Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you think of this year's Camp Happy Heart?

+8
Zoeybearsrule200(for now)
awesomedancer12
HannahGirl
ashleypink30
anitacocoa
mindynature
JeannaBearFun
❤Crystal❤
12 posters

Go down

Do you like this year's Camp so far?

What do you think of this year's Camp Happy Heart? Vote_lcap69%What do you think of this year's Camp Happy Heart? Vote_rcap 69% 
[ 11 ]
What do you think of this year's Camp Happy Heart? Vote_lcap25%What do you think of this year's Camp Happy Heart? Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 4 ]
What do you think of this year's Camp Happy Heart? Vote_lcap0%What do you think of this year's Camp Happy Heart? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What do you think of this year's Camp Happy Heart? Vote_lcap6%What do you think of this year's Camp Happy Heart? Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
What do you think of this year's Camp Happy Heart? Vote_lcap0%What do you think of this year's Camp Happy Heart? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 16

Poll closed

What do you think of this year's Camp Happy Heart? Empty What do you think of this year's Camp Happy Heart?

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:37 pm

I totally love it, I find it adorable, especially with the ice cream bears. I am very happy with the team I got put on, Hot Fudge Sundae (makes me sooo hungry. X3) I think the games are sooo much fun. All the new updates are great and I am happily wearing my camp outfit. ^w^
What do you think of this year's Camp Happy Heart? Msbvq
Also what team are you on? Are you happy and excited for this year's Camp Happy Heart like I am? =D
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

What do you think of this year's Camp Happy Heart? Empty Re: What do you think of this year's Camp Happy Heart?

Post by JeannaBearFun Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:05 am

Aww.. lucky. What do you think of this year's Camp Happy Heart? 597500
I wanted that team the most! But I got stuck with the team I hate -- Orange Sherbet [it isn't my thing sorry..]
I love your outfit! I made one too..but it's a bit ugly because I barely have any orange clothes..I have orange shirts, but I can't wear them with the shirt. What do you think of this year's Camp Happy Heart? Icon_razz Yours is really fashionable though! Here's mine:
What do you think of this year's Camp Happy Heart? 317bdvp
Yeah, it is pretty creative to use the Ice Cream Bears, and just totally fits in with summer.
I'm okay excited.. I have a feeling my team is going to lose. Because every team I'm on loses. What do you think of this year's Camp Happy Heart? 3483496927
You just have a perfect part for Camp Happy Heart. Everything, I can see it's all perfect for you.
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

What do you think of this year's Camp Happy Heart? Empty Re: What do you think of this year's Camp Happy Heart?

Post by mindynature Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:45 am

I love it! The jump rope game is really fun! I think all of the ice cream bears are cute! This year i'm on, mint chip. Your outfit is really creative! ; I'm still working on mine.
mindynature
mindynature
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by anitacocoa Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:57 pm

i loveee my team!!! im in the orange sherbet team!!! woooo!!! here is a picture of me What do you think of this year's Camp Happy Heart? 465488 i just love how i look! orange goes with everything What do you think of this year's Camp Happy Heart? 465488 go team!

What do you think of this year's Camp Happy Heart? Sqpf15

anitacocoa
anitacocoa
Associate Bear
Associate Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ashleypink30 Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:06 pm

I like it!And I think is a great idea to use the ice cream bears they are very cute.I am on Hot fudge Sundae Team. What do you think of this year's Camp Happy Heart? 465488

This is the outfit I have created:

What do you think of this year's Camp Happy Heart? Efe11
ashleypink30
ashleypink30
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by HannahGirl Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:01 am

Me is on the bubblegumteam i love being on there i got the bubblegumbear and everything.I would be happy being on any others because really there all good bears and they are all teams What do you think of this year's Camp Happy Heart? 143839.My sister got Hot Fudge Sundea she is coming 2nd and she is like so happy.
HannahGirl
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomedancer12 Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:08 am

It's the best camp happy heart after 2 years. The first one was dull because we didn't have to play specific games and it wasn't that fun. The second one was as good as this one but I think this year's is better. By the way

GO TEAM HOT FUDGE![b]
awesomedancer12
awesomedancer12
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoeybearsrule200(for now) Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:32 am

What do you think of this year's Camp Happy Heart? Xr48

I support Mint Chip!
I <3 CHH!!
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by retheriolu Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:40 am

It's OK, I'm not a big fan of the ice cream theme, the new jump rope game doesn't give me any money, the bears are $20, the rides look weird, I don't like how all the cabins and tents have ice cream on them, they look SO cheesy. I also think they should've left the ice cream out. Plus with 4 teams, if you get 3rd or 4th place, you get the worst prize! So, I'm not a huge fan, it's ok. I just like that it's back, mainly.
Go orange sherbet! But I can't even eat at Baskin Robbin's due to my food allergies! ): BABV could've done better IMO.
retheriolu
retheriolu
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoeybearsrule200(for now) Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:47 am

retheriolu wrote:It's OK, I'm not a big fan of the ice cream theme, the new jump rope game doesn't give me any money, the bears are $20, the rides look weird, I don't like how all the cabins and tents have ice cream on them, they look SO cheesy. I also think they should've left the ice cream out. Plus with 4 teams, if you get 3rd or 4th place, you get the worst prize! So, I'm not a huge fan, it's ok. I just like that it's back, mainly.
Go orange sherbet! But I can't even eat at Baskin Robbin's due to my food allergies! ): BABV could've done better IMO.

but really you have to admit, it looks delicous! but maybe you just are probably getting older or somethin and the jump rope gives you money for the amount of jumps you do. and does it matter about prizes? Hehe, I bet you had a little fun.. didn't you? What do you think of this year's Camp Happy Heart? 465488
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by iicuddles Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:52 am

I love it this year. This is my third year on babv and this year has been the best, so far What do you think of this year's Camp Happy Heart? 610897
iicuddles
iicuddles
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kristylucky1 Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:58 am

I adore CHH! It's the best camp ever! What do you think of this year's Camp Happy Heart? 143839
I'm on Team Bubblegum! I really wanted to be on Hot Fudge Sundae. What do you think of this year's Camp Happy Heart? 1107968042
My favourite game is jump rope too! Although, i'm not very good at it. ;D

BTW;; This is my bubblegum outfit! ^U^

What do you think of this year's Camp Happy Heart? Bubble11
kristylucky1
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sammibubbles3 Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:50 pm

I love it! it is the best chh yet! and i have been in chh for 3 years straight! I just love the ice cream bears as the camp counselers What do you think of this year's Camp Happy Heart? 465488 And since everyone is posting outfits, i guess i will post my chh outfit.

What do you think of this year's Camp Happy Heart? 2enqe75

Not as great as everyone elses What do you think of this year's Camp Happy Heart? Icon_razz
sammibubbles3
sammibubbles3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down