Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is there a list of all the flowers in Bearville?

Go down

Is there a list of all the flowers in Bearville? Empty Is there a list of all the flowers in Bearville?

Post by MollyFlyer Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:15 am

I know we've had vases of 'em, for various months, and the handhelds from the flower cart a while back; I'm just wondering if there's a complete list of them. I came across an article on the language of flowers, and the potential to send a message with a simple trinket on Bearville intrigued me.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Is there a list of all the flowers in Bearville? Empty Re: Is there a list of all the flowers in Bearville?

Post by MollyFlyer Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:48 am

I figure I may as well list the ones I've found so far, mostly just the vases from my attic:

Holly - Foresight
Chrysthanthemum (yellow) - Slighted Love
Daisy - Beauty
Daffodil - Uncertainty, respect
Carnations (pink) - I Will always remember you
Poinsettia - Be of good cheer
Water Lily - Eloquence
Cosmos - Peaceful
Sunflower - Pride, lofty thoughts
Iris - Good news
Violets - faithfulness
Aster - daintiness
Narcissus - Egotism
Poppy(red) - Pleasure, consolation
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Is there a list of all the flowers in Bearville? Empty Re: Is there a list of all the flowers in Bearville?

Post by MollyFlyer Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:35 pm

What I wish they had are the mauve carnation, which means 'Dreams of Fantasy' or delphinium, which means 'the ability to transcend the bonds of space and time', which is pretty neat.

But lacking that, I went with a blue rose - meaning 'Mystery, attaining the impossible'.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:41 pm

Oooh! I found another version of the carnation vase that's closer to mauve. At least I can decorate my cub condo with a secret message . . .
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:45 am

I came across a couple more --

jonquil - "Return my affection"
peony - Bashfulness
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down