Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you went to Camp Happy Heart last year what team were you on?

+42
BriannaBallet
Test
musiclover13
ashleyzerobear44
HamptonBear
Mimi300
ilikepanda
Jay902
chrissiehugs
MaggieBabv
mandymagnificent
LeanneSnowflake
tweetysweety11
JanetBear
linda
ShayeButterfly
JLBABV
summerangel
pinkstart101
queenbear10
cool kid 26
Fluffy4
CarlyAllHeart261
blah12345
ajbuddy1590
wolfgirl200298
SunniStylish
IsiizFlowerZz
DoLi
katiecubby19
maddydecember5
Sophiegirl1297
kathybearycool
kirstyhearts4
Jaszluvsbabv
❤Crystal❤
JeannaBearFun
colinpink
GabrieleWinter
NadineLuv2Sing
ArtyPants
LaurenTeddyGirl
46 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

What team were you on last year?

If you went to Camp Happy Heart last year what team were you on? - Page 3 Vote_lcap18%If you went to Camp Happy Heart last year what team were you on? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 10 ]
If you went to Camp Happy Heart last year what team were you on? - Page 3 Vote_lcap24%If you went to Camp Happy Heart last year what team were you on? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 24% 
[ 13 ]
If you went to Camp Happy Heart last year what team were you on? - Page 3 Vote_lcap27%If you went to Camp Happy Heart last year what team were you on? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 27% 
[ 15 ]
If you went to Camp Happy Heart last year what team were you on? - Page 3 Vote_lcap31%If you went to Camp Happy Heart last year what team were you on? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 31% 
[ 17 ]

Total Votes : 55

Poll closed

If you went to Camp Happy Heart last year what team were you on? - Page 3 Empty Re: If you went to Camp Happy Heart last year what team were you on?

Post by Test Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:37 am

I didnt go to the camp last year, looked fun though! :]
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

If you went to Camp Happy Heart last year what team were you on? - Page 3 Empty Re: If you went to Camp Happy Heart last year what team were you on?

Post by LaurenTeddyGirl Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:48 am

Camp last year wasn't as fun as this year
LaurenTeddyGirl
LaurenTeddyGirl
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ashleyzerobear44 Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:49 am

LaurenTeddyGirl wrote:Camp last year wasn't as fun as this year
That is true If you went to Camp Happy Heart last year what team were you on? - Page 3 Icon_razz. Last year the camp was kind of boring.
ashleyzerobear44
ashleyzerobear44
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BriannaBallet Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:01 am

blue!!!!!
BriannaBallet
BriannaBallet
Admin Challenge Champ
Admin Challenge Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by HeatherHeart98 Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:04 am

i was on the Blue Last year, but now I am on the red. If you went to Camp Happy Heart last year what team were you on? - Page 3 465488
HeatherHeart98
HeatherHeart98
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by fufu118 Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:06 am

i forgot wat team i was on but i came in second place lol
fufu118
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocolatelvr Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:08 am

I can't remember correctly, but I think I was on the yellow team. If you went to Camp Happy Heart last year what team were you on? - Page 3 143839
Chocolatelvr
Chocolatelvr
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:13 am

Yeah my team came in 2nd too! If you went to Camp Happy Heart last year what team were you on? - Page 3 143839 I'm sure I wasn't in Red or Yellow. I think it was green If you went to Camp Happy Heart last year what team were you on? - Page 3 465488
Moonlight
Moonlight
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by LaurenTeddyGirl Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:24 am

Cool If you went to Camp Happy Heart last year what team were you on? - Page 3 143839
LaurenTeddyGirl
LaurenTeddyGirl
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3