talking about then no, I don't do it, but if you are talking about the one for camp happy heart, then i do it most of the time.
kyliegirl39
kyliegirl39
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by xSavy Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:19 pm

kyliegirl39 wrote:
HamptonBear wrote:I do it every day! I do them all except when it is hard level on recycling game. I'm bad at it. gotta support your team and earn the prizes!

I don't think she's talking about that to do list. I think she's talking about the one that's toward the back of the bearville times every week. I may be wrong.

If that's what she's talking about then no, I don't do it, but if you are talking about the one for camp happy heart, then i do it most of the time.
shame shame -.-
xSavy
xSavy
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaszluvsbabv Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:24 pm

Yes i do do you actually complete the build-a-bearville to do list? 143839
Jaszluvsbabv
Jaszluvsbabv
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by ashleyzerobear44 Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:28 pm

Not really do you actually complete the build-a-bearville to do list? Icon_razz.
ashleyzerobear44
ashleyzerobear44
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:22 pm

Yup! :]
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by HamptonBear Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:14 pm

kyliegirl39 wrote:

Ohhh I gotta read it all next time do you actually complete the build-a-bearville to do list? Icon_razz Okay then the answer is most likely no? I always skip reading those pages!
HamptonBear
HamptonBear
Chief Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by colinpink Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:17 pm

I do complete most of the time do you actually complete the build-a-bearville to do list? 465488

But I am not good at some games do you actually complete the build-a-bearville to do list? 597500
colinpink
colinpink
Officer/Zoo Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by winter Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:23 am

I don't, but i should do it. do you actually complete the build-a-bearville to do list? 465488
winter
winter
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by ~TestFurbulous~ Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:25 am

Me and Jeanna do some. do you actually complete the build-a-bearville to do list? Icon_razz Some is too hard, so we will count on everyone else. do you actually complete the build-a-bearville to do list? Icon_razz do you actually complete the build-a-bearville to do list? 143839

EDIT: ^^^^Camp Happy Heart to-do list.

I never do the bearville times list. do you actually complete the build-a-bearville to do list? Icon_razz

Last edited by ~TestFurbulous~ on Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:29 am; edited 1 time in total
~TestFurbulous~
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy4 Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:26 am

errr most of the time. do you actually complete the build-a-bearville to do list? 465488
Fluffy4
Fluffy4
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ~TestFurbulous~ Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:27 am

xSavy wrote:
kyliegirl39 wrote:

shame shame -.-
Yes, shame on the the people who don't do it at all. -_-

EDIT: NVM if it is Bearville times. do you actually complete the build-a-bearville to do list? Icon_razz

Last edited by ~TestFurbulous~ on Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:31 am; edited 1 time in total
~TestFurbulous~
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ShayeButterfly Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:30 am

no I do not do it at all. I am usually too busy do you actually complete the build-a-bearville to do list? Icon_razz
ShayeButterfly
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by LaurenTeddyGirl Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:50 am

I do do you actually complete the build-a-bearville to do list? 143839
LaurenTeddyGirl
LaurenTeddyGirl
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegal1235 Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:54 am

usually i don't even go all the way back there unless i want to see if there are any new bears out
horsegal1235
horsegal1235
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by NadineLuv2Sing Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:57 am

I never got it do you actually complete the build-a-bearville to do list? 597500 Oh well thetre maybe camp next year.
NadineLuv2Sing
NadineLuv2Sing
BGF Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by xSavy Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:11 am

NadineLuv2Sing wrote:I never got it do you actually complete the build-a-bearville to do list? 597500 Oh well thetre maybe camp next year.
oh nuuu its not the camp list do you actually complete the build-a-bearville to do list? 1107968042 its the one from the bearville times... i get a screenie l8r do you actually complete the build-a-bearville to do list? 1107968042
xSavy
xSavy
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Barbossa Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:12 am

99% of the time yes
Captain Barbossa
Captain Barbossa
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by anitacocoa Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:59 am

i dont have a furry friend...so i cant bath him..but i try to do most of the list
anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfgirl200298 Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:00 pm

i cant do it cause i dont have a bear
wolfgirl200298
wolfgirl200298
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next